10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouzède Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouzède Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouzède Poitou-charentes:
Le Clos de la Font Queroy
Some units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and free toiletries. You will find a kettle in the room. Le Clos de la Font Queroy features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Upon prior request, guests can enjoy dinner made with fresh, seasonal products.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding.
- Second time I’ve stayed. Great place, great host and superb food.
- Super friendly and comfortable Excellent breakfast and surrounding very exquisite Throroughly recommended
- Dani was very friendly and engaging. The property is typically French with pretty decor and lovely antiques. She was helpful to us with directions and booking a taxi. The breakfast was good, either continental or english was available, and she made excellent jam!!
- The property was conveniently located, close to Montbron, La Rouchfoucauld, and my sister’s house! The home, garden, pool, etc. are lovely. Dani was very attentive and sociable–we helped each other with our French and English. Breakfast were terrific!
- Our host cooked a very nice meal in the evening which saved us having to search for somewhere. Supermarket very close if you need provisions. Very nice large spa bath. However the star of the show was undoubtedly the adorable LUDVIG who you must meet. I will say no more …
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a terrace. With a private bathroom, rooms at Tendance Campagne also have free WiFi. At the accommodation the rooms are equipped with a seating area.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available each morning at Tendance Campagne.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 15 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Brantôme is 27 miles away. Bellegarde Airport is 36 miles from the property.
The character of the beautifully restored old house. The artistic and imaginative decor.
The host was very welcoming.
The location .
The English double -decker bus under restoration!
- Very friendly hosts, felt welcome straight away despite our very late check in time. Building breaths a nice vintage atmosphere in a wonderful rural area. Compliments!
- All newly furnished, wonderful staff and a picturesque setting
This French family speaks fluently English and offers you a welcome drink when you arrive.
The rooms breath atmosphere and the outside view including swimming pool is quite well to cool down.
- The owners were very helpful and welcoming.The breakfast was good and the decor if the shabby chic room was nice.
- The character of the beautifully restored old house. The artistic and imaginative decor.
The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.In the morning, an organic breakfast including pancakes is served. Evening meals made of local and organic products can be served on site at an extra cost upon reservation 48 hours in advance.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 54.1 miles from Saint Alfonso’s.
Wonderful place to stay highly recommend – breakfast pancakes delicious
Owners were fantastic hosts plus Junior their dog welcomes everybody with a wiggle .
- Room was lovely, very spacious, clean and the bed was really comfy!
- Saint Alfonso’s is a fabulous place – the best one visited on my bike tour of France. I love the decor, which is high quality rustic. Didier and BeBe were wonderful hosts and went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Didier even washed my bike! And the pancakes were great!
- Great place, owners ( and their dog) were wonderful. Breakfast excellent .
The owners were very hospitable and speak perfectly English. I love the interior of the hotel and rooms. Good coffee and bio apple juice 🙂
They called a restaurant closeby for me, when I wanted to leave it was raining, the owner was waiting for me with an umbrella, great service 🙂
- Wonderful place to stay highly recommend – breakfast pancakes delicious
Les Trois Chenes
One- or two-level rooms at Les Trois Chènes feature exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. All have a private bathroom, tea- and coffee-making facilities and offer views of the green surroundings or the church.A free continental breakfast is served daily. A 4-course evening meal featuring local cuisine and fresh, homegrown produce is also available. Vegan, vegetarian or special diet options can be arranged upon prior request.Les Trois Chènes offers free, private on-site parking. Chabanais Train Station is 7.5 miles away.
- It was an old farmhouse in a beautiful setting. Characterful, comfortable and charming. Wonderful hostess who was a fantastic cook! What a discovery! We loved our stay.
- The hospitality was superb, the room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable, nice bathroom. Maellisa was a very good host anything you needed was not a problem my wife and i would recommend this B&B to anyone. We would go back anytime.
- I loved everything! From the gorgeous family, to the amazing food (wow those scones!) to the beautiful accomodation! Felt right at home and will be making an excuse to visit again very soon!!
- Lovely stay with Maelisa and Rod. Friendly and attentive hosts and the meals were restaurant quality we felt, superb value for money.
- Owners are very nice. Excellent dinner and breakfast
Le Relais de l’Age
The guest rooms at Le Relais de l’Age are individually decorated and include a wardrobe. They each have a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Relais de l’Age and French restaurants are found within 5 miles from the property. Guests are free to play table tennis on site.Free private parking is possible on site and Chasseneuil-sur-Bonnieure Train Station is 5.6 miles away. The property is a 1-hour drive from Limoges and 17.4 miles from Rochechouart.
- Hosts were friendly and tried to overcome our language barrier.
Rooms fresh, clean and furnished well. Non smoking and roomy.
Breakfast..homemade yogurts and a variety of homemade jams.
Pool, trampoline and ball games very welcoming for the children after a long drive.
the croissants were excellent
the bed not so comfortable
Le cadre très bien aménagé
La literie confortable
Les équipements de la chambre
- La tranquillité, l’accueil et un excellent petit déjeuner.
L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes
Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property. Four-course, home-cooked evening meals are available upon prior reservation at an extra charge.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, cycling and fishing. Angoulême is 29.2 miles from L’Hirondelle Chambres d’Hotes, while Brantôme is 25.5 miles from the property. Limoges International Airport is 22.4 miles away.
Gail and Chris made every effort to make us welcome. They were very helpful with local knowledge.
Evening meal was very nice and good value.
- Lovely comfortable room. Nice shower. Great breakfast. Friendly hosts.
- The warm welcome and relaxed atmoshere. The meals I took with Gail & Chris were excellent, value for money, good food and good company.
Looked after me very well like I was family.
- Gail and Chris were great hosts. We stayed in the gite which was spacious and had excellent facities, with everything you could possibly want. Also spotlessly clean. The four course home cooked evening meal was delicious as was breakfast. A beautiful area to stay. Thankyou.
- Gail and Chris made every effort to make us welcome. They were very helpful with local knowledge.
Moulin du Fontcourt
All the Moulin du Fontcourt’s guest rooms feature Charente stone walls, beams and lofted ceilings, and enjoy views of the river, gardens and countryside. They include linens/towels, toiletries, hair dryers, safety deposit boxes, tea/coffee making facilities and access to the guest lounge.A continental breakfast consisting of cereals, yogurts, grapefruit, croissants, baguette, juice, tea/coffee and is served on the terrace, or in the dining room.Chasseneuil SNCF rail station, the tourist office, bars, shops and restaurants can be found within 0.6 miles. Fishing, golf, horse riding, cycling and water sports can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Angoulême is a 20-minute drive from Moulin du Fontcourt, and Cognac and Limoges are both an hour’s drive away.
- First of all, our hosts were delightful … they are a semi-retired British couple who moved to the French countryside and renovated an old water mill hundreds of years old into a lovely B&B. Along with their beautiful and friendly 2 dogs, they were very nice and accommodating. The room and bathroom were beautifully decorated, ultra-clean and comfortable, and equipped with all the luxuries you could need. The bath was next to the room in a private hallway, and there is a second room next door if you need more than one room. The grounds were spectacular and peaceful, with a stream running all through the property and manicured gardens and a very nice patio where a nice breakfast was served each day. We enjoyed our short (2 night) stay there, and visited the very interesting Château de La Rochefoucauld jut a few miles away. Our hosts recommended restaurants for both of our evenings, and we enjoyed them both.
- The owners Tomee & Susan are great hosts and made us feel very welcome and helped us by reserving restaurants as sometimes the restaurants could be closed. They also had excellent local knowledge of the area.
- Couldn’t have asked for a more enjoyable and relaxing experience. One of the nicest ever. Hope the have the chance to return.
Fantastic place with great hosts. Tom & Susan were so friendly without being invasive and we fell in love with the dogs!!!
Breakfast was fantastic sat on the terrace overlooking the impressive grounds. This was certainly a haven of relaxation – difficult to spot from the street! Tom & Susan were so helpful with their advice about moving to France.
Would definitely stay again.
J’avais réservé une chambre pour deux nuits à l’occasion d’un examen que devait passer ma fille à Chasseneuil sur Bonnieure. Quel plaisir d’être aussi bien accueillies dans ces moments de stress !
Les lieux sont beaux. Notre chambre était d’une propreté irréprochable, avec un équipement parfait. Nous avions même un petit salon à disposition à proximité de la chambre.
Mais surtout les hôtes sont d’une extrême gentillesse.
Nous en garderons un très bon souvenir et y retournerons avec plaisir.
Merci à Tom, Suzan et Carol.
Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the river or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, as well as a petanque court.The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 19.9 miles from Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire.
Wonderful views of the Loire from the garden. Spacious bedrooms. Pleasant breakfast.
Owners very attentive and friendly
- Amazing old estate with lots of history in a quiet rural backwater but only half an hour from Limoges airport. We stayed here rather than in the city and were delighted with our choice. The house is old and in places tired because of its age but that’s part of its charm. It’s also a working farm so surrounded by fields of wheat and barley. Our room was huge with the biggest wardrobe I’ve ever seen! Our host was very welcoming and chilled. The breakfast was great and plentiful. I guess downside is having to drive to some nearby town or village to eat but we didn’t mind. The photo posted is from 10pm at night!
- Much needed after a long wet motorbiking trip down from the North of France. We were very wet and tired when we arrived and the staff were helpful, and helped us dry out things. The room was huge with a warm bathroom and a great drying rack so our motorcycle gear was ( almost) dry in the morning. Excellent accommodation and excellent breakfast
- A family run establishment with welcoming and accommodating hosts, nothing is too much trouble. Fantastic building and grounds that are very secluded and quiet. With limited rooms available its always going to be peaceful. The family look after your needs then leave you alone to enjoy their home but are always around if you need anything. The rooms and sitting areas are just wonderful and have been left prepared in a style that is in keeping with the chateau’s age but also catering to your needs as a guest. The breakfast is plentiful with everything you would expect with a full continental offering. If you want to prepare your own evening meal to eat in the grounds or on the patio area then there is a full guests kitchen at your disposal. Ideal for a couples break, we would highly recommend this location.
- First class accommodation . room very comfortable. nicely decorated. Breakfast was excellent .
- Wonderful views of the Loire from the garden. Spacious bedrooms. Pleasant breakfast.
Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France
The spacious rooms are individually decorated in soft tones and feature parquet flooring and antique furniture. All offer views of the garden and some include a fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning in Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France’s breakfast area or in the comfort of the guest rooms at an extra cost.Free parking is possible and the château is less than 4.3 miles from the city of Angoulême and the Angoulême Train Station. Cognac can be reached by car in 50 minutes.
- Beautiful Chateau, lovely helpful host, tastefully decorated spacious room, excellent breakfast with homemade warm crumble.
Fabulous traditional French Chateau which was ideally situated nearby Agouleme. Secure parking.
Lovely setting with a great feeling.
Lovely homemade cakes/fruit for breakfast.
Owners could not have been more helpful.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Absolutely beautiful setting and chateaux. Extremely welcoming.
- Petit déjeuner avec produits maison servi dans une salle magnifique par une hote tres accueillante
La Vieille Maison de Pensol
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at La Vieille Maison de Pensol will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pensol, like cycling and hiking.Limoges is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Périgueux is 30 miles from the property. Bellegarde Airport is 24 miles away.
The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
The hosts are a wonderful couple really friendly and can’t do enough for you. Breakfast was great with homemade apple pancakes as well as breads fruit and homemade jams. It was as an absolute pleasure to stay there.
We would definitely return. The house is spotless and welcoming. Our hosts made us feel very welcome and special. Nice touches like Fluffy towels and toiletries were a bonus.
The food was amazing and my Wife’s Gluten Free diet was very well catered for and not a problem at all.
Quiet and peaceful location, very small village, but not too far from Dournzac & Chalus.
Thank you for getting it so right.
- Hosts couldn’t have been more friendly and rooms were beautiful. We didn’t eat dinner at the hotel, but it smelt delicious. Breakfast was lovely.
- The location was lovely and peaceful. The hosts were warm and welcoming. The bedroom/bathroom were spotlessly clean. The bed was very comfy and the bedding was clean and crisp. The evening meal was lovely and well priced. Nice garden area to relax in.
- Comfortable, stylish décor, great food, beautiful sunny garden, lovely friendly people
- The house is absolutely lovely and welcoming. The rooms were very nicely decorated with a very comfortable bed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouzède Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouzède Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!