10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvres-la-chétive Lorraine:
Chambre d’hote La Frezelle
Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided in the guest rooms, which feature antique furnishings and colourful fabrics. The en suite bathrooms include free toiletries.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant at this hotel. You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided.Vittel Hermitage Golf Club is located 12.4 miles from this hotel and free parking is available on site. The A31 motorway is located just 3.7 miles away.
- Location near highway very convenient for quick overnight.
- A traditional French hotel that needs a bit of refurbishment but apart from that I loved the ambience and location in a charming village and would certainly stay there again.It was it well worn but clean .. loved it but don’t think a woman would be impressed
- Het ontbijt was goed. Het personeel was vriendelijk maar vaak niet zichtbaar. Met moet geduld hebben als men in dit hotel wil overnachten.
Het diner was eigenlijk een verrassing. We hadden er niet zoveel van verwacht, maar het was prima.
Er was geen kaart, de keus was beperkt.
Een amuse de bouche: mini pizza en een garnalencocktail
Een entree: een terrine forrestiere
Hoofdgerecht: kipfilet of entrecote met pasta en groenten en morille saus, + verse salade
Nagerecht: clafoutis au cerises
De kwaliteit was verrassend, verse/goede ingrediënten en allemaal erg lekker klaargemaakt. We hebben gesmuld!
Ontbijt was eenvoudig maar overvloedig, alles vers.
De aandacht voor de gasten was in het begin minimaal, maar dat werd steeds beter.
- Sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Super Abendessen mit Wein, Käse und Kaffee für einen super Preis.
La Ferme des 3 Suissesses
Each guest room at La Ferme des 3 Suissesses has a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have exposed wooden beams.A continental breakfast is offered daily at La Ferme des 3 Suissesses. Shared, set menus featuring regional dishes can also be arranged. There is also a large terrace with a barbecue for warmer months.The spa town of Contrexéville, with its lake and casino, is a 19-minute drive from the B&B. Vittel Train Station is 30 minutes by car.
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The hosts were kind and charming. Plenty of space to relax and sit in the garden or play ping pong. Very accommodating of our dog. Lovely fresh produce from the garden was used in the cooking. A nice place to unwind.
- Nice comfy room with good beds, house lady made us diner after we arrived late. Toys for the kids, free drinks..
- Oud maar netjes. Wel veel lawaai. Van kamers naast ons.
- Elke dag werd de kamer netjes schoon gemaakt. Vriendelijke vrouw die dmv hulp Engels leert te spreken
- Bonne literie, petit déjeuner copieux, très bon repas…
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Every room has a private bathroom with free toiletries. Guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Presbytere can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace.Vittel is 10 miles from Presbytere, while Chaumont is 28 miles away.
Good bed, good breakfast, fresh juice
Spontaneous concert by the owner on compact grand piano
Interesting open discussion on Orthodox Church
- Cosy place with very friendly and welcoming owner and excellent breakfast
- Comfortable place to stay for a break on a long trip.
Very spacious room. Clean and comfortable. Excellent beds.
Breakfast next to the fireplace with everything you wish for. Perfect!
Close to the Autoroute.
- Very beautiful house with clean and nice luxury rooms, it is a perfect stop on the way to the alps from the Netherlands. Owners are very kind and helpful.
- Good bed, good breakfast, fresh juice
Relais de la Mothe
Rooms have a flat-screen TV.Nancy is a 1-hour drive away, while Chaumont and Langres are 27.3 miles from Relais de la Mothe.
- We were given a very warm welcome, and everything was done to make our stay as pleasant as possible. Diner, as well as breakfast, were surprisingly good. Big compliments for the “chef de cuisine” !
- Goede keuken en menukaart. het ontbijt was simpel maar prima verzorgd.
Accueil chaleureux. Ambiance très sympathique. Très propre.
Lit très confortable, équipement de chambre moyen. Un peu bruyant le jour mais calme la nuit.
Restauration de qualité.
Nous avons rencontré au repas des gens satisfaits qui revenaient.
- Der zuiverheid van het geheel en het warme ontvangst. Ontbijt en avondmaal waren OK
- Chambre, literie impeccables. Accessibilité, parking sans problème. Petit déjeuner généreux. Toilette et salle de bain (avec une grande douche récente) sur le palier: pas de problème car une seule chambre. Et pour terminer, la très grande amabilité des propriétaires.
Le Jardin des Lys
The rooms at Le Jardin des Lys include views of the park and a desk. They also feature an en suite bathroom, complete with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare French-style evening meals if you reserve in advance.Additional facilities at this bed and breakfast include a shared lounge and free private parking. The A31 motorway is a 10-minute drive away and Mirecourt is 13 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house in the quiet little town. Rooms were big, modern bathrooms, beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was amazing!
- A little corner of paradise on earth. Nicely decorated mension; great cook, great everything as far as my daughter and myself are concerned. Our stay was a result of a horse riding training in Vittel. One of the nicest riding grounds in France. Superb experience.
- very friendly owners, good food and very beautiful rooms
- We enjoyed our stay at le jardin des lys. The rooms are very big and comfortable. The food, freshly cooked by the owners, was very tasty. The service was great, our friends, who didn’t sleep there, could even come over for the wonderful breakfast. It was a perfect, special place to stay on our way to the south of France. We wished we could stay longer to also enjoy the surroundings.
- Perfect stopover hotel when traveling from holland to south of France
Le Clos Domremy
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view. All guest rooms in Le Clos Domremy are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Nancy is 29 miles from Le Clos Domremy. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 45 miles away.
Loved hearing about the secrets of Jeanne d’Arc!! Robert has an excellent website!
I also loved visiting and talking with Nadia! Very warm people!
- nice property close to the Joan of Arc monuments–host will give you a different and interesting view of Joan D’ Arc–a must stop if in the area
- Lovely position in Domremy. Bonus to have the history of Joan of Arc on the doorstep and the house where she was born. Tasty French breakfast. The hosts were very welcoming.
- Slept very well the host was superb recommending restaurant to eat at within walking distance. Continental Breakfast served in the room with full facilities for tea coffee. Really enjoyed our one night stay here.
- It was very homey and our hosts were very nice. It is close to all that was Joan of Arc.
- Loved hearing about the secrets of Jeanne d’Arc!! Robert has an excellent website!
les chambres d’hôtes Benoit Breton
At les chambres d’hôtes Benoit Breton, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include a closet.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the property.Vittel is 5 miles from les chambres d’hôtes Benoit Breton, while Épinal is 28 miles away.
The personal attention by the staff
The range of products offered at breakfast
The relaxed atmosphere
The feeling of being the only guests
- Bright clean and spacious. Comfortable and quiet. Local gourmet restaurant was fully booked but local pizzeria perfectly adequate. All round very pleasant
- Ideal location for an overnight when travelling to south east France. In scenic location and the house is old and rather grand.
The room was spacious with traditional French furniture. Bathroom and separate loo (all en suite) were clean and modern. The breakfast was simple continental with very fresh bread, several choices of fruit juice, many jams, cold meat, and cheese. Service was good and cheerful.
The Farmhouse is set in spacious grounds and there is a lake and small park just up the road, which formed a good circuit for dog walking.
There are only 2 restaurants in the village; one was already booked up (Restaurant La Marmite (?) – not surprised as the menu looked good), and the other, a pizzeria was closed. We travelled down the road to Vittel (10 mins) where there was a choice of restaurants.
We had a pleasant stop-over en route North, and I would recommend this place.
- Wonderfully restored farmhouse with spacious modern rooms, big yard, and private parking. Our room was very spacious and comfortable, the hotel provided a baby cot, and the wifi worked very well. Make sure you make a dinner reservation at La Marmite Beaujolaise. We had an amazing meal there and it’s only a five min walk from the hotel.
- The personal attention by the staff
La Maison De Marie-Claire
Provided with free Wi-Fi, guest rooms include a seating area and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Ironing facilities are at your disposal in each room.A continental breakfast is proposed daily. Traditional meals and snacks can be requested at an additional cost. BBQ can be organised in the garden, which is furnished with a table and chairs.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and table tennis. Vittel Golf Club is 24.2 miles away, Liez Lake is 27.3 miles away and the A31 motorway is 5.6 miles away. Free parking is provided on site.
- Friendly people. Very comfortable room. Great breakfast. We enjoyed our stay!
- the room was big, charming, clean, quiet and the bed very comfortable ! wooden baby crib is a must 🙂
it was ok , but is nothing to do and no TV only radio ,
it far from all the city and no store ,no restaurant
- If you like “home” type accommodation then it is all for you! IT feels like at home. I think for family with kids it is excellent. The host lady is super friendly and kind, she prepared large, but simple dinner (reasonably priced) and large but simple breakfast. House is large, quiet and clean.
The garden was wonderful, pretty and with room to at for the kids. The indoor playroom was messy, but great for the kids.
The dinner was delicious and sumptuous, with many course, excellent cheese, and fresh vegetables from the garden.
Chambre d’hôte Jules & Annette
Guest rooms at Jules & Annette are bright and have a queen-sized bed. They feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms have access to a private bathroom with shower on the same floor.A continental breakfast with home-made jams is served each morning at Jules & Annette. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the garden when the weather is nice.A garage for bicycles is available. The property is located 500 feet from the Vittel Train Station.
- Very lovely hosts that were very helpful and gave me a warm welcome. The room is spacious and very comfortable. Very quite place to relax after a long day. Breakfast was extraordinary with homemade goods. I loved to stay there. Thank you and all the best.
- It was one of the place we have lived on our trip cross France. The staff was very nice ?
The sweetest people, a lovely room and delicious breakfast.
A walk in the park and dinner in town were great too
Francoise and John were lovely and very hospitable hosts. They gave us privacy when we wanted it, but also showed interest and made an effort to talk to us, so we made the most of our stay. They recommended a lovely restaurant for the evening and the lovely park in Vittel. Bouille their little dog was also very cute!
The breakfast was lovely, fresh bread, croissants and homemade jams. ?
- The hosts were very welcoming and the room and facilities were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely book this accommodation again.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Villa Hestia features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. Vittel is 3.1 miles from Villa Hestia, while Épinal is 25.5 miles from the property.
- The garden, the hospitality and the room with adjointed bathroom
We were returning from our holiday in Italy, and this was one of our stopovers. It was ideal for us as a family of five with big spacious rooms for the night and an incredible breakfast of fresh French pastries. Wonderful, warm hosts and even though my French is shady at best, we managed to communicate just fine.
There is a beautiful park nearby where the kids could unwind from a long journey.
As mentioned before, ample free parking across the street.
A beautiful, well looked after property that is immaculately clean.
- Beautifully furnished and spacious rooms. Charming hosts and nice breakfast. Great value!
- The most elegant breakfast room with the highest quality French breakfast ,homemade jams, bakery fresh breads and croissants. Superb
- Unusually good BNB breakfast. Very friendly proprietess, comfortable bed, large room. Center of town with ample free parking and a view of the delapidated casino. The garden is wonderful in the Chinese way with lots of potted plants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvres-la-chétive Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-la-Chétive Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!