10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvres-en-xaintois Lorraine:
Le Jardin des Lys
The rooms at Le Jardin des Lys include views of the park and a desk. They also feature an en suite bathroom, complete with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare French-style evening meals if you reserve in advance.Additional facilities at this bed and breakfast include a shared lounge and free private parking. The A31 motorway is a 10-minute drive away and Mirecourt is 13 miles from the property.
- Beautiful house in the quiet little town. Rooms were big, modern bathrooms, beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was amazing!
- A little corner of paradise on earth. Nicely decorated mension; great cook, great everything as far as my daughter and myself are concerned. Our stay was a result of a horse riding training in Vittel. One of the nicest riding grounds in France. Superb experience.
- very friendly owners, good food and very beautiful rooms
- We enjoyed our stay at le jardin des lys. The rooms are very big and comfortable. The food, freshly cooked by the owners, was very tasty. The service was great, our friends, who didn’t sleep there, could even come over for the wonderful breakfast. It was a perfect, special place to stay on our way to the south of France. We wished we could stay longer to also enjoy the surroundings.
- Perfect stopover hotel when traveling from holland to south of France
La Ferme des 3 Suissesses
Each guest room at La Ferme des 3 Suissesses has a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms have exposed wooden beams.A continental breakfast is offered daily at La Ferme des 3 Suissesses. Shared, set menus featuring regional dishes can also be arranged. There is also a large terrace with a barbecue for warmer months.The spa town of Contrexéville, with its lake and casino, is a 19-minute drive from the B&B. Vittel Train Station is 30 minutes by car.
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The hosts were kind and charming. Plenty of space to relax and sit in the garden or play ping pong. Very accommodating of our dog. Lovely fresh produce from the garden was used in the cooking. A nice place to unwind.
- Nice comfy room with good beds, house lady made us diner after we arrived late. Toys for the kids, free drinks..
- Oud maar netjes. Wel veel lawaai. Van kamers naast ons.
- Elke dag werd de kamer netjes schoon gemaakt. Vriendelijke vrouw die dmv hulp Engels leert te spreken
- Bonne literie, petit déjeuner copieux, très bon repas…
Chambres d’hôtes Les Templiers
With a simple décor, all of the rooms at Les Templiers feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom. One of the rooms also has a balneotherapy bath.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. You can dine at a nearby restaurant, just 1.2 miles away.Free private parking is possible on site and Epinal is 18.6 miles from the B&B. There are many hiking paths and cycling trails near the property.
- Warm welcome, lovely fresh chalet style room, 12th Century Knights Templar chapel in the farmyard, French breakfast all in a beautiful setting. Plus the friendliest dog in the world.
- Breakfast on our terrace outside our room was a lovely touch.
- Home made breakfast included, real Templar chapel in the courtyard. Friendly host.
- Pool was lovely. Owners very friendly. Breakfast was nice
- The hosts were so friendly and welcoming! Beautiful location and home.
Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Villa Hestia features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. Vittel is 3.1 miles from Villa Hestia, while Épinal is 25.5 miles from the property.
- The garden, the hospitality and the room with adjointed bathroom
We were returning from our holiday in Italy, and this was one of our stopovers. It was ideal for us as a family of five with big spacious rooms for the night and an incredible breakfast of fresh French pastries. Wonderful, warm hosts and even though my French is shady at best, we managed to communicate just fine.
There is a beautiful park nearby where the kids could unwind from a long journey.
As mentioned before, ample free parking across the street.
A beautiful, well looked after property that is immaculately clean.
- Beautifully furnished and spacious rooms. Charming hosts and nice breakfast. Great value!
- The most elegant breakfast room with the highest quality French breakfast ,homemade jams, bakery fresh breads and croissants. Superb
- Unusually good BNB breakfast. Very friendly proprietess, comfortable bed, large room. Center of town with ample free parking and a view of the delapidated casino. The garden is wonderful in the Chinese way with lots of potted plants.
Chambre d’hôte Jules & Annette
Guest rooms at Jules & Annette are bright and have a queen-sized bed. They feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and tea and coffee making facilities. Rooms have access to a private bathroom with shower on the same floor.A continental breakfast with home-made jams is served each morning at Jules & Annette. Guests can enjoy breakfast in the garden when the weather is nice.A garage for bicycles is available. The property is located 500 feet from the Vittel Train Station.
- Very lovely hosts that were very helpful and gave me a warm welcome. The room is spacious and very comfortable. Very quite place to relax after a long day. Breakfast was extraordinary with homemade goods. I loved to stay there. Thank you and all the best.
- It was one of the place we have lived on our trip cross France. The staff was very nice ?
The sweetest people, a lovely room and delicious breakfast.
A walk in the park and dinner in town were great too
Francoise and John were lovely and very hospitable hosts. They gave us privacy when we wanted it, but also showed interest and made an effort to talk to us, so we made the most of our stay. They recommended a lovely restaurant for the evening and the lovely park in Vittel. Bouille their little dog was also very cute!
The breakfast was lovely, fresh bread, croissants and homemade jams. ?
- The hosts were very welcoming and the room and facilities were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely book this accommodation again.
Chambres et Table d’hôtes Ferme Les Cigognes
Decorated in a traditional style, the guest rooms offer a view of the garden or the village. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the en suite bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade bread and jams are served for the continental breakfast every morning at this B&B. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival and the hosts can prepare dinner using fresh produce from the garden (reservation needed 24 hours before).Popular activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, hiking and cycling. Parking is available free of charge and you can visit the castle and museum in Epinal, 16.2 miles away.
We hebben enorm genoten van de gastvrijheid en de maaltijden.
Leon en !neke uit Nederland
14 juni en 15 juni vertrek.
- Les propriétaires sont des gens très accueillants, on c’est vite senti comme de la famille. La table d’hôte nous a surpris par la créativité et la découverte de produits qui ont emoustillés nos papilles…. le petit déjeuner est fort copieux avec des crêpes…. ha les crêpes j’en aurai bien ramené à la maison… la chambre possède tout le confort souhaité. … c’est une maison vivante où il fait bon séjourner… pour les amoureux du calme et du partage
- Le calme et l’accueil des hôtes. La qualité du repas de la table d’hôtes.
- L’accueil est très agréable, les chambres confortables. Le petit déjeuner inclus est varié et avec des produits de qualité et confitures faites maison.
- j’ai aimé le calme du lieu et surtout l’accueil des propriétaires. Nous avons dîné et j’ai vraiment passé un bon moment. ce fût une belle rencontre.
- We hebben enorm genoten van de gastvrijheid en de maaltijden.
Chambres d’hôtes Kayros
Guest rooms in Chambres d’hôtes Kayros are equipped with a coffee machine. Chambres d’hôtes Kayros has some rooms with garden views, and every room includes a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Nancy is 24 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Kayros, while Plombières-les-Bains is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 43 miles from the property.
We stayed in La Suite, the biggest room/suite we ever had in a hotel/B&B. But more important, it was very well equipped, with a separate spacious sitting room and a spacious beautiful bathroom. All very comfortable and nicely decorated, with various windows looking into the lovely garden. The branches of the big trees in the garden, full of birds nearly reach some of the windows. At night it is very quiet.
The breakfast was one of the nicest we ever had, and undoubtedly the most beautifully decorated breakfast table/room.
Our host gave us a warm welcome, in English (not really common in France) and is typically someone who loves to take care of his guests.
The host, Guillaume, is running the B&B by himself with occasionally help from his friends. He is doing so with warmth, heart and soul. He is an instantly likable person who made us to be very welcome. As this was the 40th anniversary of us (my wife and I) being together, Guillaume presented us a bottle of sparkling wine. Very thoughtful.
We stayed in “La Suite”, very spacious and well designed, which consist of a living, a bedroom and a bathroom with a great view. The B&B is located in a very peaceful and relaxing environment.
The breakfast is just great!
- We liked how cozy it felt! The owner has received us and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast was just amazing! Fresh and delicious, so many flavours!
- Genuine rural ambience. Good coffee. Complimentary wine. Large towels. Large comfortable bed.
Chambres d’hôres Kayros is like an oasis. It’s a place that makes you feel at home right away, thanks to the wonderful host. Exquisite rooms in a beautiful old farmhouse. The petit dejeuner is in fact a grand petit dejeuner, with fress homemade products. A true feast.
We loved every minute of our stay.
- We stayed in La Suite, the biggest room/suite we ever had in a hotel/B&B. But more important, it was very well equipped, with a separate spacious sitting room and a spacious beautiful bathroom. All very comfortable and nicely decorated, with various windows looking into the lovely garden. The branches of the big trees in the garden, full of birds nearly reach some of the windows. At night it is very quiet.
Chambre d’hote La Frezelle
Free Wi-Fi access and a TV are provided in the guest rooms, which feature antique furnishings and colourful fabrics. The en suite bathrooms include free toiletries.Traditional French cuisine is served in the restaurant at this hotel. You can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided.Vittel Hermitage Golf Club is located 12.4 miles from this hotel and free parking is available on site. The A31 motorway is located just 3.7 miles away.
- Location near highway very convenient for quick overnight.
- A traditional French hotel that needs a bit of refurbishment but apart from that I loved the ambience and location in a charming village and would certainly stay there again.It was it well worn but clean .. loved it but don’t think a woman would be impressed
- Het ontbijt was goed. Het personeel was vriendelijk maar vaak niet zichtbaar. Met moet geduld hebben als men in dit hotel wil overnachten.
Het diner was eigenlijk een verrassing. We hadden er niet zoveel van verwacht, maar het was prima.
Er was geen kaart, de keus was beperkt.
Een amuse de bouche: mini pizza en een garnalencocktail
Een entree: een terrine forrestiere
Hoofdgerecht: kipfilet of entrecote met pasta en groenten en morille saus, + verse salade
Nagerecht: clafoutis au cerises
De kwaliteit was verrassend, verse/goede ingrediënten en allemaal erg lekker klaargemaakt. We hebben gesmuld!
Ontbijt was eenvoudig maar overvloedig, alles vers.
De aandacht voor de gasten was in het begin minimaal, maar dat werd steeds beter.
- Sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Super Abendessen mit Wein, Käse und Kaffee für einen super Preis.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Mont d’Anon
The rooms are uniquely decorated and feature a garden view. Each comes with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV.A homemade breakfast is provided each morning at Le Mont d’Anon and can be served on the terrace during summer months. Dinners are also available upon request and at an extra cost.Additional features include free bikes to discover the area and free private parking on site. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.
- Lovely welcoming hosts. Comfortable bed. Gorgeous house and garden, which we were able to sit in. The best breakfast we have had at any property on this 3 week trip.
What a great stop on our return trip north .. loved this charming B&B and would love to stay again. A stylishly decorated room with a comfortable bed and great shower.
Breakfast was excellent with many choices. We also had an evening meal that was delicious.
Evelyne and Michel were very pleasant hosts.
- Beautiful decor. Great home prepared fresh french food. Nothing too much trouble.
- The hosts were very kind and attentive, and although we didn’t really speak French and they didn’t really speak English communication was ok. Breakfast was amazing, and the house itself is superb.
- Lovely place and very welcoming owners, Breakfast was delicious !
Laur’N chambres d’hôtes
At Laur’N chambres d’hôtes, the rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Laur’N chambres d’hôtes.Nancy is 29 miles from Laur’N chambres d’hôtes, while Plombières-les-Bains is 29 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvres-en-xaintois Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvres-en-Xaintois Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!