10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouvray Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouvray Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvray Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouvray Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouvray Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvray Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouvray Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvray Burgundy:
Domaine de Clermont
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bath.A Full English/Irish breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 13 miles from Domaine de Clermont, while Vézelay is 21 miles away.
- Lovely welcome to a beautiful old farmhouse. Fabulous breakfast including hot bread and home made preserves. Very good.
- We had an awesome time at this place. The welcoming was just perfect, the rooms are clean with a very nice view. We will for sure come again. The only bad point was the fact that we had reserved for only one night and we should have stayed longer !
- Bellissima struttura immersa nel verde. Si tratta di un casolare riadattato con camere al piano superiore e cucina/sala da colazione al piano di sotto. La signora che ci ha accolto è stata molto gentile consigliandoci dove poter cenare e prelevare contante (attenzione: la struttura accetta pagamenti solo in contanti e il bancomat più vicino è a 15km). Camere spaziose e pulite, lo stesso per toilette e sala da bagno. Ottima colazione con baguette calde,burro, marmellate fatte in casa tutto molto buono.
- Nous nous attendions à l’équivalent d’une chambre d’hotel. Nous avons eu à nous deux un petit appartement sans la cuisine. MAGNIFIQUE. Le lieu est très très calme et les propriétaires très sympathiques.
- La qualité et le déco de la chambre et de la salle de bains. Maison de goût.
Chambre d’hotes Ferme de la Forlonge
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a wardrobe. Every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property. Homemade evening meals are available for an extra charge and upon reservation.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chambre d’hotes Ferme de la Forlong.Avallon is 9.3 miles from the accommodation.
- Friendly hostess. Good breakfast with friendly guests on same big table.
The rooms are clean and excellent. The breakfast was amaizing and the property has a very nice view in the morning, you can walk around and really fell a peace.
Very good experience. Of course I’ll comeback.
- Everything it was great. Nicole our host couldn’t do enough for us. Our evening meal was typically French and home cooked not very expensive.
- Nice remote location on a farm, not far off a major road. Room had retained some original character (rock wall, wooden beams) but was also tastefully decorated and has modern conveniences. Breakfast was very good, in a nice cosy room. Apparently the owner is an excellent cook (other guests booked supper and said it was superb). Free parking on site. A second night here would have been nice!
- A lovely host, and a delicious homemade breakfast in the morning, after a very comfortable stay.
La Maison du Lac
Rooms feature stone walls and a wardrobe. Some have lake views and a private bathroom with a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast with homemade bread, jam and fruit. Barbecue facilities are at guests’ disposal.This property is 18.6 miles from the Château de Chinon and 14.9 miles from the A6 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- This accommodation was beautifully presented and very comfortable. Everything was new and beautifully clean. The gorgeous young lady who ran the accommodation doesn’t speak English but we managed to communicate. She made us feel very welcome and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Lake Agan is very close.
- very nice stay in all respects! even the weather was great
- All fine. Lovely owner – we hope to visit again shortly.
- l’accueil et l’amabilité de notre hote ,la chambre claire et prope avec la vue sur le lac, le petit déjeuner copieux à notre convenance.
Un calme absolu dans un lieu confortable.
Accueil formidable, petit déjeuner exceptionnel.
Les Epis d’Or
The bedrooms are located on the 1st and 2nd floor and feature wooden floors and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The suite is located in an annex building and has sloped ceilings and exposed beams.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily breakfast at Les Epis d’Or. Guests with special dietary requirements can request an adapted breakfast in advance.This property is 32.3 miles from Auxerre and 24.9 miles from Morvan Regional Park. Free public parking is available on site and garages for motorbikes are available.
- Delicious fresh French breakfast in lovely cafe, excellent host, incredibly clean, comfortable room.
- Super wide and comfy room. Excellent breakfast with tasty croissants. The owners are very kind and welcoming and willing to chat and give good advice. Recommended.
- The hosts were extremely helpful and friendly. Generous breakfast spread in the salon with freshly baked croissants, hams, cheeses and fresh brewed coffee. My room was huge, if a little simple in decor. Free parking is just across the street or behind the building.
- Everything was spotlessly clean, spacious and comfortable room equipped with all I needed
The Host Couple
Room is new and has a lot of space for 4 adults
Les Chambres d’Hôtes du Bois Joli
The rooms in Les Chambres d’Hôtes du Bois Joli are equipped with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Les Chambres d’Hôtes du Bois Joli has a terrace.Avallon is 19 miles from Les Chambres d’Hôtes du Bois Joli, while Vézelay is 27 miles away.
– big room
– very nice host family
– old house with a nice garden, cool even in the heat without AC
– great breakfast with local bread, honey, jams, cheese etc.
– 5 min walk to town
- Our room was incredibly spacious – with good lamps for night time reading. We had a little sitting area and lots of room. We were concerned that it might be noisy as we were facing the road, but we didn’t hear any traffic at all.
- Very good Location, clean and spacious room, delicious breakfast and great hospitality ?
- Charming uniquely decorated place just outside the historic city center. Spacious room. Lovely host. Enormous breakfast. Parking is easy although does involve navigating a gated lot and calling the hostess to get in/out. Approximately a half-mile/10 minute walk to get into the city center up and down a hilly road, so be aware if you have mobility limitations as driving/parking in Semur is not straightforward.
- This is an unbeleiably beautiful old home, beautifully decorated with a lovely owner who treated us like her personal guests. While not in the centre of the medieval walled town of Semur-en-Auxois, it is less than a ten minute walk to the town and an easy drive with good parking. Lovely French breakfast. I would love to go there again!
- – big room
Le Pigeonnier De Quarré
At Le Pigeonnier De Quarré, every room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Avallon is 8 miles from Le Pigeonnier De Quarré, while Vézelay is 13 miles from the property.
- The hosts are really welcoming, the design of the house is interesting and the breakfast is amazing : all homemade and delicious!
- We arrived very late (11pm) after having some issues with our car in the south of France. We rang ahead and the owner was happy to wait up for us until we arrived. The property was nicely decorated and really cool in its layout! The rooms were large and the bed was extra comfortable and a good shower is always a bonus! The breakfast was extremely good, homemade jam and a selection of pastries. The owner also showed us various things to do in the area, including Saut de Gouloux (where there is an excellent restaurant).
- Very friendly host, english speaking, they gave us a home made jam as a memento.
- Lovely complex of outbuildings which have been restored for accommodation, surroundings are idyllic with the network of streams and bridges running around and through the property from the old watermill . Bedroom was spacious and comfortable with an good sized bathroom and separate toilet . Outside tables and chairs allow you to picnic in the garden. A Quirky layout with a wild garden obviously more work to be done in tidying up a couple of the buildings but all together a charming retreat and an excellent stop to and from the ferry terminal which is only 10 minutes away.
- Lovely hosts, big family room. Loved the breakfast. Perfect for an overnight stop while travelling.
Château de Flée
With an elegant décor, each room at Château de Flée includes electric blankets, slippers and a private bathroom with free toiletries, bathrobes and hairdryer. There is also a seating area with a satellite TV.A safe is at your disposal in all of the rooms. Avallon is 23 miles away. A shuttle from the train station to the hotel is available upon request in advance.
No reviews yet.
La Grande Maison du Morvan
La Grande Maison du Morvan features free WiFi throughout the property. There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Sainte-Marie is 23.6 miles from La Grande Maison du Morvan, while Vézelay is 14.3 miles away.
- Great location, great hosts. We highly recommend La Grand Maison!
- Very nice place, excellent house renovation, wonderful area.
Food: Superior quality, organic and local products.
A very warm welcome awaited us. Food cooked on the premises was simply wonderful. My wife’s Gluten Intolerance was catered for without fuss.
We have already booked for next year as once the word gets out how lovely this place is – it will soon be booked up.
Lovely old home now a 5 room BnB in a delightful rural setting. I looked over open fields with cattle.
Owners have renovated very well and provide an excellent experience.
I ate dinner and it was great. All food is organic and local, including cheese and sausage produced by family members of the owners.
B&B Vassy Etaule
Each room has a view of the green landscape and flowered garden. The rooms are decorated with modern furniture and there is a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities.There is a shared kitchen at the property and you can enjoy meals with aperitif, wine and coffee included and prepared by the host upon prior reservation. Picnic also is possible upon prior request.You can play table tennis and darts at the bed and breakfast. Auxerre is 23.6 miles from Vassy Etaule, while Chablis is 19.9 miles away. Vézelay is a 20-minute drive away.
- Great location, beautiful building, warm welcome and great breakfast
- Excellent breakfast , their own fruit and homemade jam.
- Attractive breakfast room, fresh bread and croissants
- Just everything. From the welcoming owners through the enchanting surroundings to the beautiful room.
- We had a good nights sleep in the very comfortable bed and were plenty warm enough. Breakfast was excellent with home made conserves and plenty of bread/cheese. A bowl of fresh fruit and homemade yoghurt was very welcome as were the warm pancakes! Our hosts were delightful and very interested in us and our travels.
Au Clapotis de la Cure
Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Evening meals prepared by the hosts can be enjoyed at an extra cost if you reserve before arrival.There is a shared lounge at the property.Sainte-Marie is 29.8 miles from Au Clapotis de la Cure, while Vézelay is 21.7 miles away.
- Charming rural small family hotel . Linda the hostess was extremely social but Yam was a grumpy old bugger ( Linda told me to say that ) but no a lovely couple . Would definitely go again and recommend to everybody .
- Location , comfort, food and wonderful hosts. They couldn’t do more for us and we would happily return.
- Amazing people location and hotel. Best place we visited in the month we were traveling. The owners went the extra one hundred miles to make our one nigh extra special. We will be back and I will certainly recommend this place to all my friends
- Linda and Yann are fantastic hosts and and there is a lot of thought put into the guesthouse and we really felt welcome.
- The owners welcomed us with a coffee and cake and were very friendly. Breakfast was excellent and croissants that we did not eat were wrapped up for our ongoing journey. Jan and Linda were excellent hosts and the area is beautiful and very peaceful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouvray Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouvray Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouvray Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouvray Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!