10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Routot Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Routot Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Routot Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Routot Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Routot Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Routot Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Routot Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Routot Upper Normandy:
Chateau Du Landin
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms at Chateau Du Landin come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Bicycles are at guests’ disposal for free and cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Rouen and Pont Audemer are both 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deauville – Normandie Airport, 40.4 miles from the bed and breakfast.
Beautiful Seine river view from our room. It has an amazing location.
The air is so fresh and cool even in summer. The owner is warm and friendly.
- If you’re considering this, literally book now and then enjoy the excitement of reading through the stellar reviews. This place and the staff were the highlight of our trip and it was only for a night. Brekkie is amazing.
- Beautiful location, stunning Châteaux and our suite was luxurious. Pet friendly, lovely breakfast and the staff were really helpful. We will definitely stay again.
- This is one of these rare places where you consider not writing a review because you kind of want to keep them to yourself. The castle is beautiful, the view amazing, the rooms very tastefully decorated and the owner very friendly. We also had a lovely dinner.
- Friendly and helpful owners, clean characterful room with spectacular views of the Seine, lovely substantial old building in private grounds. A welcome finish to our weekend at Le Mans appreciated by my wife after sleeping on a deflating air mattress in a tent for a few days.
- Beautiful Seine river view from our room. It has an amazing location.
Chambre d’hôtes Au Fil De L’eau
Each room at the Au Fil De L’eau has different décor and views of the River Seine or the orchard. They are equipped with a free internet access, private bathroom and a TV.Guests are invited to dine with the host and they have access to a shared kitchenette. Traditional cuisine is served in the dining area with a large fireplace. During the summer, meals can be served on the terrace.A continental breakfast is served daily. The Pommes & Fraises shop sells local products.Free parking is provided at the Au Fil De L’eau. It is situated 9.3 miles from Rouen and nearby l’Abbaye de Jumièges. Activities in the area include cycling, hiking and fishing.
- Such a beautiful setting beside the Seine. The room was good, we slept well, and the typical French breakfast was just as it should be. The owner was helpful and patient in the face of our poor spoken French.
Loved the chickens and the peacocks roaming the garden.
Only 3 km to a lovely restaurant
Lovely riverside walk alongside the property
- Comfortable rooms, peaceful position, excellent breakfast.
- Very nice location at the Seine near village Jumiege. Beatifull landscape and quiet environment. The property has a beatifull garden with fruittrees and a great view on the Seine. Take some wine and cheese with you and enjoy a nice afternoon watching the boats sail by. The host is very kind and serves a great breakfast with local and housemade ingredients. The room was kind of basic and the pillows good be better but all in all a great stay.
- This is a delightful place to stay. The setting is very charming, with plenty of comings and goings on the river to fascinate a 6 year old! The gardens were filled with fruit trees and lavendar. We had a lovely room and the breakfast, served family style, was excellent.
Chambre Du Panorama
All guest rooms in Chambre Du Panorama are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot, while certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Honfleur is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Rouen is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 35 miles from Chambre Du Panorama.
- We had a large room which was clean and quiet. Downstairs there is a kitchen for use by the guests with everything you need to cook a meal. The host also prepared a great extensive breakfast.
- Very clean room, great breakfast, great host and also an excellent garden!
- Wonderful peaceful location. Helpful to have the kitchen. Very quiet. Excellent breakfast.
- Very pleasant property with welcoming hostess and excellent home-produced breakfast all at a sensible price.
- Nice, calm and beautiful place with very good hosts.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Relais du Passage de la Roche
Each guest room offers a view of the river and the garden. All of the rooms are individually decorated, and include an electric kettle for making hot drinks.Enjoy a continental breakfast every morning while reading the newspapers provided at Le Relais du Passage de la Roche.Private parking is free on site and Roumare Forest is 8.7 miles away. The guest house is accessible via the A13 motorway, and you can visit Rouen, which is 19.9 miles away.
- The owner was fantastic. So friendly and helpful. Beautiful setting and views.
- Our room looked over the River Seine – it was a peaceful and pleasant location. The bed was comfortable. Free parking.
- Very good dinner and breakfast, more than you can eat. Very good price.
- Zeer behulpzame eigenares. Ruime mooie bovenste kamer met zeer mooi uitzicht
- La proprietaria è stata molto gentile e ci ha fornito ottimi consigli per la cena.
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Temps Des Cerises
At Temps des Cerises, can enjoy traditional cuisine and a daily breakfast. The guest accommodation features a large garden and a terrace with lounge chairs and a sun parasol.Au Temps des Cerises provides free private parking. It is 1,650 feet from Brotonne Golf Course, and local leisure activities include fishing and hiking.
- Very freindly staff/owner. excllent location, nice clean room, very moody place, perfect and big breakfast
- Excellent chambres d’hotes. Superb room with tea and coffee facilities. Booked dinner and it was excellent. Great place to stay.
- Very comfortable place to stay and Madame Houelle gave us a lovely welcome. She also cooked us an excellent evening meal even though there were just the two of us dining. Breakfast was delicious with lots of variety. We would have no hesitation in staying here again.
- The room was beautifully decorated and clean. Really nice surroundings and location too. Breakfast was really special with delicious homemade jams (I particularly enjoyed the apricot) and a lovely spread of ham and cheeses. Would definitely stay again.
- Quiet. Close to Jumieges Abbaye. Host conveyed useful information on parking in central Rouen.
Le Clos du Quesney
Le Clos du Quesney offers rooms with a unique décor. It features free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.In the breakfast room, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. It includes homemade yogurts, cakes and drinks.Free private parking is possible on site and Honfleur is 18 miles away. Bec-Hellouin Abbey is 7.5 miles away.
- The host Pierre is very friendly and helpful and speaks excellent English. The house and garden are beautiful, and the area is very scenic. The large bath was a nice bonus. Pierre provided an excellent breakfast too. Free wifi and onsite parking were appreciated.
- We felt over the whole stay very welcomed and taken good care of. Generous breakfasts were served highlighting the local produce. The place itself was wonderful, with so many thoughtful details.
I love the whole bedroom with cute shabby chick style decoration . Bathroom is also big and clean .
The entire house is clean and comfy .
- We had such a great time. The place looks amazing, the room is comfortable and breakfast was fantastic with local produce. It was a great place to stay in!
- Everything! Breakfast was homemade and excellent. The host was very helpful and friendly. The location was beautiful and peaceful. The room was clean and full of character, as was the rest of the property.
La Bonne Auberge
The rooms and suites at La Bonne Auberge all have a private entrance and en-suite bathrooms. They are each equipped with free Wi-Fi access.Guests of the Bonne Auberge can relax on the garden terrace, which is situated right next to the river. Charles Lhuillier used to live at La Bonne Auberge and William Turner made 3 paintings of the property’s garden.Boat trips on the Seine River can be enjoyed, upon prior reservation. Honfleur is just a 20-minute drive from La Bonne Auberge and Rouen is a 35-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site.
Very pleasant stay with lovely views in this large beautifully preserved property with thatched roof overlooking the Seine. Our room was large with a door opening onto the garden. A lovely communal lounge was next door accessed via a separate entrance.
Plenty of garden to let our dog run around. The owner was welcoming and accommodating to our needs and helped us book an excellent local restaurant which took dogs.
Pont Viex is a very pretty little hamlet with many thatched houses.
The history of the Auberge dates from the 1700! amazing! The place still keeps its character yet is clean and cozy. Bertrand was a fantastic host, and also for our dinner which we had in front of a warm fire. A delicious Normandy meal! Breakfast was just as nice.
We really enjoyed watching the boats cruise down the river, even though it was cold out, it was enjoyable, I hope we can return in the spring!
- La Bonne Auberge is a very ancient inn which has been running on and off for the past centuries. The atmosphere is beautiful and Bertrand is very welcoming and happy to share stories about the place. Enjoy a glass of local cider by the fireplace and imagine writers and impressionists who came through this historical place.
- Exceptional view, tranquil, a little piece of heaven
- After a difficult start caused by the constant rain (drains blocked) we were looked after brilliantly by Pierre who was standing in for the owners. He could not have been more helpful. Also the food was wonderful.
- Very pleasant stay with lovely views in this large beautifully preserved property with thatched roof overlooking the Seine. Our room was large with a door opening onto the garden. A lovely communal lounge was next door accessed via a separate entrance.
At La Boisselière, every room is equipped with a terrace. La Boisselière has certain rooms with garden views, and the rooms include a balcony. At La Boisselière all rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.La Boisselière offers a hot tub. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of La Boisselière can find nearby.Deauville is 24 miles from La Boisselière, while Honfleur is 17 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles away.
- Amazing location – truly spectacular. So peaceful and beautiful
- The village, the house, the terrace, the conservatory… they are all beautiful. The area and the house are gorgeous. Frederic was charming and helpful and we enjoyed chatting to him, he made a perfect host. The grounds were large and our dogs were made to feel welcome. Sitting in the sun on our private terrace with a glass of wine was an excellent way to spend an evening. Breakfast was ample, and eating while taking in the views and enjoying the company of our host was lovely. The little extras were also a nice touch.
- Beautiful location. Amazing views. Big bedrooms. Boutique style.
- Ein schönes altes Fachwerkhaus, wundervoll an der Seine gelegen mit außerordentlich engagierten und zuvorkommenden Gastgebern. Ein toller Ausgangspunkt zum Erkunden der Umgebung. Wichtig zu wissen ist, dass es kein Hotel ist, sondern man sich in ein familiäres Umfeld aufgenommen wird, was wir sehr schön fanden. Wir haben uns wohl gefühlt, die Zeit sehr genossen und haben vor wiederzukommen. Empfehlenswert!
- Cadre superbe . Excellent petit déjeuner. Gentillesse des propriétaires
Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle
Each room features a view of the garden or surrounding countryside and includes a private bathroom with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is a shared living room with a 3D TV, a blu-ray player and tea and a espresso coffee machine. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in all areas.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jams. From Monday to Thursday, you can enjoy evening meals prepared by the host with fresh and seasonal products, upon reservation 24 hours in advance.
First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
The setting of the rooms is perfect for families.
The location is few km from the highway and still super quiet.
- Meal were delicious, home cooked and nothing was too much trouble. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. Strongly recommended for short stays.
- Gorgeously simple place with smiles and kind people always happy to help. Service perfect, room perfect and location perfect. Thank you
- L’accueil de Stéphane et Fabien fut exemplaire. Nous avons bien profité du site calme et apaisant. Le petit déjeuner est fabuleux avec les œufs à la coque pondus du matin même, le fromage local, les croissants tout chaud et les confitures faites maison.
Tout était très bien: l’accueil de Stéphane, la décoration de la maison, le petit déjeuner, la propreté.
Maison au milieu de la campagne normande au calme.
Si nous retournons en Normandie ce sera au Petit Manoir.
- First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
Les Cloches de Corneville
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Les Cloches de Corneville offers a sun terrace. Table d’Hotes can be provided upon prior request.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Deauville is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Honfleur is 16.8 miles away.
- The rooms were modern and clean. The breakfast was lovely.
- the cleanliness was second to none. room was fab, food was great and we got a lovely tour of the bell tower as well. very friendly hosts that were great with our son brought him out a box of toys to play with.
A querky hotel with interesting folklore and history. A visit to the bell tower with a short recital is a must.
The fact that it is situated just a short drive to the heart of Normandy as well as the coast was our allure.
Accueil à l’horaire souhaité
Proposition de nous faire découvrir le carillon typique de l’hôtel avec passion
Toute la famille a apprécié la nuit passée. Les propriétaires sont sympathiques, à l’écoute.
Le petit déjeuner pris, avec le cadre de l’hôtel, était très bien.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Routot Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Routot Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Routot Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Routot Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!