10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roussières Languedoc-roussillon:
L’Ammonite, Chambre & Table D’Hôtes
Featuring terracotta tiles and light colours, rooms at L’Ammonite all have a private bathroom with shower equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms enjoy mountain views.Breakfast is included and offered daily, while table d’hotes and a basket meal can be provided upon charge. More restaurants can be found within 3.7 miles.In the summer, activities can include swimming in the La Vis river, and jumping from the 46 feet high waterfall.The town of Montpellier is 37.3 miles away, while St Guilhem les Dessert is at 24.9 miles. Mediterranee Airport is 31.1 miles away. Free private, on-site parking is available.
- Amazing location, comfortable bed. We enjoyed staying here for a night
- Excellent welcome and attentiveness during our stay
Unique place situated directly in the Cirque de Navacelles, a monumental formation of rockets , a large, rounded canyon and a Grand Sité de la France. The hostel is an old, traditional stone house, situated in the middle of the hamlet de Navacelle. The facilities are simple, but in a rural and tasteful matter. Nearby the river of the Vis and his wonderful waterfall, where bathing and swimming is easyly possible.
The owners, Rachel and Pierre-Ives, are very, very kind and attentively and the meals they cooked on evening for the “table d’hote” was really tasty.
- The location ist outstanding. We had a nice dinner with a great choclate mousse.
This property is exceptional in all senses ! Unique location ! Great hosts (Raquelle & Pierre Yves) take personally care about you from before you arrive until you leave. We booked the 5 persons family room, which was extraordinary … very old mansion equipped with the ultimate comfort and high quality, very good taste decoration. Super beds, soft towels, great walk in shower, extremely good WIFI, excellent breakfast and fabulous social seating area as well to relax as to eat !
Very important remark to all candidates to visit L’Ammonite : in the Cirque the navacelles itself are NO options to have dinner apart from the Table D’hôte offered by the owners. Do reserve this option up front ! Do not hesitate it is the perfect start of a no-worries stay in this exceptional location.
Commanderie Templière de Launac-Le-Vieux
The guest rooms at Commanderie Templière de Launac-Le-Vieux feature medieval architecture and some rooms offer exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower or bath.Every morning a continental breakfast is served on the terrace or in the vaulted room featuring homemade and organic products. For long stays the hosts vary the items available for breakfast.Guests can enjoy the palm and banana trees in the garden.Montpellier Train Station is 9.3 miles away and Sète is 12.4 miles away. Free private parking is available at the property.
- The personal touch. Very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, we had some very interesting conversations with the hosts who provided useful information on what things to do in the neighborhood. We like to stay in hotels that are not part of the big chain hotels.
- Les hôtes étaient attentionnés et à l écoute de nos petites demandes. Souriants et agréables, ils nous offert un bon moment de partage…
- L’acceuil des propriétaires trés sympathiques , l’endroit plein d’histoire , les conversations du petit déjeuner ; le pain et les patisseries maison ; bref une excellente expérience chez des gens vraiment acceuillants. A refaire et recommander sans modération !!
- la gentillesse d’Isabelle et de Jean Paul et ne pas oublier Elios le chien , le lieu est chargé d’histoires ce qui en fait un endroit magique et la demeure est superbe. Notre chambre au 2éme étage avec un coin repos pour la lecture ou autre c’était super
- Accueil excellent, le cadre superbe, petit déjeuner chaleureux et généreux bref un excellent moment passé dans cette jolie demeure …je recommande et je reviendrai avec grand plaisir.
BnB à la Carte
At BnB à la Carte, each room has a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at BnB à la Carte.Montpellier is 12 miles from BnB à la Carte, while Sète is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 17 miles from BnB à la Carte.
- La casa era molto bella e particolare, i padroni di casa molto cordiali ed affabili, ci hanno consigliato ed aiutato per diverse cose.
- Le contact très chaleureux des propriétaires. Confitures maison pour le petit déjeuner. Literie très confortable.
- Le cadre ainsi que les personnes sont très sympathiques, je recommande le lieu et compte bien y retourner.
- La discrétion des hôtes, la gentillesse l’accueil la disponibilité. le calme.
Des hôtes charmants accueillants où l’on se sent presque en famille. Je suis venue avec ma mère et un petit chien de 2 mois 1/2 et nous avons été très bien accueilli.
Cet endroit est reposant et je recommande
All rooms are equipped with a TV and offer a private bathroom, while some feature a garden view or a terrace. Free Wi-Fi access is available.A continental breakfast including homemade jams is served every morning. Guests can enjoy the BBQ facilities and restaurants can be found 1,650 feet from the property.An array of activities, including hiking, can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. La Frandomière offers free parking on site.
- Lovely private breakfast terrace and what felt like our own ‘wing’ of the house. Great pool and garden. Tasteful decor, great breakfasts and pleasant hostess who was very unintusive. The town of St Martin de Londres is a gem and the Frandomiere is in the centre. Can walk out to cafes and bars and to explore.
- Quaint accommodations , lovely setting, and helpful, friendly host. Breakfast was perfect, croissant , baguette , yogurts, cereal, etc
- Très bon accueil, coin très sympathique, piscine à disposition, jardin parfait, très propre et spacieux
Maison d’hote accueillante
Super petit dej
Cadre magnifique, belle propriété entretenue avec goût.
Petit déjeuner de qualité.
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms have a private bathroom, while some have a lake view. At La Caminaira, every room is equipped with a seating area.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which specializes in French cuisine.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Caminaira.Montpellier is 18 miles from the bed and breakfast. Mediterranee Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- l’accueil, le confort, le site, le paysage, la qualité de la prestation humaine; les personnes sont charmantes accueillantes et réactives.
- Chambre impeccable, cadre champêtre, accueil sympa….
- Ein netter Empfang und schöne Zimmer. Kleiner Ort, aber gut geeignet für Exkursionen im Herault. Auch das Abendessen, welches auf Wunsch angeboten wird ist sehr lecker. Kleiner Garten fürs Frühstück am Morgen.
- Le partage avec nos hôtes pour l’accueil et le repas
- Accueil très chaleureux de la part des hôtes, dans un gîte idéalement situé pour ballades et randonnées
L’Ostal du Pic St Loup
Each modern guest room offers a private entrance. All of the rooms are arranged around the patio and have a private bathroom.Mediterranean cuisine is served in the evenings at L’Ostal du Pic St Loup guest house. Guests have access to a microwave, fridge and electric kettle in the living room, which also has an LCD TV.Wine tasting is possible on site and the guest house offer a shuttle transfer from Montpellier Train Station. Private parking is free on site.
- Friendly family hosts. A lovely choice of breakfast items – even found a jar of marmite in the back of the cupboard 🙂 Nice quiet countryside area (except for neighbours dog).
- Everything was brilliant and the family that ran it were fantastic and attentive. The food was great too. Couldn’t have been any better
- We had an absolutely fantastic stay! They were extremely helpful and the place was lovely. We had a great dinner for 10 of us, lovely rustic French food. They even helped us out with taxis for my wedding guests the next day.
This is the second time within two weeks that I have stayed there and the conditions were identical. So here there is some repeating:
The good things: The nature, very friendly people, breakfast simple and basic in a nice setting, If you like nature and you like “camping” more than the comfort of a B&B this is the place for you
The nature, very friendly people, breakfast simple and basic in a nice setting,
If you like nature and you like “camping” more than the comfort of a B&B this is the place for you
Les Hauts d’Issensac
At the bed and breakfast, each room has a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Les Hauts d’Issensac also offer free WiFi.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Montpellier is 18 miles from the accommodation, while Sète is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The studio features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and an equipped kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a shower.You will find concierge service at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Montpellier is 6.8 miles from doux instant, while Nîmes is 29.8 miles away. Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is 11.2 miles from the property.
As a wolrd traveler this was one of the best, the others were 5 stars Hotels.
This 7 ays stay was fantastic. Big room, great comfy bed, superb breakfast and super quiet.
- The friendly couple, the delicious breakfast, plus great pool and jacuzzi if you plan to stay in warmer months
- Everything including the swimming pool, the excellent breakfast and all the attention to detail that the owners have put into the facility.
- Virtually silent air conditioning that coped very well and consistently with the extreme unseasonal heat. Very comfortable bed and powerful shower. Friendly hosts and excellent breakfast. Excellent pool facilities and great jacuzzi for when the air temperature was cool enough.
- Simply everything was great,the facilities, Jean-Marc and Christine’s hospitality, the pool and the magnificent breakfasts – couldn’t ask for more!
- As a wolrd traveler this was one of the best, the others were 5 stars Hotels.
All of the rooms have a private terrace, a private bathroom with a walk-in shower and an LCD TV.Some restaurants can be found 1.9 miles away.Beaches are 13.7 miles from La Cazarelle and Montpellier Airport is 11.8 miles away.
- l’acceuil très sympatique de la propriétaire, l’excellent petit déjeuner, le confort de la chambre et le calme du site accompagné par les chants des oiseaux.
- Sehr gute Bett. Alles topp sauber. Absolut ruhig. Nur die Nachtigall ist nachts zu hören. Gutes Frühstück draussen im Garten.
- Das Zimmer war in Ordnung. Die Gastgeber freundlich.
Accueil chaleureux propriétaire sympa avec petits déjeuners au top
À recommander vivement
- Le petit déjeuner manque de fantaisie. Les viennoiseries sont très moyennes. Le Cafe est excellent.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Bois Des Frenes
The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Bois Des Frenes features free WiFi throughout the property. Public areas are accessible via a staircase.Cap d’Agde is 26.7 miles from Le Bois Des Frenes, while Sète is 17.4 miles away. Montpellier – Mediterranee Airport is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Für eine Nacht am Chemin passt es gut, die Besitzer sehr zuvorkommend , super Restaurantempfehlung!
- Maison très agréable. Des propriétaires charmants, disponibles et très serviables. Un petit-déjeuner très apprécié.
- Un accueil chaleureux, une chambre calme et propre. Un petit déjeuner copieux.
- Hotel très bien situé près du Château. Petit déjeuner copieux en Terrasse en écoutant les oiseaux. Hotes charmants qui aiment échanger et partager avec leurs visiteurs
Accueil très amical. La chambre est spacieuse, lumineuse et moderne.
On se sent comme à la maison !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roussières Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roussières Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!