10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rousset-les-vignes Rhône-alps:
les trois chemins
Guest rooms in les trois chemins are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The accommodation has certain rooms with mountain views, and each room has a electric tea pot. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near les trois chemins.Orange is 23 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 35 miles from the property.
Lovely and helpful host. Room was huge with everything we needed at an excellent price.
The property is out of town so you need a car but it’s very peaceful and the road nearby isn’t a problem.
Beautiful view of the sunset.
I would definitely stay here again.
- Personnel très sympathique et aux petits soins, Literie confortable, chambre spacieuse, cadre magnifique, rapport qualité/prix
L accueil, le maître de maison très agréable et intéressant.
Pas d horaire stricte pour le petit dejeuner
- Waren wieder da ☺. Hatten diesmal die obere Etage. Sehr geräumiges Appartement mit guter Ausstattung. Bei Andre gefällt es uns einfach. Passt ?
- Très bien, Le petit déjeuner et la gentillesse de notre hôte.
- Lovely and helpful host. Room was huge with everything we needed at an excellent price.
Chambres d’hôtes L’Oléa de Romane
All rooms feature a terrace with views of the village or mountains, a flat-screen TV, DVD player and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast serving homemade jam and local fruit juice is provided each morning at l’Oléa de Romane. Guests can also find restaurants within 2,650 feet of the property.Château de Suze la Rousse is 12.4 miles away and hiking routes can be found in the area. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access throughout and free private parking on site. Pets are allowed with advance permission from the property.
- The owners are really nice and breakfast was excellent. The views are beautiful. Wifi ok.
- Wonderful location and an amazing dinner in the town – breakfast was wonderful – fresh and so tasty
- Alles tip top. Mooie verzorgde kamer. Proper zwembad. Lieve hulpvaardige mensen. Heel rustig
- Sehr schöne Lage, superfreundliche Vermieter sehr schöner Pool
- L’accueil de nos hôtes, la tranquillité du site tout en étant proche du village de Rousset les Vignes et à quelques kilomètres de Nyons, la vue sur la nature environnante et la qualité de l’habitation.
La Bastide Des Cèdres
The non-smoking double room comes with a dressing room, bookshelves and both heating and air conditioning. The bathroom includes a bath, a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can find a restaurant just 100 feet away.The A7 motorway is 18 miles away and guests have access to free parking nearby. Valréas is just 3.1 miles from La Bastide Des Cèdres. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- Awesome hosts and awesome breakfast. Love the dog.
- The beautiful room, excellent breakfast and great atmosphere in this ancient house is all about the woman behind it – Natalie. We spent a great early evening in the beautiful garden, being invited to aperitif with the other guests, enjoying an hour of interesting conversation and great wine. You certainly can’t get this kind of feeling/experience in a modern hotel.
- Warm welcome, charming rooms, beautifully arranged breakfast in the gardens.
- Nice old French house, typical of the type but what makes this B+B stand out are the people, very pleasant and helpful, inviting their guests to take an aperitif with them in the garden was a nice touch. Also pointed us to a very nice restaurant and a Cave to purchase a very nice bottle or two
- L’ACCUEIL , LA DISPONIBILITE ET LE PETIT DEJEUNER DANS UN CADRE REPOSANT
Le Mas de la Fontaine
Each room here offers a wardrobe and a desk, and some include a patio. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and also comes with free toiletries.Evening meals are available upon request.At Le Mas de la Fontaine you will find a garden and an organic vegetable garden. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking, darts and table tennis.Avignon-Provence Airport is 42.9 miles away. The property offers free parking.
What a wonderful experience. Rudy and Michelle are exceptional hosts providing a very warm and friendly environment, fantastic large breakfasts and upon request table d’hote. Our room and guest areas were stylishly decorated and cosy. The bed was large and very comfortable.
We felt very much at home and appreciated the lively discussions with the hosts and other guests; wish we could have stayed longer.
- I am a Border Collie, retired but still young at heart. I brought my couple of late-middle aged humans for a short Spring break in the Drôme sunshine. On arrival at Le Mas de la Fontaine, we were warmly greeted by the mistress of the house, Zog, a Labrador cross. Zog’s human pair were equally welcoming. My Homo sapiens were enchanted by the house, their room and the surroundings. I heard them comment on the cleanliness of our accommodation (humans can be so particular about such things). The house is in the middle of the countryside, surrounded by lavender fields, so I was free to roam free. The breakfast was so copious that the humans didn’t need lunch (though I wouldn’t have refused). The dinner was delicious too (I got to share the leftovers with Zog). During the day, we discovered many wild hiking trails with lots of interesting odors. I heartily recommend Le Mas de la Fontaine.
- Very high standard of cleanliness and quality of accommodation. Hosts were very welcoming, accommodating and friendly.
Besitzerehepaar sehr herzlich und hilfsbereit mit sehr guten Empfehlungen. Gemeinsame Abendessen mit den beiden und anderen Gaesten (und Kommunikation in verschiedenen Sprachen bzw. mit Haenden und Fuessen) ein tolles Erlebnis! Grossartiges Fruehstueck, sehr bequeme Betten.
Wir kommen sehr gern wieder!
- Tout est parfait, l’endroit bien situe, la chambre est tellement confortable, dejeuner et souper sont tellement bons! Je me sentais comme chez nous durant notre visite. A la prochaine- bisous a vous
- What a wonderful experience. Rudy and Michelle are exceptional hosts providing a very warm and friendly environment, fantastic large breakfasts and upon request table d’hote. Our room and guest areas were stylishly decorated and cosy. The bed was large and very comfortable.
Mas De La Lance
Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Certain units have views of the mountain or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Homemade dinner is available upon prior request and is prepared with regional produce.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking. Montélimar is 14.9 miles from Mas De La Lance, while Die is 26.7 miles away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 39.1 miles from the property.
- Large rooms; Spotless bathrooms; Wonderful food. Our hosts were helpful and kind. The grounds were well tended, including the pool and covered veranda. Our dinner was the perfect ending to a road trip through Provence. We highly recommend Mas De La Lance.
Wonderful soft waffles for breakfast.
Table d’hote – delicious home cooked food – great value for money. Homemade wine to boot as an appetiser. Agnes is a lovely cook.
- The host was very friendly and nice. She had few available rooms and proposed us to choose those we liked the most. Whole house is decorated in nice Provence style design. Calm and relaxing place. I recommend!
- Breakfast and tablet d’hôtes were amazing with all kind of homemade delicious dishes. Rooms very spacious and clean. Nice view on terrace. Quiet. Very hostfree owners.
- Our stay was amazing and we would have loved to stay longer! It’s a house looking exactly as you’d imagine it in the Provence. We had a very spacious room for up to four people with a lovely view over the surrounding hills. The hosts were extremely nice and welcoming! And the breakfast was a great start into the day (even including Crêpes!)! I highly recommend the Mas – it’s close to many nice villages.
Les Terrasses Du Soleil
The rooms, suites and apartments feature a private bathroom. Certain units include a seating area and a terrace or balcony for your convenience.Nyons and Grignan are a 14-minute drive from the property. Montélimar is 27.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 36.7 miles from the property. A free private parking is available on site.
- What a wonderful oasis Vincent and Stéphanie have created in this quiet village of Le Pègue! Our only regret was that we had to leave! The setting is magical, the breakfasts delicious and bountiful (more jams than we could taste, fresh breads, pastries, local apricot juice, homemade yogurt, fruit, delicious coffee), the hosts warm and wonderful, and the accommodations spacious and lovely. Our family (with two young adult children) had a perfect and memorable time at Les Terrasses du Soleil, exploring the surrounding area (Vincent was so helpful guiding us to a great local brewery as well as the ruins of an ancient priory) along with the wonderful Nyons market, and a bonus of great conversations with Vincent and Stéphanie and the other guests was just icing on the cake. Oh, and the vegan table d’hôte that Stéphanie prepared was delicious! We can’t return soon enough!
- very quiet and nice location. great for relaxing week end with friends and family. the cat is very cute and sociable if you like cats.
- Great location, very friendly owners, very comfortable beds.
Uitgebreid ontbijt met alle gasten aan grote ronde tafel buiten.
Heel leuke ervaring, heel gezellig, sfeer van de provence 🙂
Groot zwembad => hier kan je als volwassenen “baantjes” trekken,
Par dessus tout la gentillesse des hôtes et leur accueil. Présent tout en étant discret.
La beauté du site et de la bâtisse racontée avec tellement de passion par Vincent
La piscine de 20 m
La chambre claire et spacieuse
Domaine de Provensol
Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries. You can relax on the terrace or in the shared lounge area, where free Wi-Fi access is available. Continental breakfast is served daily.Evening meals can be enjoyed at the hosts’ table on request, in a dining room with a stone vaulted ceiling. You will be able to taste the Domaine de Provensol’s wines alongside dishes made with local and organic products, some of which are grown on site.
- This is an extraordinary B and B. Exquisite setting (organic vineyard in the hills of Cote du Rhône), building (renovated castle), hosts (former engineers now wine makers), and provisions (exceptional wine, food, bathroom, bed). I have been touring France for 3 weeks and this was by far the most impressive stay. Do not overlook this spot! I wish I could stay for a week. Truly a magical gift to visitors.
- This was our favorite B&B in Provence, with a great cook and her husband the winemaker. Very authentic! A large group had dinner because it was Sunday, and it was great. Convivial and good home cooking. Lovely terrace too.
- Welcoming hosts, impeccable Domaine, wine tour & tasting, and a lovely home cooked meal, it doesn’t get better than that! The Domaine is beautifully restored and each room thoughtfully decorated. Look forward to returning and spending a few days.
- Beautiful refurbished house among the vines and run by charming couple. We forgot to askfor dinner but the charming lady still made us a delicious meal with tasty local produce accompanied by their own wines. Our room was large and nicely decorated with a great bathroom.
- Very Nice and charming owners and a wonderful wineyard ! Definitly our favourite place in France ! We will be back !
Maison d’hotes “Le Petit Rouvière”
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a seating area. Complete with a refrigerator, the dining area also has an electric kettle and a coffee machine. Featuring a shower, the private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room. Extras include satellite channels.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free bikes and free parking.Montélimar Train Station is 33.2 miles away.
- A very welcome owner, lovely place, amazing atmosphere! You are lucky if catch an available room!
- What a delightful place!!! Wonderful hosts, fabulous views, delicious breakfast! Had I known it was so good I would have planned to stay longer.
Very welcoming hostess.
Pool was perfect after a long bike ride and hike.
Great architecture! Would love to live there!
Breakfast when WE wanted and had everything a French petit-déjeuner needs up to homemade yogurt!
Super clean apartment!
- Petit déjeuner complet au bord la piscine, très agréable / Très bon produit BIO.
- le confort et l’espace de la chambre, la sympathie des hôtes.
La Colline aux Cigales
All units at La Colline feature earthy and warm tones. Boasting an hydromassage shower in the private bathroom, each room also includes a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Free toiletries and hairdryer are also provided.A French breakfast including homemade jam is served every morning. Further meals and truffle-based specialties are available upon request for an additional charge.Guests can also enjoy a massage upon request. Activities such as truffle hunting, hiking and cycling can also be organised by the property.Château de Grignan is 8.1 miles away and the Archeological Museum La Pegue is 1.9 miles away. The olive oil region of Nyons lies within 9.3 miles and Montelimar train station is 26.1 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
Excellent hostess and situation.
Would be even more beautiful in summer.
- Exceptional decor and beautiful quaint setting. Breakfast brought to our room. Great departure point for exploring the area.
Emmanuelle reçoit dans les règles de l’art: disponibilité, souplesse et convivialité sont ses qualités premières sans pour autant être intrusive.
Le lieu est également à la hauteur: tout est ravissant.
- L’emplacement la décoration de la chzmbrs la gentillesse de la maîtresse de maison le petit déjeuner
- Zimmer(deko), Ambiente, Ruhe, Pool, aufmerksame Gastgeberin
- Excellent hostess and situation.
Bastide Vieux Chêne
The apartments will provide you with a patio and a terrace, a kitchen and a bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. All the apartments feature bed linen, towels and pool towels.At Bastide Vieux Chêne – Les Studios you will find a communal sauna, a garden and barbecue facilities. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.Avignon-Provence Airport is located 37.3 miles from the property.
Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Really enjoyed our stay, thank you!
- Really lovely owners, cool design (down to the smallest touches), completely delicious breakfast
- Zwembad en sauna. Heerlijk ontbijt. Zeer smaakvol ingericht. Vriendelijke ontvangst.
Une déco moderne dans une bastide ancienne.
Le petit déjeuner gargantuesque.
La gentillesse des hôtes.
Un havre de paix en pleine campagne provençale.
L’accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Delphine est un véritable rayon de soleil,
Une décoration réussie à la fois moderne, avec quelques tonalités vintage
La tranquillité des chambres.
Possibilité de se régaler en dînant sur place, en découvrant des vins locaux.
Penser à réserver.
Quelques balades au départ de la chambre d’hôte.
De bons petits restos à proximité de la chambre d’hôte. Véhicule indispensable.
- Lovely property, so quiet if you want a couple of relaxing days. There is a nice pool area, with chairs and the pool was a good size and there is even an hot tub and sauna (not advertised). The breakfast was delicious you got a lot for your money. The hosts were very friendly and I would defiantly recommend this hotel. The bedrooms are styled very modern and are very clean. Good if you have a car, easy access to local villages.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rousset-les-vignes Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rousset-les-Vignes Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!