10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roussent Nord-pas-de-calais:
The contemporary rooms at La Taverne are individually decorated. Each room offers free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning, and can be enjoyed on the terrace. Guests can enjoy traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.The Rang-du-Fliers Train Station is 9.9 miles away and the Valloires Abbey is 10 minutes away. Guests can play a round of golf 6.2 miles away.
- Very good value for money. Room was just what was needed. Shower room spotless and well equipped. Food good value. Would definitely stay there again.
- Everything was great! We arrived very late, but Jerome met us outside and arranged an early breakfast time with us so we could get out in time to catch our ferry to Dover. Everything was clean and felt very safe. Jerome was incredibly accommodating. I’d absolutely stay there again!
- Newly furnished room good shower too. Breakfast was nice and fresh .the Tavern was closed on Sunday evening.
- Very comfortable stay. Good breakfast and pleasant staff.
- The welcome from the Patron. This is an excellent first/final overnight stop. We would heartily recommend it.
Domaine de Collen
With free WiFi internet access, each accommodation has a private bathroom, an LCD TV and a nice view of the farm. There is also a wooden caravan with air conditioning and a self-catering cottage with a fully equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is served daily. After breakfast, you can enjoy a game of bowls on site.The property is accessible via the A16 motorway or Fliers Train Station, which is 4.3 miles away.
- Peaceful and relaxing setting , think this property could do well in the future with a couple of tweeks, breakfast was excellent and the hostess was warm and helpful
- Warm welcome, beautiful setting, quiet room. comfortable bed. Lovely breakfast with homemade jam.
- Having stayed before, we requested a specific room before staying and this had been reserved for us. We were welcomed very warmly and, after travelling a long time, our room was comfortable, as well as being very quiet, which was conducive for rest.
Fantastic property, grounds excellent and restful including the wildlife 🙂
Breakfast well served and delicious. Though we could not speak any French the owners were very good with communication and their use of English.
- Qiet, calm and comfortable with a very warm welcome.
Le Jardin Sauvage
All rooms in Le Jardin Sauvage are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 12 miles from Le Jardin Sauvage.
- Great atmosphere! Very friendly host! And a lovely garden!
- Beautiful location in lovely garden – not far from A16
- a very private separate garden house with a small kitchenette in the most beautiful extensive garden with a lake. A choice of sitting areas outside the rooms – sadly it was raining so we couldn’t enjoy this aspect! The hosts very friendly. The breakfast was adequate.
- Loved the wild garden setting. Sat out in the evening sun enjoying watching the ducks on the pond. Breakfast was good and the owner attentive. We were able to make a drink in our room with a good selection of teas and coffee.
- The owner, the garden and the accommodation were all fantastic.
Le Moulin de Tigny
Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Le Moulin de Tigny. The hosts can also prepare homemade meals for dinner, available if requested in advance.The dining area at Le Moulin de Tigny features wooden floors and a chandelier. The property is 9.9 miles from the A16 motorway and 8.7 miles from Fort-Mahon-Plage.
- We welcomed the chance to meet other guests over an excellent supper
- a beautiful place, and the evening meal was perfect and absolutely delicious
- It was in a pretty setting although this meant a bit of a drive to get an evening meal. The host however made the booking for us. The room was spacious with ensuite toilet and saparate en suite shower.
- Wonderfully quiet location in small village. Lovely and interesting building.
Beautiful garden setting (with wildlife!)
Freshly heated coissant and homemade preserves and yoghurt.
Bedding and towels very good.
B&B Nuits Campagnardes
The guest room also includes free Wi-Fi access. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom and you can enjoy city view from all the rooms.A continental breakfast is provided daily at B&B Nuits Campagnardes. It can be brought to the comfort of your room.Guests also have access to a shared lounge. Lille Airport is 55.3 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Excellent accommodation, a very good breakfast and a very friendly host
- Fantastic place, great rooms, clean, tidy, lovely hosts, superb breakfast. Thank you Elise.
- Comfy bed. Fantastic jacuzzi. Lovely decor. Tasty breakfast.
- Decoration of bedroom was lovely. Breakfast of French bread, homemade jams, croissants and freshly squeezed orange juice was delicious. Our hosts were superb and nothing was too much trouble.
- This bed and breakfast was stunning. We arrived late from Calais and the owners were most accommodating. The room was beautiful and very high standard. One hour from Calais so excellent if travelling by eurotunnel. Breakfast really good. Would definitely stay again.
Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre
At Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre, every room is equipped with a closet. Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre provides some units with lake views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot. All rooms in Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Guests at Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling, fishing and canoeing.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 16 miles from Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from Domaine de la Vallée Saint Pierre.
- Location was amazing. The actual property and its surroundings exceeded our expectations. The hosts were charming, friendly and the service was excellent. We could not fault the property. The hosts were very helpful with restaurants, local information and ever willing to help.
- Amazing setting with friendly and helpful owners. Very nice land area including a private lake!
- Location, owners and home made breakfast the grounds are great to walk around or sit in with a glass of wine
- Hosts were great very informative about the area lovely breakfast
- The mansion is very charming and in the middle of nature. Most highlights in the region are easily accessible (10-20 min drive). The owners were extremely friendly. They would always ask in the morning whether we want them to call and book a table at a nearby restaurant for us in the evening, which proved extremely convenient. Their recommendations were always great and we got to experience some of the best restaurants in the vicinity.
Chambres d’hôtes du Mont Blanc
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes du Mont Blanc are decorated in neutral tones. Both accommodation types have a private bathroom.The guest house provides a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room or in the garden on sunny days. Guests staying in the Queen Room with Spa Bath can enjoy breakfast in the comfort or their room. A shared kitchen is available.Free private parking is available at this property. Local activities include driving the 8.1 miles to Montreuil-sur-Mer or visiting the Opal Coast, 15.5 miles away.
- everything, just a totally relaxing break and Jeannie and Orazio so welcoming as usual.
- This was our second visit to this peaceful and comfortable chambre d’hote, and it was every bit as good as last time. We hope to return!
- We loved the peaceful location of this comfortable and spacious property. The owners could not have made us feel more welcome, and the breakfast was excellent. We really enjoyed our stay, and hope to return.
Een keuken tot je beschikking
Parkeren van de motor prima, op eigen terrein
- Equipement balneo très bien conçu, propriétaire très prevenante.
La maison fleurie
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 9 miles from La maison fleurie, while Boulogne-sur-Mer is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The kids enjoyed the continental breakfast especially the crepes.
Everything was clean and tidy, we made use of the coffee and tea making facilities, it was nice to have biscuits and choice of teas and coffee’s a very thoughtful gesture.
There was plenty of hot water for showers and the room was large and comfortable.
The breakfast was comprehensive and we were not short of choices for a continental breakfast. This was an overnight stay and our hosts were very happy to make us welcome.
- Monsieur brought delicious cooked crepes for breakfast, and proprietors and guests were friendly within language limits.
La situation géographique car c’était pour une étape.
Le petit déjeuner correct pour le prix de la chambre.
- Bonne literie, propriétaires discrets, petit déjeuner correct.
La Mansarde features free WiFi.A continental breakfast with fruit, homemade jam and French pastries can be enjoyed every morning at La Mansarde.Côte d’Opale is 11.2 miles from the property and A16 Highway is a 10-minute drive away. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 18 miles from La Mansarde, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 21.1 miles from the property.
- Jacqueline was a fantastic host. We arrived earlier than expected and were made to feel at home with an instant offer of coffee and a chat. The whole experience with this lady was fantastic, room, facilities and more food than we could handle for breakfast. Most definately recommend this property.
- Everything. Madam is very friendly and made us very welcome.
- Jacqueline , the landlady is marvellous she is very attentive, the place is spotless, we stayed on the way south , and on the way home . It’s quiet so we slept well both times. The breakfast ? Terrific !. I Defy anyone to eat everything on the table, a wonderful selection.
- Superb breakfast. Incredibly friendly and helpful host.
- Everything was very clean and the service was first class
All rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. La Mouillere features free WiFi .A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and horse riding. Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 14.3 miles from La Mouillere, while Le Crotoy is 12.4 miles from the property.
- Very clean and we had a warm welcome. Stayed two nights and breakfast was adequate. My wife needs gluten free and they provided plenty of choice. Had a choice of rooms. Good location for the beach although it’s a short drive. Let Touquet is nearby and probably a 19 minute drive. Few nice restaurants to choose from. The owner spoke reasonable English and his wife was keen to have a few conversations with us over breakfast using Google Translate which we found fun as we only Speak English and Spanish. They gave us so much information about the local area to choose what we wanted to do. Would defintely return.
- Overall we had a good stay, even if it was for 2 nights.
- very pleasant stay, lovely surroundings and ideal location
- The continental breakfast varied each day & coffee was superb
- A homely French bed and breakfast. Tested my french language skills . Room and house very clean owners very very friendly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roussent Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roussent Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!