10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rousky Tyrone County – Top Hotel Reviews
Rousky Tyrone County is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rousky Tyrone County. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rousky Tyrone County. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rousky Tyrone County. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rousky Tyrone County right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rousky Tyrone County with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rousky Tyrone County:
The Laurels Bed & Breakfast Lodge
The Laurels Bed & Breakfast Lodge is located in Omagh, just 29 miles from Londonderry.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Donegal is 30 miles from The Laurels B & B Lodge, and Letterkenny is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 33 miles from The Laurels Bed & Breakfast Lodge.
The owners were friendly and very welcoming – nothing was too much trouble! They wen tout their way to ensure I had an enjoyable stay.
The room was very clean and the TV had an Amazon Fire stick so you can watch additional TV. Internet was excellent.
I stay in hotels every week as part of my work and I can honestly say that I have paid a lot more at ‘chain’ hotels for a standard a lot less than I had at the Laurels!
Would recommend and stay again if I’m in the area.
- Staff were lovely. Very friendly. Room very comfortable and clean. A little hard to find though. Breakfast very fresh and tasty and enough.
- Everything is clean and well maintained…Joyce and Bill are excellent proprietors and a pleasure to talk with.
- Pleasant, helpful hosts. Comfy bed in clean, spacious room with a mighty fine breakfast – exactly what I needed prior to a very long shift working in the GP out-of-hours service! Many thanks!
- Great big bedroom, comfortable bed and tasty breakfast. The couple that run the bed and breakfast are friendly and accommodating.
- The owners were friendly and very welcoming – nothing was too much trouble! They wen tout their way to ensure I had an enjoyable stay.
Tattykeel House is located in Omagh, 30 miles from Londonderry and 21 miles from Enniskillen. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Armagh is 29 miles from Tattykeel House, and Ballybofey is 26 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Tattykeel was a real highlight of our accommodations in Ireland. Secluded location a couple of minutes from town. The house is nicely decorated. Our room was large and comfortable. Kathleen and Hugh were super nice people and were very helpful with directions and sightseeing ideas. Highly recommended.
I booked 2 rooms here for my dad and 3 of his friends for the Dublin vs Tyrone Gaa match; they couldn’t have spoken higher of their stay in Tattykeel House. Tea and cakes on arrival, as well as lift into the stadium by the owner while he gave them a mini tour of all the hotspots that Omagh had to offer. Rooms were in perfect condition and extremely comfortable, and the service was second to none.
We would highly recommend anyone to stay here.
- The couple who live at Tattykeel house were some of the nicest people that I have ever met. I felt like I came home to my own family. Additionally, the house is gorgeous, so comfortable, and the grounds are beautiful, it is a winner all around!
- The hosts were fantastic, very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. Good recommendations for restaurants and places to visit
- Kathleen made an excellent breakfast for us. Hugh was very helpful in providing maps and advice for my wife’s search for ancestral sites. His advice was very helpful in our further travels in Donegal. We had a comfortable room overlooking the wonderful garden.
Drom na Gainne B&B
Located in Carrickmore, 27 miles from Londonderry, Drom na Gainne B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Armagh is 25 miles from Drom na Gainne B&B, and Moy is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 29 miles from Drom na Gainne B&B.
No reviews yet.
Located in Omagh, 28 miles from Londonderry, Arvalee Retreat features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes and free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Enniskillen is 24 miles from Arvalee Retreat, and Armagh is 29 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 31 miles away.
Our hostess was fabulous, she even came and rescued us when our maps lead us astray.
The bed was magnificent.
The breakfast was scrummy including home made pancakes with maple syrup and freshly squeezed orange juice
- Amazing house and Rosemary couldn’t have made us more at home if she tried
- I don’t know where to start! From the minute we arrived we knew this was no ordinary B&B, Rosemary made us feel so welcome. The room was massive with a full size flat screen TV and a small fridge for the fresh milk. The bathroom was a great size and yes it had a bath and separate shower. It was so quiet and peaceful we had a great nights sleep on what seemed to be a bigger than king size bed. Breakfast was lovely and very relaxed. Rosemary is such a lovely person and great craic.
- Everything. Rosemary was fantastic no hard and fast rules
Very warm & friendly host, room was amazing, spacious & comfortable with all mod cons
Bathroom was world class
- Our hostess was fabulous, she even came and rescued us when our maps lead us astray.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mullaghmore House offers accommodations in Omagh, just 27 miles from Londonderry. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Letterkenny is 30 miles from Mullaghmore House, and Enniskillen is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 30 miles from Mullaghmore House.
- The owner has a wonderful personality. He is quite unique and his joi-de-vive should be bottled. Well done Louis Kelly
- Lovley old house with lots of character. Very clean and near to town.
- Old style with quirky features. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was fine.
- In a world where everyone likes to play it safe, this place is a breath of fresh air. The character of the house is matched only by the host, the venerable Louis Kelly, a man who can turn any chat into an interesting discussion. He also cooks a damn fine breakfast. Not to be missed. Everyone should stay here at least once in a lifetime.
- Louis the owner is a gentleman – who makes you feel you are visiting an old friend – very accommodating and helpful
Castle Inn is located in Newtownstewart, 19 miles from Londonderry and 30 miles from Donegal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Letterkenny is 21 miles from Castle Inn, and Enniskillen is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- This is a nice little hotel. It’s fairly close to the highway. The check-in experience was quick and easy. There’s a parking lot in the back of the building so you don’t have to worry about off-street parking. I staying in Room 5, which has a skylight and an awesome view of the top of the castle ruins! That was an unexpected surprise. There’s a small convenience/grocery store a very short walk from the hotel for snacks, and some take-out places in town. Breakfast was very good (full Irish breakfast) and check-out was a breeze, as the breakfast hostess took care of that as well. All in all, I would definitely stay here again.
- Lively pub downstairs (but not loud in the rooms). Made to feel very welcome by the locals. Good breakfast, and great musician on the night.
- Helen our host, could not do enough for us, extremely friendly and very helpful, our two day stay there was brilliant.
- Interesting, historic location. Clean and comfortable room. Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent breakfast.
- nice big room and bathroom, well looked after by Helen,great breakfast,great pub,easy parking.
Rooms At Rue
One of our top picks in Omagh.Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Rooms At Rue is located in Omagh in the region of County Tyrone, just 27 miles from Londonderry. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find an ATM and gift shop at the property.Letterkenny is 30 miles from Rooms At Rue, and Enniskillen is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is City of Derry Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size, huge bed. bathroom newly refurbished and high standard.
- Lovely rooms, just built and new to a very high standard. The bed was comfy and the linen was lovely. The staff were very friendly and helpful, excellent service all round. The breakfast was simple but delicious with local fresh produce. Location of the hotel is great as its on the main street so within walking distance of shopping and food.
- Central to the town. Friendly staff and lovely room. Breakfast was scrumptious hot and everything was freshly cooked.
Rooms were lovely and spacious, all the staff were friendly and approachable.
We had an issue with one of our rooms as it smelt of smoke. They were happy to let us switch rooms once they had confirmation from the cleaner that there had been infact ash found in the room.
They were apologetic and we really loved the room we were moved to.
The restaurant in the food was so lovely and large portions. The night life in the street was fantastic, a brilliant atmosphere.
Also, best fry I have ever had!
Thank you so much rooms at rue. A special thanks fo Jackie and Ali who were so kind and made us as comfortable as possible.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly room was large beds comfortable and WiFi was great
Clanabogan Country House B&B
An ideal base for touring Northern Ireland, a warm welcome awaits you at this heritage-listed building, on 5 beautiful acres.Whether you are looking for a relaxing short break, an overnight stop or a central location for touring, Clanabogan Country House Bed and Breakfast is the ideal place. Clanabogan House is a beautiful old house with many of its original features intact.There is a choice of sitting rooms and a separate dining room exclusively for guest use. All rooms have a 32-inch flat-screen TV with Freeview cable channels.Located in tranquil, secluded countryside just 3 miles from central Omagh, the area provides a number of things to do and see including golf, cycling and the Ulster American Folk Park.
- Robert and Mary, the owners. were perfect hosts, very obliging and nothing was a bother for them. Breakfast was excellent.
- Very homely and comfortable mary and her husband were very welcoming and helpful
- Love Mary and Robert the owners who could not have been more friendly and helpful. It was simply the best b and b I have ever stayed at. The bathroom was bigger than most hotel rooms I have stayed at and had a huge freestanding bathtub.
- A very warm Irish welcome and excellent attention from the B & B hosts throughout our stay. Very good home cooked breakfast.
- This is a quaint historic house. Our hosts, Robert & Mary made us feel at home like family. We enjoyed a beautiful Woodland Walk on their property.
Bradley’s Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Bradley’s Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Strabane, just 13 miles from Londonderry. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Donegal is 28 miles from Bradley’s Bed & Breakfast, and Letterkenny is 14 miles away. City of Derry Airport is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Brackfield House in Killaloo features accommodation with a garden and a shared lounge. This bed and breakfast offers free WiFi. The bed and breakfast boasts a hot tub and luggage storage space.Brackfield House offers a self-catering chalet with a private bathroom, sauna and Jacuzzi.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Londonderry is 6.2 miles from Brackfield House, while Letterkenny is 21.1 miles from the property. City of Derry Airport is 8.1 miles away.
- Lovely touch providing breakfast, great clean facilities. Lovely bathroom. David was very welcoming and did his best to accommodate my needs!!
- Comfortable large bedroom. Fantastic bathroom with power shower.
- Great Location. Comfortable. Friendly. Excellent veiws. Spotless accomodation.
- Beds were ok…hot tub was nice to experience outside in a weather..
- The Accommodation was superb & the owner & his wife excellent hosts. The breakfast was self service & really smashing & healthy food.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rousky Tyrone County Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rousky Tyrone County to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rousky Tyrone County but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rousky Tyrone County. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!