10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouperroux-le-coquet Pays De La Loire:
La Valise A Cheval
With a shared bathroom, certain units at the bed and breakfast also feature a garden view.An American breakfast is served each morning at the property. There’s an in-house restaurant, which specializes in American cuisine.Le Mans is 15 miles from La Valise A Cheval, while Alençon is 19 miles away.
- Fantastic welcome and very comfortable stay. We loved our one night stop here and was just what we needed after a lot of driving. Beautiful accommodation – we hope to return again next year.
- Naprosto originální ubytování v šatlavě vybavené vším včetně pout a pistolí.doporucuji všem.
- la convivialité, tous à la même table et les patrons de susciter des narrations d’anecdotes et d’en raconter eux – mêmes plus des précisions (historique et véritables) sur la conquête de l’Ouest . Et explications sur les objets d’époque entreposés dans le saloon.
Endroit insolite, on part à l’époque Du Far west
Accueil chaleureux, repas dîner et petit déjeuner de qualité
On a passé un très bon moment, ma fille était super contente
- très convivial,propre.piece principal(saloon)excellent
Château De Cheronne
The Chéronne River feeds the park’s the main pond, which serves as a refuge for wildlife. There is also an English-style garden in the park, which is accessibly directly from the chateau.Guests are welcomed with a cocktail and guided visit of the chateau, which was constructed during the 16th century. Each comfortable Chateau De Cheronne room has an en suite bathroom with tub or shower.Breakfast is served in the dining room decorated with woodwork and tapestries.
No reviews yet.
Les Tonneaux du Perche
The circular cabins at Les Tonneaux du Perche have tea and coffee making facilities and kitchenware. The private dry toilet and solar shower are located outside the accommodation.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and delivered each morning to your cabin. It consists of homemade jams, yoghurts, cakes and fresh bread. A basket with organic meals prepared with local produce can also be enjoyed, upon prior request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Free private parking is possible on site and La Ferté-Bernard is 8.1 miles from the property.
- l’originalité et le concept de l’hébergement, son côté 100% écolo/green, l’accueil de Corinne et Jean-Fred, le petit-déjeuner servi directement sur place . bon confort de couchage, on a bien dormi, on a eu bien chaud, le tonneau a été bien pensé
- Accueil chaleureux, les hôtes sont très sympathiques, le cadre est exceptionnel, nous avons passé une soirée et une nuit au calme en pleine nature. Excellent petit déjeuner
- alors accueil chaleureux confort du tonneau super petit dejeuner copieux avec des produit fait maison on va dire genial
- L’endroit est très agréable et les logements insolites, mais c’est surtout la gentillesse et la générosité de nos hôtes que nous retiendrons !
- Accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner très copieux. Et un super bon moment avec Canelle
Chambre d’Hôtes du Domaine de la Haute Poignandiere
All rooms feature a view of the garden, a flat-screen TV and parquet flooring, while some also have a seating area. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving homemade jam, yogurt and cakes as well as fresh bread is provided each morning. Guests can also request evening meals, as well as a gourmet platter with organic products, homemade terrine and camembert cheese.Access to a shared fridge is provided and there is free Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Mamers is a 30-minute drive away and Bellême Golf Club is 7.5 miles from the property.
- The two hosts were wonderful and did everything they could to make us enjoy our stay with them. It is a great place to relax and visit the area, which is beautiful. The local food coming from the farms was an extra.
- Thoroughly excellent stay couldn’t have been more pleased. The facilities are first class with every convenience to hand. The hosts are extremely accommodating and made the stay that bit more special.
- This was just a superb Chambre D’Hotes in a beautiful rural setting. Everything was perfect. The room was so comfortable, well equipped, and clean. The breakfast was delicious, with homemade jams and honey. And then a lovely swim in the heated pool. The hosts (Corinne and Jean -Fred) were exceptionally friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome. To top it all, we met their lovely dogs. This is a little piece of paradise, to which we hope to return. We can also very highly recommend the local restaurant La Tete Noire (suggested by Jean-Fred) which is in easy walking distance and offers delicious reasonably priced food. Thank you Jean-Fred and Corinne for a wonderful stay.
- Beds are very comfortable with memory foam matresses, the surroundings are superb, at night there is no light polution so night looks like night. Jean-Fred & Corrine make you feel very welcome, Try Jean Fred’s homemade Cider 🙂
Accueil chaleureux, tout était fait pour que l’on s’y sente bien dans les moindres détails.
Nous avons pu avoir un diner gastronomique car pas de reservation possible au seul restaurnt du coin.
La piscine chauffée. L’accueil avec un cidre local. Les espaces verts. La chambre Charme magnifique.
La Ferme aux Histoires
The rooms are located in the bread oven, stables and wooden caravan, renovated with eco-friendly materials. Each has a garden view and a private entrance. Some feature a private bathroom, while others have shared bathroom facilities.A continental breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room. Packed lunches are also available, upon prior reservation.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Free bicycles are provided to discover the area and the property also offers free private parking on site.
- Quiet, scenic, rural, easy to find. Lovely to see farm animals around. Attentive, knowledgeable host.
- quirky french stable convertion , horse trough for shower base , secret entrance to room via kitchen , wicked breakfast , drinking local cider watching sunset
The Host were amazing and they made the most wonderful supper on our arrival and the breakfast was also amazing, everything grown by them
I recommend this place a hidden gem
- La Ferme is a sympathetically and quirkily converted farmhouse and outbuildings and is absolutely enchanting from the warm welcome from Henri the owner to the interest shown in our car from Leon the peacock. Nothing was too much trouble to ensure our stay was faultless.There is much to do and look at around their smallholding that has a donkey, horse, pony, ducks and geese, and is run in harmony with the rhythms of the land and seasons.Our room was in a converted stable and had the most wonderful shower with deep zinc tray. Lovely breakfast and farm produce to buy (do try the cider:) ). Will recommend to friends and family and would have liked to stay longer.
- Very quirky and interesting property. We entered our room through a ‘magic wardrobe!’ Bed very comfy, room exceptional and very different to anywhere else we have stayed. Sat Nav directions took us straight there. Nice breakfast and friendly management. A must visit!
Chambres d’hôtes Le Pont Romain
Each room at Le Pont Romain is soundproofed and equipped with free Wi-Fi and an electric kettle. Interconnecting rooms are also available for families and groups.A Roman bridge can be visited close to the property. The Sittellia Water Park is 1.9 miles away while the Montfort Castle is a 30-minute drive away. Le Pont Romain is accessible via the A11 motorway, which is 1.6 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Bed comfortable. Coffee and tea making in the room
- Very tranquil setting by the river. Real old France.
- Lovely room and very welcoming owner. She was able to provide a superb evening meal even though we had not requested it with our original booking.
- Chantal was a friendly host and provided us with a lovely evening meal and fab breakfast with some unusual and delicious homemade jams.
La Casa, el pueblo y los alrededores, muy bonito. Impresionante puente romano.
La atención excelente.
Au Jardin de Lisa
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Au Jardin de Lisa has certain accommodations with garden views, and the rooms have a electric tea pot. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Mans is 26 miles from Au Jardin de Lisa. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 53 miles from the property.
Lovely good size room in a good location off the main road. Very quiet just the sound of birds. Lovely for relaxing. Very comfortable bed. Good shower & good size bathroom.
Friendly hosts with a little English. Always eager to help. Good choice of fruit, bread & pastries at breakfast.
- The owners were really friendly – we were even offered a cup of coffee on arrival on the terrace. The room was very nicely furnished with a comfy bed. The breakfast was excellence with lots of choice.
- Very friendly host. total silence during night. Exelent breakfast.
- The room was very nice and comfortable. The host was absolutely helpful and friendly, and the breakfast was amazing!
- Great room, beautifully furnished and very very clean. Very good shower room. No evening meal but a dedicated kitchen is available for guests. Rural location , very quiet about 2 miles from shops and restaurants. Very highly recommended.
- Lovely good size room in a good location off the main road. Very quiet just the sound of birds. Lovely for relaxing. Very comfortable bed. Good shower & good size bathroom.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a patio with a garden view. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at La Suzannerie.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Le Mans is 16 miles from the accommodation.
- A super warm welcome from Nathalie, Phillipe and their dog and cat, really comfy accommodation and a delicious breakfast. Such good value. An ideal stopover on our way south.
- Crepes for breakfast excellent and lovely jams. Hosts excellent and helpful
- Wonderful location in an idyllic spot. Fabulous breakfast with all the usual items plus crepes and delicious home-made kiwi fruit and lemon jam. Hostess Natalie was charming. So was Caesar the cat!
- This is a beautiful, charming place to stay. We only booked one night as we were travelling through France but would love to return one day. It was very peaceful and our hostess was very welcoming, friendly and certainly Excelled herself where breaakfast was concerned. Fresh pancakes and home made jams. Yummy.
- Lovely English speaking hosts, rural location close to motorway and outstanding breakfast.
Chateau de la Grand Maison
A continental breakfast is served at the property.Le Mans is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Alençon is 22 miles away.
Old chateau. Very large lounge with open fireplace.
Quiet accommodation. Very private, we had the place to ourselves. Quite quirky and old but letting suits all well appointed.
- Le cadre est exceptionnel. Les salons sont très beaux, lumineux. Le petit-déj très bon. Nous avons passé un excellent moment.
- Het is een mooi oud chateau dat grotendeels nog in originele staat is, maar wel voorzien van prima sanitair. Gastvrouw is een heel vriendelijke dame die er alles aan doet om t naar je zin te maken. We mochten gebruik maken van de keuken en koelkast.
Dépaysement assuré de part l’atmosphère …. le château est resté dans son “jus” ce qui nous a transporté le temps d’une nuit et d’une matinée dans une autre époque.
Surtout ne pas oublier de remettre une bûche dans le feu de la cheminée gigantesque du salon 🙂 : ambiance assurée !
Cadre et la décoration avec beaucoup de charme;
Les salles de bain
Ambiance comme à la maison
- Old chateau. Very large lounge with open fireplace.
Chez Florence et Philippe
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at Chez Florence et Philippe.Le Mans is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouperroux-le-coquet Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouperroux-le-Coquet Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!