10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roumazières Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Roumazières Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roumazières Poitou-charentes:
Le Relais de l’Age
The guest rooms at Le Relais de l’Age are individually decorated and include a wardrobe. They each have a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Relais de l’Age and French restaurants are found within 5 miles from the property. Guests are free to play table tennis on site.Free private parking is possible on site and Chasseneuil-sur-Bonnieure Train Station is 5.6 miles away. The property is a 1-hour drive from Limoges and 17.4 miles from Rochechouart.
- Hosts were friendly and tried to overcome our language barrier.
Rooms fresh, clean and furnished well. Non smoking and roomy.
Breakfast..homemade yogurts and a variety of homemade jams.
Pool, trampoline and ball games very welcoming for the children after a long drive.
the croissants were excellent
the bed not so comfortable
Le cadre très bien aménagé
La literie confortable
Les équipements de la chambre
- La tranquillité, l’accueil et un excellent petit déjeuner.
A l’Ombre Du Marronnier
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 26.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Manoir La Betoulle
The rooms have views over the park and the pool and they all have a desk, hairdryer and terrace. Guests have access to a shared kitchenette. There is also a cottage offering a kitchen, a shower room, a seating room as well as a private patio.In the morning, a buffet breakfast is served, which includes cheese, fruit, home-baked produce pastries, homemade jams and local honey. There is a gastronomic restaurant 3.1 miles away.Set is 90 acres of gardens, woods and farmland, Manoir La Betoulle is surrounded by cycling and walking paths and is just 12.4 miles from canoeing places. There is ample free parking and motorbike storage at the property.
- Penny went the extra mile to ensure that restaurants were booked for us and that we had everything we needed. A lot of information was sent to us prior to our stay so the manoir was easy to find and everything planned.
- location, character, surroundings, furnishings and facilities.
- Beautiful gite in a great location-near a lovely village. Pool and tennis court a bonus.
This is a great Colonial style property, run by a very friendly English couple. It’s a very grand property with sweeping staircase and large en-suite rooms. It was a touch cold to try the pool on our stay, but everything is kept immaculately, and the best bit for us was the huge upper floor verandah running the full length of the back of the property which you accessed from your room. The perfect place to kick back with a bottle of wine or Pineau, relax and watch the sunset
Beautiful breakfast with lots of home made jams and preserves, fruit compotes and cakes prepared by mine hostess herself
Definitely one not to miss if you’re in the area
- We spent three great days and nights with Penny at Manoir La Betoulle. The accommodation was purpose-built and extremely comfortable throughout with great facilities. In particular we got great use out of the tennis court. The specially prepared breakfasts were a highlight of the stay. Every morning we came down to a new treat: baked peaches with almond crumble, pears in honey, marinated strawberries with a touch of balsamic vinegar. Penny herself was a veritable mine of local (and not so local) knowledge and she answered our many questions gracefully and informatively. From helping us out with dinner suggestions (and even booking a restaurant on our behalf) to suggesting the best local wine in the area (and where to but it direct from the vineyard) she went out of the way to make our stay as enjoyable and as effortless as possible. I certainly hope to be back soon!
Fleur de Lys
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet.Bellegarde Airport is 27 miles away.
- Clean good continental breakfast. Own key. Comfortable bed . Good shower.nothing
- The room was lovely but faced onto a street which at certain times could bother some people but it didn’t worry us. Alison was very helpful and flexible. Very comfortable bed and kitchen area available to use as needed. Nice swimming pool set out of the way and had steps to get in rather than a ladder. About five minutes away from the town of Confolens. We certainly would stay again.
Friendly and warm welcome. The property was a traditional French town house – don’t judge from the exterior, it’s very quirky and individual inside!
The breakfast was generous, and all guests were invited around the huge kitchen table.
- Alison was an excellent host and this quaint B and B is gorgeous. Comfy beds, use of a kitchen and made to feel at home. Highly recommended!!
- Accueil , petit déjeuner , calme ,proximité de Confolens
B&B Le Couret
Le Couret rooms have free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Some rooms enjoy view over the garden.A continental breakfast including yogurts, fruit and French pastries is served. At an extra cost and upon reservation, guests can dine at the owner’s table.Other facilities include a shared lounge and kitchen. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site including pétanque, foosball and darts. Roumazier Train Station is a 15-minute drive away.
Suzanne was an excellent host. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was absolutely amazing. So much choice and plentiful.
I was house hunting in the area and the accommodation was so good, I extended my stay for another three nights.
I would definitely recommend this property and will be returning very soon to complete paper work to do with a property purchase.
Suzanne was extremely helpful and informative on buying a property in france.
The pool was great and the bar was well stocked.
Very lovely host, welcoming and happy to help.
Spotless property, very comfortable bed, quiet location.
Warm pool, amazing breakfast! Beats any 5 star.
Would highly recommend.
- What a great find!!! Sue and Janette are great hosts. Friendly, welcoming & nothing is too much trouble. The property is attractive, clean and comfortable with all the facilities you need and the breakfasts are second to none. We ate in one night and the meal was lovely. The proprietors are really nice people who respect their guest’s privacy when needed, while still being good company. We will definitely stay at Le Couret again. 10/10 from us.
- It was outstanding. Simply amazing food…best breakfast we’ve ever had in France and we’ve had a few! Most beautiful house and gardens. Fab big pool with outside shower. It’s a very well thought out place with lots of areas of privacy in the garden. The evening meals are simply delicious. The rooms are luxurious…toiletries included. You could turn up here and be supplied with slippers towels and dressing gowns. The owners have gone the extra mile.
- extremely nice, helpful and friendly owners (and good cooks!)
- Suzanne was an excellent host. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was absolutely amazing. So much choice and plentiful.
B&B Saint Nicolas Chambre d’Hotes
At the bed and breakfast, rooms are equipped with a closet. B&B Saint Nicolas Chambre d’Hotes has certain rooms that include a terrace, and all rooms have a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Angoulême is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 38 miles from the property.
- Bed was really comfy, shower was great 👍, but the best thing about this property was the hosts Steve and sue, they were very accommodating, kept our beer cold in their fridge! Wish you both well for the future many thanks Maria and Dave
- Good food and very friendly hosts. Meal times were very flexible.
- Sue and Steve were extremely welcoming and helpful throughout our visit. Nothing was too much trouble. We were offered evening meals which were excellent. This really made a difference. Highly recommended.
Big thanks you for a great evening on Friday and a great nights sleep dinner was both very nice and we all enjoyed it very much. Your help and chat on house buying has meant a lot to the both of us and has helped the both of us more than you will ever know.
darren & tao
- Very cosy and with athmosphere in a tiny village. Small distance to motorway. The hosts were very nice and accomodating. Highly recommendable!
La Grange Delhoume
The bedrooms have a private bathroom and toilet, as well as a hairdryer. There is also a wardrobe and tea/coffee making facilities in each room. Some rooms have free WiFi and there is a TV in the shared living room.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served in the dining room or on the terrace. It includes homemade preserves and eggs from the resident hens. Some cafes can be found 0.9 miles away.Limoges Airport is 37.3 miles from La Grange Delhoume, while Château de la Rochefoucauld is 24.9 miles away. There is free on-site parking.
- Everything was lovely, our hosts were very welcoming and looked after us very well.
- Very friendly and helpful, relaxed stay with excellent comfy bed and plush room. Very nice.
- Extremely friendly hosts. We felt just like at home. Will be back again.
- A beautiful property in pleasant grounds five minutes from Confolens centre. Although never stayed before, Sheila and Steve were great hosts and made us very welcome. We’d definitely stay again.
- Sheila and Steve made us so welcome. We were more like family than guests. They both went over and beyond for us both to have a fantastic experience with them in rgeir gorgeous home.
Maison du Magnolia
The bedrooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. They also have a seating area and a fan.In the morning at Maison du Magnolia, guests can enjoy a continental or a full English breakfast, including hot drinks, bread, pastries, fruit salad and eggs upon request.The B&B is 40.4 miles from Limoges Airport and 31.1 miles from La Rochefoucaud Castle. There is free public parking nearby.
- Host was AMAZING! Thank you Davina for the greatest stay during our holiday trip! Amazing breakfast! I never had something like that before. Wonderful room, comfortable beds, extremely clean. We really hope we visit this place again!
- Lovely large and airy room. The breakfast which is included in the price is very generous with a great selection of fresh foods and drinks. The owner is lovely and was happy to go that extra mile to help guests have a problem free visit.
- It was pure pleasure to stay at this lovely place. The host is very kind and open minded and made us feel like at home. Everything is tidy and clean in this historic building, the rooms are decorated with love and the garden is like from another world: just beautiful. Breakfast was rich and delicious. The B&B is in the very center of Confolens. I would always go back again to this place! A huge thank you to the host!
- A warm welcoming home from home. The property, hosts and some of the guests were full of character, history and cheer. What a wonderful time I had. Wish I’d stayed longer. Only solution – make a return visit.
Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented.
Davina the host is delightful, very friendly.
Very welcoming to our dog Tommy.
Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire
Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some units include views of the river or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, as well as a petanque court.The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 19.9 miles from Pierre Deluen Domaine de la Grange de Quaire.
Wonderful views of the Loire from the garden. Spacious bedrooms. Pleasant breakfast.
Owners very attentive and friendly
- Amazing old estate with lots of history in a quiet rural backwater but only half an hour from Limoges airport. We stayed here rather than in the city and were delighted with our choice. The house is old and in places tired because of its age but that’s part of its charm. It’s also a working farm so surrounded by fields of wheat and barley. Our room was huge with the biggest wardrobe I’ve ever seen! Our host was very welcoming and chilled. The breakfast was great and plentiful. I guess downside is having to drive to some nearby town or village to eat but we didn’t mind. The photo posted is from 10pm at night!
- Much needed after a long wet motorbiking trip down from the North of France. We were very wet and tired when we arrived and the staff were helpful, and helped us dry out things. The room was huge with a warm bathroom and a great drying rack so our motorcycle gear was ( almost) dry in the morning. Excellent accommodation and excellent breakfast
- A family run establishment with welcoming and accommodating hosts, nothing is too much trouble. Fantastic building and grounds that are very secluded and quiet. With limited rooms available its always going to be peaceful. The family look after your needs then leave you alone to enjoy their home but are always around if you need anything. The rooms and sitting areas are just wonderful and have been left prepared in a style that is in keeping with the chateau’s age but also catering to your needs as a guest. The breakfast is plentiful with everything you would expect with a full continental offering. If you want to prepare your own evening meal to eat in the grounds or on the patio area then there is a full guests kitchen at your disposal. Ideal for a couples break, we would highly recommend this location.
- First class accommodation . room very comfortable. nicely decorated. Breakfast was excellent .
- Wonderful views of the Loire from the garden. Spacious bedrooms. Pleasant breakfast.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Angoulême is 31 miles from Villemier. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Villemier is a very quite and charming B&B it has beautiful gardens. The rooms and facilities are well appointed, really clean and fresh. Lynne and Bill are very warm and welcoming, making our stay extremely comfortable. We arrived quite late on the first night, too late to get bearings to go out for an evening meal, Bill and Lynne cooked up a delicious dinner at short notice. Dinners are by request and we were served meals on par with restaurant quality, in that they were exceptional. We were initially looking to book for 1 or 2 nights for a wedding and decided to turn it into a short holiday. Very pleased that we booked for 7 days/8 nights, it was just what we needed.
- Lovely welcome from Bill and Lynne, into their beautiful home.
- If all the places we stayed over our long weekend away this property and the owners topped the lot . Exceptionally clean and comfortable and the owners made us feel so welcome and at home .
- Lynne & Bill were first class hosts. We were served a tasty 3 course meal on the evening of our arrival. Delightful gardens to enjoy a glass of wine, beer or even a pot of tea. Our hosts were very knowledgeable of the local area and recommended a first class restaurant for our meal on Saturday evening. We would definitely look to visit this B&B again.
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. The house was super nice and cozy, I love the fireplace at the living room! Very comfy bed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roumazières Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roumazières Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!