10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rougiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
With a flower-inspired décor, all of the rooms at La Dryade feature an LCD TV with integrated DVD player and a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries. Facing south, each room also offers a private terrace and pool or forest views.Breakfast is included and served every day in the dining room or on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare dinners with traditional dishes from the region upon prior reservation. An equipped kitchen is also available in the pool house.Other facilities at La Dryade include free Wi-Fi, a tennis court and facilities for playing petanque. Massages can also be organised with an extra cost. Free private parking is possible on site and Saint-Maximin-la-Sainte-Baume is 6.2 miles from the B&B.
- The landlady gave us a nice wellcoming and updated us on all the details of the room that exceded our expectations.
- Breakfast outside in the garden, lay by the pool, go for wine trip. Only 4 rooms, so lots of privacy. Super nice couple that runs it. Cute dogs. Gorgeous grounds.
- Everything! Gorgeous place, nice swimming pool, friendly hosts, amazing garden!
- La Dryade is special — a secret, idyllic, and quiet corner of the world with wonderful hosts, a great swimming pool, and great food. The rooms were well sized and clean. Pascale and Crystelle are the sweetest and most helpful hosts we have every had the pleasure of staying with. They went above and beyond our expectations and made our stay very special. They made us feel so welcome. Thank you to you both! It is the perfect place for a family, and also to stay with friends if you can book adjacent rooms which overlook the warm swimming pool which is just perfect for kids. It is also not too far from beaches (you will need a car). The tennis court situated in the little forest was a delight, as well as the very sweet and gentle dogs. Breakfast in the morning, with great coffee was also fantastic. We cannot recommend it enough, and only wish we could have stayed a little longer.
- Very friendly hosts & great place for relaxing vacation
Le Clos Geraldy – Charming B&B et Spa
All the rooms have free WiFi, a private bathroom and views of the garden from the terrace or balcony.Breakfast, offered daily by Le Clos Geraldy, can be taken in the garden. Free private parking and boules facilities are provided.Guests have free access to a private relaxing space including a hot tub, a Hammam and fitness rooms. Massages are available for an extra cost. The owners can provide advice about tours or hiking in the area, together with good restaurants where to dine out.Located a 25-minute drive from Lecques-St Cyr Sur Mer, Cassis and Bandol beaches, the B&B is a 15-minute drive from the Sainte Baume Mountains. Le Clos Geraldy is 21.1 miles from Aix-en-Provence and 28 miles from Marseille.
- Myane & Thierry are the perfect hosts – very professional and always on hand with tips and suggestions for trips. We liked the fact that our room was separate from the main house and a delicious continental breakfast was included.
- From a warm welcome on arrival to their outstanding touring advice our hosts excelled at every opportunity. The villa is in a beautiful quiet setting surrounded by lush well tended gardens. The room was spacious, clean and well appointed. We enjoyed the large pool and the privacy of the gardens. Just perfect!
The proprietors are excellent hosts
Gracious and charming peoplr
- Everything about this accommodation was beyond my expectations! Gated property, lovely clean rooms, with comfy beds and warm showers, excellent property to just lazing about, if the weather is warm (I was there end of October, pool no longer operational). Excellent central location for so many places to visit in Provence, wonderful hosts that go far beyond the norm to help you plan your stay, best breakfast I had in the entire trip…can’t say enough, this is a gem of a spot and I hope to return!
- The owner, Thierry, was most helpful giving phone directions as I had not received any by email. He kindly permitted a sauna session even though I arrived at 6.45 pm. He also reserved a restaurant table in nearby St. Maximin for me.
La Grande Maison De Nans
The guest rooms and suites feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a refrigerator, a seating area and a private bathroom with shower or bath. You can enjoy a mountain or garden view from the rooms.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, such as cycling, hiking and diving. The guest house is 1.9 miles from Sainte Baume Golf Club.The property offers free parking. You might be interested to visit the Calanques of Cassis – rocky, steep bays encompassing turquoise waters.
- Quiet location, beautiful garden and terrace, excellent breakfast, pleasant and obliging staff (owner?) comfortable bedroom great view.
- How do you rate paradise The hosts are kind and welcoming. Breakfast is divine. The surroundings are beautiful. It is a little tricky finding the plaace even with a GPS. The entrance is on a village street with a small sign. Even the neighbors do not know the house as a place for tourists to stay. But if the GPS says you have arrived, look for a little sign painted on the building an ring the door. You must unload and park in the back of the property.
- Exclusive, luxurious property in the heart of the Var region. Would recommend for anybody that wishes to completely escape from everyday life and especially for a romantic trip. Breakfast was fantastic as was our suite.
- room was very big, very clean, breakfast is amazing with homemade products and very good pastries , extremely kind owner, view on the nice garden + pool, super location to visit the area!
- Fabulous accommodation. We had balcony room with amazing views. Every need catered for indoors and out. Many thanks for making efforts to provide my gluten free breakfast. Crepes were delicious and of course ‘les oeufs’ !
Les Hauts des Materonnes
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Les Hauts des Materonnes has some units with mountain views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.The accommodation offers a continental or gluten-free breakfast.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Marseille is 28 miles from Les Hauts des Materonnes. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 24 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Hosts were lovely, beautiful location, very peaceful and an excellent breakfast.
- Perfect breakfast! Very friendly owners. Nice room interior.
- This is the most fantastic place for experiencing the beauty of the Provence region and the friendliness of the people there. And it is great for relaxing.
- very nice and calm location. comfortable rooms. kind and helpful owners.
- O local foi um pouco difícil de achar, mas a proprietária nos guiou por telefone. Tem que subir um rua estreita, mas a vista que se tem lá em cima é sensacional. A piscina é ótima, o quarto é um sonho: lindo, perfumado, confortável. Há bom shampoo, toalhas novas, chuveiro excelente. O café da manhã tem geleias caseiras, bolos, pães, frutas, suco, café, chocolate ou chá. Mas o melhor é conversar com os proprietários, gentis, atenciosos e muito simpáticos.
La Villa Maoré
All rooms feature a view of the garden and a wardrobe, while one also has a flat-screen TV. The bathroom and toilet facilities are shared.A breakfast is provided each morning at La Villa Maoré. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal with Provençal specialities upon reservation.Additional features include BBQ facilities, a garden and a shared TV lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and darts. Sainte Baume Golf Club is 1.9 miles away and golf equipment can be provided.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at La Borrellienne also offer a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.You can play ping pong at La Borrellienne, and the area is popular for cycling.Marseille is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Aix-en-Provence is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Hyères Airport, 27 miles from La Borrellienne.
- Everything was realy great. Sylvie and Patrik and the kids tryed to do everything so we could have a great stay and they did. The “light” breakfast was mostly home made, jam, pancakes, cookies and a pear pie wich was great. Many thanks for a nice stay 🙂
- The property was awesome, comfortable and I had a fantastic trip, and the owners just so friendly and amazing, thank you so much Sylvie and Family.
- We had a enjoyable stay and were very warmly welcomed. The place offered everything we needed and the family was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was AMAZING 🙂
Un accueil parfait
Une propreté exceptionnelle
Un petit déjeuné parfait
- Accueil très chaleureux …..le petit déjeuner est très fourni et excellent ! la chambre est spacieuse avec une jolie petite terrasse privative qui donne sur la nature…..la salle de bain est grande avec plein de rangement !
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while some rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms at Villa Pomponette include air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can use the hot tub and sauna. Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling and cycling.Marseille is 21 miles from Villa Pomponette. Hyères Airport is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Sous les oliviers
All units have a flat-screen TV, a dining area and/or terrace as well as a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, a stovetop, a Nespresso coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower. Towels and bed linen are offered.Sous les oliviers also has a garden with outdoor furniture and sun loungers. The property also offers packed lunches. Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for hiking.Marseille is a 54-minute drive from the property, while Aix-en-Provence is 40 minutes away. The nearest airport is Toulon – Hyeres Airport, 34.8 miles from Sous les oliviers.
- The bed was very nice and the staff was so nice, they also organized a delicious gathering drink for the guests!
- We had a wonderful stay at Sous les Oliviers. The studio’s are modern, clean and well appointed and the pool is fantastic. Location is very good close to the town and autoroute yet tranquil. Best of all are the owners Lydia & Philippe who really went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Would definitely recommend a stay !
- Absolutely relaxing in a very calm and beautiful environment. Very nice studio and the service was great! The jummy typical french breakfast came to our room, an extra plus. Many thanks to adorable Lydia – the perfect host!!
- Lidia and Philipe are fantastic hosts. My girlfriend was taken quite seriously ill during our stay and they were not only accommodating to the change in our plans, but genuinely caring in looking after us. Their kindness was much appreciated. Many thanks!
The hosts, the room, the bathroom, the pool, the terrace, actually pretty much everything.
The B&B is brand new on a good location in the middle of nature. A nice terrace and swimming pool, friendly hosts. All you need here at the Provence is at your disposal.
Le Cabanon du Caramy
The guestrooms at Le Cabanon du Caramy offer free Wi-Fi, a terrace and a CD player. A bathroom with a bath or shower, an electric kettle and a refrigerator are also provided in each room.Every morning a continental breakfast is served featuring seasonal and homemade products such as jams, fresh juices and yoghurt. Shops, bars and restaurants can be found just 1.2 miles away.Guests can enjoy canoeing on the Argens River just 12.4 miles away and visit the Caramy Gorge just a 5-minute walks away. Hiking, biking and fishing can be enjoyed in the area and guests can play table tennis and pétanque on site.
- Nice hospitality, beautiful surroundings, very calm location.
Both Isabelle and Amile were very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Amile even left a meal he was eating in a restaurant to come and meet us because we couldn’t find the house! (Our satnav didn’t recognise the street and it was dark when we arrived).
Breakfast was great and Isabelle made of a point of varying it each day.
Isabelle is great at drawing maps of how to get to interesting places to visit – the Waterfalls are brilliant / beautiful, you can go into the water, families take picnic’s. There is also an open air café / restaurant if you prefer.
The pool is lovely but don’t miss the opportunity to take dip in the Caramy. It is rumoured to take 10 years off you. I went in a few times to make sure ; -)
We also made friends with their two dogs (Cookie and Tina) and the goats.
- L’environnement : à 5 mn en voiture de Tourves au bout d’une petite route, réveillé le matin par le chant des oiseaux et la petite rivière qui coule au bout du chemin.
Isabell & Emil sind sehr hilfsbereit, helfen bei jeder Frage!
Tolle Atmosphäre, sehr gutes abwechslungreiches Frühstück. Bessere Gastgeber kann man sich nicht Vorstellen!
- Tout était parfait rien a dire très sympa très calme la campagne
All the air-conditioned rooms at Maison Bertine have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a furnished seating area and a spa bath. They all offer a private entrance.Breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge or on the furnished terrace, overlooking the garden.Other facilities include table tennis, free Wi-Fi and facilities for pétanque. Maison Bertine also offers free private parking and Sainte-Baume Mountains are a 10-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rougiers Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rougiers Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!