10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rougeou Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rougeou Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rougeou Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rougeou Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rougeou Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rougeou Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rougeou Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rougeou Centre:
Roulottes du Chalet des Pins
The wooden caravans have a double bedroom and a bathroom. There are 2 bunk beds and a sofa bed. Guests can relax on the terrace.A continental breakfast is included in the price. Upon reservation before arrival and for an extra charge, guests can order an evening meal. A picnic area is also provided.The park includes a wood, a pond and a small goat farm. The region is famous for its chateaux and vineyards.Amboise is 32.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Centre Airport, 42.3 miles from the accommodation.
Accueil très chaleureux
Dîner et petit déjeuner excellents
Tres bons conseils sur les choses à voir aux environs avec des enfants
- Accueil au top malgré le temps (pluie), roulotte très jolie et propre.. le bruit des grenouilles la nuit impressionnant et dépaysant ..Petit dej super pain, croissant, brioche…
Des hôtes géniaux. Gentillesse, souriant, disponible . Tout etait parfait.
Propre. Endroit calme. Je les conseils à 100%.
- très bon accueil bonne communication séjour insolite
Roulotte tout confort
Vue sur la forêt
Gros petit déjeuner
- Accueil très chaleureux
Maison d’Hôtes La Quèrière
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a garden view. They also have free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Maison d’Hôtes La Quèrière. Guests can also find restaurants within 6.2 miles of the property.Additional features include a children’s playground, table tennis and a library. Château de Fondjouan is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Isabelle and Alain were superb hosts. Isabelle outdid herself with homemade madeleines and yogurt. There was so much choice at breakfast. Fantastic room, and so quiet. It’s in the middle of nowhere so peace and quiet are in abundance. Added bonus of their friendly cat and dog who just wanted to play.
The goat! the farm location and security gate
The friendly hosts
Home baking and the most plentiful breakfast
Accueil très chaleureux.
L’hôte nous a accueilli après l’heure prévue donc très arrangeant. Nous nous sommes senti comme à la maison.
La chambre est très bien équipée, très propre et très bien décorée.
- Lit très confortable et petit déjeuner copieux. A recommander
- L accueil, l endroit, un petit dej excellent. De la bienveillance. Je recommande sans hésitation pour les amoureux de la nature et du calme
Chateau de Chémery
Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units include views of the castle. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.Blois is 18 miles from Chateau de Chémery, while Amboise is 23.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 36 miles from Chateau de Chémery.
- Old castle with history and unusual atmosphere. The garden outside where we could seat for dinner.
- An old château that is being renovated. Nice atmosphere, very “ Olde Worlde” Nothing like Mercure or Formule One…well worth the visit
The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good and despite it being the end of April they did light the big open fire as it was quite chilly. We were given a family room which was huge with two double beds. There was another room off this with another double bed. Then the bathroom off this.
Whilst there was a shower over the bath there was nothing to hold the shower head on.
- It is an old castle so everything should be old and not up to the present day standard hotel standard. Yet the host and hostess are nice persons and warmed you up when arrived. The castle is very beautiful and the village there too. There was an art exhibition there of the host’s daughter and son-in-law. The paintings are artful and pretty. Also the breakfast was delicious and healthy . The dinner place where the host suggested was nice and we received a glass of wine compliment to out dinner too.
Bit of a building site, with ongoing renovations. Uneven steps, creaky doors, wobbly floors. Absolutely terrific. Room was huge, kids thought they were royalty. Owner very helpful. Good breakfast.
Not much in the local village but plenty a short drive away.
Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée
All guest rooms in Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée are equipped with a coffee machine. At Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée, the rooms have air conditioning and a TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée.Blois is 15 miles from Chambre D’Hôtes De La Sauvée, while Amboise is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 37 miles from the property.
Excellent accueil par les propriétaires.
Petit déjeuner copieux
- l’accueil sympathique et familiale et une chambre bien équipée et literie confortable et un bon petit déjeuner
- Le bon accueil de cendrine sont calme et ces équipements
- accueil exceptionnel, propreté irréprochable, petits déjeuners parfaits
- Séjour très sympathique, très bon petit déjeuner et chambre parfaitement bien décorée, à notre goût 🙂 Sandrine, très sympathique
- Excellent accueil par les propriétaires.
Suites Familiales en Sologne
Guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Guests at Suites Familiales en Sologne can enjoy a continental breakfast.Blois is 15 miles from the accommodation, while Amboise is 25 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 37 miles away.
- Propreté irréprochable Petit déjeuner garguantesque Sympathie de l’Hôtesse qui vous renseigne sur les activités de la région Nous reviendrons très certainement car il y a tant de choses à voir et à gouter
- Très bon accueil, petit déjeuner très complet, parfait
- Super accueil. Logement impeccable. Petit déjeuner copieux.
- le sourire acceuillant de Sandrine, la propreté, le petit déjeuner
Hôte très sympatique et son accueil très chaleureux. Petit déjeuner exceptionnel. Suite propre et confortable pour notre petite famille.
There is a shared bathroom at Pastelle. Guests will also enjoy free access to a shared lounge.Amboise is 26.7 miles from pastelle, while Vierzon is 26.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Centre Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- Acceuil chaleureux très bon petit déjeuner très bonne situation géographique
Très bon accueil
Très bonnes chambre d hôtes et table d hôtes
L’accueil des hôtes, leur naturel, leur gentillesse et générosité.
Le calme du lieu.
Le super petit déjeuner.
- L accueil, les repas, rien à redire des gens extra une maison très conviviale et propre
- Les propriétaires étaient sympathiques et chaleureux et la chambre propre et confortable. Le gîte se trouve à proximité du zoo de beauval et c’est très pratique après une journée de marche intense. Je conseille vivement cet endroit ???
Chambre d’hotes Le Grand Fourneau
Views of the lake, heated pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served every morning upon request. There is a shared lounge at the property.Pets are accepted in some rooms. A range of activities is offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Amboise is 30.4 miles from Chambre d’hotes Le Grand Fourneau, while Beauval Zoo is 21.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 42.9 miles from Le Grand Fourneau.
This is a perfect place to stay on the Chateaux de La Loire area. It is located in the country side and it is very quiet & relaxing. Inside: the house is pefectly renovated and is charming. Outside: you can enjoy a nice swimming pool with the view on the pond. The host, Pierre, is making everything possible for a perfect stay: good breakfast, Glass of wine at the arrival, Good advice for the choice of restaurant …
I definitely recommend Le grand fourneau.
- Everything! Highlights were the heated outdoor infinity pool and sun terrace. The breakfast was excellent and the home made cakes were absolutely delicious! We’ll definitely stay here again if we return to the area.
- Excellent host, good beds, nice relaxing place near the small swimming pool. Breakfast is very good indeed. Outdoor space is vast. Good place to see some stars If you’re living in a city.
- The most beautiful Maison d’hotes we have ever been! Pierre is amazing, the place is stunning and breakfast is delicious! Well done! We miss it already!
- The lake was a lovely touch and location. Breakfast was tasty too.
- This is a perfect place to stay on the Chateaux de La Loire area. It is located in the country side and it is very quiet & relaxing. Inside: the house is pefectly renovated and is charming. Outside: you can enjoy a nice swimming pool with the view on the pond. The host, Pierre, is making everything possible for a perfect stay: good breakfast, Glass of wine at the arrival, Good advice for the choice of restaurant …
Les Hirondelles du Moulin
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at the bed and breakfast.Blois is 14 miles from Les Hirondelles du Moulin. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
We had a large room that would have accommodated 4 people. (There were 2 of us)
Our room had a table and 4 chairs, coffee and tea making facilities in the room
Downstairs there was a refrigerator and microwave for the guests to use as well as little snacks that could be purchased for a very reasonable price.
Convenient for visiting the zoo or castles in the area and close to several supermarkets and restaurants.
A warm and friendly welcome from the hosts. Room and facilities excellent..exceeded our expectations.
Wonderful Breakfast with a very personal touch.
- This is a wonderful property, with welcoming hosts who really take their role very professionally and courteously. Breakfast presentation, attention to detail, quality, quantity, variety, home made produce delicous all added to the ambiance. Fresh boiled egg lovely. Room and little extra touches made it such a welcoming place, that you really want to come back to in the evening, and obviously on another occasion if travelling in that area.
- The warmest welcome I’ve ever received. Wonderful rooms, extremely comfortable and immaculately clean. Delicious breakfast on the patio in the sunshine. My only complaint was that we didn’t book for longer! Will definitely be back again.
- Loved the farmhouse with easy access to most Chateaux in the region. The hosts Rene and Alwina were wonderful and so friendly and helpful. The breakfast was excellent too!
- Very quiet.
Each room comes with a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Blois is 22 miles from Les Hardilles, while Amboise is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres et tables d’hôtes Le Voriou
Decorated in an antique style, all rooms feature a seating area and a wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Le Voriou. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal prepared by the host, upon request.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the entire property and free private parking on site. Blois and its famous château is 18 miles away and Beauval Zoo is only a 15-minute drive from Le Voriou.
- The owner of this B&B was very helpfull. He gave us a lot of additional information. Also the breakfast was not as a typical French but much reacher. We enjoyed our stay there very much.
- Convenient location, lovely property, and very welcoming multilingual hosts. Hosts helpful with directions/suggestions for touring in the Loire Valley. Delicious and generous breakfast meal. Our family loved their well-trained friendly dogs!
- Ideal location to explore the area from, Carole and Ronny are very knowlegable about the region and had lots of helpful information and recommendations that made our stay extra special. Breakfast was generous and delicious, especially the fresh bread. The room was clean and quiet with a very comfortable bed and luxurious linens.
Le personnel est super et toujours avenant.
A 15 minutes du zoo de Beauval, le site est localisé en pleine campagne.
Les chambres sont grandes et très propre.
Le petit déjeuné compris est au top. Le repas de soir en option est super et a base de produits locaux.
Le lieu est très agréable avec une histoire que le propriétaire vous raconte avec plaisir (vieux pressoir à vin), la chambre était joliment décorée! Le petit déjeuner est copieux et bon!
Les propriétaires ne sont pas avares de conseils pour les visites de la région!
Je recommande cette maison d’hôtes 🙂
Et le petit plus : Basile et Jules ??
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rougeou Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rougeou Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rougeou Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rougeou Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!