10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne:
La Villa Eustache
The rooms come with a TV. Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are 2 terraces and a lounge at your disposal to enjoy a glass of Champagne. The 2nd floor of the property is reserved for guests.Visist to wine cellars, wine tastings and restaurants are available in the area.Reims is 31.1 miles from La Villa Eustache, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 18.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 19.9 miles from the property.
- In one word; incredible!!! The most lovely and welcoming hosts who have a passion for their work!
- Everything about this place is wonderful! A perfect base to explore the champagne region. Our hosts were lovely and went out of their way to make our stay memorable. We will definitely return!
On this trip we travelled around France, Switzerland and Italy and were fortunate enough to have this as our first stay and I have to say it was by far the nicest place that we stayed. I will 100% be returning. The house, rooms and decor are fantastic. The hosts were extremely charming and the food we opted for was among the best that we ate all holiday (even in comparison to restaurant food).
I couldn’t recommend staying here more highly and we’ll most certainly be heading back in due course !
The place is so lovely, you feel like you arrived to your friends house.
Anne-Sophie and Fred are amazing hosts, they make yo feel special.
Food was great! Views amazing, all was great.
Will be back 🙂
- Unique, lovely, outstanding! Anne-Sophie and Fred are extraordinary! So is the house! Very well decorated – love for detail! Clean. Breakfast and dinner are superb! Résumé: you come as a stranger and you will leave as a friend! We definitely come back!
Le Clos Margot
All of the rooms have private en suite facilities and individual entrances from the car park. Bed and bath linen are provided and 3 rooms have a TV. A family-size room is also available.Wi-Fi internet access is available in the public areas of Le Clos Margot and is free for all guests. Breakfast is served each morning in the communal breakfast room.
- Very nice room, best shower ever, top breakfast and lovely, helpful owners! Ideal location to explore the region…
- Excellent place to stay – rooms were clean, comfortable and very stylist – staff were very helpful and knowledgeable – the champagne tour was very interesting and the champagne tasting delicious – would highly recommend:)
- Our stay at the Clos Margot was great! It was absolutely perfect to stay at a hotel that produces there own Champagne. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. We even had a tour through the small Champagne production site that they have. I can highly recommend this place. I hope we will come back again!
- Everything was perfect. Staff extremely helpful and friendly.
- This is a contemporary, comfortable and pleasant accommodation. Breakfast was to a high standard for a French establishment and the staff were all very friendly. The location was excellent for visiting champagne houses including one (Doyard) at the accommodation. Complimentary water, a kettle and some little Madeleine cakes were provided in the room. We would go back and would recommend to others.
Chambre d’Hotes de la Loge
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.A breakfast is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather. Guests can enjoy champagne tasting with an extra charge in this property.Épernay is 2.5 miles from Chambre d’Hotes de la Loge, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 19.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 19.3 miles from the property. A free private parking is available.
Lovely setting. Friendly patronne. Use of kitchen was very helpful.
Swimming pool was a lovely bonus – very refreshing on a hot day.
Nice and tranquil location 5km south of Epernay in the middle of the vineyards. Next to the Champagne Tourist Road.
Spacious room, excellent bathroom.
Opportunity to use the well-equipped kitchen.
- Madame Richard was very pleasant and helpful. We loved the colours in our room.
- beautiful big room, breakfast was fresh and plentiful, a lovely small champagne producer, bought some after check-up
- Nice room with a cool en suite, all the rooms seemed to have a different theme but all with large tub in them. Good location to visit the champagne area.
- Lovely setting. Friendly patronne. Use of kitchen was very helpful.
Comme à la Maison
Each colourful room features a desk, wooden floors and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower.A savoury or sweet breakfast is served every morning at Comme à la Maison. A full-English breakfast with eggs, bacon and cheese can be requested at a surcharge. Lunch and dinner are also available under request and with an extra charge at the property.This property is 9.3 miles from Épernay and 18.6 miles from Reims. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Facilities were good. Friendly people but far to lassaise faire about times and booking admin. His day job is a house agent. No idea about customer service.
- The location is good just in the middle of Champagne road with a nice bakery next to the hotel. The host is very nice and lovely to speak with.
- Very welcoming host. Breakfast was delicious. Our room was big with a huge bathroom. The bed was super comfy. We wish we could have stayed longer.
- Delicious dinner cooked by the owner. Our two small dogs welcomed- walk on grass very close to property.
Very stylish and comfortable rooms. Huge bathroom
Excellent and friend host plus a really good, fresh breakfast
Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the pool or garden. L’Escapade features free WiFi throughout the property.A continental breakfast served by the hosts is available each morning.Épernay is 11.2 miles from L’Escapade, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 16.2 miles away.
The accommodation was spotless and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful and included homemade jams and strawberries from her own garden!
If we were to return to this area in the future we would be very happy to stay at L’Escapade again.
Excellent breakfast set in a lovely room.
A beautiful bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac close to town centre.
Very pleasant proprietor who could not have been more helpful.
- Gutes Frühstück mit vielen selbstgemachten Marmeladen. Zimmer und Unterkunft sind sehr liebevoll eingerichtet und die Vermieterin ist sehr herzlich und gastfreundlich!
- Le calme de la maison et la possibilité d’utiliser la piscine
- vanaf de aankomst tot het vertrek kunnen we niets anders zeggen dan dikke dikke proficiat.
- The accommodation was spotless and the owner was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was absolutely wonderful and included homemade jams and strawberries from her own garden!
L’atelier De Dégustation
At L’atelier De Dégustation, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views. All guest rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Reims is 24 miles from L’atelier De Dégustation, while Épernay is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Always a pleasure to stay here, with the added bonus of some great champagne
- The place itself is great as it is part of a family run champagne company. They have a warehouse for champagne which is in a basement beneath the building. The apartment, place for breakfast and the garden were all designed with taste and style. Everything one might need was provided by the hosts in additional to a welcome drink of their own champagne (which was great by the way). The breakfast was more than enough and with everything you can think of in France. Definitely worth a visit!
– The nice and peaceful location
– The beautiful B&B infrastructure
– The tasteful design of the B&B
– The very friendly staff
– Excellent champagne with fantastic tasting experience
– very good breakfast
- The room was amazing – so spacious and uncluttered. Excellent shower, very comfortable bed and a superb breakfast. A lovely warm and friendly welcome from Jacqueline. Secure parking and two minutes’ walk from bars and restaurants.
- Fantastic find – beautifully converted barn – rooms above the tasting room. We were treated to taste their champagne on arrival. Madame then recommended a great local restaurant for supper. The room was spotless, mix of modern and old beams – comfortable bed. Thoroughly recommend – we will be back!
B&B LA LONGERE DES LIMONS
At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a closet and a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at B&B LA LONGERE DES LIMONS also have a seating area.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.B&B LA LONGERE DES LIMONS has a sun terrace. Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the bed and breakfast can find nearby.Reims is 19 miles from B&B LA LONGERE DES LIMONS, while Épernay is 4.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely garden, secure parking for our Classic Car, self contained room in the grounds with kitchenette and plenty of space, helpful and friendly hostess, excellent breakfast. Great value for money and only a 10 minute drive from Epernay.
- Breakfast was very very good, everything you’d wish. Very nice and charming rooms. Very kind welcome and friendly host. Only a 10min drive to Epernay, perfect location.
- Very pleasant and helpful owner, fantastic croissants and pain au chocolat for breakfast. Clean room, fresh facilities, strong wifi. My bad, I do not speak French, but google-translate helped us.
Attention to detail.
Everything was provided and available.
Very friendly and welcoming proprietor.
Good value for money.
- Very clean and nice place. Big beautiful garden. Very good breakfast. We are very happy with our stay.
Demeure Saint Martin
All rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Every room comes with a private bathroom featuring a walk-in shower, hairdryer, bathrobes and slippers. Nespresso coffee and Dammann Frères tea is provided in the room.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Guests can relax in the property’s garden. The property offers champagne tastings and visits of the vineyards upon request.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. Épernay is 9.9 miles from Demeure Saint Martin, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 16.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 12.4 miles from the property.
- The host was extremely hospitable, the room was lovely, the property was beautiful and the bed really comfy! The breakfast was delicious and the champagne tasting was amazing.
- The property is a restored 16th century lodge connected to the church and is absolutely charming. The property owner Stefan is super helpful and friendly.
- Beautifully restored house and super friendly staff. I couldn’t recommend it enough!
This place is all you can ask for.
Our stay here was absolutely above all expectations. The owner showed us around and took us to the family owned champagne company for a private tasting.
The location is very unique and the room is really an idyllic place to be.
It is a delightful and tasteful Hotel, in a beautifully restored old house in the middle of historic Vertus. The owner is extremely helpful. You can also do a tasting of the family’s delicious Champagne.
Next time I go to the Champagne area I want to stay here again!
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher. Guest rooms in Chavot Bellevue are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Reims is 18 miles from Chavot Bellevue. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was just great. Staff friendly. The steak outside was really nice to sit and look out on the region.
- The host was very friendly and helpful, the view is amazing.
- The hospitality was exceptional. They couldn’t of been more helpful or pleasant towards us. The room was excellent and the views from the terrace were breathtaking across the valley and champagne vineyards. Be sure to order a bottle of the local champagne from the owners (very cheap and excellent!!) and treat yourself as the sun goes down!!
- The breakfast was very good, with very fresh breads and pastries and the terrace with tables and chairs to sit at and enjoy the wonderful view.
Our room was large, clean and comfortable.
The garden terrace had excellent views overlooking the surrounding village and vineyards, it was possible to see Epernay in the distance.
Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines
The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Épernay is 3.7 miles from Chambre d’Hôte Les Ondines, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 21.1 miles from the property.
- Splendid service, very nice landlady. Very nice welcoming with a glass of Champagne and snacks. We recommend this very much and will definitely come back!
- breakfast and the evening meals were excellent. Michelle could not do enough for us.
- Madam went out of her way to help, greeting us with a glass of champagne and cake. Lovely roaring fires. Everything was extremely clean and comfortable.
Beautifully prepared, fresh breakfast with many choices.
Simple dinner very relaxed after a tired trip.
Bed room with beautiful view walk out to open greens.
Quiet environment away from main road.
Very helpful and friendly owner.
Highly recommend if you like quiet and secluded stay.
- Good stopover on journey south. Quiet. Dog welcomed. Pleasant meal in stunning conservatory setting with lovely views.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffy Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!