10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffignac Saint-cernin Aquitaine:
Maison d’Hôtes Béchanou
The rooms and suite at Maison d’hôtes Béchanou feature a view of the countryside, a wardrobe, a desk and individual heating. The private bathrooms include a bath tub or shower and toilet.The continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jams, bread, cakes and yogurts. You can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample regional cuisine made with organic produce.Maison d’hôtes Béchanou is 7.5 miles from Lascaux II and free bicycles are available on site. Free private parking is also provided on site.
- Everything about this visit was excellent. Our hostess and host were charming and welcoming. Our room was delightful and spotlessly clean. The breakfasts were lovely. The table d’hote evening meal was of a very high standard.
- The room, the views, the pool, the food, the relaxed friendly environment all wonderful. Jean-Francois and Dominique are perfect hosts. Just loved it. Such great attention to detail and the most excellent breakfasts and dinner.
- This is an absolutely lovely place. We had dinner which was excellent, one would suspect a star restaurant chef is working there. The hosts have a talent for the balance between having nice conversations and respecting the guests’ privacy. They gave us good advices about what to visit. Besides the sounds of birds and sheep, it is completely quiet, although it is near the tourist spots around the river Dordogne. The beds are comfy, the room and bathroom spacious. A hidden swimming pools with great sun beds and a beautiful view. The real thing is better than the pictures! Bechanou is near Plazac and easy to find as there are clear marks and can be found on the car navigation system: just follow Bechanou, no street name needed.
- Accueil très chaleureux et sympathique. Maison très bien tenue. Petit déjeuner gargantuesque. Piscine propre
L’accueil chaleureux et l’extrême gentillesse des propriétaires Dominique et Jean-Francois, toujours disponibles pour les précieux conseils relatifs à la découverte des sites environnants.
Le confort et la propreté des chambres. Literie de très haute qualité.
Le savoureux petit déjeuner et l’excellente cuisine de Dominique qui ravit les papilles de tous ses hôtes le soir au dîner dans une ambiance très conviviale.
Situation géographique idéale, au coeur du Périgord noir.
Au pays de Jacquou : Chambre d’hôtes et table d’hôtes
Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Au pays de Jacquou features free WiFi . A flat-screen TV is offered.Upon prior booking, you can enjoy local, homemade meals on site.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Brive-la-Gaillarde is 26.7 miles from Au pays de Jacquou : Chambre d’hôtes, table d’hôtes et gîte, while Périgueux is 14.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive Dordogne Valley Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Really enjoyed our stay in this quiet B&B. Aurélie was a great host and cooked us an excellent dinner. Room was very spacious with good beds.
- Amazing accommodation. Great food. Charming hostess 11/10!!!
- We used the apartment as an over night stopover on long drive from south – but could easily have stayed longer. Very warm welcome, lovely quiet location, beautifully equipped place, small but clean pool, bbq, lovely bathroom and great kitchen/diner. So much better than a large chain of stopover places. Really highly recommended for a couple or family plus 2 kids if you don’t mind all being in the same bedroom. We felt like we’d had an extra day of holiday rather than the usual motel experience…. and all for about the same price as two rooms or an apartment at a large chain on some industrial estate.
- L’acceuil Tres chaleureux . Chambre vaste et très bien équipée. Le salon confortable avec les livres et les jeux.
le calme et la tranquillité un endroit apaisant pour ceux qui aiment et amoureux de la nature et la campagne, ce n’est qu’à mi chemin entre PerigueuX et Brive-la-Gaillarde, même si vous devez aller en famille ou entre amis ça vaut le détour,j’espère vous le recommande.
Alisson & Kari
La Noix Cassée
At La Noix Cassée, all rooms have a terrace, a flat-screen TV and a DVD player, as well as an electric kettle and a coffee machine. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast with homemade jams in the morning and share, upon request, a regional cuisine meal at the owner’s table. They can also use a shared room with a microwave and a refrigerator.A golf course is located just 0.9 miles away. Tennis and canoeing can be enjoyed 8.1 miles from this property. Bergerac Train Station is a 50-minute drive away. Free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôtes Aux Portes du Périgord Noir
Decorated in a traditional style, the suite features a microwave, fridge, coffee machine and a toaster. Free Wi-Fi access is available and the private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer.The breakfast basket is delivered to your room every morning. After breakfast, you can watch TV in the suite or relax on the balcony overlooking the garden.With free private parking on site, this B&B is a 45-minute drive from the town of Bergerac with its vineyards. Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and canoeing.
- Accueil top, petit-déjeuner top ! C’est plus un studio qu’une chambre…! Parfait pour un couple avec ou sans enfants !!!
- Accueil très agréable, hébergement très propre et bien équipé. Endroit très calme, on y retournera sans doute ! Le petit déjeûner livré directement dans notre hébergement à l’heure souhaitée a été très apprécié : gâteau maison, confitures maison, jus d’oranges pressées, etc….. Notre hôte est très aimable et souriante.
- Conseil d’un restaurant sympathique pour dîner
- La tranquillité et la discrétion de la propriétaire.
petit déjeuner hyper copieux, brioche maison, gâteau aux noix une tuerie, enfin yaourt, café, lait beurre confiture maison, pain de campagne tout en quantité largement suffisante( même trop)
,calme et le petit coin kitchenette pour réchauffer un petit en cas
Rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer.The room price includes a full continental breakfast. Guests can enjoy complementary drinks during their stay.You can engage in various activities, such as golfing and cycling. Bicycles can be rented at the bed and breakfast. Sarlat-la-Canéda is 17.4 miles from Les Bressettes, while Périgueux is 16.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
300 year old house with wooden beams above bed and garden view from window. I love this place. Hosts are amazing. I liked sweet dogs that were kept confined except when I had to pet them. And birds, fish. Drinks. Hard to beat and my, have we tried.
My husband adds, “Hosts are friendly and informative.”
- Lovely breakfasts and evening meal. Very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Herzlicher Empfang. “Englisches Cottage” inmitten von Frankreich. Umgeben von Kastanienwälder, absolut ruhig gelegen auf dem Land.
- Bonne occasion de discuter en anglais avec ce charmant couple d’origine anglaise.
Jolie maison dans un cadre bucolique
- 300 year old house with wooden beams above bed and garden view from window. I love this place. Hosts are amazing. I liked sweet dogs that were kept confined except when I had to pet them. And birds, fish. Drinks. Hard to beat and my, have we tried.
Le Moulin du Porteil
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet. Le Moulin du Porteil has some rooms with pool views, and each room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Campagne, like hiking.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 12 miles from Le Moulin du Porteil, while Périgueux is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 22 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- We absolutely love this place It’s very quirky and decorated lovely on a beautiful setting
- Very friendly staff. Home made breakfast. Good restaurant.
- Beautiful rooms nestled in the forest. Lovely balcony which we benefitted from when the rains came! Gorgeous bathroom, all very new. Would highly recommend. Lovely hosts too.
- Breakfast was included and this was excellent. The hosts were extremely attentive friendly, The accommodation was very well equipped and nicely presented. There was a nice swimming pool on site and good garden area
- Lovely room, well thought out. The fact that you can eat in at the restaurant is a plus also. Host is very attentive, top marks.
Le Noyer Résidence
At Le Noyer Résidence, every room includes a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. At Le Noyer Résidence each room is equipped with a seating area.Guests at Le Noyer Résidence can enjoy a continental breakfast.Sarlat-la-Canéda is 17 miles from Le Noyer Résidence, while Périgueux is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Nicolas and Michel were charming hosts that went our of there way to help make our stay as pleasant as possible -from ordering a taxi to booking restaurants.
Michel prepared dinner for us on our first night and this was of a high standard – as good as any fancy restaurant !
This beautiful boutique residence is situated on beautiful grounds with old trees and lots of green lawns. The swimming pool is huge and inviting and also very private. Unfortunately we could not use it due to the weather.
The residence is situated just outside the charming little town of Le Bugue and within easy reach of many interesting towns and sights.
- Very friendly and helpfull owners. They tried there best to make our stay comfortable
- Location, pool and pool area, courtyard, host and hostess, breakfasts, room.
- Breakfast was great. Pool very nice. Ok parking. Small uncrowded villages with good restaurants nearby. Close to Les Eyzies and Le Bugue
- The property is wonderful and hosts very welcoming, very good location to explore the area, picturesque villages are few kilometres away. Very comfortable room and very well groomed property. Best breakfast!!
- Nicolas and Michel were charming hosts that went our of there way to help make our stay as pleasant as possible -from ordering a taxi to booking restaurants.
Chambre d’hôtes Au jardin de la Bachellerie
Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Au jardin de la Bachellerie features free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast is served on the terrace or in the kitchen. It includes homemade jams, pastries, fresh break from the wood-oven and homemade pancakes.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 18.6 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Au jardin de la Bachellerie, while Périgueux is 21.7 miles from the property. Brive Dordogne Valley Airport is 15.5 miles away.
- Beautiful location, vers nice owners, romantic place.
The two nights spent at this properly during a month of travel were a joy! The hosts couldn’t have don’t more to make me feel at home. They me cooked dinner and checked regularly that I had all I needed. They were particularly hospitable and nothing was a bother.
This is a place you could easily spend your holidays but for working travellers, it’s not far from the motorway.
The property is gorgeous and the renovations on the building have been done in great taste.
I’ll return to Bachellerie for a holiday and will stay here with my family.
- Exceptional ! Raphael and his wife are very kind ! Their house is amazing. It is the perfect place to have some rest and a wonderful week-end! I highly recommend.
- Valerie & Raph are very welcoming, friendly and helpful hosts. The house, and our room, was lovely. The garden is delightful and the pool was great (as the only guest we had it to ourselves) Very good breakfast and great restaurant recommendations too.
- Sehr persönliche Betreuung, ausgesprochen hilfsbereit und freundlich, idyllische Lage, nur zu empfehlen
Situated on the first floor, rooms here will provide you with a seating area, park views and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a shared living room with a TV and a shared kitchen.Breakfast consists of organic produce including homemade jams, bread, yoghurt, pastries, fresh fruit, hot beverages and orange juice. Guests can also share an evening meal with the owners upon request and reservation.Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil Train station is 3.1 miles from La Charmeraie and prehistoric sites can be discovered 0.9 miles away. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and table tennis and the property offers free parking.
- Dominique was a fantastic host, and we also enjoyed the company of her dog joy. Her recommendations of things to do and local restaurants were great. The gardens and pool are picturesque and perfect for a relaxing break. We will be recommending La Charmeraie to family and friends and hope to come back soon!
A warm welcome; a fantastic property with all facilities you could wish for.
Beautiful gardens and views of the surrounding countryside
- This is one of the most gracious, lovely, hospitable and comfortable places I have ever stayed. I can’t say enough for our hostess, Dominique, who was always there for us whether it was to offer us a truly lovely aperitif or to solve a problem . She is knowledgable, friendly, elegant in a quiet way, and ever so competent. The grounds are beautiful and offer many places to read, relax, and the pool is perfect. Stay here if you can!
- Dominique is an extremely welcoming and friendly host who did everything possible to make our stay enjoyable. We especially liked the great breakfast with homemade produce and all the extra touches ( fresh flowers in the rooms, a real fire in the living room in the evening). The house is beautifully situated in the countryside but with so many interesting places to visit and things to do not far away. Dominique is also very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the local area, which means you get to make the most of your stay !
- We had very beautiful stay in a lovely and cosy countryhouse with a great touch of the owner. The morning started with a delicious and rich organic breakfast. Our host lady prepared the open fire place for us every evening. This created an atmosphere that made us feeling like at home. Big thank you for the time we spent in your house.
Chateau de Larre
Served in the kitchen or on the terrace, breakfast features regional products, including pastries and farmhouse bread. Yoghurts and jams are homemade. Upon reservation, guests can share a meal at the owners’ table from November until the end of April.The bedrooms are individually themed and soundproofed, with a walk-in shower, flat-screen TV and terrace. Upon request and at an extra cost, a bottle of champagne and flowers can be placed in the room prior to guests arrival.Chateau de Larre is located 6.2 miles from Chateau de Hautefort and tourtoirac Caves. Brive Airport is 24.9 miles away There is free parking at the property.
- Breakfast was lovley ….homemade and the staff was helpful. It was nice and queit.
- Very good location at the heart of a lovely French landscape, with lots of peace floating around. The hosts make their best to make you feel at ease. Nice terrace overlooking a green and peaceful valley.
- Lovely place and breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine was a bonus. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and the shower room excellent. With a fan available in the room on a hot night, would have happily given a perfect score!
- The pool was really well positioned; visible from our terrace where we could supervise children, but also with fantastic views all around over green hills and forests in the distance while swimming (infinity pool) or relaxing under a parasol. The staff were really helpful giving advice on local tourist attractions or the different local markets (one every day in different villages). Breakfast delicious out on the panoramic terrace, with home-made jams and a special treat each day (pancakes, walnut cake, cheese).
- Stunning views of the countryside. We were here in November, even on a crisp morning the terrace invites you out to admire the beautiful countryside. The Maisonette rooms are comfortable, clean and prettily decorated, always true to a theme. The hosts are very friendly.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffignac Saint-cernin Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Saint-Cernin Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!