10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffignac Poitou-charentes:
Domaine La Fontaine B&B
Guest rooms at Domaine La Fontaine are tastefully decorated and feature an ornamental fireplace and parquet flooring. All include a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access, and one room is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.Breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, and barbecue facilities are available. A few times a week, the hosts can also prepare regional specialities if you reserve in advance.The bed and breakfast features a lounge with a flat-screen TV and a piano. There is also has a children’s playground.With free private parking on site, Domaine la Fontaine is accessible by the A10 motorway, 10 minutes from Montendre, 15 minutes from Jonzac and 45 minutes to Bordeaux.
- The layout of the house and gardens is most pleasing and full of character. We stayed in Chambre 3, a well-equipped contemporary-style studio which was cool and quiet. Sad to say we just didn’t have time for a swim in the attractive, heated pool. A delicious breakfast was delivered to our little terrace in the morning as the Domaine was full to – literally – overflowing. Marc and Jacqueline are charming and attentive hosts. Btw – we have reason to believe that Marc is an awesome cook !
Very friendly and helpful hosts.
A quiet setting for a good night’s sleep.
Marc prepared a delicious 3 course evening meal with wine on our second evening.
- The accomodation was excellent. The hosts were very pleasant with helpful suggestions for the rest of our trip.
- The atmosphere of the property was homely and the hosts were very friendly and helpful
- Fantastische maaltijd van de gastheer en gastvrouw gekregen!
Rooms are located on the 1st floor and are fitted with a private bathroom.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Cognac is 28 miles from Montplaisir, while Libourne is 27.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 34.8 miles from Montplaisir.
It was best place to stay near Bordeaux. Especially kindness of hosts are deeply touched to my family.
I hope to visit Montplaisir again.
- The hospitality of the hosts was first rate, giving us tea and cake when we arrived late. Breakfast was home made and the cherry pastries gorgeous.
The owners simply could not have been more friendly and helpful. I have never been to this area before and they made me feel totally at home.
I arrived by motorbike and they were able to put it into covered secure storage overnight.
- Beautiful house and lovely hosts. Breakfast really set you up for the day, we especially enjoyed the array of homemade jams.
- Accueil très chaleureux et excellent petit-déjeuner !
- It was best place to stay near Bordeaux. Especially kindness of hosts are deeply touched to my family.
Chambres d’Hôtes du Jardin
The rooms have a private bathroom, some with a bath, and some with a shower. They also feature tea/coffee making facilities.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served and guests can also enjoy local cuisine on site. A gastronomic restaurant can be found 500 feet away.Montendre and its train station are 5 minutes away by car. Bordeaux Merignac Airport is 46.6 miles away.
- The perfect stay with the perfect host. The house is beautiful, the rooms are very comfortable and the host François is lovely. We booked our rooms quite late in order to avoid French ‘black Saturday’ traffic and found this hotel by accident. And what a beautiful surprise! We will definitely be back for a longer stay.
- Super friendly proprietor, helpful with information about restaurants and vineyards. He is a Vigneron himself
- Lovely room in a beautiful house. Very comfortable, owner was informative and interesting to talk to.
- Charming old chateaux. Owner was away but replacement was charming and walked me to the nearest restaurant. The building is an old bank and very comforatable and quaint!
Friendly owner, everything was as expected. This is why we returned for the 3rd time.
Home made jams at breakfast were delicious.
Les Demeures de la Laigne
The units at the bed and breakfast come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a kitchen. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries, while certain rooms here will provide you with a terrace and others also have garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at Les Demeures de la Laigne.Massages are offered at an extra cost at the property. The accommodation offers a children’s playground. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Royan is 29.2 miles from Les Demeures de la Laigne. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 39.8 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- The accommodation was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast was satisfying with homemade jams and varied pastries and fruits and yoghurt. Corrine made us welcome and respected our privacy but was available if we required anything.
- A lovely breakfast with plenty to choose from. Madam provided us with an evening meal which was delicious and fantastic value. Super location surrounded by fields and vineyards.
- Very spacious both inside and outside. Nice old farm style.
- Very good friendly service and a nice relaxed atmosphere. Great breakfast especially the raisin jam with added zing.
- Magnificent two-level house all to ourselves. Furnished and equipped with great attention to detail. Very quiet location. Great courteous hostess.
The bed and breakfast provides guests with a shower, a hair dryer, a TV with satellite channels and DVD-Player. All rooms come with a coffee machine, while selected rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher. At Chez Augros the rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The accommodation has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chez Augros.Cognac is 24 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de Puyrigaud
All rooms are individually decorated. They feature a flat-screen satellite TV and en suite facilities, with a bathtub.The Chateau du Puyrigaud serves daily buffet breakfast in the dining room or on the garden terrace, depending on the weather. Gourmet cuisine is also available for lunch and dinner, with seafood and regional products.The Chateau provides free access to a library, a billiard table and a tennis court just a 2-minute walk from the castle. Guests can also take a 10-minute drive to Jonzac and discover the city’s spa centre, the archaeological museum and the casino.Free private parking is available on site.
- The location is in delightful remote countryside giving a true French experience. The hosts are very attentive and recommended and booked us into a nice restaurant for dinner. The breakfast supplied by our host was excellent. There is a very good outdoor swimming pool.
- j’ai été reçu comme si je faisais parti de la famille. Convivialité et chaleur humaine. Un vrai bonheur. Pour être franc, j’aimerai bien garder ce lieu secret pour ne le garder que pour moi……
Chambre décorée avec beaucoup de goût, calme et donnant sur la piscine. Petit-déjeuner délicieux, agrémenté de fruits frais locaux.
L’endroit est juste sublime et l’accueil des hôtes est parfait !
- Alles sehr gut. Sehr freundliche Gastgeber. Zimmer inkl. Bett und Bad ausgezeichnet. Frühstück bestens. Aussenanlage mit wunderschöner Parkanlage und Swimmingpool eine Augenweide.
- superbe accueil, site superbe,rénovation de qualité ,magnifiques prestations…
The rooms include a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Saintes is 29.2 miles from LA MARVINIERE, while Cognac is 29.2 miles away. Mérignac Airport is 34.2 miles from the property.
The location is gorgeous, the atmosphere is homely and the owners went out of their way to make us comfortable and even took us to a local wine producer.
The room was clean and very comfortable and the breakfast was an amazing array of home cooked pancakes, jams, bread everything.
Host are very, very kind and friendly, i recomend this place to everyone who’s looking for
a beutiefull landscapes and quiet place to relax. Swimming pool is perfect and extra clean! Breakfest is typicaal french with local fruits and specialities, sweet and delicious
- Beautiful house and grounds set in the rolling countryside just inland from the Gironde estuary. Very comfortable room, delicious breakfast and charming hosts.
From the moment we arrived Christine and Patrick were the perfect hosts. Patrick speaks good English and is keen to ensure you have everything you need. We stayed in the very cute little house, spotlessly clean and even with a fridge and microwave.
Also it’s own terrace with lovely view.
Breakfast was largely homemade and copious.
Would definitely recommend and hope to return.
Totally peaceful and relaxing haven
- Bed could have been 15 cm longer but was comfortable,
- The location is gorgeous, the atmosphere is homely and the owners went out of their way to make us comfortable and even took us to a local wine producer.
LE CORMIER DE L’ESTUAIRE
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. LE CORMIER DE L’ESTUAIRE provides certain accommodations that feature a terrace, and every room includes a electric tea pot. At the accommodation, rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at LE CORMIER DE L’ESTUAIRE.You can play ping pong at the bed and breakfast.Bordeaux is 30 miles from LE CORMIER DE L’ESTUAIRE. Mérignac Airport is 31 miles away.
- Liked the fact that the host is a genuinely friendly and helpful person and not scared to admit that he is “still in training” good pool restaurant very close by
- The bed was particularly comfortable. The shower was excellent.
- The family room was fresh and nice in two etages and the pool in the garden was appriciated among the younger ones. Very friendly and nice English speaking hosts.
- Very charming mansion in a lovely quiet village, recently opened but already with excellent service and hosting-know-how. Nice view from the room, room comfortably larger than the normal French hotel-rooms. We’re big fans from the beginning!
- The hosts are wonderful and really take the time to meet you and ensure your stay is pleasant. The room was well designed with new features and the bed was comfortable. Breakfast was perfect with fresh croissants and home made jams.
La Closerie du Chêne Bleu
Guest rooms at La Closerie du Chêne Bleu come with a seating area. La Closerie du Chêne Bleu provides certain rooms with pool views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. All rooms will provide guests with a fridge.La Closerie du Chêne Bleu offers a continental or buffet breakfast.La Closerie du Chêne Bleu has a sun terrace.Cognac is 30 miles from La Closerie du Chêne Bleu. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Les Bellesvues, Gîtes & Chalet
B&B Les Bellesvues, Gîtes & Chalet offers wooden-parquet floor rooms with a wardrobe. Rooms also come with a bathroom with a bath tub or a shower, as well as a hairdryer.A continental breakfast composed of pastries, fruit, orange juice, jams, hot beverage, eggs, cheese and ham is served. Guests can also share a meal prepared with local produce at the owner’s table.Hiking and biking roads can be found nearby. A 50-minute drive away, Angoulême city centre can be visited and Bordeaux is 40.4 miles from the property. Jonzac Train Station is located 11.8 miles from this property where free parking is possible.
- The country setting was absolutely fantastic and the breakfast was superb!
- Le confort du lit, le petit déjeuner, l’accueil, la propreté
- L’accueil et la générosité de coeur de Maria et Jean.
- Accueil chaleureux , petit déjeuner “pantagruélique” et de bonne qualité , chambre confortable .A recommander…
- B&B charmant au cœur des Hauts de Saintonge. Petit-déjeuner délicieux et copieux. Générosité et gentillesse des hôtes.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouffignac Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouffignac Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!