10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rouellé Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rouellé Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rouellé Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rouellé Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rouellé Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rouellé Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rouellé Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rouellé Lower Normandy:
Les Près Nord
At Les Près Nord, the rooms have a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while selected rooms here will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Les Près Nord, including cycling and hiking.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 14 miles from Les Près Nord, while Avranches is 30 miles from the property.
- The B and B is in a very rural part of southern Normandy although it is beautiful and quiet there are loads to see and do and could easily keep you busy for 2 weeks.Fantastic place. the land is steeped in history, especially WW2 and middle ages, castles everywhere and stories to go with them.
- Peaceful location. Friendly, welcoming and helpful owners.
Very helpful and hospitable hosts. The room was comfortable and clean and plenty to eat for breakfast.
A very pleasant stay.
- Very friendly and helpfull people. A Lonely room and a good breakfast.
- L’environnement “campagne” la vue sur le jardin où se baladent les poules et le cochons en face.
B&B La Difference Le Pressoir
Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a seating area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property, and guests have access to a sauna and a Jacuzzi for an extra fee.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 14.3 miles from B&B La Difference Le Pressoir, while Avranches is 29.8 miles away.
- Christine was a fabulous host. The accommodation was superb! I would highly recommend this Gite to everyone!
- Christine is a lovely person and her English is perfect, so don’t worry if you don’t speak French🙃 the accomodation is beautiful and completely suitable for a bigger group of people (2 families, group of friends etc). The surrounding is totally amazing-one has to see it❗️We are coming back soon👌
Amazing !!! We travel by bicycle, we were received with warm smile.
Really good breakfast.
Will definitely go back if I have a chance.
- Owners super, could not be more friendly,breakfast excellent. Our children are vegan and the owners provided extra fruit for breakfast.
- Lovely location and hosts. The room/facilities were top rate as was the breakfast.
Accessed by an original 3-story spiral staircase, rooms all come with a private bathroom, toilet and a hairdryer. Some of them have a fireplace, a desk and a garden view.Breakfast is included in the price and it is served every morning in the communal dining area. Packed lunches can also be requested.The property is on the Velo Scenic and the Velo Francette cycling paths.
- Friendly and helpful owner. Very nice large room, powerful shower and good breakfast. Good wi-fi. The room had a wonderful view of the valley.
- Jackie was most helpful and full of advice on attractions, restaurants and general Domfront attractions. Good storage for my bicycle. Great location for the old part of the town. And a good breakfast the next day
- English speaking very friendly welcome & nothing too much trouble
Delightful hostess in this lovely old house right on the edge of the historic town of Domfront .
- Great house with very comfortable room and immaculately kept. Our host couldn’t have been more friendly or accommodating.
Chambres d’Hôtes Belle Vallee
The accommodation at Belle Vallee includes guest rooms and a cottage. Each one combines a traditional and contemporary style, and features both free Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom.If you are staying in the guest rooms you can enjoy a continental breakfast and if you are in the cottage, you can prepare meals in your kitchen.Free private parking is provided on site and the Andaines Forest is 14.3 miles away. Other local attractions include the town of Flers, which is 15.5 miles from the property.
- We attended totally unprepared and without resources. The owners were extremely helpful and provided tea / coffee, milk, juice and croissants for breakfast. They were also able to advise where we could get a meal, having arrived very late. Just a lovely service. We were also advised of an alternative route back to the Euro tunnel, which was extremely helpful. Totally lovely, scenic and relaxing location.
- The property was beautiful and in a fabulous setting and the pot of tea by the fire was a lovely thought!
- the helpfulness and friendlness of our lady host Victoria
- Everything!!! Beautiful property – very comfortable and a warm and professional welcome. Amazing table d’hote 4 course dinner with wine and digestif after dinner by a raring woodburner
- A very warm welcome from the hosts excellent facilities. A beautiful house with a warm cosy living room. A lovely log burner in the evenings talking with other guests over a glass of wine a perfect end to the day. Bedroom is lovely and comfortable facilities within the room perfect the location is lovely and quiet couldn’t be better. We will be going back in the new year and cannot wait. They also have lovely friendly cats. Meals are lovely so much choice for breakfast.
Gite Le Relais Saint Michel
A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the bed and breakfast, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 11 miles from Gite Le Relais Saint Michel. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Very welcoming. Excellent throughout.
- very pleasant staff making the best of a difficult situation . two hotels combined. Very empty and clearly being managed as one.
- The hotel is located next door to another hotel and is in poor shape. you book in at the hotel de France and eat there. We had the menu, and were charged much more than the blackboard price. If the menu was only for lunch then that should have been made clear.
- the gardens and outside dining area was really nice,the restaurant was excellent,the motorcycles were put in a indoor garage over night .good value for money
- Not a great deal….wish we had chosen a different hotel.
The rooms at Le Presbytere are decorated in a contemporary style and include a seating area with a CD player. There is also an en suite bathroom, which is complete with a hairdryer.After enjoying the continental breakfast, you can drive just over an hour to the D-Day Landing Beaches. Free private parking is provided and other local attractions include Saint-Malo, a 1 hour and 30-minute drive away.
- We really enjoyed the B&B thanks to the owners, their friendliness, their attention to detail and their patience (because we arrived late). The breakfast was really good. The location is perfect for an escape to the countryside and we would have enjoyed a longer stay to enjoy the beautiful garden. Our daughter cried when we had to leave!
- A home from home and Tom and Antoinette became instant friends. You know those country house weekends from the 1930’s that PG Wodehouse wrote about? Like that, but in France (and without the upper class twits, obviously) .
- Beautiful accommodations and lovely hosts. It was our central travel point to Normady beaches, Mont Saint Michel, Honfleur, etc . We were looking for a French country side location and this exceeded all our expectations. Our host stayed up for us when we arrived “home” at midnight and awoke early one day to serve us breakfast at 6:00 am.
- The room was beautiful as was the en suite. The bed was very comfortable. The owners even placed hot water bottles in our bed which was a pleasant surprise. The breakfast was extremely nice and served in the cosy dining room. We had the use of a lounge for guests which was a bonus. The owners were really friendly and helpful. We were made to feel very welcome in their beautiful home. We will definitely return.
There is not a thing we’d like them to change…. We liked everything!
The most amazing owners and hosts we’ve could ever wished! Tom and Antoinette, you are amazing!
The house is absolutely beautifully renovated and quite! Though, you still can find a local shop and a newspaper, if you’d like. The garden is lovely! The property has its charm in any detail, from the location to decoration, and , of course, the owners!
The tastefully furnished leaving room, with fireplace and books, and board games, and magazines, if you like to take you aperitif or digestive or just a relaxing tea on a comfortable sofa! Or outside in the garden on ! – amazing!
The rooms are lovely furnished, fully equipped and are super clean!
Recommendations for restaurants were all worth it and delicious! Or there is dinner prepared by Tom and he makes it perfect !
We are coming back very soon!
Les Bouillons B&B
The property includes a Twin Room, a studio and a 2-bedroom house. Each accommodation type is heated and features a private bathroom.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Les Bouillons. The house and the studio offer a kitchenette with a microwave, kitchenware and a fridge. Barbecue facilities are provided.This property is 24.9 miles from Fougères and 29.8 miles from Avranches. The Mont Saint-Michel Abbey is a 53-minute drive away.
- Lovely rooms. Exceptionally clean with very welcoming hosts
- For the same prices as a budget hotel but with so much more on offer (including breakfast). Friendly owners and peaceful location with great facilities. And also very welcoming to my dog!
Very warm and friendly host.
Very dog friendly and the lit fireplace during the wet weather was a great bonus.
Hopefully we will return again in the future.:))
- We had the lovely studio which was perfect. Comfy beds, tv, shower room and well equipped kitchenette. We also enjoyed sitting in the lounge with log burner.
- The hosts were incredibly friendly and welcoming and our dog was made to feel very welcome too.
La Gerbaudiere Chambres & Tables d’Hôtes
Rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Some units feature views of the pool or garden. Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. It is possible to have an evening meal at the property when reserved in advance, made with regional, organic products.You can play table tennis and billiards at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 24.9 miles from La Gerbaudiere, while Avranches is 19.9 miles away. Mayenne is 31.1 miles away and Calvados is over an hour’s drive from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 49.7 miles from the property.
- Absolutely perfect. The pool was heaven, the room cosy and sweet, and the games room a lot of fun. The food prepared for dinner and breakfast was far superior to any restaurant I have used here so far and the hosts couldn’t have been more lovely.
- The welcome and friendliness of Claudette was amazing. The meal was excellent.
- Wonderful hosts together with their lovely dogs…Celeste was very welcoming and an amazing chef. Very clean rooms, lovely food and drink. Delightful. Would highly recommend and will stay again.
Wow! A great little retreat to relax and enjoy this part of France. Cozy home with nicely decorated and comfortable, clean rooms. The boys enjoyed the games room with billiards, and the twin beds in their room with their own TV! Nice extra touches like hair dryer, mini fridge in common room and a coffee/tea station, and water in our rooms on arrival.
There are two dogs living in the house (Axel is very friendly and likes to come say hello when you are in the common areas) so if you have pet allergies, this may be a concern for you.
Celeste made us feel at home, delicious breakfast and two delicious home cooked dinners. I wish we could have stayed longer. Would definitely stay here again if we return to Normandie. Merci beaucoup!!
- Wonderful friendly welcome and superb breakfast. Great croissants and cakes freshly made. The room was spotless with plenty of facilities. Merci Bien!
Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers. La Corbeliere features free WiFi throughout the property.Laval is 29.5 miles from La Corbeliere, while Fougères is 32.3 miles from the property.
- The best B&B experience I’ve had n years. We were just ending our Rolls-Royce car rally and stopped here on way back to UK. Diane and Les made us feel at home. Beautifully decorated interiors and breakfast food quality top notch! Ripe fruits, fantastic muesli (could have eaten just that it was so good) fresh bread and danishes, yougurts and juices in a peaceful jewel-like atmosphere. You feel like a queen/king with the quality of service, food and surroundings. No complaints, want to come back ASAP.
Where do I start? On driving into the property my breath was taken away with its beauty.
Then I met the hosts, Diane and Les, I instantly felt welcomed and relaxed. The champagne was cold and the company was so warm. They made my shy 14yo daughter feel at ease and included.
Our room. It was simply stunning. Immaculately presented and so fresh and clean.
The small touches are so thoughtful and I would be back there every weekend if I didn’t live on the other side of the world.
I can’t recommend this bnb enough.
Les and Diane have created a beautiful home and they invite you in so openly.
I would score this more than a 10 if I could.
If you are reading this review – book now, you won’t be disappointed.
Thank you Les & Diane we had a fantastic stay with your, your hospitality was first rate.
We felt like we were staying at a friends house.
- We were met by the owners Les and Diane with a champagne drink. The property setting is second to none. The bedroom was huge and of a very high standard, with such a comfortable bed. (We had a choice of two doubles in the room) The property overall was tastefully decorated and high quality. Breakfast was exceptional, Diane even packed us a lunch for our journey with what we we had not eaten!
This was our second visit to La Corbeliere.
From arrival to departure Diane and Les could not have been more delightful hosts. We loved our room which was beautifully decorated and felt extremely comfortable there.
The breakfast is the best that we have ever had in France and we will definitely return again.
Maison Voie Verte
All rooms include an en suite shower room with free toiletries and a hair dryer. It also features a seating area for your convenience as well as free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities and a microwave. A selection of restaurants is available in Mortain, a 5-minute drive from the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles and bike storage is available. The property is located within a close proximity to a popular cycling route to Mont Saint Michel. Avranches is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Rennes Airport, 53.4 miles from Maison Voie Verte.
- clean good breakfast good location very friendly owners , and would recommend it
- Small but lovely room. Very clean and cosy. Really nice breakfast and wonderful hosts. The cycle/foot path behind the house leads to Mortain (and beyond) for an enjoyable walk. Would highly recommend this place to anyone.
- Good comfortable bed. Very clean and bright room. Good continental breakfast with cereals; croissant; bread and fruit salad. Tea and coffee always available in the guest side kitchen/diner.
- The breakfast is perfect. I did enjoy very much y coffee, and the rest. Tutii frutti is really nice. Welcome cake was also very enjoyable.
- Lois & Ian are the perfect hosts of their wonderfully presented B&B. It has all the character & charm of a french home & yet the rooms are both modern & fresh in their presentation. I could not of asked for more, breakfast was just right, facilities were perfect & the cleanliness was second to none. Lois & Ian are not only great people, they are highly professional and should be proud of their achievements in their business.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rouellé Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rouellé Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rouellé Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rouellé Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!