10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roubaix Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Roubaix Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roubaix Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roubaix Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roubaix Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roubaix Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roubaix Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roubaix Nord:
Abri du Passant
Each spacious room has a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have exposed wooden beams and wooden floors.Breakfast is served daily in the large living room. Guests also have access to a kitchenette to prepare meals at lunchtime and in the evening.Abri du Passant is 500 feet from Epeule-Montesquieu Metro Station and a 16-minute drive from Lille. The Belgian border is 15-minute drive away and free public parking is possible on site.
Excellent host – Nathalie
Lovely quirky historuc building
- Lovely B & B beautiful old house large bedroom. Our host Nathalie was wonderful gave us lots of information about the area. Perfectly located to travel into Lille choice of both metro and tram only five mins away to take you straight into Lille. Plenty of free parking outside the house on the street.
- Arrive late with a 4am departure. Staff arranged a small takeaway breakfast and left in fridge for me.
Nathalie was lovely and extremely helpful.
The place full of charme and the bed very firm and comfortable.
- Our two night stay was great, wish it could have been more. Nathalie is a perfect host, helpful but discreet. The room and the whole place was beautiful and comfortable, the charm of the old with the commodities of the renovated. Everything has been throught of to the tiny detail. We also liked the fact there was a shared kitchen as we were tired at night and did not feel like going out to eat with our little daughter. The place is out of centre which makes it very easy to park in the street just in front, but it is also 10-15 min walk into the centre, and just round the corner there is a tram and a metro stop that take one to Lille. A Carrefour supermarket 5 min walk away. Paul coffee shop round the corner. The street has a lot of charm, with typical architecture of the region, and the view from the rooms at top floors over the town is beautiful. Out of our 10 day trip to Belgium which included 4 star hotels with spas, this has been the best stay by far.
- Excellent host – Nathalie
Camera et Caetera Chambres d’hôtes B&B
Individually decorated, each room at Camera et Caetera Chambres d’hôtes B&B offers a minibar, microwave and electric kettle. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and hairdryer.In the morning you can enjoy a continental breakfast. Brunch is also available upon request and at an additional cost.Situated a 2-minute walk from the Parc Barbieux, Camera et Caetera Chambres d’hôtes B&B provides a living room with a fireplace, a printer and more than 700 DVDs. Bruges is a 30-minute drive away while Brussels is 1 hour away by car.
- Everything was perfect and the host was very kind and paid attention to detail. Walking distance from the local metro station and excellent transport links with Lille and Belgium. The room was comfortable, clean and had excellent facilities including the kettle to make hot drinks.
- Very nice, comfortable room. Museum La Piscine & villa Cavrois within walking distance (15 minutes). Enjoyable good breakfast with the other guests.
- Extraordinary collections of artifacts art and music, truly eclectic design and decoration, wonderful host, great breakfast, comfortable bed, what a gem
- We had a very nice stay at this B&B. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. There was a good selection for breakfast. The B&B is very close to the Metro stop making travel to Lille very easy. We were in the centre of Lille within 20 minutes.
- Very cosy, clean and nice place. Amazing experience in style and multitude. Every little piece of it is like a museum exhibition. Equipped with everything you need for a nice stay with the feeling of home, not a bland hotel.
La Maison Bleue
Each room is individually decorated and features a DVD player and DVDs available in each room. Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning in the breakfast room. A shared living area with a piano is available.La Maison Bleue is 1.9 miles from Jean Stablinksky Indoor Velodrome and 11.8 miles from Lille Airport. Free parking is available on site.
- Extremely nice host, very good recommendations for leisure activities, personal contact, nice and very unexceptional accomodation. For those people who like to stay in a personal environment, of course not comparable with a “normal” hotel. However, clean and all the things that you need PLUS a special experience to stay with the host.
- Lovely welcome from a friendly owner, good advice on where to eat and what to see. Building has lovely character and charm, with a nice garden and a grand piano in the breakfast room! If you want digital climate control and 200 satellite channels, this isn’t for you. If you want genuine value for money and a warm welcome with homely breakfast then we cannot recommend highly enough.
- Our lady host/owner really does her best and takes care of you. She bought the house 14 (?) years ago and really dedicates it to her B&B. Authentic house is nice to be in, reflecting history. Rooms are OK, bathroom neat. Host can tell you a lot about things to do.
- My Friend and I stayed here for the first night of our cycling holiday.. And it was the best place we stayed. La Maison Bleue is run by the most amazing host, She did absolutely everything to make our stay most pleasant. The decor is beautiful and the local bread with breakfast is scrumptious! Thank you Again!
- The host was a really nice woman, and took care of all the guests and prepared a really nice breakfast. The place was huge, with very high ceilings, classical old place, that will allow anyone to taste a more authentic taste of the country.
Une Chambre en Ville
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Each one is also complete with a private bathroom and free toiletries. Some rooms have a mezzanine floor.Free public parking is available nearby and Lille Zoo is a 17-minute drive away. Other local attractions include Brigode Golf Course, which is 7.1 miles away.
Everything was so fresh and plentiful at breakfast
The rooms were large and the beds very comfy
We would stay there again and recommend to everyone!
- The couple that owns the property were so nice to us, I was really impressed. The room was brilliant and the breakfast they made to us so delicious. We couldn’t expect more.
- Really good stay for the price/quality. Room really spatious, we were with 3 persons and was in a quit street. Everything was very clean and the hostess very friendly.
- The property was lovely inside. Our room had a mezzanine with a single bed which would have been good for a family. There was a beautiful breakfast in the morning which we lingered over.
- Breakfast is very good: croissant, bread (delicious), ham, cheese, home made jam, yoghurt, tea/coffee, cake. Quiet area. Nice staff.
- Everything was so fresh and plentiful at breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes La Halte Bourgeoise
The rooms feature a modern design and are all equipped with a flat-screen TV, iron and wardrobe. The private bathroom is complete with a shower.A continental breakfast with a range of regional products, jams and French pastries is served at the B&B under the living room’s glass roof. Restaurants serving regional or oriental food are located just 200 feet away.Carliers Metro Station is a 1-minute walk away while the MUba Eugène Leroy Museum and Tourcoing Train Station are located 1 miles away. La Piscine Museum is 1.9 miles away and Lille Airport is 13 miles away.
The breakfast was exceptional, very generous
The location was a bit difficult in a car and we drove past on a busy traffic evening and it was hard to spot the chambres in the dark. Ended up having to call to figure out where it was.
Parked across the road which was a bit tricky with an asleep 4 year old, and on my own with bags. But the hostess is very kind and the room was comfy. The bathroom split into toilet and shower is very small and right next to your bed but fine for a couple who know each other well (!)
- The staff were friendly and very helpful, even though I arrived after the reception closed one of the staff stayed back and waited to check me in. Staff were very helpful in other areas as well.
- Nice Bed & Breakfast. In the morning Mrs. Veronique prepared a great breakfast with jams, cheeses, croissants, baguette..al one wishes for starting the day. The room was clean, the bathroom small but clean, as was the toilet. Nice place to stay, a metrostation at the frontdoor.
- great breakfast spread. Excellent service. Modern design. Quiet and comfortable!
- The location was very convenient for us: closeby to the points of interest we wanted to visit, and just a short metro ride away from the city of Lille. The owner was only present on the last morning, but she was very friendly and flexible. She gave us good tips on where to go for a hike. The breakfast is extensive and the room was very clean and had everything we needed.
- The breakfast was exceptional, very generous
Chateau de Courcelette B&B
Rooms have a flat-screen TV and certain units have a seating area for your convenience.You will find a shared kitchen at the property equipped with coffee/tea making facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.Ypres is 19.3 miles from Chateau de Courcelette, while Kortrijk is 11.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 8.1 miles from the property.
- Well located if you want to see the Art facilities around Lile. Very friendly and helpful host. Spacious room.
- Friendly and welcoming host, charming and historic building, good continental breakfast. Information about local attractions and recommendations provided, would stay there again.
- Great host from Xavier who run this cozy hotel. Very central to the velodrome in Roubaix.
- Rennovated castle Rooms, with great service and cosy breakfast place.
- Room was good and well furnished in period. WiFi worked well. The hosts were very helpful as to places to visit along with maps. Good views of the spacious grounds from the window.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Du Sart
Equipped with an LCD TV, a wardrobe and a desk, each room at La Maison Du Sart has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobe. An electric kettle and a microwave are available on the landing.Local specialties and homemade jams are served for breakfast in the dining room. These produce are organic, homegrown produce.The Château du Sart is a 15-minute walk away and the Sart Golf Club is 1 miles away. Le Sart Tramway Station is 700 feet from this B&B and Lille city centre is a 15-minute tram ride away.
- The rooms are comfortable in a very nice neighborhood. This property provides an excellent way to experience French hospitality. The landlady is friendly and very warm. The breakfast is excellent – most items on the table were homemade and very tasty!
- Oh my god, best breakfast I ever had ! Free parking on premises, the hostess was super nice!
- Charming host, decent size room, lovely breakfast, secure parking. Nice French B&B, a bit quirky but would recommend highly for stop-over or a few days in Lille. Short tram / car ride into the centre.
- The breakfast was outstanding, the gardens allowed you sit outside in a quiet setting.Restaurants were within walking and the tram to Lille was right outside.The owner could not have been more helpful and was so delightful.
- Breakfast was excellent both days- delicious and traditional. Accommodated our schedule.
au vieux cèdre
Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at au vieux cèdre. Meals prepared by the hosts can also be requested at an extra cost.Activities in the surroundings include golfing and cycling. Ypres is 15.5 miles from au vieux cèdre, while Kortrijk is 10.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 8.7 miles from au vieux cèdre.
A beautiful home, warm and comfortable.
Spacious bright and airy room.
Amazingly beautiful gardens.
Comfortable bed with good quality linens.
Very attentive and friendly hosts, nothing was too much trouble.
Tasty breakfast – the homemade jams and cake were delicious.
Happy cheerful pet dog.
- Croissants were terrific and home made jams from fruit in the garden.
A typical classic bed & breakfast, english style. You stay at the property owners beautiful home. The owners are very welcoming and friendly.
The room is very spacious and well equipped with a personal shower/toilet. Also Tea and coffee can be made in the room.
The continental breakfast is freshly made, contained delicious croissants and freshly picked cherries. The car is safely parked on the drive of the house and locked behind a gate.
The garden is beautiful and invites you for a little stroll. The property is conveniently located for a visit to Lille or Roubaix. Also the north coast (Dunkerque) or Bergues are only 1 hour away.
- We stayed there for one night on the way to the North and we really enjoyed it: good rest, quiet, parking on site, friendly owners, very good breakfast with a view to a beautiful garden.
- L’accueil des propriétaires vraiment très sympathique – Leur convivialité a fait de ce séjour un vrai moment de plaisir! Petit-déjeuner “maison” tout en bavardant avec eux : début de journée au top!
- A beautiful home, warm and comfortable.
Rooms are individually decorated and feature a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served each morning from 05:00.Activities in the area include golfing, hiking and cycling. Bikes can be borrowed from the property. Guesthouse Kathome is 8.7 miles from Lille Aiport and free parking is provided. Airport or train station pick ups can be organised, upon prior reservation.
- Quite a quirky place but what wonderful and charming hospitality from Thomas. He made us feel very welcome, made good recommendations about places to dine in the locality, and couldn’t do more to help us enjoy our stay. Very good quality breakfasts using local produce and Thomas does fine scrambled eggs. A colleague visited us at the guesthouse and was very impressed and would certainly stay here when next in the area (as will we). By the way, the place does not have any cats – it’s title is a play on words.
- The owner, Thomas, called us by our first names immediately and had the room ready early for us. We felt like we were visiting friends. The bathroom is huge and everything was very comfortable and classy.
- Beautiful decoration. Thomas was incredibly helpful.
Hosts very friendly and helpful. Charming, eclectic decor.
DVDs for use. Coffee machine in room (but no instructions and i did not have time to enquire).
- Thomas, the breakfast , coffee machine. Ideal for trips to Lille or if heading south through France.
A la Maison du Héron
All the rooms at A La Maison du Héron feature garden views, carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower is also provided.A continental breakfast including fruit and homemade pastries is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.This B&B is 1.4 miles from Sart Golf Course and 3.7 miles from Roubaix. Free private parking is available on site.
- Lovely property in a quiet location,beautiful garden, helpful host & hostess.
- My wife’s food allergy was accommodated with great sensitivity and extra delicious attention.
- The breakfast was great! Our host was very warmhearted, helpful and could give us good tips for shopping, sightseeing and restaurants.
- The owner were both lovely and welcoming and so trusting-drinks available-just help yourself and sort out payment later. very relaxing and lovely breakfast of home made jams, bread, pastries etc. Beautiful gardens-all lovely and will go again.
- Absolute gorgeous property! The gardens were amazing and our hostess was so helpful and caring. Wonderful experience. The house has a small museum with very, very rare goods! The breakfast was outstanding and a lot of attention to detail could be seen.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roubaix Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roubaix Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roubaix Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roubaix Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!