10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rothwell Northamptonshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rothwell Northamptonshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rothwell Northamptonshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rothwell Northamptonshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rothwell Northamptonshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rothwell Northamptonshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rothwell Northamptonshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rothwell Northamptonshire:
The Red Lion
Featuring free WiFi, The Red Lion offers accommodations in Rothwell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.Milton Keynes is 26 miles from The Red Lion, and Leicester is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- I loved the room! Very beautiful. The staffs are also very polite, kind and helpful.
The room and the hotel in general was very clean, and well presented. I really liked my bathroom, both modern and clean.
I was pleased to find a heater in the room.
- No breakfast available ask for dinner at 5.4 was told the chef had stopped cooking
- Room was big, everything worked. Had the good basic room facilities. Shower was nice and hot.
- Home-baked Cowboy Pizza tasted different with the Rowell sausages but was thoroughly enjoyed.
Located in Desborough, 28 miles from Milton Keynes, The George features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Leicester is 19 miles from The George, and Coventry is 29 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 34 miles away.
- Excellent value for money. Very friendly staff, excellent breakfast.
- Good value for money. Bed was clean and comfortable, and despite the busy pub I was able to sleep very well. All basic amenities available.
- Do with a bigger telly l couldn’t read subtitles as l am hearing impaired but it ok
- Clean tidy venue. Heating and hot water great. En suite with plenty of channels on tv in room. Pub downstairs and plenty of takeaways nearby.
- The English breakfast was very good, however, we did notice that there was no cereal offered, maybe this was because we had not booked for breakfast.
Brooklyn House offers accommodations in Kettering. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Milton Keynes is 26 miles from Brooklyn House, and Leicester is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 39 miles from Brooklyn House.
- The owner was very friendly and breakfast was lovely. The room was very clean and plenty of hanging space and drawers.
- Lovely room with ensuite and great powerful shower , host & hostess friendly and accommodating
- We always get a warm welcome and a cup of tea on arrival. We did this time too, even though it was 10pm!
- The friendly welcome and the relaxing atmosphere,I could not fault Brooklyn House.
- Excellent guest house run by a very welcoming couple. A good sized room that was clean and comfortable and had everything you could hope for in a guest house. Well located only 10 mins walk from the town centre, with a large supermarket close by. Supurb Breakfast, well cooked and presented. Good wifi and a large shower with Toiletries. Would be happy to stay again.
Finedon Lodge is located in Finedon, 21 miles from Milton Keynes and 29 miles from Leicester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Northampton is 13 miles from Finedon Lodge, and Peterborough is 24 miles from the property. London Luton Airport is 34 miles away.
- I loved the continental breakfast. Room’s were very clean & beds were comfy. Staf were lovely & happy to help.
- We have been before and like it here it’s quite comfy clean n breakfast in morning. Only thing is the shared bathroom needs to be changed from wetroom to a shower this is because floor soaking n have to put on shoes in middle of night else get wet feet and socks.shower and doors would stop this
- Every thing was very clean and tidy and staff were very helpful and friendly.
- Clean and comfortable accommodation with a warm welcome. No frills but excellent value. Good eating facilities close at reasonable prices.
- A colleague and I stayed for one night as we had a training course up the road, met the owner manager who couldn’t be more helpful and welcoming , facilities were great, wi-fi worked very well throughout the building and the bar area was very comfortable and cosy. For the price we paid for the rooms I thought it was excellent value for money and would certainly stay there again in the future and recommend to others ????
The Court House Inn
The Court House Inn is located in Thrapston, just 31 miles from Cambridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Milton Keynes is 26 miles from The Court House Inn, and Leicester is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is London Luton Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpful staff on arrival. Good breakfast with plenty of choice. Location suited me well. Nice little extra touches in the room. A perfect trouble free stay. Will stay again next time in the area
- The property was an old police station, with adjoining court and cells. The food was very nice and the staff equally so. It was a very comfortable stay and felt very welcome. A nice comfortable bar and another room with a pool table and dartboard.
- Staff very friendly and efficient, location for what I was looking for was great. Breakfast was more than enough although not included in price. Room clean and spacious with comfortable king size bed and good size tv
- Room very small and hadn’t been cleaned properly. Could write your name in the dust on bedside table and drinks tray. Water trickled out os sink tap. Brown stains round tap and plug hole. Shower tray filled with water and didnt empty down plug hole quick enough
Room pleasant, food acceptable but limited menu. Ideal for business stay where all that is needed is food and a comfortable bed.
Castle Farm House B&B
Castle Farm House B&B is located in Corby, just 19 miles from Leicester. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Northampton is 21 miles from Castle Farm House B&B, and Peterborough is 21 miles from the property. East Midlands Airport is 34 miles away.
- Very comfortable room with great views over the garden The host was very welcoming and made every effort to ensure our comfort. Great breakfast!
- Location was great perfect getaway so for so close to town
- Beautiful room, easy parking, great breakfast which was cooked healthily, fantastic shower!
- A lovely farmhouse, with welcome to match. Very comfy bed, and delicious breakfast. Perfect alternative to the every day hotel.
A lovely stay in a beautiful B&B, attention to detail in every way was first class, very warm welcome by Claire and excellent attentive service throughout. Would have loved to have stayed longer and would have no hesitation returning in the future.
Great pub nearby ( approx. 200 yds away ) that served reasonably priced, good food in the evening.
Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Corby. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Leicester is 24 miles from Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast, and Northampton is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 38 miles from Laundimer House Bed & Breakfast.
- Excellent, one of the nicest B & B’s I’ve stayed at. Will definitely use again when I’m in the area.
- The whole stay was excellent. Dawn was friendly and very welcoming. I also received a text prior to arrival to advise of the directions and to contact Dawn if I needed to. Highly recommend and I’m hoping to visit again with my family as the setting is beautiful!
Could not fault anything – from the warm welcome to the fabulous breakfast which set me up for the day.
Great facilities – would definitely be first choice next time I stay in the area.
- The breakfast was excellent. The room was exceptionally clean, comfortable and spacious. The best B&B I have stayed in to-date.
- Facilities were very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Breakfast was superb
The Fox Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Fox Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Wilbarston, just 31 miles from Milton Keynes. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leicester is 17 miles from The Fox Inn, and Coventry is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 32 miles from the property.
A seperate room from the kids. Both very clean rooms. with TV’s. A good choice of beverages. They provided toothpaste, shower caps, hand soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
We could plug in Chromecasts in to TV’s and 4G reception (Three Mobile/Vodafone) were very good signals.
- Good location, comfortable bed, good choice of toiletries. Tea making facilities were excellent.
- lovely friendly staff and clean comfortable rooms.
- They have upgraded the rooms and they are far better than they were.
- The courtyard was lovely and the effort to decorate the room was very nice. The room was very warm and the staff were really helpful and polite.
- A seperate room from the kids. Both very clean rooms. with TV’s. A good choice of beverages. They provided toothpaste, shower caps, hand soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner.
The Bewicke Arms
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Bewicke Arms offers accommodations in Hallaton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nottingham is 30 miles from The Bewicke Arms, and Leicester is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- We love the village great walking very friendly people when we visited the Berwick arms also loved the bell ph too breakfast was great staff excellent great location
Really friendly staff both to ourselves and our dog and couldn’t do enough for us.
Lovely little touches – fresh milk for our rooms, wine and coffee machine.
Breakfast was excellent quality and a lovely view from the café!
- Just a lovely local place to stay with excellent accommodation and Staff. If you visit you must try the delicious Dorset apple cake in the cafe. We brought some home with us!
We were travelling with dogs, so were delighted to find somewhere that welcomes them in two out of the three guest rooms, which are in a block across the car park from the main pub.
The food was good, and there was a quiz night going on, which we were encouraged to join (and lost, thoroughly). A delicious breakfast was served in the Hare Pie Cafe the next morning. Hallaton is a very pretty village, so worth a walk round beforehand to work up an appetite for the full English!
- Friendly staff. Lovely village. Delicious bar menu. Great value with breakfast included- huge choice at Hare Pie cafe
The Swallows Rest Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The Swallows Rest Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Brigstock, just 29 miles from Milton Keynes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leicester is 25 miles from The Swallows Rest B&B, and Northampton is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is East Midlands Airport, 40 miles from The Swallows Rest Bed & Breakfast.
- Stayed in the Willow Room with my wife and newborn – was impressed with both the big and the little things of the Swallows Rest. Room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and great bath tub. Small fridge in the dining area with extra water and milk was a nice touch and even the quality of the tea/coffee in the room was excellent. Sam was very accommodating and ready to assist as needed adding to the enjoyment of the stay – many thanks!
- The whole place was clean, modern, and beautiful and the welcome fantastic. Lovely family.
- Fabulous place to stay Sam is a brilliant host nothing to much trouble she booked an evening at one of the local pubs for us lovely comfortable bed breakfast spot on room lovely shower very good and lovely night sleep need i say anymore
The owner Sam was amazing. She was very friendly, she made us feel at home. The freshly home made cookies we found in our room when we arrived were so delicious.
Absolutely enjoyed the breakfast which was all freshly made, with fresh ingredients, best breakfast I have had in a long while.
- Huge room, huge bed and huge bathroom. Great tea/coffee in room as well as bottled water. Breakfast was a superb combination of porridge, fresh fruit and croissant.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rothwell Northamptonshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rothwell Northamptonshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rothwell Northamptonshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rothwell Northamptonshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!