10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosyth Fife – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosyth Fife is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosyth Fife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosyth Fife. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosyth Fife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosyth Fife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosyth Fife:
Three Bridges Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Three Bridges Bed & Breakfast overlooks the River Forth and the Rosyth Royal Naval Dockyard in Fife. It has a TV lounge with complimentary Wi-Fi, and on-site private parking is free.A traditional Scottish breakfast is provided each morning, with lighter options also available. The self-service buffet includes oatmeal, cereal, fruit, cheese and yogurt.Rooms at Three Bridges have simple, elegant décor, and have a TV. Two share a bathroom, while the other has its own private bathroom.Edinburgh is a 30-minute drive from the property, while Dunfermline can be reached in 10 minutes by car. The M90 highway is a short drive away and Perth can be accessed easily in less than 40 minutes.
- Amazing full breakfast! Really kind staff. Near the airport. 🙂
It was like a home from home.
The owners Andy &Sheila were lovely and very welcoming. House was spotless. The breakfast was 2nd to none.
- Good location with easy access to Edinburgh, Dunfermline and major historic sites. Beautifully decorated rooms and very comfortable. Lovely garden too. Sheila and Andy (owners) were very welcoming and easily catered for my quirky food allergies.
- Welcoming and comfortable, lovely owners, nice & clean, great breakfast, spot on really, cant fault it. Dogs and parrot give the place more personality. Dogs are quiet and you don’t see much of them but they are friendly. It’s not a loud parrot either, obviously it makes some parrot noises but I always travel with ear plugs so didn’t bother me and I didn’t hear anyone else saying it bothered them. Khushis Indian in Dunfermline, 15 mins away, great pick for dinner. 35-40 mins from Edinburgh centre, decent location.
- Super comfy bed and fabulous breakfast with friendly hosts. Coco the parrot an added extra.
Pitreavie Guest House
Pitreavie Guest House is located in Dunfermline, just 12 miles from Edinburgh. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. All rooms include a private bathroom.Perth is 23 miles from Pitreavie Guest House, and Stirling is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Liz and Jim were superb hosts and the residence was just perfect.
- We had a lovely stay at Pitreavie Guest House.The room and facilities were perfect for us.Breakfast was amazing and the owners were very friendly.I would highly recommend Pitreavie Guest House and my wife and I will be staying there anytime we are visiting our grandchildren.
- Our hosts were very happy, kind, knowledgeable and supportive of our needs.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very friendly people and a very good breakfast. Will definitely visit again!
- Help yourself decanter of Whisky on arrival, excellent breakfast and hospitality from Jim and Liz.
Rooms at Ravenous Beastie
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Centrally located on the High Street, the friendly Ravenous Beastie has free Wi-Fi and bedrooms with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs. Central Edinburgh is a 15 minute train ride away.There is a varied breakfast menu, which includes blueberry pancakes, or full Scottish and vegetarian options.In South Queensferry’s conservation area, the 19th-century Rooms at Ravenous Beastie offers rooms with digital TV, fridges and tea/coffee.Dalmeny Train Station is within a 10 minute walk of Rooms at Ravenous Beastie.
- Room and facilities could not be faulted. Staff were polite, knowledgeable and very helpful. Excellent breakfast, would definitely recommend
- This was a bed and breakfast that delivered a really good breakfast and the bed/pillows were the most comfortable I have ever had the good fortune to sleep in!
- The staff were very friendly and helpful.The bed was extremely comfy with the option of using an electric blanket.
Host was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. We were offered early breakfast at 7:30 so that we would have sufficient time to get to the airport and also provided with shortcut route to airport to avoid traffic. Poached eggs cooked to perfection!
The B&B was very close to restaurants – there were two just across the road with lovely views of the bridge.
- Very charming accommodations for such a tight space. Location is great. Service, including check in and breakfast was very good.
Bunree Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bunree Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Dunfermline, just 15 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Perth is 22 miles from Bunree Bed and Breakfast, and Stirling is 17 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 11 miles away.
- Fridge with cool water was welcomed after a long day.
Hamish and Una were wonderful hosts and very helpful when it came to places to see in the Dunfermline area, pubs, restaurants, bus line into Edinburgh and the local carpark for the bus line.
The food was wonderful, fresh fruit, eggs, bacon, juice. The room was clean, and cozy and the bathroom was private and a very good size. I could not be happier with Bunree and would stay there again when I return to Scotland.
- Warm and cheerful welcome. Helpful host. Good room and great breakfast.
- Everything was of quality. Worth the visit and return
THE. BEST. PLACE. WE. STAYED!!!!!
This wonderful little B&B is absolutely stunning. So many amazing little touches. We were in the downstairs double room (which had ‘His’ and ‘Hers’ pillows – insert heart-eye emoji). we had a lovely big bathroom, and the bed was HUGE. Also – the breakfast was just… oh so good. I had the grapefruit (which also included strawberries and blueberries) followed by the poachers pocket (which came with ‘freshly caught haggis’ – which I found way too funny) and it was divine! perfectly poached eggs! If we come to Edinburgh, we will definitely stay here again. Its almost worth planning a whole new trip to Scotland, just in order to stay here. Really, really lovely!
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Parkhead House is located in Queensferry, just 11 miles from Edinburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Perth is 28 miles from Parkhead House, and Stirling is 20 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 5 miles away.
- Beautiful house, beautiful location. Fantastic host… gosh didn’t want to leave. Everything was just perfect. Can not wait to return !
- Tasteful decor. The kitchen being available to cook a meal in the evening.
- Very relaxing, great location and great host. Very helpful.
The host was very helpful and informative, even driving us to the station.
Breakfast was a treat with a great selection to choose from.
Beverages were left for nightcaps and ample tea, coffee and snacks were available.
- Beautiful location. Friendly host with extensive knowledge of the area. Great attention to detail. Elegant, comfy room.
In the smart Murrayfield area of Edinburgh, iHOLIDAY HOTEL is a B&B located 1 miles west of Edinburgh city centre, near Murrayfield Stadium and Haymarket Station. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.The property features 17 rooms that each contain an electric kettle, bottled water, tea/coffee making facilities, en-suite facilities and free WiFi.The hotel has its own Indian restaurant located a 5-minute drive from the property.iHOLIDAY HOTEL is 2 minutes from a bus stop and close to the A8, which leads to Edinburgh Zoo and Edinburgh Airport.
- The only positive about this hotel is the location – but given it is in a row of other similar impressive buildings you would be far better staying elsewhere
- Hot shower, warm heating, comfy bed, TV all the basic necessities. Priced right for cheap accommodation. Location good for access to rail and bus.
- I couldn’t fault anything with the room it was perfect! The room was Lovely and warm bed was comfy and the shower was amazing with constant hot water. We ran out of tea and coffee and the staff were happy to give us as much as we needed.
- Good ambience and a welcoming staff..Clean rooms..And the Indian touch was all very satisfying.
- Staff were happy to help and did everything rlthey could to accommodate our request. Room was very spacious and warm.
Braveheart Guest House
One of our best sellers in Edinburgh! Braveheart Guest House is located in the Merchiston neighborhood in Edinburgh, 0.9 miles from Edinburgh Festival Theater and 1.3 miles from Omni Center.A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.King’s Theater is 650 feet from Braveheart Guest House, and Royal Lyceum Theater is 1,950 feet away. Edinburgh Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- very friendly staff, excellent location , close to old town,. Room nice clean and cozy. I recommend with pleasure !!!
- Friendly and attentive owners/staff. Stylish dinning room, very bright with a lovely setup for breakfast fit for family, young or older people. Breakfast itself was delicious !!! Lovely fresh coffee. Clean room with fresh bedding and nice white towels. Everything in the room in working order. Selection of tea, coffee and cookies in the room. Central location within short walks to the main attractions in Edinburgh. Very good value for money.
- The breakfast, the regular room cleaning and the price.
- Staff helpful and friendly. Price is very good for a central location. Warm room. Homely feel. Good written visitor information.
- I liked about the hospitality of the owner and also the staff there.
Almond House B&B
Almond House is in Edinburgh, a 10-minute drive from the airport. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking on site, and an airport shuttle bus passes the door every 10 minutes.Murrayfield Stadium is a mile away, and Edinburgh Zoo, with its monkeys, bears and penguins, can be reached in just 5 minutes by car. The center of the city is a 20-minute bus ride away.Each room at Almond House B&B has traditional wooden furnishing and a TV for guests to enjoy. Rooms also have a private bathroom with free toiletries.A full cooked breakfast is served in the bright eating area each morning. There is also a garden to relax in, surrounded by colorful potted flowers.Almond House is a 5-minute walk from a selection of shops, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Very kind host and clean and nice bed and bathroom. I will use it again
Beds were comfortable, bathroom and shower excellent.
breakfast very good
location to Edinburgh very good. catch the bus takes 15 minutes.
- Beds could have been more comfy but room and bathroom spotless.
- Soba gave us a very warm welcome and restaurant suggestions.
- Very friendly proprietor. Easy access to city centre via airport bus. fascinating dining room!
Kellerstain Stables B & B
Kellerstain Stables B & B offers accommodations in Gogar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Edinburgh is 5 miles from Kellerstain Stables B & B , and Stirling is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Our stay was absolutely awesome! Our flight back to Germany was cancelled and we we’re completely stuck in the snow. The hosts were so kind and even drove us to a restaurant to get sth to eat. Really great stay, would absolutely recommend that! We’ll definitely come back! Thanks so much!
- Lovely and beautiful rooms. Friendly host and good breakfast.
The owner was so nice and friendly.
Very helpful and telling us how to get to places and the rooms are amazing with a lovely view and would definitely go back and stay again.
- EVERYTHING!!! It was an absolute delight even the road that takes you to this enchanting paradise with angels as your hosts! Impeccable clean-everything, yummy welcome chocolate bom-bons in the mini kitchen, mega spacious room with heavenly comfy beds, a view worth many zen moments, tasty breakfast with amazing coffee prepared by our hosts… EVERYTHING
- The room was fit for a king, could not have been any better, beautiful location, wonderful hosts
Homely Bed and Breakfast
Homely Bed and Breakfast is located in Dunfermline, just 12 miles from Edinburgh. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Perth is 22 miles from Homely Bed and Breakfast, and St. Andrews is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 9 miles from Homely Bed and Breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosyth Fife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosyth Fife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosyth Fife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosyth Fife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!