10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosthwaite Cumbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosthwaite Cumbria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosthwaite Cumbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosthwaite Cumbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosthwaite Cumbria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosthwaite Cumbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosthwaite Cumbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosthwaite Cumbria:
Barn-Gill House is located in Thirlmere, just 14 miles from Windermere.All rooms come with a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Keswick is 5 miles from Barn-Gill House, and Ambleside is 9 miles from the property.
- The owner made us feel very welcome and was very attentive. Good location for Helvellyn.
- Bed was lovely and comfy. The view from the room and welcoming Jean were splendid. i can’t fault the service or the breakfast.
- Very friendly and welcoming host. Good views from the room. Short walk to the pub for excellent food.
- very welcoming home baked cakes lovely room and good brekie location beautiful .
- Great location, very cosy and homely. The facilities in our room were very good; tea, coffee, cake, tv, fridge, microwave and a good powerful shower. Jean made us feel very welcome, and the breakfast was outstanding! Everything you could ever need and more, I couldn’t recommend it enough!
Stybeck Farm offers accommodations in Thirlmere.You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Windermere is 14 miles from Stybeck Farm, and Keswick is 5 miles away.
- Owner very friendly and being on the farm, although we didn’t have a cooked breakfast the other guests did and it looked fabulous.
- Lovely hostess. Fantastic comfortable bed. Super facilities in this special room. Great breakfast. Farm in beautiful setting. Been before and hope to return
- Brilliant place and very friendly definitely I would stay again
- The room was more like a studio flat. Enough cooking equipment to eat in if I felt like it. Nice breakfast. Quiet. Comfy bed. Room well equipped although I’d recommend taking a clothes dryer to hang wet waterproofs on if you’re hiking every day. There are radiators but the clothes dryer I took really helped.
- Small,comfortable room. B&B and working farm set in stunning scenery around Thirlmere. Keswick and Grasmere nearby. Friendly and helpful host.
18/20 Cellar Bar, Dining & Rooms
One of our best sellers in Keswick! 18/20 Cellar Bar, Dining & Rooms is located in Keswick, just 18 miles from Windermere. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ambleside is 14 miles from 18/20 Cellar Bar, Dining & Rooms, and Carlisle is 22 miles away.
- Overall had a great experience , staff really helpful, good very good , definitely look forward to another visit in the near future
- The venue is very central and great for exploring the Lakes. Very clean and tidy.
– great breakfast (my gluten-free request was also confirmed)
– very friendly staff
– in the middle of town, close to many eating places and shops on foot
– room was clean
– large TV
– highly recommend to hike up the hill Latrigg just outside town – the view was AMAZING
- Beautiful building, bright and modern, (loved all the wood), downstairs bar is cosy, lovely staff and perfect location with the front leading on to the main market street and a large car park right out back. Short walk to the lake. I don’t normally go to somewhere twice as I like trying new places but I’m 100% going back here, 1 night was not enough. Already planning to take my partner.
- Keswick was a lovely place to visit and the accommodation was very centrsl
Lincoln Guest House
One of our top picks in Keswick.This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. In a traditional slate house, this bed and breakfast offers home-cooked breakfasts and cozy rooms with free Wi-Fi. Lincoln House is in the market town of Keswick, in heart of the Lake District.The bright and airy bedrooms each have a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee facilities. All rooms have wonderful views of the Cumbrian countryside, and some rooms feature a private bathroom.Generous full English breakfasts are served daily in the elegant dining room at Lincoln Guest House. Breakfast includes homemade Cumberland sausages and quality local produce.The Victorian building is just a 15-minute walk from the shores of Derwent Water. The center of Keswick is a short walk away, and Bassenthwaite Lake is just 3 miles away. Free parking is available.
Property is close to the town centre, loads of restaurant nearby. The hosts are very
- Basic B&B single room with shared facilities, would have better with en-suite. Not a great selection for breakfast, what was served was acceptable. Close to town centre which was very good.
- Superb location and friendly staff made the experience wonderful. You can’t find a better location in Keswick than here. Host makes a wonderful full english breakfast every morning!
- A very warm and clean B&B. Breakfast was excellent and set me up for a good days hiking. Kevin and Xueyan were very attentive and will to go the extra mile to make the stay a pleasant one. It is also in a great location in the heart of the town with everything you need in close walking distance.
- Excellent breakfast, great location and very comfortable room.
- Property is close to the town centre, loads of restaurant nearby. The hosts are very
Woodside Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Keswick.Woodside Bed and Breakfast is located in Keswick, 18 miles from Windermere and 13 miles from Ambleside. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Carlisle is 21 miles from Woodside Bed and Breakfast, and Bowness-on-Windermere is 18 miles away.
- The breakfast was amazing, compliments to the chef. We got offered a hot drink on our arrival and she even brought us a slice of carrot cake which was lovely. Excellent service and hospitality!
- The warm welcome was exceptional. The breakfasts were something to write home about!
- The owners were very friendly but not over the top. The homemade Greek yoghurt was amazing as was the rest of the breakfast.
- everything was great, very good breakfast helpful and friendly proprietors. Comfortable warm room, quiet and relaxing. Good car parking facilities.
- Excellent breakfast, lovely staff, comfy beds, excellent shower, & lovely rooms.
Fitz Guest House
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Fitz Guest House offers accommodations in Keswick.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or river. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Windermere is 18 miles from Fitz Guest House, and Ambleside is 14 miles away.
- Very central next to amazing Parks and town centre, Perfect location.
- Sophie was great, she was welcoming and informative of where to eat and what’s going on locally, great breakfast and beautiful view from the breakfast room and bedroom balcony. Easy short walk to the local town centre. Simply Beautiful!
- So nice owner. It was very cold outside but room and bathroom were warm. Room was spacious and charming with nice view. So close to town centre and lake.
- Very close to the centre of a very lovely lake District town, just a slow amble across one road
- Sophie was very welcoming and was always happy to help with any issues or questions, was lovely room and balcony was great. Would definitely stay again.
Glendale Guest House
Glendale Guest House is located in Keswick, just 18 miles from Windermere.Ambleside is 13 miles from Glendale Guest House, and Carlisle is 22 miles away.
- Bed was comfy. Toiletries lovely. Breakfast hot and tasty. Pleasent sociable owners.
- Great traditional breakfast with all the trimmings.
- I would recommend highly. The accommodation was excellent on overnight stay within a 5 minute walk to town. Owners very friendly, room was very clean and comfortable. Really good breakfast including fresh fruit, juice, cereal, full English etc, and with the youngest member of the team excelling. This was our first overnight stay in Keswick and this guest house will take some beating, will definitely return.
- Everything was perfect, and the breakfast was superb.
- Everything about my stop was brilliant hosts were very friendly and helpful and room was fantastic a great B&b one of the best in Keswick don’t think twice about it book it !!!
Maple Bank Country Guest House
One of our best sellers in Keswick! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Maple Bank Country Guest House offers accommodations in Keswick. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.Windermere is 20 miles from Maple Bank Country Guest House, and Ambleside is 15 miles from the property.
- The Maple bank is nicely situated just far enough outside of Keswick which was easily reached either by a 40 minute walk or 15 mins by car. We had an upstairs room with wonderful views of Skiddaw and the surrounding peaks. I think anywhere in the Maple Bank would afford you those views. Rhonda and Tom were very cheery and talkative we enjoyed it and felt like we had known them for ages lovely couple.
The couple who owned the guest house were very welcoming , nothing was too much trouble and they were very informative of the area and the guests requirements.
The rooms were decorated and furnished to a high standard , with every possible thing you would want for your stay eg hair dryer , fan , blankets .
The bed was comfy and plenty of drinking facilities.
- Fantastic hosts, clean comfortable room with an amazing view, superb breakfast and within walking distance of a few very nice pubs.
- Lovely place, the staff were so welcoming and friendly. The location is perfect – within walking distance to many places. Generally really happy with this place and will certainly be visiting again.
- Very comfortable beds in twin room. Very quiet room which is what I requested, away from the noise of the A66. Excellent breakfast – best quality bacon and sausage.
Brathay Hall – Brathay Trust
Brathay Hall is the residential training centre of Brathay Trust. It provides double, twin and single en-suite accommodation, which are located around the site. Free WiFi and free on-site parking are both available.The property is situated a mile away from Ambleside, where visitors can enjoy a selection of shops, restaurants and traditional pubs.Guests can relax in the beautiful surroundings of the Brathay Hall Estate, or enjoy walking the hills and fells around Brathay Hall – Brathay Trust.
- Beautiful setting. Great sleep quality and size of room with a decent bathroom/ shower. Breakfast was excellent despite being served in a cafeteria!
wifi worked well
- The lodges were very clean and comfortable. Great buffet breakfast. An excellent location 15 minutes walk from Ambleside.
- Excellent very large double bed. Clean, bright decent sized room. Great reception staff.
- Excellent Location. friendly and helpful reception staff
Skiddaw Croft Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, Skiddaw Croft Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Keswick, just 19 miles from Windermere. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or lake. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ambleside is 14 miles from Skiddaw Croft Bed & Breakfast, and Carlisle is 22 miles away.
- My room was on the top floor and had an excellent view. The layout of the room was efficient and roomy, and all the bedding first rate. My hosts had lots of brochures about the area in the reception room and told me a lot about what to do in sunny or rainy weather during my stay. There were tons of options available for breakfast on a side table – yogurt, cereal, juices, fruit salad, etc, and a menu with several options for a full breakfast meal. Hosts were available and genuinely happy to assist me whenever I needed. About Keswick, if you forget to bring anything you need for walking, there are plenty of stores selling clothing, umbrellas, boots, etc.
- The view in from my room (single) was the best I have ever had from a b n b. My hosts were warm and welcoming, and so helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast choice was excellent and food prepared perfectly. Every little detail had been catered for.
- Hosts were very welcoming, helpful and informative, the accommodation was very comfortable and extremely clean, good choice of food at breakfast which was very well presented. Overall made for a relaxing break.
- I loved everything this beautiful stay provided. The hosts were so wonderfully welcoming & I was made to feel very at home as soon as I arrived. My room was beautiful & had some lovely thoughtful touches like a little jar of sweets and a black towel for make up or dyed hair. What a great idea that is! My bed was so comfortable, my view spectacular and breakfast was top notch. All in all a perfect stay in a wonderful B&B.
- The attention to every detail makes this place special.. Clean ..cosy and friendly attentive hosts
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosthwaite Cumbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosthwaite Cumbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosthwaite Cumbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosthwaite Cumbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!