10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rossendale Lancashire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rossendale Lancashire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rossendale Lancashire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rossendale Lancashire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rossendale Lancashire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rossendale Lancashire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rossendale Lancashire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rossendale Lancashire:
Lindores Bed and Breakfast
Lindores Bed and Breakfast is located in Todmorden, 17 miles from Manchester and 23 miles from Leeds.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Harrogate is 30 miles from Lindores B&B, and Bradford is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Welcoming. Clean tidy & well organised. Excellent hosts.
- breakfast was lovely plenty to eat and hot and served quickly and pleasantly
- Breakfast was coldish but ok,people were friendly,lovely large bathroom in room1,,needs a little tlc but other than that,,yes was ok
- Nothing, how they pass any inspection is beyond me.
- The room was excellent size and in great condition. The bed was huge and the bathroom was well equipped. I just found it a shame I wasn’t there for very long and although I am aware it is quite a usual time I would have benefitted from a later check out time, say 11 or 12.
The Red Lion Hawkshaw
Located in Bury, 12 miles from Manchester, The Red Lion Hawkshaw features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Liverpool is 29 miles from The Red Lion Hawkshaw, and Blackpool is 31 miles away. Manchester Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Decor in the room was lovely and was well equipped . Staff very pleasant and efficient.
- Everything about my stay was perfect, from the welcome to the most beautifully spacious and furnished bedroom, Room 5 was stunning. Had great food in the evening and breakfast The staff are excellent and friendly, nothing was too much trouble.
- The staff at the hotel were really welcoming, kind and helpful
- The room was very comfortable and the staff were great.
- The rooms were of a high quality and the staff exceptional.
Oak House BB
Oak House B&B is a small family-run bed and breakfast situated in the centre of Shaw, a town on the outskirts of Oldham. This detached, stone house provides comfortable accommodation within easy reach of all local amenities.Lying on the River Beal, the parish of Shaw is at the foothills of the Pennines, providing a beautiful setting for country pursuits. Also nearby is Crompton Moor; over 160 acres of beautiful landscape designated a Site of Biological Interest.For those who prefer the bustle of a lively city, Manchester is just 8.7 miles away, and Rochdale just 3.6 miles away – we are only a 2 minute walk away from Shaw and Crompton tram stop which goes to Manchester centre and beyond. Oldham itself is only minutes from the Oak House Hotel and houses a number of historic landmarks, shops and restaurants.This is 3 star rated Guest House with a 5 star food and hygiene rating. The property has a private car park which is located at the side of the building.
- The bed was really soft. Nice and warm room. Breakfast ok. No chance of extra tea after the 9am cut off even thought we were all staying there ahead of a funeral and it was a time to chat and catch up.
- I’ve stayed here a number of times for work. Always friendly staff and great service.
- Perfect for us and ticked all boxes on location as visiting family in the area
- Room and bathroom were lovely clean and spacious had 3 mirrors so was brilliant no having to wait for each other to finish 😀…..breakfast was really good great start to the day….
- The room was comfortable although the traffic was a slight issue. I slept ok so no real need to complain. The breakfast was good and set me up well for the day ahead having met really friendly staff.
Located in Colne in the region of Lancashire, 25 miles from Manchester, Sunnyfield B&B features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leeds is 25 miles from Sunnyfield B&B, and Harrogate is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 20 miles from Sunnyfield B&B.
- This was our 2nd time we had stayed and once again we found everything about the place100%, the excellent accommodation, beautiful views, the large and very tasty breakfast and the warm and welcoming hospitality. We will definitely be going back to stay again,
- A really lovely place, immaculately clean, well maintained and comfortable. Breakfast was spectacular too. Highly recommended.
Exceptionally helpful and friendly host, Kathryn, went out of her way to help.
Peaceful location, great view.
beds very comfortable
excellent breakfast – even a big eater will be satisfied
- The suite is very spacious, the proprietor is extremely friendly & helpful. The breakfasts are amazing – huge, hot & delicious!
Forest is located in Burnley, 24 miles from Manchester and 29 miles from Leeds. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bradford is 21 miles from Forest, and Preston is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely helpful staff, very clean and tidy, room was great, big and spacious very excellent decor.
The accommodation was excellent!
The restaurant had a nice atmosphere with an interesting menu; the food was above expectations.
Above all else, all the staff were friendly and helpful; this always goes a long way in my book!
- Friendly staff, well equipped for a comfortable stay.
- Very clean and comfortable. The room was a little noisy on the ground floor and next to the road but overall excellent. Bathroom was a lille cold but again ok. A little bit unclear if breakfast was included and turned out to be not so.
- Fabulous place. Staff very welcoming and friendly. Nice restaurant and bar. Rooms very comfortable
Far Moorside Farm B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Far Moorside Farm B&B is located in Hebden Bridge in the region of West Yorkshire, just 19 miles from Manchester. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leeds is 18 miles from Far Moorside Farm B&B, and Sheffield is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Beautiful views, accommodating hostess, tranquil place
- Beautiful location, and an amazing room. Everything was fantastic!
- Cosy log fire when we arrived. Warm welcome, like walking into your own home. nothing too much trouble. fantastic view.
Everything about this place is wonderful.
The location is perfect – far enough away from it all to feel tranquil and only a 15 minute taxi ride into Hebden for pubs and restaurants. The views are stunning up on the hills – wow!
The house is spacious, creative and elegant and the room was absolutely 5 star. We especially loved the super king bed and the bathroom with freestanding bath and huge shower. The welcome from Susan was incredibly warm and the breakfast was perfect – great coffee, homemade bread and the bacon ….mmmmm….
I 100% recommend this place.
- Comfortable stay and delicious breakfast within an idyllic location. It was a joy to visit the second time in last 6 months.
Rose Cottage Bed&Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rose Cottage Bed&Breakfast offers accommodations in Blackburn, just 24 miles from Manchester. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is business center at the property.Blackpool is 22 miles from Rose Cottage B&B, and Southport is 22 miles from the property. Manchester Airport is 31 miles away.
- Owners very friendly with excellent breakfast choice and quality.
- The room had everything required. Owners were great. Full English breakfast reakfast was AWSOME !!!!
- Perfect location for a quick stop over and easily accessible. Friendly and helpful owners and great breakfast.
- The hosts were lovely, the breakfast was amazing and my gluten free needs were catered for from start to finish. The hosts sourced fresh sausages and bread to ensure I was able to eat a full cooked breakfast every morning. The beds were high quality and extremely comfortable not too hard of soft. The rooms were warm and had little extras like a fridge, microwave and tea / coffee facilities. Tea and coffee replenished without asking and fresh milk in the fridge. Across the road was a fantastic Italian and Indian restaurant along with a new gastro pub in walking distance. I would recommend staying here.
- The cottage was warm & the couple were friendly & helpful. The cooked breakfast was delicious & the bed was comfy. We enjoyed our stay.
Located in Gisburn, 30 miles from Manchester, Foxhill Barn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Leeds is 30 miles from Foxhill Barn, and Harrogate is 29 miles from the property. Leeds Bradford Airport is 24 miles away.
- The owner was extremely friendly and attentive.within 5 minutes we felt as though we were old friends.
- The hosts make everything possible for you to feel at home. The room is nice and spacious and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is very clean and everything is tidy and of great quality. The view from the room is a beautiful panoramic view of the valley. Overall, whether you want to explore the outdoor activities or if you just want to relax this is a great place to stay.
- Everything was perfect, very clean and comfortable accommodation, great views of the countryside from room, lovely hosts, very welcoming, had a lovely full English breakfast, proper filter coffee, would’ve liked to have stayed longer.
- The proprietors went out of their way to be helpful and were very friendly.
- Very nice accommodation. Lovely owners, and cute little dog. The cat scarpered when it saw us and we never saw it again. Breakfast did the job on both days. Peter gave us a much appriacared lift to the wedding venue at Stirk House and gave us a taxi number to arrange the return.
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Leeming Wells offers accommodations in Haworth. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Manchester is 26 miles from Leeming Wells, and Leeds is 16 miles away. Leeds Bradford Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was good. It was better than it looked in the pictures. The reception and corridor looked like they had just been decorated. The room was very comfortable and the furniture had been tastefully upgraded. WiFi worked well. The swimming pool was small but with a beautiful view over the countryside and was a bit of welcome relaxation after a warm afternoon sightseeing. Staff in the accommodation were very friendly.The setting of the hotel is great. Close to many picturesque villages and walks but not too far from larger towns. I would definitely stay here again.
- The room was fabulous. Really large and spacious with a huge bed. Temperature perfect. Shower ok. Swimming pool lovely and warm. Food in Dog and Gun was very good, especially the evening meal. Location was ok for a one night break but not within walking distance of the town.
- pub food extremely good. Staff also very helpful.
- The benefits were too numerous to mention,in particular,the staff from the cleaner to everyone at the pub next door could not have been more helpful and were quite exceptional.The cleanliness of the hotel including the swimming pool was spotless and the pub was warm and accommodating including two coal fires in the main lounge.
- Neat and tidy room. Clean and well presented. Unable to comment on location as there was thick fog for the duration of our visit.
Robin Hood Inn
Robin Hood Inn offers accommodations in Hebden Bridge. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Manchester is 22 miles from Robin Hood Inn, and Leeds is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Leeds Bradford Airport, 16 miles from Robin Hood Inn.
- The pleasant and helpful staff. The attractive view. The personal touches. The country pub atmosphere.
- Breakfast was wonderful and we had a lovely evening meal too. Very reasonably priced
- All staff friendly and helpful. Had family room which was spacious and great bathroom with very good shower.excellent evening meal – quantity and quality and value for money.excellent location for Hebden Bridge to walk down and bus return ( stop near Inn).
- Really comfortable beds, friendly staff, great good and beautiful location. Also very child friendly
- Really friendly staff; lovely food; good views over the snowy fields; great breakfast; good community pub.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rossendale Lancashire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rossendale Lancashire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rossendale Lancashire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rossendale Lancashire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!