10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosnay Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosnay Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosnay Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosnay Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosnay Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosnay Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosnay Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosnay Pays De La Loire:
Mas des Vignes
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.La Rochelle is 28 miles from chambre d’hote a 30mn de l’océan, while Les Sables-d’Olonne is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 26.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Logis du Bourg
Decorated with antique furniture and exposed beams, the guest rooms all have a garden view. Free Wi-Fi is provided and the rooms each have a private bathroom.Breakfast is served in the dining room and it can be taken on the terrace during summer.The centre of La Roche-sur-Yon is a 20-minute drive from this property and free private parking is available on site. Puy-du-Fou Amusement Park is a 45-minute drive away.
- La gentillesse des propriétaires la très jolie demeure la piscine le petit déjeuner et un très bon rapport qualité prix. Vraiment à recommander sans problème.
- très belle décoration, pas surchargée, juste ce qu’il faut pour être de très bon goût
Très agréable soirée au Logis du Bourg ! L’endroit est calme et les hôtes forts sympathiques !
Tout est propre et confortable dans cette jolie maison que je recommande vivement !
- L’accueil et la disponibilité des hôtes, le petit déjeuner
Très belle endroit
Surclassé à l’arrivé
Logis La Folie
All rooms feature a view of the garden, tea and coffee making facilities, a wardrobe and a desk. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade bread, jam and cakes is provided each morning at Logis la Folie and restaurants can be found in Mareuil sur Lay and Luçon.Additional features include table tennis, a hot tub and free Wi-Fi access in the public areas. La Rochelle is just under an hour’s drive away. Le Puy du Fou is a 45-minute drive away and guests can buy tickets at the property if they reserve them in advance.
- Environnement, la gentillesse et le professionnalisme des hotes
- Rien à critiquer; le calme du lieu, le confort, l’accueil et les conseils de nos hôtes, le petit déjeuner….Tout était parfait.
- Petit déjeuner copieux,chambre confortable et agréable
Chambre agreable bien equipée,propre.
hotes acceuillants et souriants.
Acces bien indiqué
- Le calme de cette magnifique propriété et la gentillesse de la propriétaire !
All of the guest rooms include an electric kettle, and LCD TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with shower. They have a refined décor and are spacious.Meals can be requested at an additional cost. You can also relax in the communal lounge, which has a fireplace.Les Sables d’Olonne is a 45-minute drive from Chateau Breduriere, Lucon Train Station is 6.2 miles away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Everything else fantastic experience booking again soon
- Everything I’d definitely go back… Bed was soo comfortable fantastic setting lovely people the owner and the mangers… Good home made food!
- Amazing hosts who made us feel really welcome. Beautiful historic buildings.
- Greeted by a very nice lady. Bedroom was very large and shower in bathroom fantastic. Sensible sized towels, hairdryer. Recommended brilliant Italian restaurant 3km away!! All in all well worth a visit!!
- We cannot fault this property-everything about it is fantastic. The Chateau, the grounds, the pool, the vineyard were all wonderful. A special thank you to Wanda and Oscar who did everything possible to make our stay so enjoyable.
Auberge de la Court d’Aron
Decorated with soft tones, white walls, and ecru linen and curtains, rooms at Auberge de la Court d’Aron feature a private bathroom with shower and heated towel rail. With exposed beams, they all boast good lighting and some have a garden view.A continental breakfast including home-made bread is served daily. The restaurant proposes a fine cuisine made with fresh and local produce. Meals can be taken either in the veranda or in the elegant dining room, which features a fireplace.The Château de la Court d’Aron and the Tropical and Floral Park are a 7-minute walk. The Indian Forest is a 10-minute drive and offers adventure playgrounds and paintball facilities. Luçon Train Station is a 15-minute drive and La Tranche-sur-Mer sea resort is 13 miles away.
- Our room was spacious with modern décor and the hotel is well insulated from external noise. Breakfast of the highest quality is served in a pleasant, spacious dining room.
- The bed was great and the staff were super helpful even outside of their stated hours.
- Everything was perfect, the evening meal was exceptional. Definitely worth a visit. If only everywhere we stayed was this good!
- Lovely clean and comfy room with very nice decor. The restaurant was fabulous overlooking the garden and the meal was absolutely delicious.
- We love the restaurant, we have eaten here before and decided to stay this time. There are three set menus and a la carte. Amazing!
Chambres d’hôtes La Frise
All rooms feature a view of the pool and garden, a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A continental French breakfast serving local brioche is provided each morning at Chambres d’hôtes La Frise.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. La Roche-sur-Yon is only a 30-minute drive from the property and La Tranche-sur-Mer is 22.4 miles away.
- Very informal and the owners very friendly and helpful, very pet friendly.
- Helpful owners. Very good value for money. Spacious room and well heated.
- Comfortable spacious property with good secure parking. Breakfast excellent and friendly and helpful owner. Had problem initially finding property as on outskirts of Corpse no restaurants very near property
- This was a beautifully presented gite and our room exactly matched the photos.
Everything, 4th time we have stayed here transiting Spain/UK and back.
Late arriving but put aside super cold buffet for us.
Château de la Court d’Aron
With a parquet floor, all of the rooms at Château de la Court d’Aron feature a desk, a minibar and a seating area. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath, hairdryer and separated toilet.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room, which has exposed wooden beams and a fireplace. There is a restaurant just 150 feet from the property.Free private parking is possible on site and Luçon is 9.3 miles from the chateau.
- Beautiful, characterful building and the breakfast was wonderful. There is also a fine restaurant adjacent to the main gate which was truly excellent in service and cuisine. This was a very good find.
- The chateau is amazing… so much character… a very quirky place…. ideal for a couple
The chateau was stunningl. A kept chateau with lovely grounds and many original features. As it’s privately owned it had a very relaxed atmosphere and the staff were very happy to let you come and go as you please.
There is a wonderful rustic charm which is heightened by the original features including tapestries, wooden staircases, silverware and antique crockery. It’s not plush and luxury but you get a wonderful feel of what it would be like to own a chateau. It’s certainly somewhere you can relax and get away from the fast paced everyday.
We are certainly looking to go back.
- Affordable way to stay in a castle. Nice little Restaurent in front.
- l’accueil, le coté chaleureux du propriétaire, le chateau lui même, la visite du château avec l’historique et les détails du propriétaire , la literie, l espace dans la chambre…
Le Clos du Marais
Each room is soundproofed and offers a private entrance, an electric kettle, free WiFi, a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer, and access to a furnished terrace. Beauty treatments and massages, as well as bicycle hire, are available.Guests of Le Clos du Marais can fish in the river next to the property. Many walking trails are close by. La Rochelle Airport is a 40-minute drive away.
- Really nice Gite and very comfortable bed .Giles does a very good evening meal , well worth Booking
- A spacious and well-equipped bedroom and bathroom etc, in a peaceful rural location. Gil, our host, couldn’t have been more friendly, and informative about the history of the property and the immediate area.
- Jacqueline en Gil, de eigenaren van Le Clos du Marais zijn enorm lieve, betrokken en warme mensen. Ze ontvangen je heel hartelijk, Gil kan heerlijk koken en is samen met zijn vrouw een perfecte gastheer en gastvrouw. Je kunt gezellig met ze kletsen, maar ook voor rust is het een heerlijke plek. Ze hebben ons meegenomen op een wijntour en ook dat was perfect geregeld. Je kunt je rust vinden aan het zwembad met een boekje en het water is lekker warm. En dan zijn er nog 3 allerschattigste honden, die de trip helemaal compleet maken, wat een gezelligheid! Absoluut voor herhaling vatbaar!
Des propriétaires très sympas , un gite très agréable et reposant.
Le petit déjeuner copieux et varié dans un bel environnement .
A recommander sans hésitation.
- accueil chaleureux, chambre originale, cadre agréable, bien si l’on aime les chiens (il y en a 3), petit déjeuner préparé consciencieusement
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Mouclas.La Rochelle is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Les Sables-dʼOlonne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A continental breakfast is served at the property.La Rochelle is 30 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 29 miles from Le Logis.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosnay Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosnay Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosnay Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosnay Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!