10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosières Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosières Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosières Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosières Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosières Auvergne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosières Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosières Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosières Auvergne:
Chambre d’Hôtes La Paravent
All rooms offer a seating area, a desk and a complete bathroom. A welcome tray and hygiene kits are included. There are a shared lounge area, a library and free Wi-Fi access available for guests.A continental breakfast including homemade cakes, jam, honey, fruit salad and yogurts is served every morning. Meals featuring local and seasonal products can be prepared upon request at an additional charge.La Paravent is a 10-minute drive from Le Puy-en-Velay and the Routes of Santiago de Compostela. In the surrounding area, activities include swimming, fishing, golfing and hiking.
- The owners of this property are exceptional, the welcome was unbelievable and the home made breakfast was an experience not to be missed. The attention to detail in the room with added touches to make your stay unforgettable was amazing. The price of the room including breakfast was the best value for money we have experienced in a very long time. We loved everything about this property. It was just fabulous
- A charming and quiet place in a beautiful area. Absolutely charming, friendly and caring owners. At home away… but better.
- Our hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. They were both very friendly and helpful.
- Beautifully presented property. Bedroom very spacious and bed so comfortable. Tbe hosts are very welcoming, carried our bags to our room and showed us all aspects of the room. We bad prearranged to have dinner which was delightful. Breakfast was spectacular with a table groaning with food.?
- The food was amazing. The room was delightful. The owners were generous,talented, lovely people. The atmosphere created by the owners fostered genuine communication between all the guests and owners. This experience was an unexpected treasure.
Chateau de Durianne
You can enjoy mountain views and garden views from the rooms. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Extras include an outdoor seating area and bed linen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Guests can also enjoy an organic breakfast made with local produce, including from the on-site farm that has 70 sheep, goats, chickens and geese, and a vegetable garden. An educational tour of the biologic farm can be organized by the hosts.Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 47 miles away.
- Historic chateau. It was like stepping back in time. Breakfast was great too.
- Funky charm, very friendly hosts, lots of animals, including some very funny geese. Very good breakfast. We all enjoyed it.
The owner and family are very cordial
The dogs and goats, for animal lovers
- Very quirky and unusual so made a change from the run of the mill hotels. Very friendly and lovely scenery, a real family property with lots of character.
- We enjoyed staying in the chateau and learning a little about its history. It is a working organic farm and there was a family staying at the chateau who were volunteering. The owners were very helpful and their English was good. The rooms were very spacious and comfortable. We had looked forward to breakfast and the chance to sample some organic produce from the garden etc, and were a little disappointed that the food seemed to come from the store (eg store bought orange juice, packaged yogurt, no homemade muesli etc). More homemade food would have improved the experience.
Chambres d’hôtes L’Epicurium
All rooms offer a desk, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast including homemade jams is included and served every morning. Meals featuring traditional regional dishes can be prepared upon request.The B&B is 1,300 feet from Centre Culturel et de Congrès Pierre Cardinal and 1,650 feet from Le Puy Cathedral. Saint Jacques de Compostelle hiking trail can be accessed nearby.
- the night we ate there there was just the two of us so it was even better as we were able to ask questions on how the foods were cooked, etc. Dominique also explained that all of the foods were regional and traditional. She cooked the green Le Puy lentils that the town is famous for. I’m usually not fussed on lentils but the way she cooked them was divine. The whole evening was such a fantastic experience. Then we toddled upstairs to bed- no driving.
- Quirky small hotel, but I loved it. Perfect location in the old town.
- Xavier was very hospitable. Breakfast good. Great and spacious room and bathroom. Loved having the hot bath.
- The experience of being in “pilgrims’ ” accomodation was interesting and we enjoyed the opportunities to chat with other guests. It was a very convenient base for exploring Le Puy en Velay
- People working at the hotel were wonderful. Room was spacious and had great character.
Chambre d’hôtes du lac de fugères
At Chambre d’hôtes du lac de fugères, all rooms have a desk. Complete with a private bathroom, guest rooms at Chambre d’hôtes du lac de fugères are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 40 miles from the property.
Lovely old building with lots of character
Very big room and arty decoration
Super friendly and helpful owner
- This is am amazing place, medieval and furnished very personally with lots of great touches, tea and coffee, stereo etc Fresh cherries in arrival. There is a lot of space in the room but if you are tall there will be areas where you cannot stand up right especially in the bathroom. I found this charming but I am under 1m 52!
- Charming room with breakfast served in room. Very close to all the sights we wantrd to see! Landlady recommended wonderful vegetarian restaurant near hotel.
- Wonderful! Would stay again. The room dates back to the 1400.
- Awesome location in an amazing and unique middle age building. The tower s stairs really have a great touch. A bunch of good restaurants within 5 min walk. Decoration is warm and original. The owners were friendly and welcoming.
- Lovely old building with lots of character
Domaine de la Planche de Melussac
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, while some feature mountain views.A continental breakfast is available daily at Domaine de la Planche de Melussac.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Domaine de la Planche de Melussac will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cussac-sur-Loire, like cycling and hiking.Le Puy is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 29 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 43 miles away, and the property offers a free airport shuttle service.
- Fabulous place to stay! Great welcome and looked after by David. The evening meal was superb. Spacious bedroom with a great shower. Our dog Alfie was also welcome and had a great time?
Excellent hosts who made every effort to make an English speaking couple feel welcome and included in conversations with other guests.
The accommodation is unique and will be enjoyed by people who are interested in skillful and artistic and sympathetic renovations of old properties.
- Hospitality and the “table d’hôte” are superbe. Very nice rooms with a special combination of the interior of wood, steel and glass.
- Great breakfast with home made products. Modernly furnished rooms, with a very comfortable bed.
merveilleux comme séjour
accueil et prévenance de toute l’équipe
le repas collectif très agréable
chambres d hotes chateau d arcis
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms are equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower. All guest rooms include a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from chambres d hotes chateau d arcis, while Le Puy is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Les Varennes
Decorated in a unique style, all rooms feature heating, parquet flooring and a wardrobe. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is offered at Chambre d’hôtes Les Varennes. Guests can also sample the local cuisine in a shared meal with the hosts, upon request.The Puy en Velay Cathedral is an 18-minute drive from the property and Château de la Rochelambert is 11.2 miles away. The N88 motorway is ideally located 5 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
No reviews yet.
Les Délices de Lavoûte
Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Les Délices de Lavoûte features free WiFi throughout the property.Le Puy en Velay is 5 miles from Les Délices de Lavoûte, while Saint-Bonnet-le-Froid is 26.1 miles from the property. Saint-Étienne – Bouthéon Airport is 34.8 miles away.
- Wonderful! Very friendly staff. A very comfortable bed. A delicious evening meal.!
- I wish I could give more than 10/10. It was perfect. The hosts were lovely, the comfort was superb and the food was gourmet.
- An excellent stay, our hosts were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Our room was very comfortable, we loved it and the fabulous view over the river. The food was superb.
- We stayed overnight in this charming house on the edge of the Loire in a very spacious, beautiful and tastefully decorated family room. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast is delicious and rich and luxurious. A pleasant and cozy atmosphere The hospitality and the reception were wonderful. The hostess was very pleasant
- This is our second visit, and again we were provided with a four course delicious vegetarian meal and a sumptuous breakfast. This place is just the best!
Decorated with antique furniture, the guest rooms offer a view of the garden. Each room has a different style and free Wi-Fi access is provided. The en suite bathrooms have a shower.Traditional meals made with local produce are served upon reservation in the dining room, which features a stone fireplace. A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at this B&B.Massages with essential oils can be requested, and bathrobes and towels are provided if you choose to use the spa facilities.Puy-en-Velay Cathedral is a 25-minute drive from this B&B, and Loudes Airport is located 9.3 miles away. Free parking is available on site.
- Great base to visit some great countryside and pretty villages. Very comfortable rooms and bed.
- l’emplacement au calme ainsi que l’accueil des propriétaires et le repas du soir très convivial.
chambre confortable, bonne literie,trés calme. accueil chaleureux, en toute simplicité.
La maitresse de maison est une trés bonne cuisinière, elle nous a regalé avec les spécialités locales.
Un séjour agréable et reposant dans une trés belle demeure. Les propriétaires sont de bons conseils pour visiter leur belle région.
- Wunderschönes Ambiente, sehr gastfreundlich, megaleckeres Abendessen: einfach toll!!!
Très belle chambre, propre et confortable. Très bonne literie.
Les propriétaires sont très agréables.
Un diner copieux et savoureux
Chambres d’Hôtes-Ferme Equestre Les Revers
All rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes – Ferme Equestre Les Revers are spacious and offer garden views and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast including homemade jams, orange juice and cereals is served every morning at Chambre d’Hôtes – Ferme Equestre Les Revers. Guests have free access to a fully equipped kitchen. Regional meals prepared by the hosts are available on request.Horse-riding guided tours are available on weekends upon request.This B&B is 7.8 miles from Yssingeaux and 22.4 miles from Le Puy-en-Velay. Free private parking is available on site.
- Friendly host, beautiful setting, lovely views, quiet, with comfortable accommodation.
Nice location, if a little remote.
Quaint and comfortable.
Useful communal kitchen for self catering.
Separate entrance to rooms.
- La qualité des services et les marques d’attention des propriétaires. Superbe. A recommander
- Le lieu est splendide, l’accueil était agréable et convivial ! J’ai pu avoir des conversations très constructives et intéressantes avec les propriétaires. Le calme et la sérénité du lieu donne envie de rester.
- Le cadre exceptionnel de beauté et de tranquillité. L’accueil parfait de nos hôtes.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosières Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosières Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosières Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosières Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!