10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosey Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosey Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosey Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosey Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosey Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosey Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosey Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosey Burgundy:
Domaine De Nesvres
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Domaine De Nesvres can enjoy a continental breakfast.Beaune is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 7 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Source En Barange
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a desk. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Source En Barange.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling.Beaune is 23 miles from La Source En Barange. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- Very friendly and helpfull owners, amazing breakfast, historical building, excellent bathroom and shower, safe parking.
- We arrived quite late — we had sent an e-mail at about 6 pm telling them we would be there at 2130, but we didn’t arrive until 2230. The hosts were very accommodating and helpful. The location was just right for our itinerary; Cluny, Cormatin, Brancion, and other worthwhile places are close by. Breakfast was very good; we met another couple and enjoyed wine on our porches together one evening.
- Such a find!Florence has beautiful establishment and should be proud
- This is not a house, it’s a castle, so you basically get all you would want from one. A really big room, huge bed, lots of space to store your stuff, big bathroom, a tv room in your room, a lot of space outside your room, to chill out, breakfast was delicious and had more than everything you could want from a french breakfast, and the breakfast room is like a king’s room, literally. Hosts are amazing people, they gave us so much information about the region, near cities and about our journey in France. Awesome staying.
- Very friendly hosts, they live onsite so checkin time is quite flexible. Nice property, gated. Great breakfast.
Chambre de la Varandaine
The room at Chambre de la Varandaine includes a seating area, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with hairdryer. The family room is located in a separate building.A restaurant is available within walking distance.Guests can visit the vineyards in the surrounding area or have bike rides on the Voie Verte cycling trail. Cormatin is 12.4 miles away while Taize is 15.5 miles away. Dijon Airport is 42.9 miles from this B&B.
- Breakfast was very good, very nice person to interact with. The rooms were very spacious, with a fridge and a water heater. Large parkingplace inside the domain of the host.
- An excellent place to stay. Very comfortable & excellent hosts. Ideal for restaurants in Buxy. A very good cycle path nearby.
- Het bed was uitstekend. Het ontbijt was goed heel gevarieerd.
- Bel accueil. Qualité remarquable de l’établissement dans un village plein de charme. A recommander sans hésitation.
- Accueil très chaleureux jolie et grande chambre propre et petit déjeuner délicieux !
Au jardin de Pétronille
At Au jardin de Pétronille, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Au jardin de Pétronille.Beaune is 18 miles from Au jardin de Pétronille, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 8 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B Au Pain Quotidien
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.B&B Au Pain Quotidien has a playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Barizey, like cycling and hiking.Beaune is 18 miles from B&B Au Pain Quotidien. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 39 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- This was a wonderful find. Philippe was so generous and interesting to talk to. We felt right at home with his family. His girls are lovely. The accommodations were very comfortable and I loved the bathtub. We will be back for sure!
We stayed for an overnight break on the way to the Med coast. Property a little off the beaten track but well worth the detour. Tiny hamlet, so although our car was parked overnight outside the boundary wall, we were not worried about its situation. Our host had sent an email earlier in the day wondering if we wanted an evening meal provided, but we hadn’t picked it up: despite this we asked if we could dine and a lovely cold roast beef salad was enjoyed, with masses of home picked fruits and local cheeses afterwards.
Comfortable large bedroom and bathroom. Breakfast included lots of home made jams and preserves. Well worth considering as an overnight stop off, and preorder the evening meal if you don’t want to use the car to get to the nearest restaurants.
- Our hosts were excellent to work with. The place was very nice.
- Very comforting with extra luxury. We felt very welcomed and enjoyed the company of this warm-hearted family.
- Friendly welcome, lovely room with character. Delicious breakfast.
Côté Park & Spa
Located within a large park, the 18th-century building provides 4 uniquely decorated guest rooms, each equipped with en suite facilities and air conditioning.Breakfast can be served either by the fireplace or in the garden. There are restaurants within walking distance.The Coté Spa is open 7 days a week and provides a range of beauty treatments and massages (reservation is needed).Coté Park offers free private parking on site for guests arriving by car. The A6 motorway is 10 kilometres from the hotel.
- We loved everything about the place! From the bookshelf’s to the bed, Côté Park is an amazing place to stay! The breakfast is amazing! Staff are friendly and helpful! If you are looking for a place to stay you have found it!
- Beautiful house, super friendly hosts, lovely breakfast, stunning scenery. Bed was super comfortable, lots of lovely touches and details. Definitely recommended!
- Everything about La Cote Park was amazing – the welcome was friendly, the bed was comfy, the breakfast was delicious, lengthy and, being outside in the garden, just beautiful. We were offered (and took) recommendations on places to eat which were spot on. We could not fault this place as a wonderful pace to go to for relaxation in a wonderful part of the world.
- Warm welcome, the charm of an ancient bishop’s residence very well renovated and decorated, very attractive park, excellent breakfast, and adorables shih tzu dogs….
- Gorgeous cluster of C18th buildings, beautifully maintained, on edge of small Burgundian village; lovely park-like enclosed garden with pool at rear. Very friendly and helpful hosts. Good dining in village at local restaurant.
Les Coteaux du Thil
All rooms have a view of the mountains and pool and feature a TV as well as a private bathroom. The holiday home also comes with a fully equipped kitchen and a living room.It is possible to rent the whole house during the high season or reserve the guest rooms during the low season. A breakfast is available each morning for those staying in the guest rooms during the low season.A hot tub is available upon prior reservation and with an extra cost. The property has a games room and bikes are at your disposal for free.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. The property is 15 minutes’ drive from the A6 motorway. Dole – Jura Airport is 48.5 miles from the property.
- tout etait bien. de la reservation au depart en passant par l’acceuil personnalise, la maison, etc. rien a redire.
Bon rapport qualité prix
- Très bel endroit où nous sommes bien reçus, bien installés, le petit déjeuner est copieux. Nous avons passé une seule nuit mais ça donne envie de revenir et d’en profiter plus longuement.
- Accueil très sympathique. Belle grande chambre. Salle d’eau spacieuse. Excellent petit déjeuner. Très calme.
Grande chambre confortable avec un lit supplémentaire qui permet de dormir à trois sans être serrés, bien décorée et avec une très belle vue sur les vignes. On peut profiter de la cuisine et de la véranda ce qui laisse beaucoup de place.
Il est possible de rester jusqu’à midi ce qui permet de profiter de la piscine qui est très agréable, bien située et très propre.
Couette et Tartine
With a private entrance, each room includes a fan, a seating area with a sofa and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. A terrace is also provided.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Couette et Tartine. Meals prepared by the hosts can be served if you reserve in advance and at an extra cost. Guests have access to a shared kitchen.This property is 600 feet from the Saône River and 3.1 miles from the A6 motorway. Free parking can be found in the area.
- The friendliness of lady running the couette et tartine
- Pleasantly surprised when the front door was opened to us. Very roomy. Good breakfast.
- Personal and friendly attention. Modernized old building.
- Spacious room, comfortable bed, excellent location.
- The staff were amazing and couldn’t do enough for us and our room was much larger than we thought! We were also thankful for the bike storage in the garage. There is a very nice outside area to sit and enjoy. The breakfast was really delicious and plentiful, yum!
Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles
Guest rooms at Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while some accommodations at Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles also feature a patio. At Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles, every room is equipped with a seating area.Continental and gluten-free breakfast options are available daily at Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Speaking English and Spanish, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical guidance on the area at the reception.Sainte Marie Private Hospital is 1.3 miles from Maison D’hôtes Les Hirondelles, while Chalon Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- The very friendly, charming host – had great tips for the visit and restaurants in the lovely town. The garage for the (big) car was an unexpected and very welcome surprise. The big comfortable room with use of the kitchen and the living room and the city garden.
- It was a stopover en-route to the Alps so didn’t pay much attention beforehand. Was blown away by the room which was really lovely and very big. We were greeted by the owner who made tea for us before bed!
Location was great for easy access to the old town, and Sophie was such an excellent host. The breakfast was fantastic, and her homemade preserves and chocolate nut spread were second to none! We were only here for one night whilst we travelled to the alps for a ski trip, and would definitely stay here again for the same reason, or indeed for a longer stay to fully explore Chalon-sur-Saône, and the surrounding areas.
Can’t recommend highly enough.
Thank you Sophie, and muchas gracias from the kids. 🙂
The property was lovely – it was very nicely decorated, extremely clean, warm and the bed was really comfortable. There was plenty of room for the 5 of us and Sophie was very welcoming and helpful. She made us feel very at home. Breakfast was delightful with freshly made produce and lots of food to go around. Very good value too!
We will definitely go back if we are staying in the area!!
- We stayed here one night. Everything was excellent. Rooms are very stylish and cosy, bathroom was perfectly clean, breakfast was nice, especially Sophie’s homemade jam. Strongly advice!
Guest rooms at Les Barongères are equipped with a seating area. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Beaune is 13 miles from Les Barongères, while Chalon-sur-Saône is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Proprieter went out of his way to be helpful and gave us a discount voucher for supper at the Court Paille, which was about 4 km away.
- Les Barongeres was just perfect. The room, garden and pool were great. The hosts were very friendly, and breakfast was exceptional – homemade yogurt, homemade chocolate spread etc. We can recommend Les Barongeres and hope to return in the future!
- L’accueil, la gentillesse des propriétaires, leur flexibilité
- L’accueil, le petit déjeuner, la convivialité, la souplesse, le cadre, tout était top. En plus, des bières belges!
- Calme, parking, hôtes très prévenants. Je n’ai rien à redire : excellente adresse
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosey Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosey Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosey Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosey Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!