10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rose Ash Devon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rose Ash Devon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rose Ash Devon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rose Ash Devon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rose Ash Devon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rose Ash Devon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rose Ash Devon:
South Coombe Farm
Located in Witheridge in the region of Devon, 15 miles from Exeter, South Coombe Farm features a sauna and indoor pool. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Taunton is 26 miles from South Coombe Farm, and Exmouth is 24 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Lovely pool and sauna. Very tidy and well managed grounds. Sheep and lambs in the field, ducks waddling around, cats and rabbits. Great playground in the fields for the kids plus an indoor playroom for young children and games room if the weather is bad. Attentive and helpful owners. Tranquil setting in the countryside.
- The bed was incredible, I need to find out where it was from, we didn’t want to get out! The only thing that got us up was a tap on the door..outside, a beautiful hamper with a scrumptious fresh breakfast. The pool and games room kept our son (6) entertained and a lovely leisurely walk to the local pub meant we didn’t need to cook. Beautiful, peaceful place.
- Coombe lodge was the perfect place for what we needed! A little break away before the baby arrives. The room was comfortable, had everything we needed and the owners Simon and Clare were so friendly! I love the breakfast hamper, perfect range of food and the pastries are just amazing. The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable! I love the fact that there is a pool and play room, definitely somewhere we will return to visit when our little one is a bit older. Would have never known that Simon and Clare have only just taken over the business, they were welcoming, friendly and doing a great job!
Great fire, comfortable bed, well worth the money.
- Continental breakfast delivered to our door at a pre arranged time,
Headgate Farm Bed and Breakfast
Headgate Farm Bed and Breakfast is located in Twitchen, just 25 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 28 miles from Headgate Farm Bed and Breakfast, and Barnstaple is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Epic super comfortable beds- and a jacuzzi bath! All within a working farm cottage.
Judy and Henry were super personable hosts, and fascinating characters. Breakfast was belting too!
- Fab bed and super shower great breakfast and lovely service really friendly warm welcome
We like everything at Headgate farm, the hosts were exceptional the bedroom was clean and very comfortable with a lovely Jacuzzi bath and a powerful shower.
breakfast was excellent and our hosts made us very welcome and provided excellent detailed information on surrounding areas of interest.
We would recommend a holiday or long weekend stay.
- Very friendly owners. They were very helpful and offered to,tell us all the interesting places to visit and eat. Very good breakfast and very comfy LARGE bed.
- Owner exceptionally welcoming and helpful. Fantastically beautiful and varied part of the country with so much to do. Amazing breakfasts. Showers fab.
- Epic super comfortable beds- and a jacuzzi bath! All within a working farm cottage.
Featuring free WiFi, Belgrave B&B offers accommodations in South Molton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 25 miles from Belgrave B&B, and Barnstaple is 10 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Room and bed extremely comfortable. Breakfast – everything you could wish for and more. As a single female, felt very secure.
- Owners really friendly and helpful. Breakfast delicious with home cooked bread and home made jam and honey. Room comfortable.
- Bed was divine! A little disappointed when we were told the bathroom was across the hall, but all was forgiven when we saw the bathroom. Stunning! They also provide soft, fluffy bathrobes.
Delicious breakfast, lovely bedroom and bathroom spotlessly clean.
A later check in time if I had needed it.
Lovely peaceful location.
Nick was wonderfully friendly.
breakfast was very good
fresh fruit/cereals/toast/porridge etc +full english,Nick & Mary are very friendly & hospitable hosts.large sized bedrooms and bathrooms,extremely clean & modern,excellent WiFI.BETTER than a lot of Hotels,enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Zeal Farm offers accommodations in Dulverton, just 23 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Taunton is 23 miles from Zeal Farm, and Barnstaple is 18 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 24 miles away.
Linda was amazing and went the extra mile in taking us to and from the local pub The Bridge Inn. Which after a gruelling day’s cycling was a real bonus! We learned lots about stags and deer and will be back!
Lovely breakfast and a great stay.
- Truly delicious breakfasts, really comfortable bed and very welcoming hosts
- We had a lovely welcome despite arriving very late having managed to get ourselves lost. Very friendly hosts. We had a well cooked and well prepared generous breakfast.
- Beautiful location and great accommodation. Hosts couldn’t do enough for us and went out of their way to make us feel welcome.
The staff here were so welcoming and friendly. Far exceeded our expectations and really went abuse and beyond to accommodate us. The property is beautiful with a stunning view; very peaceful and picturesque.
Would highly recommend Zeal Farm to anyone
- Linda was amazing and went the extra mile in taking us to and from the local pub The Bridge Inn. Which after a gruelling day’s cycling was a real bonus! We learned lots about stags and deer and will be back!
Fernside Bed and Breakfast
Fernside Bed and Breakfast is located in Templeton, just 14 miles from Exeter. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 23 miles from Fernside Bed Breakfast, and Exmouth is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 15 miles from Fernside Bed and Breakfast.
The attention to detail with everything.
- Fantastic hospitality. Lovely panoramic view. Warm and friendly welcome.
Beautiful and very comfortable room. Hosts were superb and made me feel very welcome.
Breakfast was amazing. Homemade granola, bread, jams, local produce etc etc.
- We loved the home made cookies in the room and the incredible attention to detail and care from the owners.
- Fernside is just perfection! Ultimate comfort, every little touch has been thought of to make the room really special – from the temperature controlled kettle and fresh coffee, home made biscuits, lovely toiletries, fluffy towels, amazingly comfortable mattress, fabulous bathroom…. And then to wake up to the most incredible breakfast just makes it all perfect! Ian and Linda couldn’t be more friendly and helpful – great tips for exploring the area, and the B&B is ideally located for getting to so many places quickly and easily.
- The attention to detail with everything.
Mole Cottage B&B
A 17th-century thatched cottage in Devon’s Mole Valley, Mole Cottage B&B has a pretty riverside garden with an octagonal 1920s summerhouse. With an idyllic setting, this guest house offers free parking and Wi-Fi as well as a barbecue and outdoor hot tub.Each guest room has a TV and DVD player, alarm clock, desk, telephone and tea and coffee facilities. Rooms have a bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer, and views across the Mole Valley.Breakfast is served each morning at Mole Cottage B&B. Guests can also enjoy afternoon tea in the garden.The guest house is close to many areas of woodland and the River Mole can be fished for trout and salmon for an additional fee.Mole Cottage B&B is 8 minutes’ drive from South Molton, 30 minutes’ drive from Barnstaple and 20 minutes from Exmoor National Park. Exeter, Dartmoor and Ilfracombe are all within 45-50 minutes’ drive.
- WE were made very welcome, quaint cottage, comfortable, a wonderful experiance
- Potentially, this was a lovely old cottage in a quiet setting beside a river in Devon. We wanted to get away to such a location for seven nights. But it was so awfully disappointing, so completely NOT what we expected, that we left after one night – and advised the owner that she really needs to close down, take a long break, and get some assistance to run the place in future.
- You were made to feel welcome. Felt at home there. And would definitely recommend staying there. Lovely old place with character.
Pauline was a great host
Gardens were beautiful
Fantastic location for a quiet getaway
Breakfast was delicious
- Situation was excellent, the garden runs next to the river, the cottage is very comfortable, the host has thought of everything and is extremely friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great with lots of fresh fruit as well as an excellent cooked breakfast.
One of our best sellers in Dulverton! Located in Dulverton, 21 miles from Exeter, Streamcombe Farm features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Taunton is 21 miles from Streamcombe Farm, and Exmouth is 29 miles away. Exeter International Airport is 22 miles from the property.
The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
The location was beautiful and so quiet away from any other houses in beautiful surroundings.
The room was a good size and the bathroom decor was lovely.
- Ian and Karen are extremely welcoming and happy to help with anything. Breakfast and dinner were delicious, best three course meal I have had in years! The room was comfortable and so peaceful. A beautiful place!
- Super relaxed location, great hosts and perfect breakfast.
- Being able to eat and invite guests to eat with us in their diningroom at night was a big bonus as was being able to take our own wine
- Karen and Ian are fantastic hosts and provided clean, well presented accomodation with outstanding food and a perfect location.
- The breakfast was excellent! Freshly made pancakes were lovely but there’s lots of choice.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, The Oaks is located in Witheridge, just 30 miles from Torquay. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 12 miles from The Oaks, and Taunton is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 15 miles from The Oaks.
- Everything about the place the host Julie made you feel like you were at home
- Julie is an excellent hostess, very friendly and sociable; the tea and biscuits/fruit on arrival were very welcome. A lovely, spacious and comfortable home from home.
- Large, airy, spacious room with super comfy bed and pristine white bed linen. The large and light en-suite with it’s snow white fluffy towels was just perfect. The whole bungalow was impeccably clean and Julie and her husband welcomed us and made us feel so at home. Julie’s scrambled eggs were “To Die For”. The views from the guest lounge was breathtaking. All in all the perfect place to stay and relax.
- The owners were extremely nice everything was spotless and comfortable would recommend with no reservations
I have stayed in several other accommodations in this area but The Oaks surpassed them all. I had a large, light and airy room wit a huge comfortable bed. Th en-suite had a lovely deep bath which I made the most of. Breakfast was served promptly at a time that suited me and there was a great choice available..The Oaks is surrounded bu the most beautiful countryside too. But by far, the best thing about the Oaks is Julie.
She was so kind, helpful and willing to please. I had some issues with travel and did not arrive until very late but that was no problem to her. She even agreed to my little granddaughter have a sleepover and provided her breakfast at no extra cost. I will definitely be using The Oaks again and highly recommened to anyone travelling to that area.
Chancery House offers accommodations in Highbray. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Exeter is 28 miles from Chancery House, and Barnstaple is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was lovely to have quiet space to enjoy. Just a quick stay but made to feel very welcome. Spacious room and bathroom.
- The owners of the B&B was so polite and helpful. I genuinely felt there wouldn’t be anything I asked that would have been to much trouble for them. They were very attentive to all guests needs and made you feel at home as soon as you walked through the door. I would recommend anyone visiting the area to give this B&B a try.
- Made very welcome. Very well looked after. Great host . Thanks very much
- breakfast, TV and tea/coffee in room. Nice quiet rural location. Alan the owner was very friendly
- Excellent host, lovely property, comfy bed and fab breakfast
B&B Meadow View Bentwitchen
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Meadow View Bentwitchen is located in Simonsbath, just 28 miles from Exeter. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Barnstaple is 11 miles from B&B Meadow View Bentwitchen, and Ilfracombe is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Cardiff Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Magnificent breakfast wit splendid aspect. Owners own honey. Tits and finches and sparrows aplenty breakfasting with us just outside the window.
- Our hostess, Hilary, was lovely. She made us feel really welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. The breakfast was great. Actually, the best I’ve had at a b&b. If you want peace and quiet, with attention to detail and personal interest, then this is the perfect location.
- Amazing breakfast!Amazing views! Thank you to Hilary for making our stay so enjoyable. Xx
- Hillary was such a wonderful hostess! We stayed for 2 nights w kids 19 & 21 yrs old. Other reviews rave about Hillary’s cooked breakfast, but as Eurofile Continentals, we love our Continental breakfast — and its almost worth the trip just for that 🙂 ! The bedrooms are very comfortable, the sitting room is perfect for relaxing after a day of touring around, and the sun-room for breakfast and bird watching is highly enjoyable. The shower is one of those true British experiences … my husband claims that three angles were peeing on his head. It is actually a very zen experience to take a Slow Shower. So even that, we liked!
- Very clean, comfy and like home. Very friendly host and felt very welcome. Breakfast was amazing!!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rose Ash Devon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rose Ash Devon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rose Ash Devon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rose Ash Devon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!