10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais:
Roulottes du Rouard
Both wooden caravans feature a private entrance and a seating area, while one of the wooden caravans has a private fully-equipped kitchen. They also include a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.The continental breakfast includes hot beverages, fruit juices, homemade jams, French pastries, fresh bread, cheese and yogurts.Sainte Cécile and Sainte Gabrielle Beaches are 1.6 miles from the property, Le Touquet is 6.2 miles away, and free private parking is provided on site.
- this is a delightful caravan. Set in the rear garden of the owners house within a small wooded area. Located 6miles from La Touquet. Breakfast was a bonus and brought out to us at a pre agreed time.
- The property is easily found from the main Boulogne – Le Touquet road. It is a beautiful location and kept very tidily. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is excellent. The roullotte in which we stayed was wonderful for a quirky few days away from it all.
- Messy to find, great location. Warm and friendly welcome. Romantic accommodation and a great breakfast as well!
Caravans were Perfect; comforty, clean and plenty of room for a weekend stay.
Breakfast was lovely, a good start to the day.
L’originalité de vivre 2 jours dans une roulotte très bien aménagée.
Le petit déjeuner, un vrai délice.
La proximité du Touquet tout en étant au calme
Un accueil de qualité
Au Moulin de Valérie
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a coffee machine. Certain rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave. All units will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A continental or buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Au Moulin de Valérie.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 4.3 miles from the accommodation, while Calais is 29.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- V friendly welcome. Good attention to detail in room with all modern cons. Lovely and clean and bed extremely comfortable. Yummy breakfast too.
- Breakfast was fantastic. Valerie and Eric were both very welcoming and friendly. Rooms so beautifully decorated, furnished and ornamented. We will return, hopefully!
- Beautiful room, tastefully decorated. Comfortable bed. Great hot tub and delicious breakfast.
Tout était parfait au niveau de l’accueil.
Valérie,la propriétaire des lieux est charmante,elle nous accueille agréablement dans sa maison.
J’ai adoré la décoration des chambres
Le petit déjeuner délicieux avec de bons produits de la région et très copieux😏
- Très bon accueil, moulin et chambre agréable. A refaire.
Le Grand Jardin de Gaïa
A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a coffee machine as well as an iPod docking station are featured. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Le Grand Jardin de Gaïa features free WiFi. Foot reflexology massages are available with extra charges.Free private parking is available on site. You can play table tennis table at the bed and breakfast. Calais is 25.5 miles from Le Grand Jardin de Gaïa, while Hardelot Beach is 8.1 miles away.
- We stayed four nights, and I wish we had been able to stay much longer. Celine and Thierry are lovely, warm people who take wonderful care of their B&B and its guests. The rooms are beautiful with incredibly comfortable beds, and the breakfasts are delicious! Celine makes the jams herself, fresh squeezes the juices, and includes products from local farms, so you get a sense of the region through the meal. She also left us a local beer and a local wine in our fridge. And she taught us to play a Scandinavian lawn game that was interrupted by a couple of local hedgehogs. Add to these experiences our spending part of each evening in the spa, and you have the makings of a perfect holiday. The next time we’re near Halinghen, I hope we’ll be able to stay here again!
- Facilities good and for private use, comfy beds, lovely breakfast, helpful informative hosts that live onsite.
- Lovely relaxing location and surroundings. Breakfast was superb. The host Celine added lovely touches of local specialities for us to try. Home-made preserves were delicious. Each day Celine left us little gifts. Chocolate, biscuits and local beers and wine. Fabulous
- Excellent facilities and excellent breakfast. Very friendly.
Le calme et la sérénité de l’endroit un accueil super sympa et une chambre au top rien à dire juste merci à eux
Le petit déjeuner et juste formidable 😄
These guest rooms offer a view of the garden and the nearby river. Each room has a traditional decoration and a private bathroom complete with a shower and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is available.In the morning, you can enjoy homemade jams with brioche, cheeses and other local produce.The town of Étaples is a 10-minute drive away and Touquet Golf Club is 15 minutes from the B&B. The beaches of Le Touquet are a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
B&B Villa Sunny
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. Each room comes with a private bathroom, while some have a garden view. Guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace.Speaking Italian, German and English at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 1.2 miles from B&B Villa Sunny.
Fabulous b&b. Why stay anywhere else!. Perfect location . Hosts Muriel and Christophe were delightful made you very welcome to their beautiful home. Breakfast was lovely including cake Muriel made one morning. Room very comfortable Shower easy to use everywhere spotless. Coffee and tea replenished daily with good assortment.
We will certainly book this delightful b&b again.
Thanks Muriel, Christophe and your delightful dog Lutti we had a lovely long weekend x
- The property was perfect! Beautiful house. Clean, comfortable and we were made to feel very welcome.
- The rooms are all amazing with such attention to detail, the breakfast was bountiful and Muriel & Christophe were very friendly and accommodating. The garden is so peaceful. We are booking our next trip already! It was a fabulous gem of a find and I only wish we’ve could have stayed longer!
- Muriel and Christophe are very pleasant hosts, and with a little dog, brilliant breakfast, comfortable bed
- The location and the lady of the house! Also lovely garden, very quiet and nice breakfast.
- Fabulous b&b. Why stay anywhere else!. Perfect location . Hosts Muriel and Christophe were delightful made you very welcome to their beautiful home. Breakfast was lovely including cake Muriel made one morning. Room very comfortable Shower easy to use everywhere spotless. Coffee and tea replenished daily with good assortment.
All of the rooms have a private bathroom and toilet.The property is only 2.5 miles from Montreuil-sur-Mer. Walking routes are located just beside the property.
The excellent breakfast everything was available even freshly picked strawberries from the garden.
The host was very friendly and knowledgeable of the area .
The room was in good decorative order the bed was comfortable . The separate room where there was a fridge and everything to make yourself drinks etc.
- Host was extremely helpful, she had extensive knowledge of the area. Breakfast was superb with fresh fruit from the garden.
- The whole property is lovely , the area is stunning , a great welcome , very helpful and friendly . 10 / 10 . Will go again .
- Excellent accueil, la propriétaire est d’une gentillesse et donne de bon conseil culinaire dans la région , nous avons été charmé par cette chambre très agréable et très reposante le petit déjeuné est excellent que des produits régionaux et confiture maison excellente et très copieux nous recommanderons cet établissement autour de nous et nous pensons bientôt y retourner
- Les petits déjeuners, le confort des lits, le calme et la gentillesse de la propriétaire
- The excellent breakfast everything was available even freshly picked strawberries from the garden.
Villa d’hôtes Graine de Pin
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Boulogne-sur-Mer is 14.9 miles from Villa d’hôtes Graine de Pin, while Wissant is 26.1 miles from the property.
- We adored the setting of the Villa Graine de Pin surrounded by tall trees set deep in the woods and it is a lovely house with fabulous interiors – hardly surprising given that it’s charming host is an architect! It is relaxing, comfortable and very welcoming. Special mention must be made of sitting out in the garden by the pool (heated and towels provided) to eat a delicious breakfast and also renting bikes to cycle around Le Touquet’s amazing cycle paths. And we love Moustache – find out for yourselves!! Highly recommended.
- The location was Marvelous and very scenic, wonderful trees and plants. The owners were very pleasing and helpful. Great breakfast .
- Great rooms, very clean, fantastic host could not be better !!!
The owners we so welcoming and friendly, we had breakfast brought to our room each morning which was a lovely treat. We are very much looking forward to our next stay!
Mr and Mrs Foy
- The attention to detail, the obvious style and thought that had gone into everything.. From the great breakfast panier + choice of coffees + tea + extras like yoghurt, orange juice and butter in the fridge. To the heated pool in an idyllic setting – and the bikes to cycle to the restaurants, shops, bars and sandy beaches of Le Touquet. A real bonus was NO children! Yves and An-So were readily available hosts but always discreet. Highly recommended.
la Dolce Villa
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, cycling and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Wissant is 26.7 miles from la Dolce Villa, while Saint-Valery-sur-Somme is 21.7 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location, spotlessly clean, excellent breakfast and wonderful hostess.
- Lovely location, most hospitable hosts who made us feel comfortable and treated us as individuals rather than a global guest
- Nice location and host. Modern room good breakfast but some fresh fruit/yogurt would be nice.
Er is niets maar dan ook niets tegengevallen.
De hele familie was super vriendelijk,het ontbijt was heerlijk en de kamer was tot in de puntjes verzorgd.
En de gastvrouw die was er om ons extra in de watten te leggen. TOP LOCATIE !!!!
- Excellent accueil. Très sympathique. Très bon déjeuner.
Le Moulin de Dannes
The guest rooms are elegantly decorated and feature an en suite bathroom with hairdryer, free toiletries and shower. They are all equipped with a TV and offers views of the park and the pond.Every morning, a breakfast featuring a different range of French pastries, fresh bread, fruit juices and yogurts is prepared. Guests can then relax in the common living room.There are golfing facilities in Wimeureux, 18.6 miles away and access to the beach in Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, 9.3 miles away and in Neufchâtel-Hardelot, 5 miles away. Boulogne-sur-Mer Train is 13 miles away, while Camiers Train Station is 1.2 miles away.
- Ideal location, most picturesque place we have ever stayed in. Christine our hostess could not have been more friendly. Good breakfast. Highly recommend & hope to return.
- Lage der Mühle an einem kleinen Mühlsee mit schönem Garten. Schön waren die Schwäne und die Gänse, die dort leben, aber mit deren Hinterlassenschaften muss man vorsichtig sein. Ruhig gelegen. Kleines, sehr gemütliches Zimmer mit winziger Toilette und Bad, aber wir haben uns sehr geborgen und gut aufgehoben gefühlt. Unsere Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und um das Wohlergehen sehr bemüht. Das Frühstück war umfangreich und sehr lecker, so dass wir eine gute Grundlage für unsere Tagestouren hatten. Es sind wenige Gäste mit im Haus, die man beim gemütlichen Frühstück traf und ins Gespräch kam. Die netten Kontakte passten gut zur Atmosphäre des Hauses.
- Cadre magnifique et calme, accueil particulièrement chaleureux, rien à redire sur la propreté, une bonne literie et un petit déjeuner royal
- LE LIEU, LA CHALEUR DE L ACCUEIL, L’ENVIRONNEMENT, LE RAPPORT QUALITE-PRIX
- Très jolie vue sur le jardin, celui-ci soigneusement entretenu par les propriétaires
Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia
At Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia, every room includes a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia, each room has a seating area.Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia offers an indoor pool. The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and free use of bicycles is available at Demeure d’Hôtes Haec Otia.Le Touquet Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Everything, from the friendly non corporate greeting to the whole experience of our stay
Very friendly manager who went out of his way to help us, including checking on available restaurants for dinner.
Lovely facilities indoor and out with pleasant staff at all times.
- This is a beautiful hotel with lovely individually decorated rooms. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast selection is very good. It’s in a good location with an easy, pleasant walk into the centre of Le Touquet. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Located in the forest area of Le Touquet and within easy walking distance of the town and outskirts. Beautiful garden grounds. Decor was brilliant
- Peaceful location with beautiful gardens, pool and steam room, exceedingly comfy mattress and bedding. Room decor excellent. Breakfast delicious.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rosamel Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rosamel Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!