10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquetoire Nord-pas-de-calais:
La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle
The rooms in La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom and free toiletries, and some units at La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is available each morning at La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle, including cycling and hiking.Arras is 29 miles from La Ferme des Templiers de Fléchinelle. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It was beautiful and the owner was extremely friendly and helpful.
Absolutely beautiful place and great value for money.
The owner was great and couldn’t do enough.
- A lovely setting for a hotel, the evening meal was very good and reasonably priced and breakfast was also very good and the owner very welcoming. Lovely garden where the dog could have a good roam around and you can stretch your legs after a long car journey . Excellent
- Very friendly owner, size of the room we are a family of 5, amazing breakfast, quiet and extra clean, available material and condiment (WiFi , TV, fire , towels, tea, coffee ect )
- Unique historic building set in a beautiful garden. The host was very welcoming and attentive, providing an excellent evening meal that was very good value. The room was comfortable and very clean, the breakfast offered a good choice. Will definitely stay again.
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. La Pommeraie provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms include a electric tea pot. All guest rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Pommeraie.Arras is 26 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 32 miles from La Pommeraie.
- Fantastic stay and made very welcome by the hosts. A delicious breakfast too.
- We stayed for 1 night as a travel stop down South. Our stay was simply perfect. The hostess was very friendly and helpful. Very clean spacy room with superb bed. Also we had a very good pizza in a restaurant the hostess suggested an 11min drive from the B&B. Before we left the next morning we could fuel up with a lovely breakfast with regional products and the signature home made apple juice.
- Lovely old property immaculately dressed with style and a modern flair. Room was very comfortable but stylishly decorated. Breakfast benefitted from local cheeses and meats as well as homemade preserves to accompany fresh and excellent bread and pastries.
- Friendly owner. The building is gorgeous and the rooms are exceptional.
- Very welcoming lady of the house. Nice historic building. Peacefulness and tranquility of the property.
Chambres Du Marais
All rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at the bed and breakfast also feature a garden view. Guest rooms feature a seating area.Guests at Chambres du marais can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Calais is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Location was ideal. Friendliness of the host. Extremely clean room and bathroom. Would definitely stay again.
- They were all clean rooms each time we stayed.The outside area was immaculate as well. The garden seating area was ideal outside area and pool .Covered area on a big decked area nice to sit out in the evening .Nice mobile pizza van on the main road .Good big garden for children as well safely all enclosed
- Room was comfortable and very clean . Breakfast was amazing and price was very good value .
- Lovely room, very helpful charming owner, nice garden, good communal kitchen with fridge and microwave etc, excellent breakfast, good cosy bed linen, good shower, local scenery.
Very friendly and welcoming owner.
Beautiful flowers in the garden.
The little playing ground for the children.
Le moulin de Cohem
This accommodation is made of 2 rooms and one features a flat-screen TV, a fridge and a kettle. It also has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Calais is 30.4 miles from Le moulin de Cohem, while Ypres is 24.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 32.3 miles from the property.
- It’s a wonderful and secure countryside location within easy reach of shops and restaurants. It’s a little bit hilly, so absolutely ideal for cycling. The host is charm itself.
Wir waren auf der Durchfahrt nach England eine Nacht dort. Sehr herzlicher Empfang obwohl wir wirklich spät dran waren. Gutes Frühstück! Monsieur spricht sehr gut Englisch, und auch ein bißchen Deutsch…
Un très bon accueil, attentionné et sympathique
Le cadre très calme, le jardin et la rivière
- Bon accueil souriant agréable convivial joli propriété accessible mais surtout avoir notre indépendance accès libre
L’accueil, la gentillesse et la disponibilité de notre hôte. Petit déjeuner impeccable malgré notre horaire matinal…
Vraiment une très bonne adresse !
Chateau de Moulin le Comte
Decorated in pastel tones, the rooms feature free Wi-Fi access. The private shower rooms include free toiletries, and a welcome tray with mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities is provided.A continental breakfast including pastries and homemade jams is provided daily at Chateau de Moulin le Comte. Shared meals with hosts featuring local dishes are also available upon request.With both Béthune and Calais 30 and 34.8 miles away, this B&B is 16.8 miles from Museum of Flandres. A guest lounge is at guests’ disposal, and free, private parking is possible on site.
Excellent very dog friendly property with large secure garden for our dog to us around in.
The owners Francis and Cedric greeted us on arrival with a present of two balls for our dog to play with.
The ground floor room was an excellent with easy access through the hallway to the large enclosed back lawns.
Super meal in the evening and Francis and Cedric very attentative.
Lovely breakfast in the morning.
Ideal for a short stay on way from or back to Calais. We will use again. And recommend.
- the owners were extremely friendly and courteous – presented our dog with gifts! The food was home cooked and very good
- We had a very warm welcome from the proprietor and his son who was helpful and informative about dining that evening because it was Monday which meant local restaurants were closed and we needed to travel to St Omer. The chateau is in a small village, a historic building in its own garden with antiques, large bedrooms and a beautiful dining room for breakfast. The breakfast was included in the price and was an extensive, self service buffet beautifully laid out and presented with everything you could possibly want. Plus freshly boiled eggs. It is possible to dine at the chateau but 48 hours is required and ours was a last minute booking. Thank you to our hosts for a pleasant stay.
- A small family run accommodation in a beautifully restored old Chateau. The staff made us feel very welcome and valued.
- Fresh croissants, delicious five course dinner and an amazing genuine welcome. If you miss this from your itinerary you’re missing a real treat.
- Excellent very dog friendly property with large secure garden for our dog to us around in.
Chambre d’Hotes Le Moulin de Pidou
The rooms at Chambre d’hôtes Le Moulin de Pidou include an electric kettle. Guests have access to a shared bathroom and shared toilet with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily in the veranda. You can use free Wi-Fi access after breakfast.The property is less than 3.1 miles from the A26 motorway and 40.4 miles away from Lille Airport. The guest house also offers free parking.
- Beautiful spot. Right next to a little quiet river. Couple who run the place were lovely. English not so good but neither is my French. Does not matter. I had the double room with en suite shower with lovely view over the river. So quiet and peaceful. Tea and coffee facilities in room. No TV so it was into town for me to watch the World Cup but on any other day – who cares about a tv? Easy drive into St Omer and parking in main square. So easy. Loads of cafes, bars and restaurants. Great night sleep. Breakfast very good and off to Calais just 45 minutes away. Recommended.
- The house was lovely and the setting picturesque. We stayed in the suite and it was more than enough room with a big bathroom. Spotlessly clean and very attentive hosts. We stayed with my twin boys and they loved their room and the breakfast in the morning. A very peaceful night’s sleep and a good selection for the continental breakfast.
- The hosts were very friendly and welcoming. It is positioned by the River Aa and the area is of historic interest. We found a good restaurant in St Omer, where there are several restaurants.
- M.and Mme Lebevre are charming and attentive hosts. Pleasant situation and very clean. Parking was excellent.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owners. Large, comfortable bed. Clean spotlessly.
Le Clos de l’Abbaye
Each room features a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room, which offers garden views.Luggage storage is provided on site. The property also offers free private parking and Lille Airport is 39.1 miles away.
- One of the best we have stayed in. We were well looked after. We stayed in the upstairs area and had a toilet, bathroom and lounge area to ourselves. The bedroom was up a small flight of stairs from the lounge. It is a very quiet location with secure off street parking behind an unimposing grey security gate. The house is part of an old abbey and has been tastefully brought into the 21st century. The garden setting is also lovely. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts made us feel like part of the family. Highly recommended.
- The location etc & particularly the attentiveness of our hosts
- Great welcome. The owner couldn’t have been more accommodating. The room and bathroom facilities were second to none. Bed very comfortable. Lovely town. Wish we could have stayed longer. Best place I have stayed in for a very long time
- Charming owners, very comfortable bed, quirky accommodation. Easy walking distance to restaurants, secure parking, beautiful walled garden. Ideal stop over en route to Channel tunnel. Great value for money, sadly didn’t have time to enjoy a breakfast this time due to early train, although owner still offered to provide us, even that early and was up to see us off. Highly recommend.
- A very pleasant stay in this beautiful B&B, run by a very friendly couple. A more than comfortable room in a calm and nice setting near the city center of St Omers on less than a one hour drive to the EuroShuttle Terminal. Safe private parking on the premises. Perfect bathroom facilities. The breakfast was great and we absolutely loved the mattress!
The double room features a garden view. The private bathroom comes a walk-in shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast can be served every morning in the living room, in the kitchen or in the terrace. Guests can also enjoy an evening meal with local and fresh products upon prior request.Saint-Omer Train Station is 2,800 feet from the Villa Marguerite.
The house and grounds were beautiful, the hosts very friendly and nice.
Lovely breakfast on the terrace with home made preserves and fresh eggs.
- Very friendly and accommodating – we arrived earlier than expected but were greeted warmly and asked if we wanted breakfast in the morning – we did and it was excellent. We also asked advice re dinner which was offered, knowledgeably
- Breakfast was beautiful. The garden and terrace area are also very beautiful.
- très belle maison, très beau jardin, très bon petit-déjeuner
- Friendly welcome, comfortable room. Good breakfast
- The house and grounds were beautiful, the hosts very friendly and nice.
Les Chambres de Saint Hilaire
All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a view of the pool and the garden. Each room has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike hire is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Lille is 28.6 miles from Les Chambres de Saint Hilaire, while Ypres is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 30.4 miles from Les Chambres de Saint Hilaire.
No reviews yet.
La ferme de la vallée
The rooms in La ferme de la vallée are equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms have a private bathroom. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at La ferme de la vallée will be able to enjoy activities in and around Auchy-au-Bois, like hiking.Lille is 31 miles from La ferme de la vallée. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquetoire Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquetoire Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!