10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquestéron Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
La Villa Du Collet
Certain units feature views of the mountain or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles and bike hire are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Nice is 49.1 miles from La Villa Du Collet, while Cannes is 59 miles away. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 44.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The soundproofed rooms come with a wardrobe and bathroom. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountain or city.You will find a shared lounge with a TV at the property. Guests can benefit from a hot tub at an extra charge.Homemade meals can be prepared upon request and ordered at least 72 hours before arrival.You can play tennis and table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Nice is 18 miles from Villa Regain, while Cannes is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 16.8 miles from the property.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. The villa was clean and cosy. We were served a delicious breakfast with a homemade jam and locally made honey. A beautiful view from the terrace.
- Everything. Lovely room like home from home. Lovely meal and company. Very good night’s sleep. Perfect
- Very friendly couple own villa regain. Great rooms and incredible view
- Lovely decorated, charming hotel. Very amiable service. Authentic, regional cuisine.
- Excellent hospitality and accommodation. Ghislaine & Daniel are excellent hosts and make you feel very much at home.
Guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. The bed and breakfast has certain rooms with mountain views, and all rooms are equipped with a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Nice is 18 miles from Visbecq, while Cannes is 26 miles away. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely room with separate entrance. everything clean and new. big bathroom with massage shower and double sink for couples. tv, free wifi and swimming pool were great perks. The owners were so nice and kind and tried to help with whatever they could, even gave us suggestions on where to eat dinner.
Very pleasant and helpful host
Very good alfresco breakfast
Outstanding value for money
i found this nice room incl private swimmingpool in the very beautifull Malaussene:
Call or mail and perhaps you are the next lucky one!
If you have questions the owners will try to help you if they can, I sid feel very welcome!
50 m left from the railway station Malaussenne you ‘ll find a small tunnel. Take this road and after about 1 km you’ll find this secret of the Var region.
For the sportive ones :walking, cycling, canyoning etc. everything is possible!
Looking for a restaurant? Alain and Marie could tell me the very well local places to go!
- Really clean and nice location. even had a massage shower!
- un super lit et un bon gite avec tout ce qu’il faut pour y séjourner qq.jours..
Some units have views of the mountain or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade meals are available upon prior reservation. Pets are allowed upon request only.Nice is 24.9 miles from La Cascade, while Cannes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 21.1 miles from La Cascade.
- The place is stunning. The owner was very kind with us. The bed is very big and comfortable.
- I had a wonderful time at La Cascade. The location is stunning, the hosts were extremely hospitable and kind and the meals were all delicious. I hope to return again in the near future.
la struttura e immersa nel verde, luogo di pace e serenità lontano dal caos della costa. I proprietari sono estremamente gentili, è stato un piacere cenare con loro.
Giardino e profumi intorno alle stanze. Pulizia e confort. Piscina e campo da bocce a disposizione
L’accueil d’eric et de Bruno, formidables de chaleur, d’intelligence et d’humanité …
Ils sont adorables.
Die 6 Zimmer liegen sehr schön mit traumhaftem Blick in einem Garten mit Bouleplatz und Pool.
Die beiden Eigentümer sind super. Ich war mit meinem Sohn 10 Jahre wandern und da es regnete und gewitterte bekam ich per SMS das Angebot abgeholt zu werden.
Das fand ich echt lieb, danke!
Au Relais Fleuri
At the bed and breakfast, every room is equipped with a balcony with a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental or gluten-free breakfast is available each morning at the property.Guests at Au Relais Fleuri will be able to enjoy activities in and around Gilette, like cycling.Nice is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Cannes is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 14 miles from Au Relais Fleuri.
- Place was full of character. Warm welcome from Nicole and Patrick. Lovely breakfast in the garden. Gilette is a small village in the mountains above Nice with a friendly atmosphere.
- The owner Nicole is very kind and positive person and made us feel really welcome. The room was cozy with the beautiful view to the garden and mountains. Gilette is very nice small mountain town.
- The interior of the property is beautifully decorated and the views from the rooms are fantastc
- This was a great choice and we would go back there. Lovely house in the middle of Gillette. Room had a balcony with views over the mountains & breakfast in the garden. Nicole & Partrique were very helpful and suggested great walks – we didn’t use the car and went to lovely places for swimming in the river.
- Fantastic views and super host and hostess. Patrick and Nicole, we miss you already 🙂 Our only regret was that we only stayed for 2 nights, it pained us to leave so soon. Next year we’ll be back I hope, and we’ll stay for a week. Lovely village, wonderful people. Couldn’t ask for more. From a welcome drink to breakfast in the garden, we felt so welcome. Thanks so much Nicole and Patrick. For those who need internet, the wifi was perfect.
Enjoy a cup of coffee in the rooms while looking out at the mountain or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen and a shared lounge area at the property. Guests can also use the barbecue.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing. A garage for motorbikes is available, as well as a locker for helmets. Cannes is 28.6 miles from La Siberie, while Antibes is 28.6 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- Strategic position near “Gorges de Daluis” and “Gorges de Clan”. The hostess is very very welcoming. Very appreciated the places for the motorbikes and the quiet of the garden.
- Amazing value for a single-occupancy room. It was great to be greeted like an old friend, even though I had never been there before. It’s a lovely rural environment, with the horses, rabbits, tortoise and friendly dog. Very nice opportunity to chat to other guests over breakfast, including the Excellent home-made jams.
- Very comfortable, an old three-storey farm building nicely renovated inside. Plenty of room outside for parking or just strolling in the garden. It’s located in a working farm, in open countryside.
- Friendly, peaceful and welcoming rural farm in a great location for surrounding places of interest. Every effort made to provide for guests.
- The owners of the place were fantastic. Natalie helped me in getting to and from nearby villages, and went out of her way in making my stay great. She introduced me to the other vacationers and we all cooked a barbeque. Great place and time.
Les 2 Alpes
You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Les 2 Alpes features free WiFi .There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Cannes is 28.6 miles from Les 2 Alpes, while Antibes is 28.6 miles from the property. Côte d’Azur Airport is 26.7 miles away.
- It was a very peaceful, quiet place with lovely two dogs well-trained. There were two swimming pools and the ground for playing soccer in front of the building. Breakfast was also awesome! We absolutely had an amazing stay in Les 2 Aples.
- Only pictures published on booking.com. In reality it was completely diferent. Fake photos! On my personal opinion this facility does not deserve to be on booking.com. In the picures you can see the window still in a bathroom, view on the the pool (as wrote upon booking) and one of many spiders in the room.
- The quiet secluded location. Great swimming pool. Air conditioned bedroom. Relaxed ambience.
- Everybody were very friendly; the pool seems to be nice, unfortunatelly we didn’t use it because we came late and left early
Accueil chaleureux de Philippe ,prêt à rendre service,,ambiance plutôt décontractée, des chiens,des chats…qui vivent en harmonie
Chambre spacieuse,très calme.
La Bergerie du Cians
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms come with a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and hiking.Nice is 25 miles from La Bergerie du Cians. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Colline de Vence
The rooms here will provide you with a terrace, private entrance and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Private bathrooms feature a shower or bath and hairdryer. You can enjoy sea and mountain views from all the rooms. Extras include a minibar and outdoor furniture.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Saint-Paul-de-Vence is 4.3 miles away. The property offers free parking.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is a 27-minute drive away.
- Everything. Location a little far out of town to walk but only a minor inconvenience. Accommodation, facilities and staff superb. Far exceeded expectation.
- A Perfect French breakfast in beatifull surroundings
- This is a friendly, peaceful place for people who are not wanting a fussy, extra fancy base to enjoy Vence and the gorgeous villages nearby. The comforts are there without being lavish. Julian and his wife are the nicest people you could meet who will look out for your needs. Breakfast is especially full of goodies like fresh cheese and fruits, baked goods and great coffee. We finished a long trip here with true relaxation.
- The breakfast was delicious. There was enough food for 3 people. Home made jams were a treat and delicious. Christine is a very friendly person and we had lots in common. Massage was very nice and much needed after a full day out visiting the surrounding villages.
- Clean, quiet, amazing views, lovely old town nearby. Friendly owner, very welcoming.
La Bastide des Pins
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available daily at La Bastide des Pins.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 8.1 miles from La Bastide des Pins.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquestéron Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquestéron Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!