10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefort-de-sault Languedoc-roussillon:
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:30. A self-service option is available upon prior request the night before.Font-Romeu is 21.7 miles from Maison 225, while Puigcerdà is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport, 24.2 miles from Maison 225. You will find luggage storage space at the property.
- Sharon and Declan made us so welcome. Excellent value. Beautifully clean. Fantastic breakfast. Swimming pool. BRILLIANT all round and highly recommended.
- Exceptional hosts who go out of their way to look after you. A beautiful building set in a quiet town at the foot of the Canigou. Breakfast was a highlight; homemade everything and enough to fill even the emptiest of stomaches. Can’t fault.
- We had a great time. Sharon and Declan were exceedingly helpful and welcoming. The room was tastefully decorated and comfy. Breakfast was delicious, good quality, with a wide variety – particularly loved the muesli mix.
- Very friendly and helpful people running this property in a very professional but homey way. You feel welcomed and valued. Everything was comfy and the coffee/tea facility and breakfast were excellent.
Very comfortable bed, good shower and warm cosy room.
Breakfast excellent especially muesli and fruit, scrambled eggs and home made cakes!
A warm welcome from hosts and nothing was too much trouble.
Particularly liked the free access to tea, juice etc in the communal dining room.
La Maison de la Riviere B&B
The rooms have a parquet floor and most of them feature a fireplace. Some offer views of the river or the terrace. The bathrooms have a shower and a toilet. Free toiletries are provided.At La Maison de la Riviere B&B you will find a terrace and an outdoor dining area. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a games room and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking. Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is 48.5 miles away.
- Amazing place! If you like original regional atmosphere with a lot of languedoc stylish – this is the best place for you! Roy (owner) is very helpful, warmy and distinguished knowledge about regional history: Cathars, Templars, Holy Graal, treasure hunters, Mary Magdalene secrets, saint geomethry, unbelieveble story of Esperaza hats factory, etc. Great breakfasts (including fresh french bangette!) of any time you wish. Incredible view to Aude river and between the branches of tree smooth picture direct to the top of Rennes-le-Château. We will back! For sure! Thanks a lot!
- I loved the décor and the overall feel of the Art Nouveau around the place – Roy has put in a lot of effort to create a wonderful, tasteful space in all areas. The cleanliness is second to none.
- The warm welcome from the hosts – their knowledge of the area and the beautiful room – so tastefully decorated. Really good value for money.
- Large comfy room with tea and coffee making facilities. Continental breakfast with a good choice and quality produce. Roy was very friendly and helpful with his local knowledge.
- Roy was such a sweet man and so helpful and knowledgeable about the area. The room was so lovely & comfortable and the location easy to find. Everything about my stay was exquisite, including Roy’s trust in me to send payment the next day when I was short on euros.
Echappée Chambre D’Hotes
The rooms come with a seating area. Extras include an electric kettle, a coffee machine, and an iPod docking station. Views of the Pyrenees and the Aude River can be enjoyed from all the rooms. The private bathrooms come with a shower.At Echappée Chambre D’Hotes, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the rooms. Guests staying in the studio can prepare their meals in the equipped kitchen.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Free public parking is possible nearby and Axat Train Station is 5 miles away.
- Lovely place to stay and very friendly helpful owners. Definitely recommend
Very quit room with nice facility’s (+common room with lectures )
Services didn’t stop when you are leaving (forgotten luggage was send without demand !!)
- Loved the position the hosts were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area
- Very friendly and helpful. Well laid out studio. 50 metres from good restaurant and shops and boulongerie. Nice town with great scenery.
Friendly welcome. English speaking. Ground floor studio apartment with all facilities (fridge cooker microwave etc)
No TV but DVD player & lots of DVDs.
Great bar food just across the street.
Beautiful location. Will definitely return.
Chambres D’Hôtes Les Terrasses de Cailla
All of the guest rooms at Chambres D’Hôtes Les Terrasses de Cailla provide an LCD TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower.A continental breakfast is offered daily and includes pastries, jam and bread. Local specialties with fresh and local products are also proposed by the owner upon request. Some shops, bars and restaurants can be found in Axat, 1.9 miles away.Puylaurent Castle is 5 miles away and Quéribus Castle is a 45-minute drive away. Quillan Train Station is 9.3 miles away.
- Friendly hosts who helped us out with food and drink, lovely rural view in an isolated village, Good room. Terrace to eat breakfast on which was good.
- Great place to stay, little extras from our host included a glass of wine one evening as we sat on the veranda.
- The view from the balcony was wonderful – overlooking endless valleys was delightful. My room view looked at a road that was 0.4m away. The breakfast was good, with tasty brown bread and what looked like home-made jam. I loved that the host’s young daughter spoke some English and helped me with the Wifi code.
- Everything is fine, landscape, cleanless, confort and good breakfast
- Wonderfully located chambre d’hôtes. Warm welcome. Nicely appointed room.
B&B at no3
All rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Carcassone is 28 miles from B&B@no.3, while Perpignan is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- B&B at no3 is a wonderful place to stay. Lovely clean and comfortable rooms, huge bath, wonderful host. Could have easily stayed for a week. Great place to get away from it all.
- Je n’aime pas les viennoiseries. Le reste était OK
- L’accueil de cette femme très chaleureuse !!! Ensuite la deco de la chambre très bien présentée .. pour le rapport qualité prix rien à dire.
- Propriétaire très avenante, serviable, logement propre, fonctionnel, et bien situé, au calme et avec une belle vue sur les montagnes..
- Lugar con encanto, muy acogedor y cuidado. Excelente atención de la propietaria.
Domaine des Massols
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms include a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms have a wardrobe.Guests at Domaine des Massols can enjoy a continental buffet breakfast. At the accommodation you will find a restaurant serving French and local cuisine. Vegetarian and Vegan options can also be requested.You can play table tennis at Domaine des Massols.Carcassonne is 29.2 miles from the bed and breakfast.
No reviews yet.
Les Eaux Tranquilles
The rooms at Les Eaux Tranquilles are individually decorated and feature views of the Pyrenees foothills or the garden. Each room has WiFi access and a private bathroom with a shower.A Buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the hosts can prepare evening meals upon request, featuring fresh products. Special diet menus can also be accommodated on request.Guests can enjoy rafting and hiking just 350 feet away and horse riding is 6.2 miles.
- Chris and Pat are extremely welcoming and the other guests made breakfast a real social occasion. Evening meals were excellent value and we enjoyed the food greatly.
- Chris was an excellent host. Very caring and accommodating. The river was right outside of our window, the beds were very comfortable, the entire facility immaculate. I had told Chris I have celiac, and he was sure to have plenty of gluten free alternatives for me. Dinner was delicious, and the conversation lively. I would definitely stay with Chris, again.
- Chris the Proprietor was very friendly and spoke English and French
- Owner very friendly with a wonderful Franglais accent. Dogs lovely. Rooms very clean
- Friendly breakfast table. Helpful host who tumble-dried my trainers!
Le Jardin des Gorges
Each air-conditioned accommodation has free Wi-Fi access and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms include a kitchenette and have direct access to the garden area.A continental breakfast is served every morning in Jardin des Gorges’ main building. Guests have access to a common kitchen and there is a BBQ and children’s play area in the garden.Hiking trips can be organised with the owner. Free parking is available on site.
- Nice quiet setting, spacious rooms, superb breakfast and a nice host.
- Everything was perfect! The location,the room, garden, swimming pool. The host is is very attentive and does everything to nake your stay a wonderful experience. We shall certainly come back again.
- The setting is beautiful with mountains visible from the balcony. Very peaceful place with lots of fresh air!
- Very nice welcome by the host. The host had already warmed our room before our arrival. He gave us plenty of nice tips about the area. And the included breakfast was very nice, including some local and home-made produce. The accommodation was modern, functional and clean with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
- Great location, room with kitchen, very good breakfast.
Certain units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is at guests’ disposal in the common lounge. A shared kitchenette with a microwave, a kettle and a coffee machine, and a refrigerator is at guests’ disposal.Breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and nautical sports. Carcassonne is 26.1 miles from L’Envolée, while Font-Romeu is 25.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 25.5 miles from the property.
- the breakfast was really good , the bed was huge and comfortable ,the house is great and the sitting room warm , and there is a kitchen area for shared use .
- The room was great for a family with kids. There are facilities for coffee and tea. Plenty of parking close to the b&b. A good continental breakfast with homemade jam. Michele was a wonderful hostess and made us feel welcomed.
- The owner, Michelle was so welcoming. Charming old house with comfortable lounge with woodburner. Useful kitchen area so you can have tea/coffee when you want. Good wi-fi. Tasty breakfast with home-made jams etc. Rooms are comfortable with small en-suite shower rooms.
- It was amazing! Very romantic place made by heart. Very nice breakfast. Comfortable bed. Absolutely clean. I would say phyzicaly just perfect. But this is not all. Michélle – lady whoisrunning the place is lovely and person with open hart and spiritual dimension. We will definetelly come back.
- The guest house is nicely located and is close to many historical landmarks. Michelle, the owner and her lovely dog, Max were very hospitable, and their positive energy could be felt throughout. The building and decoration is adorable. Michelle had thought about every last detail including nice music accompanying our delicious breakfast. Will definitely come back to stay more and see the surroundings. Thanks for the lovely experience.
La Riviere Lune
With high quality linen, towels and mattresses, all of the rooms at La Riviere Lune include a private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities. Wi-Fi is provided for free.A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning. Packed lunches are provided upon request. A bar and restaurant can be found opposite the property, and the local market takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Guests have also access to a shared refrigerator.The region is ideal for activities such as canoeing, rafting, hiking and climbing. Guests can enjoy discounted rates at the rafting company close by. Carcassonne Airport is 34.8 miles away and a free shuttle service to Quillan is available two times a day upon request.Children can be accommodated only in the Comfort Family Room and must be at least 5 years old.
- Collette and Dave were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area and gave great advice on where to go.
- Bed was very comfy, hosts very friendly and accommodating, offering good suggestions for exploring the area, info leaflets available.
- Very friendly Brit couple. Beautiful mountainous area refreshing swimming pool
- The location is beautiful, spacious rooms, nice to be able to talk English, friendly hostcouple
- We loved Colette and David as our hosts. We really had a great time. The parrots Angel and Charlie and the rescue dog Djinn stole our hearts. We would love to come back some day.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefort-de-sault Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefort-de-Sault Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!