10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefixade Midi-pyrénées:
There is free Wi-Fi in all types of accommodation, as well as a private shower room. The holiday home has an open-plan kitchen and a seating area.In the morning, a continental breakfast, including local produce is served. Upon request, gluten-free meals can be prepared.Guests can enjoy mountain biking and canyoning in Foix. The N20 road is reachable in 10 minutes by car. There is free parking at the property.
Such a warm welcome with all the little touches for a comfortable stay, fabulous home cooked dinner and delicious breakfast including fruits,cheeses and cold meats. Just a gorgeous place to stay close to the Cathar Way. Well worth the extra walk (even in the rain!) to meet the superb hosts and their beautiful dogs!!
We would love to return one day, Thank You Dirk and Leen.
- In Infocus-Du-Sud one feels as being a family guest! All details have been carefully thought about by the hosts, it’s rare to find a bathroom staffed like there even in a 5 star hotel! The views are incredible and we have fully understood why the hosts have chosen to move there from a large city! Breakfasts we simply great as well as attention to our needs & valuable advice on the area and places to visit. By suggestion of our hosts we added Mirepoix to our trip and it was one of the highlights of it!.. we strongly recommend to book such place and well in advance – we seem to be lucky travelling out of season as usually it’s fully booked. Plus hosts speak English – not always the case in France…
- Fantastic place to stay, wonderful views, amazing food, kind hosts and friendly dogs. Great stop walking along Cathar Way.
- Very friendly hosts and a beautiful location….fantastic!
- Vriendelijk en Nederlands talig sympathieke personen wow
- Such a warm welcome with all the little touches for a comfortable stay, fabulous home cooked dinner and delicious breakfast including fruits,cheeses and cold meats. Just a gorgeous place to stay close to the Cathar Way. Well worth the extra walk (even in the rain!) to meet the superb hosts and their beautiful dogs!!
l’Arche des Chapeliers
At the bed and breakfast, every room includes a desk. L’Arche des Chapeliers provides certain units that feature mountain views, and all rooms include a private bathroom with a shower. At the accommodation every room is equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and cycling.Pas de la Casa is 30 miles from l’Arche des Chapeliers, while Ax-les-Thermes is 21 miles from the property. Salvaza Airport is 39 miles away.
Location in middle of town
Parking close by
- We arrived in Foix on a very wet day at the end of walking the Cathar Way and were graciously welcomed despite our dripping coats and muddy boots! A wonderful room, large shower ensuite and unexpected extra living room,with tea and coffee making made it a very comfortable stay. Located in heart of medieval village and near Foix chateau. 10 minute walk to train station.
- Bed was very comfortable, nice breakfast, very pleasant host and good location.
- Real old world experience, rather than flash hotel. Good
- We were so happy with our stay here. We were made very welcome and enjoyed the lovely rooms and views.
- Great breakfast.
Aux 4 Saisons
Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a terrace, as well as a refrigerator and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain views from your room.At Aux 4 Saisons, a sweet and savoury breakfast is served in the morning. Upon request, you can enjoy traditional evening meals with the owners.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.Lavelanet is 4.3 miles from the property. Carcassonne is 31.1 miles from the B&B and Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 51 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- The table d’hote was a delicious cassoulet which we thoroughly enjoyed in the excellent company of our hosts and 4 other guests.
- Nothing not to like here. Ultra clean and comfortable. Good table d’hotes.
- Very clean and comfortable. Very welcoming and helpful owner. Great information about places to visit in the area. Lovely garden and nice and quiet.
- Brigitte and Jean-Claude made us very welcome. The breakfasts were excellent and the evening meal prepared by Brigitte which we shared with the hosts and 2 other guests was really outstanding and amazingly good value. The location is beautiful and convenient. We hope to return next year.
- Well run B&B in rural setting within easy driving distance from beautiful Mirepoix. Surroundings a hiker’s delight.
Le Saint Vincent
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms feature a closet.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.Pas de la Casa is 30 miles from Le Saint Vincent, while Ax-les-Thermes is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Comfy bed, decent wifi, lovely view of the river and the wooded Pyrenees beyond
The Saint Vincent was closed for the winter so we stayed at Hotel Lons across the road so my comments refer to the Hotel Lons
- Hotel St Vincent was closed and we were put up in Hotel Lons which is immediately adjacent to Hotel St Vincent and is the main hotel. Room cost the same as St Vincent which was cheaper than Hotel Lons and also had breakfast included in the price. Due to flight cancellation we had to book another night in the hotel which we also got at the St Vincent price. Staff were very helpful with this. Only had breakfast in the hotel which was excellent.
Great value for money in a very central location
Parking right outside
- Room was quite large with a well appointed bathroom. Breakfast is taken at the Lons Hotel. We were extremely lucky to find a parking spot just outside the Lons Hotel. WiFi is available. Breakfast c be taken on a very pleasant terrace overlooking the river.
- We stayed in Hotel Lons not in the St Vincent. Staff were really friendly. Location is great centre of Fox. The bed was comfortable and the room was large.
- Comfy bed, decent wifi, lovely view of the river and the wooded Pyrenees beyond
la maison de sabine
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at la maison de sabine also offer free WiFi. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests can use the sauna. A selection of activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding areas, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Pas de la Casa is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Ax-les-Thermes is 15 miles away. Salvaza Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Huuuge room but the village is very polluted , it’s follow the main road!
Clean but noisy
Good breakfast but nutritionally unbalanced
- I liked everything. The easy way to find the place (opposite CIC) – easy parking out front. Lovely couple, who spoke French & English. The house has been renovated and is a delight. The bedroom is big, with a balcony looking out over the village (plus the full moon was out). The bed is comfortable, room is heated and there is a kettle for tea or coffee. The bathroom is big and the shower is great – with a choice of where the water comes from – fun. Breakfast was lovely and choices of breads and jam, plus fresh orange juice. The dining room is lovely. There is also a pool and sauna in summer. Beautiful.
Our stay with Sabine was excellent. A lot of thought and care had been put into this guest house, just coming to the end of it’s first season, and we felt most welcome. With our own private terrace, a spacious guest lounge, a pool and a sauna, we felt thoroughly spoiled!
We were given a very good recommendation for dinner, a restaurant just a few minutes walk from the guest house.
- Lalevlanet was not my favorite town in the ariege. Other villages are much prettier. 70 Euros was too high for this place. Room was lovely, owners are lovely but pool are is under construction, the street noise was loud and the breakfast was lacking in substance. Do yourself a favor and skip the whole town!
- Big room and bathroom. Drinking water, tea and instant coffee provided. Cotton face pads and q-tips provided along with basic amenities. Very nice, friendly and patient hosts.
- Huuuge room but the village is very polluted , it’s follow the main road!
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Pyrenees Haven, while Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Debbie was a super host. We had a nice meal after our arrival eventhough we were a little late.
We appreciated her advice and willing help to ensure that were were safely prepared for our onward journey. She is good company too.
Its a pity that we didn’t have time to stay longer; We arrived late and left early the next day.
- Everything. Warm, cost, great food. Dinner & amazing breakfast (home made brioche!!!!)
- Located near great riding..owners very nice..very helpful..
- The owners are very kind. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good
- Nothing seemed too much trouble . Great for winter sports activities and walking. The other guests all seemed to be repeat visitors which is a good indication of the standard. Great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed a very pleasant evening meal and chats. We would definitely stay here again if the need arises. (Thank you for the boiled eggs).
- Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Chambres d’hôtes Belle Occitane
Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Belle Occitane features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pas de la Casa is 21.7 miles from Belle Occitane, while Ax-les-Thermes is 14.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 55.3 miles from Belle Occitane.
- Lovely place to stay and cathy and Herve the owners were so helpful and friendly.Definitely recommend
- Amazing place, super friendly staff, highly recommend
- Beautiful 200 year old house. Very welcoming hosts. Nothing was too much trouble for them. Lovely shaded courtyard and sitting room for guests to use. Tarascon sur Ariege a beautifully located town on the way into the high Pyrenees
- Great place of historic value in a charming Pyrenees town. Lovely knowledgeable hosts and an amazing breakfast. The beautiful cats were a bonus for our daughter.
- The breakfast was excellent , Herve & Cathy were also excellent and provided lots of tips for our stay.
Chambres d’Hôtes Horizons Verts
The double room offers a four-poster bed and views of the woods and the ensuite bathroom is equipped with bathtub, shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Tea and coffee making facilities are provided.The studio apartment has its own private terrace and barbecue facilities. It offers views of the garden and swimming-pool. There is an equipped kitchenette, a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower.For the double room, breakfast includes a large choice of cereals, fruit and yoghurt, croissants and fresh bread with honey and jams, cheese, boiled eggs and fruit juices. It can be enjoyed on the terrace on sunny days.Restaurants and bars are within walking distance of the property. Guests can relax in the lounge by the fireplace with a book, play board games or watch a DVD.The lake of Montbel is a 15-minute ride away and Château de Puivert is 0.6 miles away. Guests can drive 18 miles to visit Mirepoix, while Quillan Train Station is 10.6 miles away. Camurac and Mijanès Ski Resorts are 30 and 24.9 miles away.
- Everything was more than perfect (localisation, accomodation, equipment, cleanliness, check-in/check out, swimming pool, friendliness of the owner). Highly recommended ! Merci beaucoup !
- We had a lovely stay here. Our room was bright and cheerful and very private from the main house. The staff were great and keen to make sure that we had everything we needed. A swim in the pool in the afternoon after a day of exploring was a real treat. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere – with the chickens and cats wandering around it felt like a real home away from home and the two local villages were lovely to explore.
- Very peaceful. Everyone very pleasant and helpful we enjoyed our stay.
- Le cadre en pleine nature et au calme. La chambre très propre et très confortable avec salle de bain comprenant douche et baignoire. Le petit déjeuner très copieux pris en plein air sous la tonnelle. L’accueil chaleureux, la convivialité et la disponibilité des hôtes. La piscine 5×10 dans un environnement bucolique.
Week-end relaxant en pleine nature, dans la fôret. Calme et reposant.
L’accueil est très sympathique, la propriétaire est au petit soin, elle donne des indications sur les choses à faire/voir dans le coin, et nous conseil également sur les restaurants/animations.
La chambre était impeccable et confortable. Le petit déjeuner sur la terrasse copieux et excellent. La piscine également très agréable, car à l’écart de la maison, donc pas de souci de bruit.
Idéal pour les amoureux de la nature et qui cherche la tranquillité. Nous y retournerons sûrement en fin d’été !!
Chateau de Camurac
Château de Camurac offers rooms and apartments with views of the garden and the Pyrenées Mountains. Each one also includes access to a communal lounge a satellite TV, a DVD player and a Nintendo Wii games console.A continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room. Packed lunches are available upon request and guests can enjoy an evening meal at the restaurant, which proposes an international cuisine.Access to a shared BBQ, table tennis and a trampoline are additional facilities at this bed and breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Such a quiet & lovely little place to stay & very central to everything. The hosts were outstanding & the home cooked meals absolutely brilliant. In France it’s difficult to plan your meals in the set times they provide. Our hosts take care of your meals in their little restaurant.
- Lovely friendly staff, wonderful food! Beautiful views. Easy walk to Comus if you are hiking the Cathar Way.
- Friendly staff , cosy room in the tower , nice quiet environment . We phoned ahead to reserve the evening meal and that was no problem . Some of the food was self produced . Excellent bed .
- L’accueil à notre arrivée, la disponibilité des propriétaires, la restauration par la qualité et diversité des mets proposés et leurs préparations….
- La ubicación es excelente, alejado del ruido y envuelto de naturaleza. El equipo fué muy amable, un sitio recomendable para huir y relajarse.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a desk. Every room has a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Le Gargantua has a terrace. The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at the accommodation.Pas de la Casa is 28 miles from Le Gargantua, while Ax-les-Thermes is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 30 miles from the bed and breakfast.
- Du charme pour une brève étape avant une randonnée dans les Pyrénées, un peu vieillot, mais grande chambre et entrée
- Bon matelas au lit, serviettes de bain propre, douche correcte, WC correct et l’accueil agréable
- La chaleureuse hospitalité des hôteliers quasiement un t2 pour le prix d une simple chambre génial merci à vous
- Accueil familial simple et chaleureux chez l’habitant tout en étant autonome.
- La situation en centre ville, l’espace, la possibilité de se faire à manger succintement, la déco
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefixade Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefixade Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!