10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefeuil Languedoc-roussillon:
Chateau de Camurac
Château de Camurac offers rooms and apartments with views of the garden and the Pyrenées Mountains. Each one also includes access to a communal lounge a satellite TV, a DVD player and a Nintendo Wii games console.A continental breakfast is provided every morning in the dining room. Packed lunches are available upon request and guests can enjoy an evening meal at the restaurant, which proposes an international cuisine.Access to a shared BBQ, table tennis and a trampoline are additional facilities at this bed and breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- Such a quiet & lovely little place to stay & very central to everything. The hosts were outstanding & the home cooked meals absolutely brilliant. In France it’s difficult to plan your meals in the set times they provide. Our hosts take care of your meals in their little restaurant.
- Lovely friendly staff, wonderful food! Beautiful views. Easy walk to Comus if you are hiking the Cathar Way.
- Friendly staff , cosy room in the tower , nice quiet environment . We phoned ahead to reserve the evening meal and that was no problem . Some of the food was self produced . Excellent bed .
- L’accueil à notre arrivée, la disponibilité des propriétaires, la restauration par la qualité et diversité des mets proposés et leurs préparations….
- La ubicación es excelente, alejado del ruido y envuelto de naturaleza. El equipo fué muy amable, un sitio recomendable para huir y relajarse.
Au Petit Verger
Rooms at Au Petit Verger are individually decorated and have polished wood or tiled floors. Some rooms have a fireplace. Each room has an en suite bathroom and some have cable TVs. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and guests have access to the communal lounge, which features a TV.Buffet breakfast is served daily in the large breakfast room and a fixed-menu dinner can be provided on request. After breakfast, guests can visit the nearby natural swimming lake with sandy beach a 3-minute walk away.Quercob Museum with its exhibits of life from medieval times to modern day is a 1-minute walk away and guests can visit the chateau, 2,300 feet away. The village of Limoux is 18 miles away. Perpignan Airport is 52.8 miles away.
- Warm welcome from host, offered a drink on arrival, lovely spacious room with good shower and ensuite, located on the Cathar Way trail, boutique brewery next door,loved the pet goats!
- Martyn and his family were incredibly knowledgeable and friendly. Food is excellent – I asked him if he’d trained as a chef!!!Beautiful little town and surrounding area. Kids would enjoy the 4 friendly goats and play area. Nothing was too much – thank you.
- The welcoming and hospitality of the owners. Very friendly with our baby. Good size bedroom with a very comfy bed. We chose to have dinner there and the food was delicious. We hope to come back!
- The host was really making me feel at home, the food was excellent, the room beautiful – and the fireplace was so nice.
- Lovely room in a nice cool house. Food was excellent as was the welcome and the craic.
La Riviere Lune
With high quality linen, towels and mattresses, all of the rooms at La Riviere Lune include a private bathroom and tea and coffee making facilities. Wi-Fi is provided for free.A continental breakfast buffet is served each morning. Packed lunches are provided upon request. A bar and restaurant can be found opposite the property, and the local market takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Guests have also access to a shared refrigerator.The region is ideal for activities such as canoeing, rafting, hiking and climbing. Guests can enjoy discounted rates at the rafting company close by. Carcassonne Airport is 34.8 miles away and a free shuttle service to Quillan is available two times a day upon request.Children can be accommodated only in the Comfort Family Room and must be at least 5 years old.
- Collette and Dave were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area and gave great advice on where to go.
- Bed was very comfy, hosts very friendly and accommodating, offering good suggestions for exploring the area, info leaflets available.
- Very friendly Brit couple. Beautiful mountainous area refreshing swimming pool
- The location is beautiful, spacious rooms, nice to be able to talk English, friendly hostcouple
- We loved Colette and David as our hosts. We really had a great time. The parrots Angel and Charlie and the rescue dog Djinn stole our hearts. We would love to come back some day.
Le Papillon Magique
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some feature mountain views.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Carcassone is 25 miles from Le Papillon Magique. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
- The room was new and comfortable. The host was very informative about places to eat and things to see. Breakfast was exceptional with many things to choose from. She had lovely gardens set up for her guests to enjoy and a beautiful yard. We enjoyed the quietness this place had to offer.
Bed are very comfortable and we had an amazing breakfast,
Thank you very much for everything.
- I’ve stayed in many B & B’s but never have I stayed in one which could be considered an equal to Le Papillon Magique. It was exceptional in ever way. The host, Als, was very pleasant and attentive and served a beautiful breakfast each morning. Highly recommended and should I find myself in the Pyrénées again, I will be staying in L.P.M.
Beautifull view from your room to the mountains.
Good shower and SUPER breakfast
- Great wifi. Modern comfy room, all wallplugs etc in the right places, super friendly and helpful hosts. Sumptuous breakfast.
Le Jardin des Gorges
Each air-conditioned accommodation has free Wi-Fi access and facilities for making tea and coffee. Some rooms include a kitchenette and have direct access to the garden area.A continental breakfast is served every morning in Jardin des Gorges’ main building. Guests have access to a common kitchen and there is a BBQ and children’s play area in the garden.Hiking trips can be organised with the owner. Free parking is available on site.
- Nice quiet setting, spacious rooms, superb breakfast and a nice host.
- Everything was perfect! The location,the room, garden, swimming pool. The host is is very attentive and does everything to nake your stay a wonderful experience. We shall certainly come back again.
- The setting is beautiful with mountains visible from the balcony. Very peaceful place with lots of fresh air!
- Very nice welcome by the host. The host had already warmed our room before our arrival. He gave us plenty of nice tips about the area. And the included breakfast was very nice, including some local and home-made produce. The accommodation was modern, functional and clean with a beautiful view of the surrounding mountains.
- Great location, room with kitchen, very good breakfast.
Echappée Chambre D’Hotes
The rooms come with a seating area. Extras include an electric kettle, a coffee machine, and an iPod docking station. Views of the Pyrenees and the Aude River can be enjoyed from all the rooms. The private bathrooms come with a shower.At Echappée Chambre D’Hotes, a continental breakfast is served every morning in the rooms. Guests staying in the studio can prepare their meals in the equipped kitchen.Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Free public parking is possible nearby and Axat Train Station is 5 miles away.
- Lovely place to stay and very friendly helpful owners. Definitely recommend
Very quit room with nice facility’s (+common room with lectures )
Services didn’t stop when you are leaving (forgotten luggage was send without demand !!)
- Loved the position the hosts were very helpful and knowledgeable about the area
- Very friendly and helpful. Well laid out studio. 50 metres from good restaurant and shops and boulongerie. Nice town with great scenery.
Friendly welcome. English speaking. Ground floor studio apartment with all facilities (fridge cooker microwave etc)
No TV but DVD player & lots of DVDs.
Great bar food just across the street.
Beautiful location. Will definitely return.
Each room features a private terrace with views of the mountains and the valley as well as a private bathroom.Andorra la Vella is 18.6 miles from Les Gardeilles, while Pas de la Casa is 14.3 miles away.
- Exceptional view. The facilities were modern and very clean.
- The hosts are fantastic. The views are spectacular. The wifi worked great. Location is spectacular – but it is bit remote.
- Had a completely lovely stay at Les Gardeilles – the hosts were so kind and attentive, the food was delicious, the room was lovely and the view was remarkable. I would highly recommend to any future travelers!
- The room was beautiful and the whole location of the place was absolutely stunning. Very chill place and easy to relax in.
- The owners of the place are very nice and welcoming. The place is charming and calm, ideal for a romantic stay. Beautiful view on the mountains that you can see from the comfy bed and the private terrace. We’ll come back!
L’Impasse du Temple
The bedrooms at this B&B have large beds, wardrobe and private bathroom with a hairdryer. Tea/coffee making facilities are also available.At L’Impasse du Temple, the continental breakfast includes bread, croissants, jam, ham, cheese, yoghurts, fruit and fruit compotes. Australian specialties are available in the evening on request and at an extra cost. Meals can be served in the courtyard, which is a former part of a chapel.Other facilities offered include luggage storage and a laundry.Montbel Lake is 1.2 miles from L’Impasse du Temple and Pamiers Train Station is 21.7 miles away. Carcassonne Airport is 34.2 miles away and there is free parking nearby.
- Our hosts were extremely kind and anticipated many details for us – including a picnic basket of dishes so we could take advantage of the Friday night village street market / fair. They were also very understanding of some scheduling changes due to unforeseen circumstances. And they have put together some excellent itineraries for the local area, including Cathar castles and other sights.
Excellent welcome and a homely feel. This is a guest house as it should be for people who like to travel, to meet people and to experience places, not just sleep in a hotel.
The breakfast was great, including home made hot cross buns at easter
- Lovely old house classic style and great food across the street
- Loved the unique setting and the ruins of the old tannery outside in the courtyard. The pool was lovely and clean and the rooms had lovely high ceilings and a vintage style. The dinner the hosts provided the night of our arrival was also lovely.
- The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. The small village of Leran and the surrounding areas were quiet but pleasant. It was within driving distance of a number of charming towns as well as the foothills of the Pyrenees. A very relaxing stay. We also were treated to the weekly Friday night festival in Leran which was literally right outside the door of the b&b. We enjoyed some good food and wine and met some of the English-speaking expats who now make the area their home.
B&B La Larguesa
Each guest room has a view of the mountains and a private bathroom with a large walk-in power and rain-drop shower, bathrobes and slippers.You can engage in various activities nearby, such as skiing, cycling and hiking.Font-Romeu is 26.7 miles from B&B La Larguesa, while Ax-les-Thermes is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 24.2 miles from B&B La Larguesa.
- La Larguesa is a beautiful b&b with excellent facilities, a great bed, powerful luxury shower and the most amazing breakfasts. Sally is a kind and helpful host. I would stay again.
- Wow – what can I say! Stunning property in a beautiful town. Sally was the perfect host & we were made to feel right at home, even though she wasn’t expecting us!
- Sally, the owner, is a wonderful host and a wealth of information about the area. Our Spanish Steps group used her hotel while walking the Sentier Cathars route to Montesegur. We’re looking forward to using this property again.
- Beautiful garden in which we were served a welcoming cafe. Beautiful renovation of an old house. Great shower, bathrobes. Very friendly and helpful host. Wonderful breakfast, the best we had in France. The host even gave us the left over croissants for a picnic lunch later.
- The house, decor, owners and breakfast were all amazing, especially the beds.
At the bed and breakfast, rooms contain a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Andorra la Vella is 21 miles from Pyrenees Haven, while Pas de la Casa is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salvaza Airport, 42 miles from the accommodation.
Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Debbie was a super host. We had a nice meal after our arrival eventhough we were a little late.
We appreciated her advice and willing help to ensure that were were safely prepared for our onward journey. She is good company too.
Its a pity that we didn’t have time to stay longer; We arrived late and left early the next day.
- Everything. Warm, cost, great food. Dinner & amazing breakfast (home made brioche!!!!)
- Located near great riding..owners very nice..very helpful..
- The owners are very kind. The room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was very good
- Nothing seemed too much trouble . Great for winter sports activities and walking. The other guests all seemed to be repeat visitors which is a good indication of the standard. Great atmosphere and everyone enjoyed a very pleasant evening meal and chats. We would definitely stay here again if the need arises. (Thank you for the boiled eggs).
- Nice, clean and homely accommodation, the rooms as well as the living room.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquefeuil Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquefeuil Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!