10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roquebrune-cap-martin Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Chambre d’hôtes de charme La Belle Vue
The romantic rooms have sea views, and air conditioning. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels.Breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Traditional dinners can be enjoyed, upon prior reservation.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and luggage storage. In addition to the paid garage parking on site, public parking is available 1,150 feet from the property.
Very nice owner, very friendly. Very beautiful small hotel at the perfect location.
Tasty breakfast.Beautiful view over the sea.
- I was very happy to stay La Belle Vue and meet with Claudia. Claudia and her family were so kind so that I felt like that I stay in a very close friend’s house. La Belle Vue is located in high area so it is reachable by car. But thanks to its location, we could enjoy breathtaking view of mediterranean. Room is very clean, spacious and cozy. Breakfast was nice and especially Claudia tries her best to serve guest well. It was very satisfactory and definately will go again.
- The owner and staff could not do enough for us. We were made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble.
- Beautiful location in the old city, comfortable to reach from the public parking ( in case its own parking place is not available). Claudia, the host, was lovely, welcoming and made us feel like home! We highly recommend it!
- Great view, beautifully decorated room. Very nice hostesses, delicious breakfast.
- Very nice owner, very friendly. Very beautiful small hotel at the perfect location.
La Bombonière & Spa
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and slippers. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub, which is available to use for an extra charge.Bars, shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the property. The 40-square metre wellness area comes with a sauna and jacuzzi, both available at a surcharge. The property also features a room equipped with a video- and sound system. This room can host events for 8 persons.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 14.9 miles away. Paid private parking is available 350 feet from the property upon reservation and free public parking is available nearby.
- So clean and comfortable we loved the location high up on the hill. The town has 5 wonderful restaurants to select from every night. The steps were a bit much with luggage but well worth it!
- Nathalie the proprietress. The location next to a stunning medieval fort overlooking cap martin
Awesome hotel / room, very quiet area, the view from the terrace was just awesome! Everything was so nice and clean inside, Nathalie was very helpful with everything. The village itself is worth a visit anyway, but staying there over night, with the views in the evening, is nothing that can be beaten! What a perfect day/night!
The breakfast the next day was superb, too, and having it on the terrace with the views over the sea was just that extra bonus to make this unforgettable!!
- Nathalie is so lovely , Probably the most helpful owner of anywhere I’ve stayed before . She helped us organise taxis etc The house is beautifully renovated and decorated with taste . The upper double suite with outdoor hot tub was lovely . The ground floor room is dark but possibly very cool in the heat of summer . Everyone in Roquebrune Cap Martin was extremely friendly and helpful . It’s a village with a very nice vibe .
- Our room had a Beautiful balcony overlooking the old castle with a hot tub outside and a Clean modern bathroom and a cute decorated bedroom.
La Fabrique à Poupées
Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountain, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. La Fabrique à Poupées features free WiFi .IUT Technology University Menton is 1,000 feet from La Fabrique à Poupées, while The Middle Eastern and Mediterranean Undergraduate College of Menton is 2,650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 16.2 miles from the property.
- It was a pleasure to stay here. The hosts were friendly and welcoming; the room was well appointed, modern and clean, and the breakfast was superb.
- Very friendly and extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble
- Lovely couple that run the establishment, very helpful. The breakfast was excellent, and the bed was very comfortable. We will definitely go back there again.
- Very nice and friendly family, location very convenient. Everything is prefect.
Spacious, well decorated room with good facilities and balcony. The host was very welcoming.
Breakfast was superb, best croissant on our trip and home made jam, lovely fresh fruit salad.
great care had been put into making our stay perfect.
Sous L’Olivier offers contemporary suites with an LCD TV and satellite channels. Each one is air-conditioned and also has views of the garden.A continental breakfast is served on the terrace. The hosts can also prepare regional cuisine upon request, which is enjoyed in a communal setting.Free private parking is available on site and Nice Cote d’Azur Airport is 18.6 miles away. Local activities include driving the 6.2 miles to Monaco’s casino or visiting the Italian markets in Ventimiglia, 7.5 miles away.
- Lovely location in a beautiful garden. Bedroom and separate sitting room with terrace outside with table, chairs and loungers in the lovely garden. Small separate kitchen shared between the three renting rooms. Hosts are so helpful and friendly, gave a party for my wife’s birthday. Will cook delicious evening meal and provide drinks if requested. A cross between a hotel and a B&B, quite delightful once you have got the hang of it. All the other guests were return visitors which speaks highly of it.
- The entire place was beautifully appointed. The owners are artists and craftspeople and have done most of the building and decoration themselves; the photos don’t do it justice. The hosts are warm and welcoming, offering refreshments when we arrived in the late afternoon. The breakfast was sumptuous with eggs from their chickens and homemade jams. We celebrated my birthday there with a private dinner that was the best meal of our vacation.
- Very friendly hosts and will go above and beyond to make your stay memorable.
- Beautiful place, amazing hospitality,great and fresh breakfast, loved the eggs!!!
- Everything is spotless and hosts are so nice , nothing was a problem and the room quality is 5 star
Decorated in a modern style, the rooms at La Vela have a terrace with sea views, a flat screen TV and a private entrance. The private bathroom features free toiletries, a walk-in shower and separate toilet.The continental breakfast is served daily and includes homemade yogurts, jams and bread, and cakes with fruits from the garden. Restaurants can be found a 5-minute walk from the property.La Vela is 13.7 miles from Nice and Monaco is a 30-minute drive away. With free public parking available on site, the B&B offers an ideal base from which to explore Provence by car.
- The view at breakfast was indescribable, just beautiful.
- Very good room excellent breakfast very friendly hosts made you feel at home
We were very comfortable. Enjoyed relaxing at property with privacy.
Owner very helpful. Breakfast so good and managed to cater for gluten free.
- The place is just a few min away from beautiful Peille Old Town.
- It is high up in the Mountains. Great view. Wonderful nature. The Swimmingpool is great pleasure also
La Colline Chambre d’hôte
At La Colline Chambre d’hôte, rooms contain a balcony with a mountain view. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Guests at La Colline Chambre d’hôte can enjoy a buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Proprietari molto accoglienti e gentili,simpatici e disponibili
- Le calme, la qualité de l’accueil, le petit déjeuner très copieux et de qualité.
- Überaus freundliche Gastgeber, liebevoll gestaltetes Frühstück, ruhige Umgebung, tolle Aussicht.
- Sehr freundliche Aufnahme durch Besitzer, liebevoll gedeckter Frühstückstisch.
- Parking privé tres appreciable residence tres jolie pas loin de la ville petit dejeuner excellent propriétaires sympa
Guest rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom, and some units at the bed and breakfast have a balcony. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre à Part
All guest rooms in Chambre à Part are equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom and a hair dryer, and certain rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Chambre à Part.Nice is 8 miles from Chambre à Part, while Cannes is 23 miles away. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Eden du Faisse
Accessed by a private entrance, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a bay window with a terrace, a wardrobe and a desk. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast serving homemade cakes is provided each morning at Eden du Faisse. Restaurants can be found just 1.2 miles away.Menton is a 30-minute drive away and the Italian border is 13.7 miles from the property. Additional features include daily newspapers and free private parking on site.
No reviews yet.
Villa Monte Carlo View
All guest rooms come with a dishwasher, oven, a coffee machine, a shower, a hair dryer and a closet. All rooms come with a electric tea pot, while some rooms have a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge. Guest rooms will provide guests with a stovetop.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.The bed and breakfast has a terrace.Nice is 8 miles from Villa Monte Carlo View. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 11 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roquebrune-cap-martin Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roquebrune-Cap-Martin Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!