10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rontignon Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rontignon Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rontignon Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rontignon Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rontignon Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rontignon Aquitaine:
Chambres d’Hotes les Coteaux d’Uzos
At Chambres d’hotes les Coteaux d’Uzos, guests will find rooms with a private entrance, an access to the terrace and a bathroom with shower. Other facilities include free Wi-Fi access.A breakfast composed of hot beverage, bread, homemade pancakes, Pyrenees cheese or yogurt, homemade jams, and fresh orange juice is served in the room, under the veranda or on the terrace.Some walking and biking paths start from the property. Pau’s golf course is a 13-minute drive away and the nearest train station is located 3.7 miles away. Pau-Uzein Airport is a 29-minute drive from this B&B where free parking is possible.
It’s not often you come across a place as good as this. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious
and comfortable. The views are out of this world and the hosts are amazing.
The premises and located on a quiet county road and the only noise we herd was bird song.
We decided to take advantage of the evening meal and it was superb. It included locally sourced products, many from the host’s own garden, and local wines.
- Beautiful location with a panoramic view to the mountains and countryside. The owners are very friendly and hospitable, the open fire and delicious dinner cooked by Francis was memorable. We hope to return one day.
With the sun drenched, snow-capped Pyrenees to wake up to and the sky full of stars at night what was not to love about this location.
Our hosts were very accommodating providing excellent freshly cooked food for both a vegetarian and a gluten-free guest. Much of which was home grown or produced e.g. fresh vegetables or home-made, home-grown jams.
The pool was good too.
- Friendly host who provided superb meals in a magnificent location
- Lovely owners,great food ,massive comfy bed,,outstanding veiws,very quiet,will cook dinner if you wish,
- It’s not often you come across a place as good as this. The rooms are spotlessly clean, spacious
Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud
In the morning, a continental breakfast is served and guests can try regional food in the evenings upon request. Products come from the garden and local market.The rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bathroom amenities. Some rooms have a balcony and breakfast can be served in one of the rooms.Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud offers a south-facing terrace, as well as table tennis, billiards and a library for guests to enjoy.Overlooking the Pyrenees, Chambres d’Hôtes Coteaux Sud is 3.1 miles from Pau and its train station and 10 minutes’ drive from Pau Castle. 40 minutes’ drive from Gourette ski resort, the property has free on-site parking.
- We loved our stay at Chambres d’Hotes Coteaux sud. A short drive out of town in a quiet peaceful location. A warm friendly welcome. The room was clean and spacious. The room had a great view of the mountains from the balcony. Our host was fantastic. For a small fee we had an evening dinner cooked for us which was fantastic. Breakfast was fabulous. Nothing bad could be said for our one night stay. Wish we stayed longer.
- The tranquility of the location and view over the mountain are absolutly stunning
- Such a warm welcome and the view was just amazing. Breakfast with it’s home made jams was delicious. The peace and quiet was such a treat.
- Absolutely amazing location and breathtaking to be honest. Lovely home run by really friendly lady and daughter 🙂 We requested a evening meal and prepared with love and same at breakfast time. Swimming pool and environment makes you feel at home. We were on motorbikes and no problem. Will try to return for sure.
- A beautiful setting with an amazing view to the mountains, immaculately clean. We asked for supper both nights due to the location and were served a delicious selection of cold meats and locally grown salad and fruit (€25/head)
Viewing the garden, all rooms include a satellite channels TV, a wardrobe and a seating area as well as a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily. Upon a 24-hour in advance reservation, guests can share local cuisine evening meals at the owner’s table.Free bicycles and a boules court are at guests disposal and hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings. Within 20 km, Lourdes and Pau can be visited. The property offers free secure private parking. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Absolutely everything, especially Rodolphe and Francoise. They were hosts, In a class of their own. They made our stay in their delightful and homely establishment memorable in so many ways. Nothing left to chance, down to the smallest of details.
- Rodolphe and Francoise were very friendly, generous and attentive. They were happy to speak in French or English and we had many long conversations with them both. Rodolphe cooked for us one evening and we enjoyed sitting round their enormous dining table sharing a meal with them and with another guest. (24 hours notice required for this.) Lovely room on the top floor with a view of the Pyrenees. Pau is half an hour’s drive away and we can recommend the land train tour of the city which was inexpensive and a good way to get your bearings. The mountains have many walks although we only had time for one.
- Great host good breakfast . Property beautifully designed.
- It was the clear the proprietors were prepared to go the extra mile to ensure a comfortable stay.
- We stayed in the Red Suite which has a separate sitting room with satellite TV and tea and coffee making facilities. Very well appointed, beautiful large bathroom, superbly comfortable bed, plenty of storage and heating. Fabulous breakfast with the best croissants we have ever tasted. Our host Rodolphe also cooks you local bacon and eggs if you wish. Your morning coffee is freshly ground and brewed, fabulous. For a very reasonable price (which includes wine)Rodolphe will cook you a 3 course dinner. We joined Rodolphe and Francoise for dinner on our last evening and were treated to a superb meal with delightful company. Would not hesitate to recommend this delightful B&B. The location is also perfect, being a short drive to Pau and a beautiful drive to Lourdes. Like staying with good friends.
All rooms feature a view of the forest or Pyrénées, a seating area, wooden flooring and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries.A breakfast is provided each morning at Beth Soureilh. Guests can sample regional cuisine in a meal prepared by the hosts and made with organic produce. Reservation must be made at least 24 hours before.The Lourdes Sanctuary is 15.5 miles away and Beaumont Palace is a 30-minute drive from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast was very good and the bed was good to fall asleep in. The hostess was very nice and helpful and spoke English too. It was a beautiful place with view to the mountains. It is a place we would like to visit again.
- Beth was very friendly and our room was large with everything we needed. The breakfast was beautifully presented and delicious. Beth was happy to do a load of our washing free of charge which was much needed after travelling for some time. The house is lovely, set in pretty gardens with a lovely view.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire sans chichi et très professionnelle. Encore merci pour le très agréable petit déjeuner. La literie est très confortable et les chambres spacieuses. Que du Bonheur.
- Grande chambre confortable ,belle décoration et vue sur les Pyrénées . Coin mezzanine tres agréable à disposition avec beaucoup de documentation . Hôte à l écoute .
- La description proposée par e.booking ne correspond pas à la réalité. Par exemple pas de télévision. La propriétaire a paru surprise de cette description.
Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.La Gourette ski school is 28 miles away. Formigal is 28 miles from Maison Palu, while Pau is 14.3 miles from the property.
- Mme. Saint-Paul and family, could not have been more welcoming, gracious hosts. The rural setting, on their working sheep farm, at the foot of the Pyrenees, is absolutely stunning. The evening we arrived, the peaks were covered in clouds. The next morning, we awoke to a breathtaking vista! Guests are accommodated in converted out buildings and our room was modest, but very adequate. Another lovely renovated outbuilding serves as the dining room (with two guest rooms upstairs) and remained open, in case we needed any amenities during off hours. The gardens were beautiful and the sheep most agreeable to watch. Peaceful and serene….just lovely.
- Hosts very friendly, lovely homemade preserves for breakfast. Superb location with golden eagles circling above, and lots of other wonderful farm and wildlife!! Will be coming back next year!
Wonderful home cooked meal in the evening.
The hosts made me feel very welcome.
- Peaceful place. I like that it was possible to use the kitchen.
- Very beautiful place, comfortable room, stunning view on the authentic country side.
With views of Place Saint-Pierre, all rooms feature wooden floors and a work desk. A private bathroom with a shower is also provided and guests have access to a communal TV lounge.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning at Amphitryon. They can also sample traditional dishes if they reserve in advance.This property has a communal living room with a TV and a fireplace. A games room with a piano is also available.
- Enjoyed the ambiance of the “Table d’Hote” in the evening, food & wine picked from local region. The hosts were very welcoming.
- Excellent breakfast, private parking facility for my motorbike, friendly host
- Everything. This is the best accommodation we have stayed in – in any price range. Comfortable bed, good shower, amazing breakfasts, and even freshly made crepes one night even though we didn’t have dinner there. What made our stay extra special was the owners who made us feel so welcome. Patrick was also very knowledgeable about the region, giving us excellent advice on what we might like to see.
- The position was excellent and the host was professional and friendly. The property has unique character and room we stayed in was huge compared to others
- Patrick, the owner, was wonderful and spoke perfect English (our French is poor!). He recommended where to go and what to see and explained carefully the routes and what to see along the way. We absolutely loved our room, which was unique and quite lovely.
B&B Au Moulin 1771
All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms include a kitchen.A Full English/Irish breakfast is available every morning at the property.Lourdes is 29.2 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 9.9 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, well kept home. Wonderful location. Fantastic hosts.
- Wonderful B&B, far exceeded expectations. Dinner and breakfasts very good, rooms and bathroom all newly renovated to top quality. Lovely wood fire in the evening to sit around
- Lovely meal. Great place to catch up with friends. Great hosts
- We were happy with the whole experience, comfortable room in a picturesque mill house, the dinner was delicious and set in front of a warm open fire.
- Well equipped interiors with a balance of new and old furniture and an ancient exterior style.
Château Ollé Laprune
All rooms in Château Ollé Laprune are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms include a desk.Château Ollé Laprune has a playground.Lourdes is 21 miles from Château Ollé Laprune. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Guest rooms features air conditioning, a microwave, a fridge, a electric tea pot, a shower, a hair dryer and a desk. All rooms come with a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast.Palais des Sports de Pau is 1.8 miles from Villa Dampierre, while André-Labarrère Media Centre is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely comfy bed & nice modern bathroom in an old villa. Tastefully done.
- The owners were in the middle of renovation but were exceptionally helpful and friendly. We would definitely visit again.
- The rooms are lovely. The owner was really friendly.
- Near the University of Pau. Big room with everything you need.
- Large spacious bedrooom although basic. Sophie however is star. Wonderful breakfast. Went to the trouble to cook whatever we wanted (asked us if we would like eggs). Couldn’t do enough for us. Also liked the parking in a cityscape environment. Loved her recommendation on a great jurancon winery
Chambres d’hôtes à Pau, proche centre
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a walk-in shower. Guests can enjoy a lounge, a dining room and a library.Guests at Chambres d’hôtes à Pau can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Pau High Court, André-Labarrère Media Centre and Pau Townhall. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 5.6 miles from Chambres d’hôtes à Pau, proche centre.
- It was very comfortable and we were made very welcome. Close enough to the town centre to walk, but far enough out to be nice and quiet. We changed our plans and stayed an extra night.
- le séjour s’est merveilleusement bien passé, c’est 1 joyau à Pau, une étape à ne pas rater, le couple d’hôtes est charmant et très intéressant. A faire absolument!
- Un accueil chaleureux , une très belle propriété et surtout des personnes formidables, toujours au service et à l’écoute de ses clients. Merci beaucoup pour votre gentillesse
- Accueil très chaleureux, literie de qualité, grande chambre, petit-déjeuner personnalisé et fait maison
l’accueil des propriétaires est chaleureux , la maison est superbe, facile à trouver et bien située : pas très loin du centre ville : une navette gratuite vous conduit au centre de Pau
le jardin est superbe, le quartier est calme.
la chambre à l’étage est spacieuse et la salle d’eau moderne
le repas pris avec nos hôtes est délicieux : ce fut un moment très convivial
le petit déjeuner permet de déguster des confitures et des yaourts maison
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rontignon Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rontignon Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rontignon Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!