10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ronchin Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Ronchin Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchin Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ronchin Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ronchin Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchin Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ronchin Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ronchin Nord:
Chambres d’Hôtes La Maison Du Sart
Equipped with an LCD TV, a wardrobe and a desk, each room at La Maison Du Sart has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and bathrobe. An electric kettle and a microwave are available on the landing.Local specialties and homemade jams are served for breakfast in the dining room. These produce are organic, homegrown produce.The Château du Sart is a 15-minute walk away and the Sart Golf Club is 1 miles away. Le Sart Tramway Station is 700 feet from this B&B and Lille city centre is a 15-minute tram ride away.
- The rooms are comfortable in a very nice neighborhood. This property provides an excellent way to experience French hospitality. The landlady is friendly and very warm. The breakfast is excellent – most items on the table were homemade and very tasty!
- Oh my god, best breakfast I ever had ! Free parking on premises, the hostess was super nice!
- Charming host, decent size room, lovely breakfast, secure parking. Nice French B&B, a bit quirky but would recommend highly for stop-over or a few days in Lille. Short tram / car ride into the centre.
- The breakfast was outstanding, the gardens allowed you sit outside in a quiet setting.Restaurants were within walking and the tram to Lille was right outside.The owner could not have been more helpful and was so delightful.
- Breakfast was excellent both days- delicious and traditional. Accommodated our schedule.
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a microwave. There is a seating area and a bathroom with a walk-in shower and bathrobes. Some rooms have a massage chair, while the suite features a private patio and hot tub.A continental breakfast is served in the comfort of your room, and a brunch option with smoked salmon, scrambled eggs and potatoes is possible at an extra charge.A l’Origine is under a 10-minute walk from both Fives and Marbrerie Metro Stations, and 1.9 miles from Nouveau Siècle Convention Centre.
- Every thing was perfect. Friendly staff. Clean area
- Very cosy place to get away from your “normal” life. Our room “Fjord” remind me of Scandinavia. Private outside jacuzzi was well appreciated!
- I loved the pool, Jacuzzi and massage chair. A perfect place to relax.
- Nice staff and reasonable location. Spa area clean and well equipped.
- Excellent facilities, exactly as described when booking. Very comfortable suite and very little noise from the surrounding area. Would stay at this property again
A la Maison du Héron
All the rooms at A La Maison du Héron feature garden views, carpeted floors and a flat-screen TV. A private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower is also provided.A continental breakfast including fruit and homemade pastries is served every morning in the dining room or on the terrace.This B&B is 1.4 miles from Sart Golf Course and 3.7 miles from Roubaix. Free private parking is available on site.
- Lovely property in a quiet location,beautiful garden, helpful host & hostess.
- My wife’s food allergy was accommodated with great sensitivity and extra delicious attention.
- The breakfast was great! Our host was very warmhearted, helpful and could give us good tips for shopping, sightseeing and restaurants.
- The owner were both lovely and welcoming and so trusting-drinks available-just help yourself and sort out payment later. very relaxing and lovely breakfast of home made jams, bread, pastries etc. Beautiful gardens-all lovely and will go again.
- Absolute gorgeous property! The gardens were amazing and our hostess was so helpful and caring. Wonderful experience. The house has a small museum with very, very rare goods! The breakfast was outstanding and a lot of attention to detail could be seen.
La Maison D’Adam
The room at La Maison D’Adam features a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom is complete with a shower and hairdryer.
The room also includes a kitchenette equipped with a refrigerator, microwave and electric kettle.A continental breakfast of hot beverages, French pastries, yogurt, bread and homemade products is served daily, and there are numerous restaurants and bars nearby.Lille Grand Place is 3.1 miles away from the property.
- Es ist die ehrliche, französische Art! Ein Traum wird hier wahr und es hat sich absolut gelohnt bei diesen tollen Menschen sein zu dürfen !
L’accueil chaleureux, la gentillesse des hôtes et leur simplicité de vie
le petit déjeuner avec des pâtisseries variées, des confitures et du miel maison sans oublier le fromage….
Le calme, la tranquillité et l’indépendance du logement
le parking sécurisé
- Het ontbijt was heel goed verzorgd. De mensen waren bijzonder vriendelijk en behulpzaam. Ook heel prettig vonden wij de mogelijkheid om een kopje thee of koffie te kunnen maken.
- Logement très agréable et confortable. La maîtresse de maison était très synthétique. Le petit déjeuner était excellent. À refaire…
la proximité du métro, 5 stations pour le centre ville. petit déjeuner formidable en compagnie de nos hôtes, calme, confort, de bons conseils pour visiter Lille et Roubaix. vraiment, très bon accueil.
nous recommandons ce gite.
The rooms at Au Troubadour offer a view of the garden. Some of them have a traditional or an African decoration. The bathrooms are fitted with a shower and include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Guest can also use the oven, the refrigerator and the electric kettle available in the shared kitchen.You can use the free wired internet access in the rooms, play some of the musical instruments available or read the newspapers in the seating area.Hellemmes Metro Station is 1,950 feet away from the guest house. Lille Train Station is 10 minutes away on the metro.
- If you have any business at the Lille 3 campus, this place is great. Even if you are just touring the city, the place is a 8 minutes metro ride from the center and then another 10 minutes walk. The room was spacious, clean and quiet. The breakfast is classic continental but good. The hosts are very kind and hospitable.
- Outstanding homemade breakfast, served in an absolutely lovely room filled with plants and musical instruments, by a charming and sweet couple.
- Lovely room with friendly hosts. Immaculately clean. Easy to park nearby.
- Eine sehr schöne Pension, die mit viel Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet ist, von der Dekoration bis zum Frühstück. War leider nur eine Nacht dort, kann das Au Troubadour aber jedem ans Herz legen, der Halt in Lille machen möchte.
Accueil très sympathique
Petit déjeuner excellent
Les propriétaires nous ont bien arrangé même en dernière minute
Je recommande vivement
Où dorment les fées
Guest rooms in Où dorment les fées are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Où dorment les fées provides some rooms with garden views, and every room has a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play pool at Où dorment les fées, and the area is popular for cycling.Hospice Gantois is 0.8 miles from Où dorment les fées, while Printemps Gallery is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 3.7 miles from Où dorment les fées.
- The house was a beautiful old manor that was once a lovely home.
Gorgeous house with a warm
Welcome. Lovely breakfast. Comfy bed. Lovely big bath in the superior room. Kettle and cups in the room.
- We had a very comfortable stay. The owner was very friendly and helpful. She spoke a little English which, with our poor French enabled us to communicate!
- Tremendous house, lovely facilities and the most charming hostess
- A very elegant property situated behind a locked gate with secure parking. A splendid building, a little tired but full of character.
La Villa 30
The rooms at La Villa 30 are spacious and decorated in a contemporary style. Each one is equipped with an iPod docking station, a plasma TV and an en suite bathroom with bathrobes.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning in the lounge. After breakfast you may choose to book a massage with a professional masseuse and borrow one of the books. The property can also assist you with reservations of restaurants.Free WiFi is available in the entire property and onsite parking is possible with an extra cost. Less than 650 feet from the B&B, you will find the Musée des Beaux Arts and the pedestrian shopping area. Grand Palais is 0.6 miles away.
- Very friendly people who helped us very well with the parking space. Very nice room and fine breakfest! Location also very good.
- The large nicely decorated room. Spacious bathroom too.
- Small family run B&B . Perfect location in quite street . The staff were friendly and happy to help .
- The owner, Sophie was really helpful. She texted me all details, we could check in into our room earlier without any extra charge. The room was cosy, the breakfast delicious and the location is superb. Would recommend to anyone for a short getaway.
- Great deco and big room in a typical and beautiful Lilloise buildings, the owner was kind, helpful and super welcoming. Nice breakfast in a bright dining room. I definitely recommend the place if you are spending a weekend in Lille. It has a central position and is great for exploring the town.
L’Art de Vivre Bed & Breakfast
Located on an upper floor, all rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a hairdryer and a shower.Breakfast including local and organic products only can be enjoyed every day. Guests can relax in the lounge which contains tourist guides about the surrounding region. Water, organic tea and coffee are offered all day. A variety of restaurants can be found 500 feet away.This property is 1.2 miles from the Citadel of Lille and 0.9 miles from the Opera House. Lille Airport is 6.8 miles away and free public parking is available nearby.
- l’art de Vivre B&B was ready very nice! A very stylish room, perfectly clean and an excellent host Caroline who took care of us in a very gentle way. I can only recommend this B&B to any one else!
- Caroline was a lovely host during our recent stay in Lille. She was very friendly and always came to talk to us at breakfast. The rooms were lovely, very spacious and well equipped. The bed in particular was very comfortable.
- Very comfortable room and a good breakfast is included.
- Good location on the edge of town, used as a stop off for visiting the war graves. Room was present although beware of stairs (3rd floor) so request lower floor if required. Good French breakfast and helpful staff
- A lovely B and B in the underrated city of Lille. Owner Caroline was very helpful and friendly during our stay and we loved the room and its quirky décor.
La Maison du Champlain – Chambres d’hôtes
Each spacious suite is elegantly decorated and they all include Nespresso machines, flat-screen TVs and en suite bathrooms with slippers, bathrobes and hairdryers.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the guest rooms. The spa is available to guests upon reservation and subject to an extra charge.The Lille Palace of Fine Arts is situated just 700 feet from the B&B and Lille-Europe Train Station is 1.2 miles away. The B&B is 1,000 feet from Rèpublique Beaux-Arts Metro Station.
- An amazingly spacious and bright room with the finest touches everywhere, fireplaces, beds, pillows, chairs, sofas… Breakfast was absolutely fantastic and the service from start to finish was exceptional. Look no further for an amazing hotel in Lille
Very comfortable lounge. Big comfortable King sized bed. Shower luxurious hot and spacious. Delicious and plentiful breakfast. Very helpful host. 700m walk to old town. Left car in garage (€15/day) and walked everywhere.
Would have liked a little fridge to keep some milk wine and cheese in.
- Bastien is a great host to the most exquisite ‘maison’ in Lille. We could have just stayed inside for the whole weekend to chill on the kingsize bed or relax in the spa with jacuzzi, sauna and steamroom. Every morning Bastien serves the most wonderful breakfast (in your room, if you so wish). We felt very spoiled and would definitely want to come back.
- The location was great. The host was incredibly attentive and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble. Wish we were staying there longer. Peaceful in the evening despite other guests in the building. Interior decor was nicely done. Lovely breakfast and plenty of coffee.
- My stay at La Maison du Champlain was great. The room was very comfortable with a lot of character and the bathroom super nice as well! Take your time to get breakfast as it is very nice – thanks Bastien!
At Lumières B&B, each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Lumières B&B has some units with city views, and all rooms come with a coffee machine. The rooms have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lille Grand Palais is 0.6 miles from Lumières B&B. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Everything. The place is fantastic. The owners can’t make you feel any more welcome and even though they are in the other part of the house they are never seen unless you need something. The loft room is so spacious and feels like home. Can’t recommend Lumières enough. Woukd happily stay there again.
- Lovely loft apartment. Great home from home in Lille. Great hospitality and breakfast
- Beautiful apartment, very friendly owners – 15 mins walk from the old town and 5 from Eurorail
The hosts are extremely hospitable and firendly and managed to produce the “Perfect breakfast” as room service. Fabulous.
The center of Lille is in walking distance and nevertheless it is relaxingly quiet in this location
- Charming owners..super clean rooms..cozy apartment! A definite winner…!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ronchin Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ronchin Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ronchin Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchin Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!