10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ronchamp Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Ronchamp Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchamp Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ronchamp Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ronchamp Franche-comté:
La Maison D’hôtes du Parc
It offers elegant rooms, decorated in a personalised style. Most of them are equipped with a flat-screen TV and tea and coffee making facilities, while some also have hydro-jet showers.La Maison D’Hôtes provides a library with a piano and a stylish lounge area with fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is available in each room and in the public areas.La Maison D’hôtes du Parc is set in Ronchamp, in the Franche-Comté region. Belfort is a 25-minute drive away, where guests can visit the historical Lion of Belfort sculpture and the citadel. The owner can pick guests up from Ronchamps Train Station, if you reserve in advance.
Perfect location by the river on a quiet street, 10min walk from the train station and 15min walk through the forest to ND du Haut.
The room is amazing, so well furnished, spacious and clean.
The staff is very helpful: they showed us how to get through the forest which is faster than the road and are willing to make your stay as good as possible. You can keep your stuff there before check in and after check out.
The breakfast is really generous with many local products.
We really had an amazing stay!
Keep it that way!
actually, It is not the hotel, but the bnb.
It may be a bit disappointing if you expect a hotel like service, but it is very good for a b & b.
the garden is fabulous, and the view also nice.
Breakfast is simple but good.
First of all, the hosts are very very kind.
- Beautiful house and garden with incredible attention to detail and care. Superb place to stay in Ronchamp.
- This place was really stunning. It is beautifully decorated with antique furniture and ornaments in a luxurious style. It is clear that the owner puts a lot of thought and effort into making guests feel comfortable and well looked after. He very kindly waited up late for me to arrive as I was delayed. The breakfast was beautiful, the bread was the nicest I’ve ever had! Everything was of a very high quality. The meat, cheese, jams, and coffee were excellent. The croissant was a real treat, delicious, light, and extra fresh. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely return.
- Very welcoming couple. Charming old house very sensitively decorated. Great breakfast. Just would have loved to stay longer. Thank you!
- Perfect location by the river on a quiet street, 10min walk from the train station and 15min walk through the forest to ND du Haut.
Château de la Houillere
The rooms at Château de la Houillere are decorated in a 19th-century style and include views of the park. They also have an LCD TV and a private bathroom with a hydro-jet shower.You can enjoy the continental breakfast every morning on the terrace or in the dining room.You can explore the hiking trails around the property or relax in the elegant lounges. A free private parking is available. Belfort and Montbéliard are 13 miles away and more local towns include Ronchamp, just 1.9 miles from the house.
- Beautiful big house set in a big garden. Very nicely decorated with a lot of taste. Very friendly host giving great tips in the region.
- Excellent Location for visiting Corbusier’s Chapel…beautiful gardens for a picnic with a bottle of wine…lots of outside areas and tables…
- The place looked great and the owner was very approachable. Helped out in every way. Very much appreciated his personal approach. I did not have enough time to walk around the grounds.. Next time i will stay a bit longer.
- “Luxury” doesn’t exactly describe the style of the place. Historic, elegant, and traditional might be better descriptors. The landscaping was lovely, several huge rhodadendrums being in full flower. And the outdoor sitting area was surrounded by wisteria. The house was built in 1848 by a mining baron, and has lots of character. Christophe was delightful company and full of interesting information.
- The chateau is lovely, the bed comfy and the hospitality amazing. Christophe is fantastic!
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Fleuri
Each individually decorated room at Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Fleuri has wooden furniture and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. They all have a garden view and are equipped with free Wi-Fi access.Homemade jams and cakes are served for breakfast in the breakfast room. For dinner, you can share a meal with the host, who proposes regional specialties and traditional menus.Guests have access to a lounge and 0.6 miles away there is pond where you can go fishing and bathing. Cycling and running can be done in the surrounding forest. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Lovely personal touch, all the jams, yoghurt and cake were home made and delicious . Very large and comfortable bed.
Dies ist eine ideale Unterkunft um die Kapelle NOTRE-DAME DU HAUT zu besuchen-Einzigartig!
Schöne Zimmer mit erstklassiger Betreuung durch die Gastgeber. Wir haben das sehr schöne Abendessen in geselliger Runde genossen. Gut zur Verständigung ist es, wenn man etwas Französisch kann.
très très bon accueil des propriétaires. La chambre très spacieuse et le lieu très calme et reposant.
Le petit déjeuner était très bon avec des produits locaux et fait maison. Recommandons cet établissement
Calme et confort
Excellent petit déjeuner
Les hôtes discrets et de bons conseils
La maison chaleureuse et la décoration avec poutres en bois apparentes et objets anciens
Le micro-ondes et la bouilloire à disposition
Le chauffage et la wifi
Le petit déjeuner : fromage fermier du terroir, confitures maisons, brioches maison, yaourts maison…
Situé à moins de 20 km de Belfort dans un coin calme avec de jolies routes de campagne enneigées pour y accéder.
Attention pour les amateurs de petit écran, il n’y a pas de TV !
Chambres d’hôtes de la Chapelle des Cornottes
The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes de la Chapelle des Cornottes feature wooden floors, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms include a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily, and you can also choose to share meals with other guests and sample traditional French cuisine prepared in a wood burning oven.On-site outdoor activities include hiking and fishing. Chambres d’hôtes de la Chapelle des Cornottes is 5 miles from Lure Train Station, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Very welcoming staff. Food was delicious! A very comfortable and relaxing stay. Thanks
I stayed here two months ago and decided to stay here again, because it was a really nice stay-over last time. And I was not disappointed this time as well!
It’s a fantastic price, a great room and very nice ambience in the house. And the owner is very friendly (although the communication is a little bit difficult since I talk very poor french and he no english), attentive and gives you great tips about what to see in the neighborhood.
The breakfast is also delicious with homemade bread, jam and cake!
And do not miss to visit the Notre Dame du Haut in Ronchamp 6 km away from the B&B.
An amazing experience!
- I had a very nice stay in this charming B&B with a really friendly host. The room was clean, cozy and had a huge bathroom. Even some candy in there as well! A nice breakfast in the morning and also a very good atmosphere in the house. The price was tremendously good! I can definitely recommend this place and hope to return in the future.
- Lovely restored farmhouse in a quiet rural location. Close to motorway but no traffic noise. Easy to find. Dinner can be pre-ordered as no restaurants nearby.
We were treated like family. There was just us and a Belgian couple staying there.We ate together with the owners a four course meal with red and white wine.
We were greeted with a glass of beer on arrival and left after a fantastic breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Bout du Champ
The rooms at Au Bout du Champ are decorated in a contemporary style and include free Wi-Fi access. All rooms have an LCD TV and free toiletries in their en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed in the dining room or on the terrace. After breakfast, you may choose to watch TV in the shared lounge or explore the 4000m² garden.Free private parking is available on site and the A36 motorway is just 1.9 miles away. As well as walking in the surrounding countryside, other local activities include driving the 18.6 miles to the vineyards in Alsace.
- Amazing hotel… class apart from usual Hotels. Run by a family to very high standards. The Swimming pool and Gazebo is perfect. I wish there are more Hotels like this. Lastly run by amazing Hosts.
- Hosts are so much understanding! We arrived really late- around 1am and they were kind enough to wait for us! And home made confiture is very tasty
- Loved the outdoor pool and jacuzzy, very friendly joyful hosts. The room and especially the shower was fantastic.
- The owners were very welcoming and friendly. Car parking very good and secure. Good breakfast with home made jam and nice fresh bread. Our room was clean and comfortable.
- Comfortable B&B room at a very quiet location, excellent for one or several nights over if one wants to explore the surroundings of Belfort. Nice owners. Recommended us a good restaurant for dinner in Belfort on a Sunday evening, when many restaurants are closed. Good french breakfast with homemade marmalades and bread. Parking on site. Recommendable!
All rooms feature a view of the garden and mountains, satellite TV, a sofa and a wardrobe. The bathroom and toilet facilities are shared.A breakfast is provided each morning at Equinoxe. Guests can also enjoy French cuisine in a homemade meal prepared by the hosts, upon request at least 24 hours before.Malsaucy Nature Reserve, which hosts the Eurockéennes Music Festival is only 1.6 miles away and the Ballon d’Alsace Mountain is a 35-minute drive from the property. Bikes are available for free and there is also a shared TV lounge.
- Sort of a reluctant b and b in an area with very grim hotel options. The room was fine, but again, not really set up for b and b operation. A better bet is to not stay in Ron champ. Empty town.
- La disponibilité de la propriétaire, le calme absolu, la superficie de la chambre, le wifi et le petit-déjeuner.
- Accueil très chaleureux, cadre magnifique et reposant. Chambre très propre et extrêmement confortable. Un très bon petit déjeuner et très copieux et un excellent diner à la table de nos hôtes. Au plaisir de revenir chez vous…
L’accueil est simple et très chaleureux ce qui est fort agréable après une longue route. Le repas partagé avec les hôtes fut un régal et un moment de convivialité partagée que nous avons beaucoup apprécié.
Le lieux est très beau, typique de la région et la chambre vraiment très confortable. Tout est très propre et le petit déjeuner est royal. Nous y retournerons bientôt et avons hâte de faire connaissance avec les chevaux de cette charmante famille. Ce fut un refuge bienveillant alors que nous traversions des moments difficiles.
La grande chambre confortable
Le site calme
Bon petit-déjeuner avec de bons produits
Ferme Terre des Plantes Bed & Breakfast
The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Some rooms have views of the mountain or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a hot tub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing, golfing and cycling. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. La Bresse is 19.3 miles from Ferme Terre des Plantes Bed & Breakfast, while Mulhouse is 21.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 31.1 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location, very friendly owners, great service and cozy rooms – everything perfect
- Lovely host, so friendly with very good English and German. Very tranquil location with beautiful surroundings, had a great breakfast with fabulous coffee sitting in the garden. Had a really nice room with a comfy bed and flat screen TV, a big bathroom with a spa bath and shower. The whole place has been lovingly restored by the owner and is so welcoming, felt like home. We only stayed one night on our way home to UK but would love to have stayed longer. The lovely Ballon D’Alsace is a short drive away so don’t forget your bicycles!
- The whole experience was perfect – host lovely, bed really comfy, surroundings idyllic, room very pretty, and eating breakfast in the garden under a tree with ace views was just the icing on the cake. I would recommend anyone staying there.
- Ein ausgezeichnet renoviertes ehemaliges Bauernhaus in wunderschöner, ruhiger Lage. Herzlicher Empfang und beste Betreuung. Ausstattung des Zimmers mit allem Komfort. Grosszügiger und gemütlich eingerichteter Aufenthaltsraum.
- Chambre d’hôtes très agréable. Le propriétaire est très agréable. On a très bien dormis et très bien déjeuné. L’endroit est très calme et on a très bien mangé dans un resto à 5 minutes de là en voiture dans le village de rougegoutte.
The room features a flat-screen TV, a fan and heating. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and slippers.A breakfast is provided each morning at La Pleignetude. Guests can also find restaurants within 1.9 miles of the property.Additional features include garden furniture, motorcycle and bicycle garage and free Wi-Fi access throughout. Belfort is only a 40-minute drive away and Montbéliard is 27.3 miles from the property.
- We knew that evening meals were not provided, and had planned to eat at pub in village. But pub was closed, and nearest restaurant 7km away. We were on bikes and had cycled 105km! The lovely landlady took pity on us and provided an excellent repast. Thank you!
- Our hostess was an absolute gem. She could not do enough for us.
- The pastries were freshly bought that morning and the variety was superb
- Very Nice B&B and our best breakfast on our trip. Nice and friendly host
- Les propriétaires ont été trés accueillants et trés prévenants. L’endroit était calme. L’accés facile.
Maison d’hôtes – Borisov
All of the rooms at Maison d’hôtes have a sofa, a desk and a private entrance. You will have access to a shared bathroom.Breakfast is included and served each morning. There is a fully equipped kitchen available to prepare your meals. A supermarket and several restaurants can be found 1.2 miles from the B&B.Maison d’hôtes is 2.5 miles from Belfort Train Station and the Ballon d’Alsace Mountain is 16.8 miles away. A garage for motorbikes and bicycles is available on site.
2 min. drive to Belfort city centre
- Excellent B&B. Very friendly hosts, big room, good breakfast. The kitchen is well-equiped and everything is very clean.
- La dame à l’accueil est très gentille et compréhensive. Séjour très agréable
- accueil et disponibilité des accueillants, qualité de la chambre
- Super séjour ! Personne tres a l écoute , une propreté irréprochable ! Je conseil vivement ! .
- 2 min. drive to Belfort city centre
Chambre d’hôtes “Lumière et Quiétude”
All rooms feature a terrace with garden views, a wardrobe, wooden flooring and heating. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries and a shower.A continental breakfast is provided each morning at Chambre d’hôtes “Lumière et Quiétude”. Guests can find restaurants just 6.2 miles away in Héricourt.Ronchamp Le Corbusier Chapel is a 30-minute drive away and Montbéliard is 12.4 miles from the property. Free private parking is possible on site and newspapers are available daily.
- As a traveller, this was a great place to relax surrounded by beautiful countryside. It is self contained and private, with access to a large garden. The hosts are wonderful.
- Gunstige ligging, zeer rustig, prachtige tuin, zeer vriendelijke ontvangst, goed en smakelijk frans ontbijt.
- A la fois l’accueil et le savoir être de notre hôte et le confort, l’originalité et le calme de notre chambre.
- L’aspect nordique de la déco – La sympathie des propriétaires – Le calme absolu de l’endroit
Les hôtes sont deux personnes charmantes et cultivées. Nous avons passé une agréable semaine de partage.
Ne changez rien.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ronchamp Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ronchamp Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ronchamp Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!