10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romsley Shropshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Romsley Shropshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romsley Shropshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romsley Shropshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romsley Shropshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romsley Shropshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romsley Shropshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romsley Shropshire:
The Dinney B&B
The Dinney B&B offers accommodations in Bridgnorth. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Birmingham is 21 miles from The Dinney B&B, and Worcester is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Such a peaceful place to stay. the owners where easy to talk to. the room was great and breakfast a delight.
- Warm and helpful host. Beautiful location with chickens, ducks and horses. Breakfast was good with fresh free range eggs from own hens. Lovely breakfast room with cosy log burner and garden views. Room facilities were very good. Pet friendly. Professional and helpful host. Great china!
- We stayed in the Astbury room, it was very comfortable and beautifully decorated, the bathroom was great with a fab shower and all the amenities, tea coffee etc was provided on a tray with some lovely biscuits. The views from all of our windows were lovely. Breakfast was really nice and cooked to order with lots of choice. Karen, the host was very friendly and helpful.
- Super breakfast,treats in the bedroom ie easter eggs.Karen went the extra mile.
- It was in a beautiful setting, dining room set up by garden with bird table by patio doors so could see plenty of birds feeding. Rooms small but clean and well cared for. Shower very good and clean and all toiletries provided.
Bewdley Hill House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bewdley Hill House offers accommodations in Kidderminster, just 17 miles from Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Stratford-upon-Avon is 27 miles from Bewdley Hill House, and Worcester is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- As soon as we arrived every thing was great, the property was very easy to find, the welcome was excellent, the accomodation was excellent, breakfast freshly cooked, selection of breakfast choices from cereal to full English, our hosts were so helpful with local knowledge for things to do and where to eat ect.. would recommend to family and friends, anyone looking for somewhere to stay this is an excellent choice.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and a good size. And the breakfast was very good plenty of extra tea and toast.
Gluten free toast! Breakfast was lovely. Hot chocolate in the room, bottled water, selection of teas, good quality biscuits. Great value.
David and Debbie are great hosts.
- Really friendly hosts who make you feel welcome. Breakfast is excellent
- Debbie and David were excellent hosts giving us great information about the local area and making our stay extra special.
horn and trumpet
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, horn and trumpet offers accommodations in Bewdley, just 19 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Stratford-upon-Avon is 29 miles from horn and trumpet, and Worcester is 13 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Wharton Park Golf & Country Club
Surrounded by the picturesque Worcestershire countryside, Wharton Park Golf & Country Club is situated on the edge of the historic riverside town of Bewdley, a 3-minute drive to the town centre. It boasts a state-of-the-art covered and floodlit driving range and academy. Further onsite facilities include a scenic 18 hole championship golf course, free parking, and a lounge bar.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each Wharton Park bedroom, as well as air conditioning, a 40-inch flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with complimentary toiletries.On Sundays at lunchtime, guests can enjoy fine cuisine in Green’s Restaurant, which offers al fresco dining on the terrace during the nicer weather. Local fresh ingredients are used to create the home-cooked dishes.Kidderminster town centre is just a 10-minute drive away and features a wide selection of shops and a theatre. West Midland Safari Park is an 8-minute drive from the property.
- Bed was very comfy view from the room was excellent staff were very friendly and helpful
The staff went over and above to help us and they were all extremely pleasant.
The location of the hotel is beautiful and very peaceful.
- Great modern rooms, fab shower. breakfast available to buy in the golf cafe the next day. Bar and restaurant not open due to winter months but short walk to local pub so did not bother us. Good WiFi and big telly in room. Great view from balcony
- Liked everything. Room overlooking Golf Course was great. Quiet and comfortable. Good pubs within easy reach – short walk or short taxi ride. Good base for that part of the world. We don’t play golf but that didn’t matter. The time of year is important – the restaurant was closed and the bar shut at 6pm in February so bear that I mind. It didn’t bother us.
- Good breakfast, cooked to order and with a smile. Delicious thick brown toast. Excellent shower, comfortable bed and facilities.
One of our best sellers in Bridgnorth! Located in Bridgnorth, 22 miles from Birmingham, Bassa Villa features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.Worcester is 25 miles from Bassa Villa, and Shrewsbury is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 29 miles from Bassa Villa.
- Excellent place to stay, room very big and bed very comfortable. Great location.
- Characterful room, clean & comfortable. Hotel in an excellent location with a large outside patio overlooking the river.
- Lovely building in a great Riverside location, friendly staff and easy to check in.
- Great location old looking rooms over looking the river
- Very clean and the staff were excellent, very nice home soup for lunch and a good breakfast.
The Croft is located in Bridgnorth, 23 miles from Birmingham and 25 miles from Worcester.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Shrewsbury is 18 miles from The Croft, and Wolverhampton is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 29 miles from The Croft.
- Lovely hotel excellent breakfast our room was quite small tho & the shower room small too but was adequate for an over night stay- very clean
- Breakfast was top notch. Location is perfect, right in bridgnorth since i wasn’t driving ideal for train and river.
- Bedroom was lovely and bed very comfy. Warm and lots of hot water
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed, quiet and a great high town location
- The single room, though very small, was very comfortable and there is a nice lounge downstairs. The breakfast was excellent.
Little Brug B&B
Little Brug B&B offers accommodations in Bridgnorth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Birmingham is 23 miles from Little Brug B&B, and Worcester is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Helen the host was a lovely friendly person and she looked after us very well. Breakfast was excellent.
- We had a warm welcome from the owners who couldn’t do enough for us. The bed was huge and comfortable and both bedroom and breakfast table in the private sitting room faced East so were flooded with sunshine. We were offered a real fire in the pleasant sitting room and automatically given fresh milk in a small fridge for our teas and coffees when we wanted.
- Friendly hosts a warm welcome. Well situated to get around without using the car. Comfortable bed and good breakfast. Very spacious accommodation with private entrance and great views. Would recommend to anyone wishing to stay in Bridgnorth.
- Lovely comfortable bed, lashings of hot water, great cooked breakfast, friendly hostess, lovely sitting room for our use with coal fire, hostess didn’t mind us having a take away in the sitting room on Saturday evening, easy walk into Bridgenorth.
- Really impressive accommodation – huge room on two levels + living area downstairs + patio area outside. Helen was lovely, a really bubbly, entertaining lady. She looked after us tremendously.
The Wharf Stourport
The Wharf Stourport offers accommodations in Stourport. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Birmingham is 19 miles from The Wharf Stourport, and Stratford-upon-Avon is 26 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, like a mini apartment. Entertainment was fab too!
- Loved the location, gorgeous room! Beautiful place to stay! The view out if our window was lovely and the music was great!
- We loved the size of the room, the comfy bed and choice of hard or soft pillows, the useful kitchenette and spotlessly clean shower room. The view was great and the host couldn’t have been nicer. I highly recommend this place and will return if we need somewhere to stay in Stourport.
- My elderly parents stayed for 3 nights, from the minute they arrived they were extremely well looked after, all the staff were patient, friendly and accommodating, whole place was spotless fantastic place to stay!! ? ?
Beautiful setting,lovely comfortable room with high end finish and quality throughout,great nights sleep,nice bedding,warm bathroom.
Lovely friendly approachable staff who can’t do enough to please you.
White Cottage Bed and Breakfast
White Cottage Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Seisdon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Birmingham is 15 miles from White Cottage Bed and Breakfast, and Worcester is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- The owners were lovely and nothing was too much trouble for them. Breakfast excellent, free home made cakes & wine supplied. Room small but comfortable & very clean. Charming peaceful cottage in a lovely setting.
- Stayed overnight on a walking holiday. It could not have been better and our hosts were so thoughtful they had thought of absolutely everything.
- Great place and value for money. Would recommend 100% can’t fault it.
- Everything. Jackie and Rob were excellent and nothing was too much trouble. The freshly baked cakes and scones every day on returning from a day out was a really nice touch.
- We didn’t have breakfast. We liked the room, the cake and wine. The shower was good it had temperature dial. The bed was very comfortable. Not too soft. The owner was very friendly and helpful.
Teme Valley B and B
Teme Valley B and B offers accommodations in Tenbury. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Birmingham is 26 miles from Teme Valley B and B, and Worcester is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 32 miles from Teme Valley B and B.
- Very friendly host and wonderful views from her bungalow. Stayed with her while visiting my son in nearby village . Would use her again.
- The views were amazing, even in the hazy weather. Our hosts were lovely, very welcoming and friendly. We particularly liked having bottled water in the room, as I don’t drink tea or coffee, I often feel left out!
- Location is situated in a small village within easy reach of several towns and places of interest. The hosts were extremelly friendly and hospitable with the obvious back ground of years of experience. I will definetly be returning and would fully recommend.
- If you like B&B’s, you will love this one. Everything a B&B should be… Wonderful stay, superb breakfast, lovely host.
- Very warm welcome, very friendly people, felt being home, breakfast fresh made and absolutly delicious, lovely landscape by the way…
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romsley Shropshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romsley Shropshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romsley Shropshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romsley Shropshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!