10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romsey Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Romsey Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romsey Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romsey Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romsey Hampshire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romsey Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romsey Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romsey Hampshire:
The Palmerston Rooms
One of our top picks in Romsey – and a guest favorite.
The Palmerston Rooms offers accommodations in Romsey.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The hotel was extremely clean and tidy and nothing was too much trouble for the staff
- we were both very satisfied with everything about our stay, and found the owners very hospitable along with a exceptional quality breakfast. We would not hesitate to recommend Palmeston rooms to anybody.
Kay and Graham very informative. Excellent location
Superb breakfast with plenty of choice.
Room and decor light and airy
- A truly excellent place to stay. The hosts were really friendly and most helpful. The room was one of the best rooms we have stayed in. Beautiful décor and the bathroom was spotless. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was first class. It is obvious that the owners of this fabulous place have had many years in the business. My wife and I will stay there again.
- A lovely stay. The owners were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was delicious and the rooms were clean/comfortable. Great location in the town centre too. Would highly recommend. 🙂
Ranvilles Farm House
Ranvilles Farm House features accommodation with free WiFi in Romsey, practically situated 1.3 miles from Broadlands and within 18.6 miles from Winchester and Salisbury. Some self-catering units have a patio with views of the garden.All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are fitted with a seating area. With a private bathroom, some units at Ranvilles Farm House also boast a patio. All units in the accommodation are fitted with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A full English breakfast is served each morning at the property.Ranvilles Farm House provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The cruise port of Southampton is 10.6 miles away. Mottisfont Abbey is 5 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 6.8 miles from Ranvilles Farm House.
- The two bed apartment was ideal for the four of us, stair gate, high chair, children’s utensils and travel cot were all provided making it really easy to stay with small children.
- Anthea was a wonderful hostess; very professional and experienced. She went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect. I loved the ancient farmhouse. She called us before arrival to tell us the gps coordinates on booking.com were wrong. she texted the right coordinates which are N50 58 086 W 01 31 245. the Garmin took us right to the driveway.
- The hostess (Anthea) was really lovely. She gave us directions to the property and even went to the trouble of calling around and booking us a restaurant that accepted dogs. The breakfast was superb and really well done. The property had bags of character and a good dog walking area.
- Our hosts were superb and our welcome was warm. Anthea had upgraded our room and was very helpful in recommending local restaurants.
- Property full of history, character and very homely. Good breakfast, nice choice. Warm welcome.
Thaw is located in Romsey, just 3.8 miles from Peppa Pig World at Paultons Park.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 7 miles from Thaw.
- Lovely place to stay, very comfy bed all facilities very good.Excellent cooked breakfast. Good location for town. Proprietor very friendly and welcoming.
- Run by a very friendly and accommodating lady very clean room and comfy bed and a very lovely breakfast the next day
good breakfast, freshly cooked
- Ali, the proprietress, has a lovely manner, very friendly and pleasant and created a very welcoming feeling.
- We arrived earlier than expected and were late for breakfast but Ali took it all in her stride and was very welcoming (we were apologetic for both!)
Featuring free WiFi, Ha’penny Acre offers accommodations in Sherfield English, just 24 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 11 miles from Ha’penny Acre, and Portsmouth is 26 miles away. Southampton Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- The place was really peaceful. The bed was wonderfully comfortable. The shower was brilliant. Chris was a good host. P
- the hospitality we received from Helen and Chris was wonderfull. especially Helen in her JAMAS. What a laugh that was. Everywhere spotless.We cruise a lot and this is the best place we have stayed within this area.
- Room was comfortable and the owners very friendly and welcoming. They even offered to drive us to Romsey Abby for the wedding we were attending when our taxi was late.
- My late arrival was not an issue. Very comfortable and very clean room. Peaceful location and a great breakfast.
- Everything. The owner was very welcoming, the room was superb, clean and comfortable, plus the breakfast, which was excellent! The owners were extremely accommodating – you couldn’t ask for more.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, The Dolphin offers accommodations in Winchester. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Bournemouth is 30 miles from The Dolphin, and Southampton is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 6 miles from The Dolphin.
Could park the car directly outside so could load/unload easily.
Bren looked after us wonderfully and deserves a payrise.
Good playground for the kids.
- Catered for more than two in a room. Free carparking and included excellent breakfast
What a lovely little room, mezzanine with twin beds perfect for my 2 boys .loverly and quiet . Not 5 star but everything you need .
The room is in an outbuilding of the pub. The pub itself served lovely food and very reasonably priced . Would definitely return
- The food was generously portioned for the evening meal and tasty for breakfast, although we were given appetiser instead of apple juice which was odd for breakfast!
- The food in the pub was pretty good and the staff (and locals) were friendly and welcoming. The room was very spacious and the breakfast was good. Overall it was excellent value for money
- Well located.
The Trusty Servant
One of our top picks in Lyndhurst.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, The Trusty Servant offers accommodations in Lyndhurst, just 17 miles from Bournemouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Southampton is 9 miles from The Trusty Servant, and Portsmouth is 23 miles away. Southampton Airport is 11 miles from the property.
The room was huge; fantastic value for money.
The restaurant was excellent and the food exceeded our expectations.
- Quiet location, room was very clean with everything we needed. Food in restaurant was lovely, even though there was not many staff everything was done quickly. Friendly and helpful.
- Lovely clean room, friendly staff, nice evening meal, nice local walks
- our stay was just fine, good food, comfy and spacious rooms, friendly staff.
- Food was lovely hot and freshly cooked,staff v friendly.
- The room was huge; fantastic value for money.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cameron House is located in Landford, just 20 miles from Bournemouth. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Southampton is 11 miles from Cameron House, and Portsmouth is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- This is a fabulous place to stay. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and their attention to detail made a real difference. The deluxe family room is very comfortable and tastefully decorated. The bathroom was very new and everything was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was lovely too, freshly cooked to order with a good choice. We would thoroughly recommend Cameron House.
– excellent hosts! They were super friendly, “family like” atmosphere
– you really feel you want to come back there
– piece and quiet, relatively short drive to many attractions
– big, very delicious breakfast
- Delicious and carefully prepared breakfast. Friendly hosts.
- Very friendly and helpful owners. They couldn’t do enough for you, even nipped us to pub for some tea and picked us up! Great breakfast choices, comfortable rooms too.
- Very nice and super clean room, comfy bed, good breakfast.
Located in Southampton, 4.3 miles from Ageas Bowl, Landguard House features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 3.7 miles from Landguard House.
- Room that I have books was small, but cosy. I was happy to have writing table. Linen and towels were clean and soft. It was essential accommodation but I had everything I needed. The staff is very friendly and Iva is welcoming people with her wonderful smile!
- Was made very welcome, received excellent breakfast, very clean and comfortable room.
- Good sized, nicely presented room with very comfortable bed. Very good breakfast.
- Lovely warm welcome, bags carried to my room. I was in an article room plenty of space, nice and quiet. I slept really well and woke refreshed. Breakfast was ready nice all cooked fresh.
- Excellent location close to the place I was travelling to, close to shops and pubs for dinner, easy to drive to and nice large car park at the rear so my car was safe over night. Really friendly staff and excellent service for the price I paid – breakfast was included too.
Circle Guest House
Circle Guest House is located in Southampton, just 24 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Portsmouth is 16 miles from Circle Guest House, and Winchester is 11 miles from the property. Southampton Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- the room was clean bright and airy, lovely tv tea coffee and microwave what more could you need nice and cosy, bed was comfortable and slept very well , apparently straight through a thunderstorm
- Staff, Cleanliness and the breakfast. Also has parking.
- Decided not to eat breakfast as when we arrived we were asked to have breakfast at 8-8.30am as “they were busy”
- It was reasonably priced & in the centre of Southampton
- Easy to get to, clean, friendly and great value for money
Forest View B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Forest View B&B offers accommodations in Landford, just 21 miles from Bournemouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Southampton is 11 miles from Forest View B&B, and Portsmouth is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Southampton Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- From the moment you arrive until the time you leave you are made to feel so welcome.
- Had a most enjoyable comfortable stay, everything was just perfect
- Breakfast was very good. I appreciated local produce including eggs from their own hens. The staff were friendly. The place was clean and well kept. There was a pub two doors up so very convenient for evening meals.
Karen, assisted at breakfast time by Sue, were outstanding, and so was the breakfast, all prepared to order. Apart therefrom, everything was provided at the highest possible standards and meticulous attention was given to every aspect of our stay. A little tricky to find the place.
- If you ask for some thing different it was no trouble could not do enough for you excellent.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romsey Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romsey Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romsey Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romsey Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!