10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romford Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Romford Greater London is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romford Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romford Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romford Greater London. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romford Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romford Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romford Greater London:
Montrose Guest House
An independent and family-owned bed and breakfast, Montrose Guest House is in Romford town center and features full English breakfasts, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Each bedroom comes equipped with tea/coffee making facilities and Freeview cable TV. Hairdryers and ironing facilities are available upon request.The breakfast room at the Montrose has Sky satellite TV and guests can enjoy a freshly cooked breakfast with toast tea/coffee and orange juice.Romford Mainline Station is a 7-minute walk from Montrose Guest House and you can get to London in less than 30 minutes.
- The property was clean and comfortable and the owners were friendly and very helpful.
- I liked the fact the staff were very welcoming, when we checked out they were kind to look after our luggage for a couple of hours. The property was very clean and tidy, no concerns
- The Room was spacious and welcoming, nice decor and clean, the host Presh was helpful & friendly and the breakfasts were great, bed was very comfy too. Proximity to the town centre and restaurants etc was excellent. Not another faceless hotel chain.
- Perfect room for my needs with comfy bed, fridge, TV and access to Sky. Great shower room and Prash the owner was very helpful and welcoming. Will stay again.
- Well-located near the right bus lines. Facilities are quite adequate and the staff (Prash) was amazing. He was attentive, genuinely friendly, extra-mile helpful, and a great cook and waiter.
Located in Ilford, 1.1 miles from Gants Hill Metro Station, The Lakeside features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.London City Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and big bathroom, it was perfect!
- The Studio was separate from the main building. A spacious studio with good facilities and a clean place.
- Comfortable warm room. Plenty of space. Self service breakfast, good selection.
- This place was like home from home, accommodating to a party of 6 persons sharing 2 rooms. Breakfast was self service. Plenty of choices to eat. Walk-in shower was good.
- no comments it’s perfect . very nice big and clean room. nice welcome. absolutely stunning.
Barking Park Hotel
This family-run B&B is in Barking, and offers meal preparation capable accommodations 25 minutes from central London by train. Barking and Ilford shopping center is a 5-minute drive away.Rooms at Barking Park Hotel are traditionally furnished, and all feature a TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and picturesque city views.Barking Park Hotel is located just a 5 minute drive from the M11, and has easy access to the M25. There is a 24-hour front desk, so guests can come and go as they please.
- Double was small for a double but it was comfy enough and clean. Sufficient for my needs for my trip. Room was clean enough as was the bathroom.
- The room was smelling really bad the toillete was not clean the room was really bad i cant sleep properly bcz off bad smell
massive car park , clean very warm room with a very good shower in the bathroom
Slept room 6 on groundfoor next to reception and it was quiet
decor was good with picture wallpaper and tea coffee available with kettle in the room
lovely staff and would go back anytime
- Located at easy to move around area with excellent customer services staff.
- Apart from the 1st receptionist, the rest of the staff that I come across, were polite and friendly.
Northbrook Hotel offers accommodations in Ilford. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is London City Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- En-suite clean, warm room, plenty of off road parking
- The room was value for money, clean and comfortable
Spotlessly clean and well presented with wonderful friendly staff. To be so ideally located with easy access to central London at this price is a rarity enhanced further by having free car parking.
Thoroughly recommend and will certainly stay at Northbrook Hotel again
- Prices are fair. Parking is free. Friendly staff and clean room.
Helpful guy on reception – very quickly replaced the rail from wardrobe when asked
Close to Ilford station
Good quality tea bags !
Good value for money
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bostall Hill offers accommodations in London, just 4.4 miles from Greenwich Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Greenwich is 5 miles from Bostall Hill, and O2 Arena is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nice Double Room in Stratford
Featuring free WiFi, Nice Double Room in Stratford offers accommodations in London.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford Underground Station is 0.7 miles from Nice Double Room in Stratford, and Olympic Stadium is 1.2 miles from the property. London City Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Rubbish, not a hotel more like a brothel shouldn’t even be worthy of being on booking.com.
- We may say that we can cook there at any time .. so if you don’t have money or time to go outside you can buy anything at the market and cook it there.
- As I’ve said before, this place is ok – just a house shared – shared kitchen (tiny) and bathroom BUT like I’ve said, what do people want for the cost??!!! I’d go back again, defo.
- When we met Simon, he was a very nice guy, showing us the place and offering help. The breakfast was good, toast, fruit, eggs, juice, milk, coffee, tea.
- I’m not sure why all the negative views are on here – for the cost of what people stay to pay here, what do they want? A five star hotel??!!! Room good size, bed ok, breakfast ok too. All ok and good, speedy wifi too…
The Stratford Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Stratford Train Station and the Westfield Shopping Center. Central London can be reached within a 15-minute tube (subway) ride.London City Airport is within 5 miles of the Stratford, and London Stansted Airport is a 45-minute bus ride away.The comfortable rooms feature free Wi-Fi and each have a private bathroom. The rooms also include a radio, TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities. In the mornings, a light breakfast is available at a charge.
- Literally the only thing that was okay about this property was the fact that it was fairly close to Westfield shopping centre and the tube station
- Easy access and big room for what it was for. Friendly staff and access to room 24/7 as was only to stay in after night out!!
- Comfortable bed even if it was strangely placed within the room. Plenty of tea & coffee & milk. Quiet room as I was at the back of the hotel. Huge TV for a small room.
- Excellent location, only 5 minute walk to shops, train station and restaurants. Friendly staff
- great location value for money i always use them whenever i am in London
Located in the Newham neighborhood in London, 1.1 miles from North Greenwich Metro Station, Riverview Room features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.O2 Arena is 1.2 miles from Riverview Room, and Canning Town Metro Station is 1.4 miles from the property. London City Airport is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The White Horse B&B
The White Horse B&B is located in the Greenwich neighborhood in London, just 1.8 miles from North Greenwich Metro Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. O2 Arena is 1.9 miles from The White Horse B&B, and Greenwich is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 0.6 miles from The White Horse B&B.
For my stay all I needed was a clean bed to sleep in which is exactly what I had. I was given to the bonus of an ensuite too.
What I was not expecting was everyone in the pub to be so friendly and make my stay so much fun. If you are up for a drink or two and a laugh this is definitely the right place to stay! Next time I am in the area I will definitely be back.
- the room was very dirty and the bed sheet was dirty. i wont recommend it to anybody
- There was one staff member who was helpful and kind other than that nothing good.There was nothing to like.
- The 2 staff members we met (young lady behind the bar and the landloord) were very friendly
- Staff were awesome, great service and advice. Happily stayed past their knock off time to ensure we enjoyed our stay
- For my stay all I needed was a clean bed to sleep in which is exactly what I had. I was given to the bonus of an ensuite too.
Relaxing Georgian House
Relaxing Georgian House offers accommodations in London.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Greenwich Park is 2.2 miles from Relaxing Georgian House, and Greenwich is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 1.2 miles from Relaxing Georgian House.
- This was like visiting a local family in their house.
- Lovely house, like a home from home. Highly recommend.
- The hospitality of the owners; so welcoming and friendly and helpful with bus and train information. Lovely, non-fussy breakfast which absolutely suited us. The owners gave us the run of the lounge which was lovely and homely.
- The host was lovely, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast wa made just for me – and was delicious. On a bus route outside, which could be very handy, but the room was at the back of the house and was very quiet .
- The house was welcoming and cosy. Our hosts were both amazing, providing great travel advice and an amazing breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romford Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romford Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romford Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romford Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!