10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romestaing Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Romestaing Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romestaing Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romestaing Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romestaing Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romestaing Aquitaine:
A La Convivialite
All rooms features air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dishwasher, a electric tea pot, a hot tub and a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom with free toiletries. At the bed and breakfast, every room comes with a seating area.Guests at A La Convivialite can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests can use the hot tub. A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing.Sos is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Marmande is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 33 miles from A La Convivialite.
The exceptional welcome and conviviality of the evening, which included a very good meal at a very reasonable price.
Our hosts took great interest in their guests and made sure that we all joined in the conversations whatever our language shortcomings!
Arriving as drowned rats on bicycles, a steaming bowl of hot chocolate was soon in front of us to start the evening’s festivities.
- This was a convenient location for a stopover on our way south. The dinner and conversation in the evening was excellent. Hervé and Laurence are lovely warm and welcoming people, they also have two friendly dogs, who were pleased to welcome us.
- The family were very hospitable and made us feel very welcome. The breakfast they prepared for us was far beyond expectations.
Propriétaires au top,
Emplacement au calme, propriétaire arrangeant 🙂
Merci Hervé pour l’accueil, et le petit déjeuné que dire une merveille
- accueil très chaleureux, famille très sympathique!
- The exceptional welcome and conviviality of the evening, which included a very good meal at a very reasonable price.
Château Le Guit
At Château Le Guit, rooms include a closet.Sos is 25 miles from Château Le Guit. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Domaine De La Dune
Certain units include views of the pool or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A continental breakfast consisting of seasonal fruits, and pastries, is served in the morning. Upon prior request, guests can share an evening meal at the owner’s table.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Marmande is 11.8 miles from Domaine De La Dune, while Langon is 13 miles away. Roumanière Airport is 38.5 miles from the property.
Accueil très chaleureux
Belle chambre très calme
Super petit déjeuné
- Tout : l’accueil, le calme, la chambre spacieuse et la literie très confortable, le paysage magnifique même sous le mauvais temps. Toutes les petites attentions de Kristophe et Olivia. Parfait dans les moindres petits détails ! Nous reviendrons à coup sur !
- Le petit déjeuner complet extraordinaire, la chambre spacieuse neuve et moderne, l’accueil, le calme, la piscine, l’espace extérieur face à une vue magnifique.
Le propriétaire attentif, serviable et disponible
- Nous avons été charmé par le domaine dès notre arrivée, le lieu est magnifique. Nous sommes ravis d’avoir rencontré Kristophe & Olivia avec qui nous avons passé un très bon moment et qui nous ont réservé un accueil très chaleureux. La chambre ainsi que la salle de bain sont très agréables et pensées avec goût, on s’y sent comme chez soi.
- Accueil très chaleureux
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hair dryer, while some have garden views. All guest rooms feature a closet.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around les Cardaires, including cycling and hiking.Sos is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Marmande is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 34 miles from les Cardaires.
No reviews yet.
Both rooms are on the first floor and include a shared bathroom and shared lounge. Cachette Anglaise features free WiFi throughout the property.Marmande is 9.3 miles from Cachette Anglaise, while the spa town of Casteljaloux is 9.3 miles in the opposite direction. The nearest airport is Bergerac-Roumanière Airport, 35.4 miles from Cachette Anglaise, while Bordeaux-Merignac Airport is 58.4 miles away.
- Catrin and Kim are wonderful hosts, we felt relaxed from the moment we arrived. Rooms are clean and comfortable. Good and clean bathroom. Nice to chill on their veranda chatting with them after an epic bike ride!
- We stayed at Cachette Anglaise as a stop on our way home and it was exactly what we needed: a nice and quiet place. It was a really hot day and at our arrival we could enjoy the swimming pool, which was great especially for the kids. Catrin and Kim were very friendly and helpful, though not at all invasive. They helped us find a good place for dinner and prepared an excellent breakfast. Oh, and Louie, their dog, was just as friendly as his owners.
Sehr herzlicher Empfang.
Gemeinschaftsbad, welches ich für mich alleine hatte.
Zu Abend habe ich gevespert auf der Terrasse.
Das französisch Frühstück mit Müsli, Obst, Joghurt und dunklem Brot dazu bekam ich ohne Probleme schon um 07:00 serviert, da ich zeitig los wollte mit meinem Rad. Gefrühstückt haben wir gemeinsam wobei wir uns sehr gut unterhalten haben.
Wirklich sehr liebe Personen und tolle Gesprächspartner.
Danke vielmals für alles.
- Bien situé au calme. Cosy, agréable et très accueillant.
- merci à Katrin pour son accueil très chaleureux .je recommande cette cachette anglaise,et j’y reviendrai avec plaisir .
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room has a private bathroom, while some have a pool view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong at Manoir Saint-Louis.Agen is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Sos is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Wonderful ambience, beautiful surroundings, stylish decor and breakfast with a view. The hosts were so friendly and helpful – and art on every wall. My new favourite place to stay in France!
- charmant accueil, beaucoup de soin apporté à l’hébergement, décoration de caractère, superbe vue depuis l’établissement
- L’ambiance générale d’un vieux manoir qui revit. L’ambiance ancienne mais de qualité des chambres. Le jardin dans lequel on a prit le petit déjeuner. La piscine très agréable. La gentillesse et l’attention du propriétaire.
- Endroit calme avec une vue magnifique. L’accueil était parfait.
- On se croirait enfant chez nos grands-parents, maison très chaleureuse et “à l’ancienne”, séjour très plaisant.
Les chambres de carreau
At the bed and breakfast, each room includes a closet. The shared bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Les chambres de carreau.Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Libourne is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Les chambres de carreau.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Chateau Bouynot.Saint-Émilion is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Libourne is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 34 miles from Chateau Bouynot.
- The surrounding, the welcome and accomodation, the place and its design/clean looking. Everything was good for one night / breakfast (and more !)
- La qualité de l’accueil et des installations. Le décor est très raffiné . Nous étions dans un bâtiments à part , “le séchoir” , neuf , très confortable avec sa propre piscine.
Amabilité, le contact et le service de la maitresse de maison.
Maison d’hôte conviviale ou un stop après une longue route est agréable.
Merci pour le panier en dépannage.
- Accueil parfait des propriétaires pour ce lieu d’exception. Très bonne literie et rénovation faite avec beaucoup de goût et de qualité. Excellent petit déjeuner maison. Domaine magnifique ! Nous recommandons et reviendrons les yeux fermés !
Etablissement très agréable et très propre
Spacieux et lumineux
Équipements de qualité
Décoration sophistiquée mélangeant le côté rustique et le côté contemporain
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine du Bouchon
The guest rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine du Bouchon feature a desk and a private bathroom with shower. Guests can relax in the common lounge equipped with a sofa and seating area.Every morning, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at the B&B. Meals featuring Creole and basque specialties can be prepared by the hosts, upon request with 48 hour prior notice.Free private parking is possible on site and bikes can be available for free, upon request. Guests can drive 5 minutes to visit vineyards or a horse riding centre. Bazas Cathedral is a 12-minute drive away.
- Lovely old farmhouse . Charming , engaging host who was very friendly and did all he could to make our stay comfortable. Great , comfortable bed . Lovely breakfast with unusual jams . All you could ask for .
- Our host made us feel very welcome and could not have done more to help us with information about where to eat nearby where we could take our dog with us. Such a beautiful and interesting old farmhouse, lovely things to look at in each room, beautiful large and cosy living room to relax in and a great breakfast with so many jams to choose from, including home-made ones. Absolutely delightful, would have liked to stay longer. Good dog walk nearby around the local Lac, happy dog too!
Excellent location for travelling to Spain and avoiding Bordeaux ring road, which is a nightmare!
Lovely little rural guest house, close to a couple of large towns for restaurant and Bazas especially for sightseeing.
Owners are very friendly.
Nice continental breakfast included in the price
- Bed is very comfortable. Owner is very nice, helpful, accommodating and charming. My husband very much liked the coffee. Breakfast is very, very good. Lovely croissants, bread, fruit, yogurt, the largest selection of jams I have ever been offered (in excess of 12) and more.
- The owner was charming, friendly, informative and very helpful. One of the best small hotels we have ever stayed in. It appeared that nothing was too much trouble. I would highly recommend this hotel. The beautiful town of Bazas is only a few minutes away by car. It is a lovely historic town with restaurants and bars and a cathedral which was such a surprise for us.
Some rooms feature views of the garden or city.Meals can be prepared and served at the owner’s table every day.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Saint-Émilion is 27.3 miles from L’auberge Meilhannaise, while Libourne is 30.4 miles from the property. Bergerac-Roumanière Airport is 31.7 miles away.
- Low key and relaxed, easy to find in the centre of town, yet with a very rustic feel. We are traveling by bicycle and arrived earlier than expected, and were able to check in. Comfortable room, good bed, great shower. (As one other reviewer mentioned, no ho water in basin – not an issue.) Good value, three course evening meal provided (at additional cost). Good breakfast. Secure parking place in a shed for our bikes. Quiet, with a good night’s sleep, couldn’t have wanted more.
- The hosts were really accessible and friendly. They were a bilingual couple, French and English. There was an excellent restaurant a short walk from L’auberge.
- Owners so helpful great storage for bikes. So French in everyway, it is an artistic renovation work in progress, and rooms are large an beautiful.
- Rooms were large and individually decorated with artisan painted walls & pictures. Facilities were of a good standard but no TV in room. Not a problem in our case. We were provided with a meal in the evening at short notice, most of which came from the garden & was more than adequate. Breakfast was small,but acceptable. The hosts were very friendly & helpful. Looks a little rustic on the exterior, but very comfortable and welcoming.
- Room was spacious. Very modern mural and paintings on the walls. The bed was very comfortable and the shower was excellent. Had a lovely evening meal and breakfast. The setting for the meal was amazing.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romestaing Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romestaing Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romestaing Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!