10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romery Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Romery Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romery Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romery Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romery Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romery Picardy:
Les Chambres de Ribeaufontaine
The rooms at La Ferme de Ribeaufontaine feature parquet flooring and exposed beams. Some also include an original fireplace.The homemade, continental breakfast includes local products. Guests can also find restaurants, 6.2 miles from the property.Activities on site are cycling, at an additional cost, fishing and swimming, 6.8 miles from the accommodation. It is 12.4 miles from Le Cateau-Cambrésis Train Station.
- The farm was stunning – all beautifully decorated with an amazing family suite (2 bedrooms). Regine, the host was very friendly and our children loved feeding the horses! Everything is finished to a high standard with facilities such as pool, communal lounge/kitchen and fantastic breakfast.
- Very good and varied breakfast. Staff was always helpful and gave useful suggestions and recommendations on what to do. Room was cute, very clean and comfortable. The whole property was in nature and you could feel that in a good way.
- Great for everyone, but specially for families with kids as it has a safe area to play around and a farm with animals.
- Decorated with a lot of taste and originality. Extremely friendly and personalized welcome.
We spent a couple of days in that wonderful farm.The breakfast was amazing we could eat what we liked.The owners were very friendly and very kind and of course helpful.
We will go back soon sure!
I can recommend to everyoneeee!
Thank a lot again
You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Laon is 18 miles from Troubadour, while Chimay is 30.4 miles from the property.
The beds were very comfortable.
The layout of rooms that we had with the interconnecting door so that the kids were in one room and us next door was fabulous.
The breakfast was amazing, the ability to have coffee/tea/drinks at any time was great too.
Wolter was a wonderful host, very welcoming and thoughtful about our needs.
- L’accueil du propriétaire, la chambre très confortable, le cadre, le petit déjeuner très varié, bon et copieux… Tout.
- Le gérant de l’établissement est très sympathique. Toujours à l’écoute il s’occupe de nous avec gentillesse dès que le besoin s’en fait sentir.
Arrivé tard le soir, Wolter était disponible. Bonne nuit car au calme et bonne literie.
J’avais un départ de triathlon à 9H30 le lendemain et je souhaitais prendre mon petit-déjeuner à 6H30 : Wolter avait tout préparé pour l’heure convenue, s’est excusé de ne pouvoir m’offrir du pain frais (boulangerie encore fermée) et m’a même proposé une assiette de pâtes ! Il m’a mis dans de bonnes dispositions pour une bonne course ensuite !!
Petits bémols : décoration de la chambre un peu triste et sanitaires communs (mais séparé Hommes/Femmes).
Mais prix en rapport avec la prestation
Bref, très bien pour 1 ou 2 nuits. Je recommande
- L’ambiance générale, le mobilier authentique, la propreté jusque dans les détails, le petit déjeuner pantagruélique très varié, l’accueil du propriétaire,…
- The beds were very comfortable.
Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Homemade meals are available upon prior reservation and at a surcharge.There is a shared lounge at the property, equipped with a flat-screen TV.The area is popular for cycling and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Laon is 26.7 miles from Le Bocage, while Maubeuge is 25.5 miles from the property.
- A friendly welcome. Because the weather was jeoparding they made foor us an excellent diner!
- We were very well received and looked after by our hosts. Unfortunately we had overlooked to book an evening meal but despite this our hosts went out of their way to make a delicious couscous and we sat down to a very enjoyable evening meal and conversation.
- Very comfortable & quiet. Excellent hospitality. Would stay here again. Thank you.
- This chambre d’hôte was delightful, our hosts welcoming and entertaining, the evening meal delicious, the breakfast copious and the garden was a lovely peaceful place in which to relax after a long drive. We arrived on a hot day and were offered a lovely cool drink which was most welcome. We had all we needed, the bottled water in our room was much appreciated as was the use of a small kitchen for our early morning cuppas. Everything was home made, even the aperitif. An excellent Gaillac wine was enjoyed with the meal.
- Friendly helpful owners, great local food, safe under cover parking for motos, comfortable and relaxed, beautiful quiet rural location.
Les Lavandières de Fontaine
The guest rooms at Les Lavandières de Fontaine have a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom. A French breakfast with homemade jams and pastries is included and served each morning in the dining room.The house features a terrace with BBQ facilities, a garden and a living room with a TV. It also comes with an equipped kitchen and a bathroom with balneotherapy shower.Other facilities at Les Lavandières de Fontaine are a traditional restaurant, billiard table and board games. Free private parking is also possible on site and the Belgium border is 19.9 miles from the property.
- Great rural location. Themed rooms, v comfortable. High standard. Pool and hot tub, sauna excellent facility. Large restaurant & lounge area, old world, but modern style.
- Nice large comfortable room. Good breakfast and nice evening meal.
- Le Spa le confort chaleureux de la salle à manger la propreté de la chambre
accueil agréable du personnel
le coin spa
petit déjeuner copieux et varié
Repas du restaurant : Super
La Chambre du Nouvion
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath and a hair dryer.Saint-Quentin is 25 miles from La Chambre du Nouvion. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen. At GrIsa’Home rooms have a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Saint-Quentin is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Valenciennes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Owner extremely helpful and polite. Excellent bathrooms.
Alles was fijn! Fijne ligging midden rustige natuur. Goede uitvalsbasis voor bezoek aan de streek.
Vriendelijk onthaal, goede kamer, lekker ontbijt;
Mogelijkheid om de keuken te gebruiken en in de gemeenschappelijke ruimte te eten.
Überaus freundliche Vermieterin, sehr grosse Unterkunft in schön renovierter Scheune.
Die Vermieterin erkundigte sich vorab telefonisch nach unseren Wünschen und besorgte uns noch Pasta und ein paar Lebensmittel, die wir selber kochen konnten.
Wein und Softdrinks waren ohnehin vorhanden.
Himmlisch ruhige Lage.
Für ein oder zwei Nächte und für Radtouristen wie wir in Ordnung.
- Ruime gites met twee apart te boeken kamers met gezamenlijke woon-/eetkamer. Netjes en alles in dezelfde stijl. Prettige gastvrijheid. Type ontbijt in overleg en goed. Prachtige en afwisselende omgeving voor (niet al te zware) fietstochten en wandelingen.
- Ruhige Lage in abgelegenem ländlichen Umfeld. Renovierte Scheune mit Garten und moderner Einrichtung in super Design. Grosser Aufenthaltsraum mit Küche. Freundliche Gastgeberin und gutes Frühstück. Sehr zufrieden.
La Cense Lignère
All accommodation is accessed by a private entrance and features a terrace, garden views and a seating area. They are complete with a kitchenette and private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be requested each morning and offers organic, homemade French pastries. It can also be served in the comfort of the suite or caravan. Guests coming back from a hike or bicycle ride can reserve a picnic basket to be ready upon their return.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The Avesnois Eco Museum is a 30-minute drive away and Lille is just under an hour’s drive away.
- My girlfriend and I had a great stay. The owners of the guesthouse (Val and Bernard) are lovely people. I can really recommend La Cense Lignère if you like biking. The area is beautiful and there are two signed routes in the neighbourhood of the accommodation.
- Friendliness of the owners. Charming suite of rooms and useful extras of fridge and microwave.
- Accueil, hébergement, petit déjeuner, ponctualité, tout est parfait. Merci , nous vous souhaitons une très bonne saison. A la prochaine
- Comme dans un rêve de gamin … dormir dans une roulotte dans un champ avec pour seuls compagnons les oiseaux (ah, le coucou …), un âne et 2 moutons ! C’était magique, roulotte très bien équipée et super jolie, excellent petit déjeuner (le pain, une merveille) et acceuil chaleureux. On y reviendra -:)
- des hôtes charmants le confort, la situation, les petit déjeuner,
La Demeure Avesnoise
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is provided each morning at La Demeure Avesnoise.Fourmies with its train station, shops and restaurants is ideally located 1.9 miles away and Hirson is a 20-minute drive from the B&B. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Breakfast was good, mainly if we consider the price. The owner was really kind, even without speaking english she really tried to support us during our staying. Room was clean. For us that just wanted to a nice place to sleep without spending too much, it was really good.
Very welcoming, spacious rooms, and excellent breakfast, homemade jams a treat to eat.
There is also a very good and friendly restaurant within walking distance. Wignehies is quite quiet, but is very interesting place to wander around.
- Le cadre directement chambre sur l extérieur pelouse
- Accueil chaleureux, literie extra, petit déjeuner, confort et calme
- Parcheggio interno, bagno privato, colazione super.
Les Temps Gourmands
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom. The property has also an independent Restaurant and guests can enjoy a meal there upon prior reservation.Activities in the area include hiking and cycling. Guests can take a bath in the nearby lakes.
- Under cover parking for our motorbikes. Breakfast left out for the morning as we had an early start. Superb evening meal.
- Shelter for motorbikes, prepared breakfast left out for us as we had an early start.
- This restaurant/hotel is located in a very rural setting, cows are in the fields nearby. The family who run it are charming and polite. We were given a perfect family room with lovely views. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and the dining room beautiful. Sadly on the night of our stay the restaurant was closed.
- The welcome was superb, the bed was really comfortable, and we enjoyed the stay very much.
- The place is stunning, attention to detail is superb, staff are so friendly and helpful , great breakfast , would stay again
The rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Every room has a private bathroom with a shower. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Le chateau can find nearby.Laon is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Charleville-Mézières is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romery Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romery Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romery Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!