10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romery Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Romery Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romery Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romery Champagne – Ardenne:
Roulotte la Dominique
The rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property. A glass of champagne will be offered upon arrival.The area is popular for cycling and fishing. Reims is 11.8 miles from Roulotte la Dominique, while Épernay is 4.3 miles away.
- Very unusual accommodation, but very cute and comfortable, huge bed, built by the owner. Generous french breakfast. In a small village surrounded by grape vines. Great hosts, Patrick and Sylvette. Try Vincent’s champagne and buy some, ask about his new venture, champagne made entirely without electricity. A true artisan
Very personal welcome with family’s own excellent champagne! Unique experience and very calm setting. Unique wagon, garden available, warm bubbly jacuzzi water and bubbly, what more could one ask!
Little village and nice old photos to show it in the olden times and beautiful vineyards just up the road.
- very quiet and peaceful, surrounded by a beautiful garden, friendly hosts – a home away from home. And surprise, there’s even a jacuzzi!
- Very good location , in the middle of champagne vineyards, great hosts, very good home made breakfast. Tour of a champagne making process. Great shower pressure
- Very different, great fun, lovely people and fantastic breakfast.
Villa Louis Victor
At Villa Louis Victor, the rooms come with a closet. The rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Guests at Villa Louis Victor will be able to enjoy activities in and around Dizy, like cycling.Reims is 14 miles from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 22 miles from the property.
Beautiful room great staff.
Will definately stay again
Extremely secure parking
Excellent hotel to discover Champagne region
Great rooms, super friendly staff, delicious breakfast
- The continental breakfast, although not extensive, was good with very fresh bread and pastries.
- Absolutely gem of a property. Everything is elegant, harmonious and in good taste. Breakfast is rich in options. Champagne cellar is available on site. Fabulous experience.
- Excellent location, friendly staff and very clean.
- Beautiful room great staff.
Le Clos Des Armoiries
Each room comes with a coffee machine and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for cycling. Épernay is 2.7 miles from Le Clos Des Armoiries, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 20.5 miles from the property.
- Magnificent property in one of the most beautiful of the top champagne villages. Lovely gardens with extensive views over vineyards. Large, very clean and modern room with all the accoutrements associated with a top b&b. Very nice linens and towels. Breakfast is very good with excellent croissants, pound cake, cheese and ham. Proprietress speaks good English and is most accommodating and very charming.
- Beautiful location with garden and view over champagne vines
- Beautifully decorated and fantastic rooms. Great bed and pillows. Great shower. Excellent breakfast. Excellent service!
- Very spacious room under the eaves with easy to operate modern V-lux windows; 2 efficient radiators; good wifi; very comfortable bed….
- You can not miss this place if you are planning to stay in the area. The place is situated in an almost castle like building where the owners have their own loft to stay in. It was really lovely meeting the owner who was also an interior designer. This explains the amazing atmosphere and decor of the place. We stayed in room three which was really huge with a master bed a lovimg room plus an extra bed in the corner. The place had an extra living room connected to the breakfast area which you could use freely. We had our breakfast included in the rates and woke up every morning to the most delicious croissant in France. The bfeakfast also included cold cuts, cheese, jam, cereals, yoghurt, fruits, baguettes, coffee and tea which was just perfect to set you first the day. Towns nearby are very close to drive like epernay and reims. Please do stay in this lovely place. Keep in mind though that in January the town is mostly closed. You would need to go to Epernay for meals and shopping.
Manoir De Montflambert
Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath and extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Épernay is 3.7 miles from Manoir De Montflambert, while Châlons-en-Champagne is 17.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 21.7 miles from the property.
- What an amazing place to stay in the vineyards just above Ay. The place is truly magnificent with a wonderful mix of traditional and modern. The lake is so peaceful. We had a huge suite with two bedrooms, bathroom, and a lovely eating area. The rooms overlook the lake. The owners produce their own champagne which is wonderful. What makes this place the best place to stay is the wonderful welcome that you receive from your hosts who go out of their way to make your stay the best possible. The breakfast room has doors that open out onto the lake and there is so much choice for breakfast – fresh eggs from their own chickens, cooked perfectly! If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the champagne area don’t look anywhere else
- Amazing location in the middle of the champagne with great views. Beautiful setting and great welcoming team. Beautifully decorated rooms and the atmosphere was enchanting
- Beautiful scenery, great champagne at the bar, very kind staff, beautiful place
- Breakfast was wonderful. The staff speaks minimal English but are very helpful if you try to communicate in French. Grounds are quite nice.
Great breakfast, excellent champagne!
Very friendly owner
Passion Et Terroir
Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Passion Et Terroir features free WiFi .Guests can visit the vineyard and wine cellar on site and enjoy a free glass of Champagne.You can play table tennis at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for cycling. Reims is 14.9 miles from Passion Et Terroir, while Épernay is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 22.4 miles from the property.
- Fabulous room and the best breakfast we’ve ever had. The hosts were lovely and the champagne delicious !
- The location of Passion et Terroir is ideal for exploding the champagne region. The bonus was the champagne made on site, which we though5 was excellent and very reasonably priced. The addition of a sitting room with a view of the surrounding countryside made the accommodation even better than we could have wished for and we enjoyed picnic suppers enjoying the view. The welcome from a Lydie and Francis was superb, and the breakfasts were amazing!
- Our hosts were so accommodating and went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Also the breakfast selection was amazing!!
- Just a wonderful place with a wonderful host and wow what a breakfast. Everything was thought of just everything.
Spacious, comfortable and clean accommodation with excellent beds. Very friendly and customer oriented hosts. Although busy, Vincent made time to showing us his cellar and explained his way of producing champagne – Cuvees de terroir et d’Exception. Exprimant au mieux le biodynamie.
Finally, the excellent breakfast, complemented with warm apple tarte, quiche lorraine and crepes – are more than a good reason to recommending ‘Passion Et Terroir’.
Champagne André Bergère
All of the rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There are also 2 apartments with a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is served every day. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the bar on site. Guests will be welcomed with a free drink and a small bottle of champagne is included in each accommodation.The property offers free parking. Mercier Champagne House is 1,650 feet away and 1,950 feet from Epernay Train Station. Reims is 18.6 miles from the B&B.
- Wonderful staff, a beautiful room and ideal location
- Very nice and clean room, good location, friendly staff, Hotel located in nice area. Breakfast room was nice and only few people in same time. Breakfast was ok. Typical french breakfast.
- Fantastic location on Avenue de Champagne. Beautiful accommodation and excellent breakfast. Parking on site. There are delightful tasting options on site with the quality André Bergere champagne or so many other champagne houses to visit.
Staff were very friendly & helpful. Great location for walking into town and on-site car parking fabulous. Lovely breakfast. Comfy bed.
Thank you for the juice & champagne!
The morning breakfast was beautiful & delicious. The staff went above and beyond every day to help us, talk to us, teach us about champagne and give advice.
We stayed in two different rooms. Both were beautifully appointed.
All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a wardrobe, while the suite also includes a terrace and separate living room. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer.A breakfast is provided each morning at Le Corrigot and is served in the conservatory. Guests can find a choice of restaurants in the centre of Épernay, a 5-minute drive away.Additional features include free WiFi access in the public areas and free private parking on site. The property gives guests access to a stable located 1.2 miles away. Guests have the possibility to rent a place for their horse for an extra charge and a shuttle bus is available upon demand from the house to the stable. There is a bicycle storage area available for guests. Guests have the option of renting a barbecue for an additional fee.Châlons Vatry Airport is a 45-minute drive away and Chalons-sur-Marne is 22.4 miles from the property. Chateau de Pierry is situated a 5-minute walk from the property.
- Very comfortable, convenient location and close to Epernay, lovely clean room and a very nice breakfast.
- I still like the style of that place! The deco, the simplicity and the fact that they always do pancakes in the morning.
- The whole place felt and looked lovely, despite freezing wintry conditions. We felt right at home and our room, the Oriental, had oodles of character. The breakfast was wonderful: excellent croissants, jam and probably the best scrambled eggs I’ve ever eaten.
Excellent location from which to tour that area of Champagne.
Large, comfortable, room.
- The breakfast was the best we had on our trip and the bed was was super comfy. Enjoyed petting the cats.
Champagne Domaine Sacret – AY
Each uniquely-decorated room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. They all include unique and original furnishing such as a wooden bathtub or chandeliers. Tea/coffee facilities are provided as well.The continental breakfast is provided daily in the shared lounge. It includes charcuterie, cheeses, fresh fruit juices and homemade cakes.Reims – Prunay Aerodrome Airport is 18 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Good shower, size of the room, separate toilet’ Comfortable room.
- This accommodation exceeded our expectations. After all we had not booked a five star hotel, but found it as good as many five stars. the champagne tasting was a bonus. Excellent by the way!
- Refurbished , fabulous experience ! Loved it to bits
- An absolutely beautiful little hotel, the staff are so friendly and helpful. We didn’t want to leave it’s that wonderful. Definitely will be returning.
- Our stay was an absolute delight. This champagne house is tucked away in a very quiet place in town. The rooms are stunning and clean. Odile couldn’t be more helpful and cheery! The champagne tastings are a great bonus and pleasant way of spending an hour before dinner.
La Villa Champagne Ployez-Jacquemart
All the heated rooms at Domaine Ployez-Jacquemart offer a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath. Some have a four-poster bed and romantic furniture.Guests are invited to enjoy a buffet breakfast every morning at Domaine Ployez-Jacquemart. Meals prepared by the hosts are also available on request. Wine tastings can be organized at the property.This B&B is a 20-minute drive from Reims Cathedral and 7.5 miles from the A4 motorway. Free private parking is available on site.
- Clean and modern and a 10 minutes brisk walk to Aldt Stadt- lovely owner and private parking
- The free wine tour by Sabina was very informative with cellars below the property. Also a bbq is provided with plates etc to make your own food. A lovely touch in the hot weather.
- The Chateau was perfectly located. Not too far from the city of Reims, but far enough to enjoy staying in the countryside. I highly recommend.
- The views and grounds were spectacular put you right in the heart of the champagne vineyards.
- Large, airy, light & beautifully decorated room. Comfortable bed. Clean shower room with good hot shower. Very good location. The cellar/cave tour was excellent- very informative. It was better than the tour of Taittinger caves.
The rooms at Champagne Gilmaire-Etienne have been individually decorated and include an en suite bathroom. All rooms are soundproofed.A buffet breakfast is provided every morning on the terrace or in the dining room.Free private parking is possible on site and the A4 motorway is a 20-minute drive away. Other local towns include Reims and Château-Thierry, both 24.9 miles from the property.
- I felt like a “Champenoise” ! ? A great host, giving useful information, the location was perfect. It is a place where I will return soon! Thank you !
- A good place in the countryside in middle of champagne area. Very clean and modern decoration. good breakfast..Good and free parking in the courtyard. Very good champagne of the house was available at a reasonable price.
- Impeccable. Clean, great beds, typical French breakfast, very good. Great bathroom with separate toilet, shower with jets, roomy. Friendly hostess, great champagne and plenty of wineries to visit in the area. We will return for sure.
Nice reception, nice conversation with lady owner, enjoying a glass of their Champagne!
Breakfast was very good.
- Every room has its own style, a lot of attention is payed to this. Large bathroom. Nice swimming pool. Good champagne wine.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romery Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romery Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romery Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!