10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romeries Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Romeries Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romeries Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romeries Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romeries Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romeries Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romeries Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romeries Nord:
Chambre d’Hotes La Chaiserie
Each room features a private entrance, accessible from the terrace and with views of the park. Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room.You can enjoy a walk in the park, and it is possible to arrange a guided visit with the owners. Free, private parking is possible on site. Valenciennes Train Station is 14.3 miles away.
- Set in a very nice and green environment with spacious rooms.
The host very nice.
A lots of animals, many in freedom.
Nice place for resting and contacting with animals/ farm style.
Good breakfast, generous and variety.
- La habitación, muy cómoda, grande, confortable, muy agradable.
Marie-Pierre und Richard kümmern sich wunderbar um ihre Gäste. Das Anwesen ist herrlich. Die Zimmer sind riesengroß mit absolut ausreichend Komfort und weitaus moderner, als man es auf einem ländlichen Anwesen erwarten würde.
Ein herrlich angelegtes Grundstück mit zahlreichen Tieren und alles mitten in der Natur. Wissen sollte man, dass man einem Esel nicht die Finger vor’s Maul hält, denn dann könnte man auch mal gebissen werden ;-))))
Ich war mit 2 Freunden wegen des Besuchs eines Festivals in der Nähe da. Und Richard hat uns sogar nach Le Cateau gefahren und Nachts auch dort wieder abgeholt. Einfach sensationell.
Das Frühstück ist ebenfalls herrlich. Alles was das Herz begehrt und was eben einem französischen Frühstück entspricht. Wer also glaubt, er muss auch in Frankreich zum Frühstück unbedingt Wurst essen, der bringt sich besser welche mit.
- Très bon accueil des propriétaires. Endroit très agréable, calme et reposant
Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière
The rooms at Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière have a TV, an electric kettle and a refrigerator. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is provided daily and includes homemade products such as jams and yogurts. You can also request a homemade meal on site.The property is situated 8.7 miles from Valenciennes and 6.2 miles from Parc Naturel Régional de l’Avesnois. Le Quesnoy Train Station is 6.2 miles away.
- Warm welcome very nice to be given some hot chocolate after our journey. Excellent breakfast home made produce is excellent.
- Very beautiful setting. The room was perfect for the three of us and beautifully and lovingly decorated, reflecting the individual style of our hostess. The welcome by our hosts was extremely warm and made us feel at home immediately. The recommendation for dinner in a nearby town was also perfect. The rooms are situated on a working dairy farm and we even got a personal tour of the farm which was super interesting especially for our six year old daughter.
- La visite fabuleuse des lieux avec le propriétaire et le calme reposant de la campagne et des animaux.
- De kamer is ruim en is voldoende voor een klein gezin. Het is een beetje een allergaartje met sierkussens en een hoop toeters en bellen maar het maakt de kamer gezellig landelijk. De locatie vindt je door een onverharde weg die je een tijd lang laat twijfelen waar je in vredesnaam terecht komt… De ontvangst door de eigenaresse is erg vriendelijk. Voor een diner moet je echter 10 km incalculeren. Het ontbijt is prima voor franse begrippen.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le logement et le cadre. La sympathie de la propriétaire et sa grande disponibilité. L’excellent petit déjeuner.
All guest rooms come with a fridge, stovetop, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. The bed and breakfast provides certain accommodations with lake views, and rooms contain a electric tea pot. The rooms at La Chaumiere have air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Mons is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Tournai is 30 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 35 miles away.
- Breakfast was very good. Big choice of meal. Bed was comfortable. Owner was communicative and pleasant.
- A lovely room and ensuite with a pleasant view. The hosts were very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Comfy bed. Great views out of large bedroom windows. Lovely hosts.
Very comfortable room and bed, nicely decorated with an attention to details. Very pretty view from the room, it was very quiet and relaxing.
We loved the French breakfast too!
- The location was the perfect distance from Calais. The host was very welcoming to both me and our dogs. Inside the accommodation was clean and modern with a delicious breakfast in the morning
With a private entrance, the heated, soundproofed guest rooms feature a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Additional facilities include a flat-screen TV and a working desk.A continental breakfast is provided daily at La Jolimessine, and guests can cook their own meals in the communal kitchen. Shared meals with hosts featuring homemade, regional food are also available upon request.Free, private parking, books and board games rental are available on site. You may also choose to discover the Archeological Museum of Bavay or the cheese-manufacturing village of Marouilles, both 12 and 9.3 miles from the B&B.
- Very quiet and convenient to our destination. Breakfast plentiful.
- The house was in a lovely little village. It was easy to find. The ponds and the wildlife in the back garden were delightful and the views over gardens and countryside were glorious.
- The receptionist was really friendly and very helpful.
- This property is in a great location for exploring Le Quesnoy and the surrounding area. It is very easy to find, and set in beautiful grounds. The rooms are comfortable and there is a communal kitchen for guests who would like to cook their own meals. The daily breakfast is delicious. This place is great value for money.
- Good breakfast with plenty of choice, included, cereals, yogurt, crossants, bread, jam
Maison d’Hôtes – Le Domaine de la Frênaie
Individually decorated with a refined décor, each room at Le Domaine de la Frênaie has free internet access. Some of them also include a wooden floor, seating area and a garden view.During warmer months, the buffet breakfast can be taken in the garden. There is a restaurant 1.9 miles away. Books and board games are available in the library.You are invited to relax in front of the fireplace in the communal living room or play tennis in the court. The bus stop is 350 feet away and Valenciennes is 3.7 miles from the property. Le Domaine de la Frênaie is accessible via exit 23 of the A2 motorway.
- Very comfortable and lovely building/location
- We could not have been more warmly welcomed and accommodated! Our rooms were spacious and wonderfully comfortable – we even had a floor to ourselves. The free breakfast was excellent, with home-made delights like crepes and fresh bread, and regional specialities. The hosts are discreet but also available to provide any information you may require. We just regret that this luxurious interlude – at such an affordable price – was for only one night. If ever in the vicinity again, we would certainly return to La Fresnaie. Warm thanks to our hosts!
- Very hospitable host and very nice, romantic rooms. Property is maintained very well with authentic details. Beautiful garden. Quite location.
- The accommodation was beautifully furnished and the interior design was outstanding. The bed was most comfortable and warm, with plenty of room to move around in the unit. The grounds, garden and tennis court were well presented and maintained to the highest standards. Our hosts were friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were excellent and it was a delight to sit down with a damask table cloth and napkins. We consider this accommodation to be the best of all the places were stayed in. I would rate them 15 out of 10 and would recommend them to others without hesitation.
We loved everything so much, we stayed an extra night! Hosts friendly and accommodating, nothing is too much trouble. Room was exceptional, every little detail was perfect. The pool and gardens are immaculate!
Breakfast was very good, with home made bread and waffles.
Parking is in a secure courtyard, which was great as we travelled on motorbikes, and we could park them right outside the door of our room.
It’s in a little village, and restaurants are a short drive away. However if you haven’t got the energy to go out for food, I recommend stopping at a local supermarket on the way and picking up some supplies. There is a small kitchenette area for guests to use if they wish to make meals (hob, microwave, fridge, kettle etc). We bought bread, cheese, cold meats and wine, and stuck them in the fridge, then Enjoyed them on our terrace later! It was perfect. We had a fabulous stay here as part of our honeymoon road trip.
All guest rooms at the bed and breakfast are equipped with a seating area. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms also offer a balcony. At Hermitage Henry all rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong and pool at the accommodation.Mons is 19 miles from Hermitage Henry, while Tournai is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The hosts were wonderful, the room was beautiful and the bed was great! Windows on two sides allowed for a breeze at night. The bathroom was modern and well designed. The food was incredible! It was our favorite so far this trip!
The hosts were lovely and very helpful.
The location was perfect for us, we were visiting Le Quesnoy for ANZAC celebrations, but we toured the beautiful French countryside also.
The house and rooms are stunning, so tastefully and artfully presented, the facilities were great, and the grounds and general location so pretty and restful – we extended our stay.
A perfect base to explore the area, or just rest from travels for a while.
- an incredibly nice surrounding and welcome, a place to be at ease!
- Wow! This place is amazing, and our hostess was lovely. Gorgeous countryside and an amazing place to stay. Super comfortable rooms with great bathrooms (!). We chatted with our lovely hostess over breakfast every day and got some good recommendations of places to visit/where to park/eat etc. Hermitage Henry has a shared lounge and games room + hot tub and sun beds – though we didn’t get a chance to enjoy these as much as we’d have liked. There are two or three villages and several towns nearby within easy driving distance. It really is a lovely place to stay. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IF YOU BOOK TO STAY HERE!
Very tastefully decorated House, standing alone above the village of Maresches.
Breakfast was very good and one was well looked after.
Auberge du Bracmar
Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy an evening meal from Monday to Thursday upon prior reservation.Tournai is 26.7 miles from Auberge du Bracmar, while Valenciennes is 10.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 33.6 miles from Auberge du Bracmar.
- We were warmly greeted by Phillipe on arrival and he gave us a great rundown on the room and other facilities….he and Catherine proved to be a very generous hosts. The room was perfect in every way and they clearly have huge pride in the conversion of a building originally used as a cattle barn…..beautifully done. On this occasion we were the only people staying but the breakfast provided on both mornings was wonderfully set out and typically continental…..we loved it. Thank you Phillipe and Christine, our stay with you has been a highlight of our 3 month journey.
- Christine & Philipe are obviously very proud of this accommodation and rightly so, it is truly incredible; the large area downstairs for guests to lounge is a welcome extra
- Felt like home away from home. Location is tremendous and you want for nothing. Phillip and his wife are amazing hosts. Our room was stunning, and most importantly our bed was very comfortable. I cannot recommend it enough. We would love to go back and spend more time. The location is beautiful and quiet and it was just perfect for us.
The conversion of the centuries old barn into visitor acommodation has been done with sensitivity and style and looking out into orchard in the morning with birdsong and wild rabbits was a bonus. It was within easy distance of LeQuesnoy the main object of our visit.
The owners were very welcoming and helpful.
- Wonderful hospitality. Marvellous food. What more could you want?
Chambres d’hôtes Secret d’une Nuit
Each room has a unique décor with wrought iron features and original stone walls. One of the rooms offers a private spa bath while the other has a four-poster bed and a small water feature with fish.You can request a massage with essential oils at an extra cost at this B&B. The garden has a terrace with deck chairs and a small pond, and you can relax in the lounge or the library.With free private parking on site, this property is 6.2 miles from the centre of Valenciennes with its Notre-Dame du Saint-Cordon.
- It has a spa and pool but the weather was to cool for me to use the pool. It has farm scenery and church views from the back area. My room had a little goldfish in the bedroom unique.
- Really nice and cozy hotel, not far away from the boarders and highway. It was really lovely stay and we had everything we need for the amazing end of our holiday. The rooms were nice and clean. Katie were really helpful and we had tasty breakfast. Thank you, Katie!
- Fab breakfast; Delicious home made bread and croissants; home made jams, yogurts, fresh strawberries and lots more
Rooms are very special nature looking. I like it.Owner Katie has nice personality. Always smiling and nothing was problem. Whirpool bath was perfect for relaxing and for free all the time. Very tasty breakfasts.
Nothing is at walk distance. Better have car.
- Hot tub in the shed in the garden. Excellent breakfast. Friendly staff…
La Cense Lignère
All accommodation is accessed by a private entrance and features a terrace, garden views and a seating area. They are complete with a kitchenette and private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be requested each morning and offers organic, homemade French pastries. It can also be served in the comfort of the suite or caravan. Guests coming back from a hike or bicycle ride can reserve a picnic basket to be ready upon their return.Additional features include free Wi-Fi access and free private parking on site. The Avesnois Eco Museum is a 30-minute drive away and Lille is just under an hour’s drive away.
- My girlfriend and I had a great stay. The owners of the guesthouse (Val and Bernard) are lovely people. I can really recommend La Cense Lignère if you like biking. The area is beautiful and there are two signed routes in the neighbourhood of the accommodation.
- Friendliness of the owners. Charming suite of rooms and useful extras of fridge and microwave.
- Accueil, hébergement, petit déjeuner, ponctualité, tout est parfait. Merci , nous vous souhaitons une très bonne saison. A la prochaine
- Comme dans un rêve de gamin … dormir dans une roulotte dans un champ avec pour seuls compagnons les oiseaux (ah, le coucou …), un âne et 2 moutons ! C’était magique, roulotte très bien équipée et super jolie, excellent petit déjeuner (le pain, une merveille) et acceuil chaleureux. On y reviendra -:)
- des hôtes charmants le confort, la situation, les petit déjeuner,
L’enfance de l’art – St Python
At the bed and breakfast, each room comes with a desk. Every room has a coffee machine, while some have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Speaking Italian, English and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are always at hand to help.Mons is 28 miles from L’enfance de l’art – St Python, while Tournai is 29 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romeries Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romeries Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romeries Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romeries Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!