10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Romagnieu Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Romagnieu Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Romagnieu Rhône-alps:
Le Pas de L’Ane Chambres d’hôtes
All the air-conditioned rooms will provide you with a flat-screen TV and a sofa. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy garden views from the rooms.At Le Pas de L’ane you will find a garden and a terrace. Massages are available upon reservation.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Aix les Bains 18-hole Golf Course is 29.2 miles away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 33.7 miles away. The property offers free parking.
Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
Lana Dale Canada
- very friendly owner : booked the restaurant for me and upon arrival she offered coffee or tea.
- Superbe maison, calme et très propre tout comme les chambres . Un p’tit déjeuner copieux nous recommandons vivement
- Habe am Jakobsweg hier übernachtet. Als mich die Besitzerin schwitzend ankommen gesehen hat, hat sie mir sofort eine Flasche kaltes Wasser gebracht. Das Zimmer war sehr komfortabel (inklusive Balkon) und das Bett hervorragend. Die Lage ist abseits jeder Hauptverkehrsstraße und das Haus ist alleinstehend. Sprich es ist wirklich sehr ruhig! Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen.
- De rust; mooie ruime kamer; zeer vriendelijke en behulpzame eigenares.
- Josianne, our hostess, was fantastic! Welcoming, accommodating, she went out of her way to make us comfortable. Our room was huge, a twin, immaculate, comfortable beds, even provided bath robes. We relaxed on her beautiful property. Breakfast was all you could ask for and more. I would highly recommend Le Pas De L’Ane.
L Hyppos Camp
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. L Hyppos Camp has some units that feature pool views, and every room includes a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace. Guests at L Hyppos Camp will be able to enjoy activities in and around Corbelin, like hiking.Aix-les-Bains is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Grenoble is 30 miles away. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Excellent place, good service, clean and larg room and very nice people…..thanks to Isabelle and Dominique Jacquemin.
- Really kind hosts. Went out of their way to make our stay extra special! The decor, the breakfast.. everything was great!
- Just an excellent place to stay with amazing people!! Again thank you !!!!!
- Isabelle and Dominic were two of the best hosts we’ve ever met and our room was huge and lovely. They welcomed us warmly and we thoroughly enjoyed every part of the stay including the pool, their horses and their donkey.
- Wonderful location, very quiet, surrounded by nature. Comfortable rooms with everything we needed. But above all the service of the hosts was unbelievable!! Such a warm welcome, excellent food and even better company. We will definitely recommend your place to all of our friends! Thanks again for your hospitality, it really was above our expectations.
The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Aix-les-Bains is 19 miles from the bed and breakfast. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- This was an unbelievable experience. It was as if we had been invited into their home. The building and rooms were full of personal antique furniture and knick knacks. The stairs were uneven and creeked. The facilities were all spotless and perfectly functional – shower sink toilet etc. We had a meal on site – traditional food of the region beautifully prepared and presented for a very good price. Same for breakfast – eggs from their own chickens, big and tastey. Lovely people spoke a little English we spoke a little French so all was fine. Fantastic – nothing like a hotel !
- Delightful owners and wonderful dinner and breakfast using home-produced ingredients.
Everything was excellent. Building, room, breakfast and first of all great owner.
Merci beaucoup Madame.
- A beautiful site and a very charming host! I had to get up early, and Madame prepared breakfast (“you have to eat”) in the evening! Also very quiet, only the obligatory noises from some animals which belongs to the countryside.
- excellent dinner, best cooking of our whole trip in France. Very friendly and helpful host.
At Côté Tilleul, rooms have a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a hot tub, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Côté Tilleul offers a continental or à la carte breakfast. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which specializes in local cuisine and also offers Gluten-free, Vegetarian and Dairy-free options.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Côté Tilleul.Annecy is 31 miles from Côté Tilleul, while Aix-les-Bains is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, nice room and comfortable bed. Breakfast and diner were very well. Eric is a great cook. Both hosts do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Being tired after a long ride from Tuscany we really recovered from the trip at Le Tilleul
- Very friendly and helpful, very cosy and excellent food for diner and breakfast. Try it out and you will love it
אירוח לבבי ואישי, מקום נפלא, עם נוף מטריף שאי אפשר להישאר אדיש אליו, המון תוצרים נהדרים שהם מגדלים בעצמם. ושירות פשוט מושלם.
Very kind and personal hospitality, A wonderful place, with an astonishing view, a lot of wonderful products that they grow themselves. Don’t hesitate – book :-).
- J’ai énormément apprécié le site, c’était très reposant. La vue est réellement magnifique. J’ai adoré l’accueil, la tranquillité et les repas, soir et petit-déjeuner. Tout est fait maison et raffiné. J’ai passé une soirée très agréable.
Séjour très agréable
Établissement très agréable
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a balcony. La Trancoulette provides certain rooms with mountain views, and each room comes with a electric tea pot. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.La Trancoulette has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Annecy is 31 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Aix-les-Bains is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 11 miles from La Trancoulette.
- Everything! Veronique and Jean were fabulous hosts. Converting a 300+ yr old farm house and stables into stunningly beautiful and very comfortable accommodation is just the beginning. Their hospitality was thoughtful and generous for a group of 9 weary travelers cycling the Via Rhona. Beautiful food cooked with local ingredients supplemented with local wine, and home made preserves. Perfect as a one night stop it as a base to explore this beautiful region of France. I can highly recommend!
- I spent only a night there but i was happy to found a good place to rest in the middle of the nature. Veronique is really kind.
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t have been nicer.
- Charming renovated farm, with many flowers and fruit trees. Nice view, very tranquil setting. Big rooms, homemade soap, great books in room. Beautiful breakfast. Swings for the kids, big field to run down with donkeys below. Friendly hosts.
Phantastic, great personel. Very hospitable, friendly helpful people.
Room clean and cosy.
Any help for information available. Whenever asked.
Great way to have a breakout for a great vacation.
I sincerely recommend this location.
Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. La Paumanelle features free WiFi throughout the B&B.Breakfast is served every morning and includes a selection of local and organic products as well as jams and homemade cakes.Lyon and Grenoble are both a 1-hour drive from La Paumanelle, and Chambéry is a 40-minute drive away. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 35.4 miles from the property.
What an amazing find. It is like being in a real French home.
We should have booked the dinner because the breakfast was amazing (homemade acacia jam!).
They set a big table and all the guests sit around it, so French and sociable. Corinne the host speaks perfect English and couldn’t have been more helpful.
Lovely, lovely will go back and stay longer next time.
- Stupendo!! La location è incredibilmente tranquilla e facilmente raggiungibile. Pulita e accogliente!!Corinne una persona squisita con cui parlare di tutto … anche in italiano 😃😃
- La chambre était confortable, les petits déjeuners corrects
De kamer/badkamer was eenvoudig maar alles bij de hand.
Het ontbijt was typisch franse stijl met veel zelfgemaakte confituren, brood en fruit.
Pluspunt is zwembad en ligstoelen om even te verpozen bij een kort verblijf.
Het koppel is zeer vriendelijk en geeft goeie tips i.v.m. adresjes om te gaan eten.
- Séjour court mais ô combien appréciable, nos hôtes ont été particulièrement attentionnés et agréables, avec de sympathiques discussions en prime.
- What an amazing find. It is like being in a real French home.
Domaine Du Manoir
The rooms at Domaine Du Manoir have en suite facilities, individual heating and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a view of the garden, while others offer views of the mountains or swimming pool.A continental breakfast is available every day upon request. Meals can be served on the terrace or in the restaurant room.You can also share meals with other guests and the hosts, and savour traditional menus made with local products and regional specialities.Domaine Du Manoir is 1.2 miles from the Walibi Amusement Park. The Hautecombe Abbaye is 24.9 miles away, and paragliding and a via ferrata are available 12.4 miles from the Domaine.
- Beautiful house in beautiful setting, with the pool, garden, tennis court. The room was amazing with a comfortable bed and the best was an enormous bathroom with a big bath tub. The breakfast, where the owners joined us and gave us so many tips for our upcoming holiday, was the real highlight. Especially for a cheese lover like myself, but also all the sweets, croissants, cereals, marmalade, yoghurt etc. We will be back soon.
- The breakfast was delicious, with perfect croissants(difficult to find these days!) and many other treats. I could have done with more fruit though. The room very comfortable.
Oasi di relax in mezzo alla campagna , molto vicino ai luoghi di lavoro. Spazi ampi molto curati sia esterni che interni.
Proprietari sempre presenti e pronti a soddisfare ogni esigenza. Si respira un’ottima armonia e ci si può ricaricare dopo una giornata lavorativa.
Lieu magnifique. Laurence et Lionel sont des hôtes parfaits. Excellent dîner et très bonne soirée. Nous étions comme chez des amis.
Confort et décoration exceptionnels avec une attention aux moindres détails.
- L accueil chaleureux et personnalisé, la chambre et sa déco parfaite et très cosy , l authenticité des matériaux, la propreté , la literie, en fait il serait plus facile de dire ce que je n ai pas aimer …. C est à dire absolument rien ..😃😃😃
Les Grands Champs
Decorated in a traditional Savoyard style or in an African design, the rooms are located on the ground floor. A TV is available for free upon request, and some rooms include free Wi-Fi. A hairdryer is supplied in the bathrooms.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room, including jams, orange juice, pastries, eggs, bacon, cheese, yoghurts, cereal and fruit. Guests have access to a shared kitchen 24 hours a day, which is equipped with a microwave, oven, refrigerator, coffee machine and kettle.Popular activities nearby include hiking, kayaking and bathing on the lake. There is also the possibility to go paragliding or canyoning in the Chartreuse Mountains. Several animals including donkeys, dwarf goats and chickens live on site. Free private parking is available on site.
- Fresh eggs for breakfast – straight from the chickens! Very friendly hostess.
excellent spacious room in quiet area with pretty views and nearby sites for nice hiking.
has access to kitchen with all facilities.
enjoyed nice bike tour with good bike from the owners.
very helpful guides for hikes nearby.
- Le petit déjeuner et les confitures sont excellents. Le lit est hyper confortable. La vue et la terrasse sont splendides. La décoration très cosy. L’accueil très agréable.
- L’environnement autour de la chambre et les animaux présents
Bellissimo posto nel parco della Chartreuse, in un luogo tranquillo e molto curato. La proprietaria è stata gentilissima sia nell’accoglienza che nel fornire informazioni sui luoghi da visitare e le escursioni da compiere.
Camera spaziosa, pulita e arredata con gusto. La cucina a disposizione è ben attrezzata e molto pratica.
Colazione ottima, fresca ed abbondante. Spero di riuscire a tornare presto nella bella stagione per un altro bel fine settimana.
La Maison sur les Nuages
With a view of the mountain, the room at La Maison sur les Nuages features a seating area, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathroom offers free toiletries.The continental breakfast includes bread, butter, jams, hot beverages, fruit juices and cereals and is included in the price. It is served daily and various restaurants can be found within 1.9 miles of the property.A communal living room is available for guest use and features a TV.La Maison sur les Nuages is 13 miles from Chambéry Train Station, and nearby activities include biking, fishing, hiking and horse riding. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The setting of the Maison is superlative with a panoramic view over the valley. The view from our room was spectacular. Above all, the owners, Daniel and Jocelyne, are extraordinarily friendly and welcoming, and nothing was too much trouble. We were cycle touring in the Chartreuse and the Bauges and they kindly looked after our car for more than a week. They really are so considerate and helpful. We would return in a heartbeat!
- The property location and the views are magnificent. The property is nice and clean and hosts are very nice and hospitable.
- Amazing views, very hospitable hosts, lovely breakfast, big comfy bed. Excellent
- Hosts were warm and welcoming and super helpful with outings!Our experience at this exceptional property was unforgettable.The room was superior,the breakfasts delicious with a wide variety of foods;fresh baked bread and croissants every day,fresh fruit,5 kinds of jam,local cheese,farm fresh eggs,yogurts,cereals ,great selection of teas and fresh brewed coffee!
- Welcoming hosts, very helpful! Delicious breakfasts
ChartrouZen Chambre d’hôte
Certain units feature mountain or city views. Every room includes a private bathroom.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the onsite spa facilites, which include a hot tub, sauna and hammam. Guests can also buy massages in the spa.Hiking trails start directly from the property. Chartrouzen is a 1-hour drive from Alpes d’Huez ski area, 23.6 miles from Aix-les-Bains, while Grenoble is 24.9 miles away. Lyon – Saint Exupéry Airport is a 1-hour drive from the property. Garage parking is possible on site for an extra fee.
- Owners were excellent and did everything to ensure a comfortable night. Small but comfortable room overlooking the road. Nice village with good choice of restaurants for dinner. Very good breakfast served in an intimate setting
- Beaucoup de choix au petit déjeuner. Les hôtes étaient très disponibles et sympathiques.
- Der freundliche Empfang, die liebevolle Einrichtung
- Accueil sympathique et Lit confortable ; situation du village proche de l’autoroute.
- Desayunos exquisitos. Habitación justa y baño muy pequeño.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Romagnieu Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Romagnieu Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!