10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rom Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rom Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rom Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rom Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rom Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rom Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rom Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rom Poitou-charentes:
Château de Boiscoursier
All the uniquely decorated rooms at Château de Boiscoursier offer a view of the garden and a wooden floor. They all have antique furniture and a four-poster bed. A furnished seating area is set by the fireplace.A buffet breakfast is included and served every morning in the castle’s library or on the terrace. The hosts can prepare traditional dishes for dinner upon prior reservation, subject to availability.Free Wi-Fi is available in the entire B&B. Free private parking is also possible. Château de Boiscoursier is a 20-minute drive from Poitiers.
- This is a family home in the wilds and i mean wilds, could not find it, was eventually taken to it by very helpful man in his car’ no evening meals so went out to nice town to eat, got totally lost trying to get back, made it eventually, did the same thing the next night but in the dark this time had visions of sleeping in the car, The owners are very nice people and we enjoyed the tranquility of the place, if you want to get away from it all, this is the pla,
- Beautiful chateau in a beautiful location. The chateau is located in deep countryside and steeped in history. The bedrooms are spacious, filled with lots of charming features. The hosts are very warm, welcoming and helpful, they can’t do enough for you offering lovely breakfast prepared at a time to suit you.
- Warm welcome at the property, quiet and gorgeous spot, delicious home made breakfast
- We liked the peaceful setting, the beautiful chateau and our hosts who were charming and welcoming. They were happy to tell us about the history of the chateau which is fascinating. We were given an excellent breakfast and delicious biscuits in our bedroom.
- Wonderful and generous host. Great country feel ambience.
Couette et Café
At Couette et Café, all rooms come with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property. Various dining options including local and French cuisine are available at the in-house restaurant.Poitiers is 28 miles from Couette et Café, while Niort is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Rooms are individually decorated and feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Iron facilities are provided upon request.Guests are invited to enjoy a daily continental breakfast in the dining room. Facilities for making tea and coffee are available in the shared seating area and restaurants can be found in Melle, which is 8.7 miles away.Chez Clemley is 2.5 miles from the Chaboussant Pond, where guests can go fishing. On Tuesdays, you can visit the local market located 1.2 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Fantastic hosts. So helpful and felt like a home from home. Amazing place
It was a stop in a long driving. The B&B is owned by Irish couple, very nice and friendly people.
Location – in a forest few km from a village, it is nice to be there but for anything you need you must drive. We drove for dinner about 10km to Melle and dined at Secret Garden advised by hosts. Food was good and reasonably priced.
Room was spacey, bed was comfortable.
There was enough space in bathroom for toiletries.
WiFi was OK.
Very good French breakfast
Hosts warm and welcoming
Made to feel at home
Breakfast plentiful and fresh
Great tea !
- Owners very helpful, nice and freindly. Made us feel very welcome and looked after us very well.
- Hosts were lovely, relaxed and above helpful. Great hospitality.
Guest rooms at Les Chenets are simply furnished and offer free Wi-Fi internet access. They have a view of the surrounding gardens.A continental breakfast is served each morning in the rustic dining room at Les Chenets.When the weather is nice, guests are invited to relax on the terrace with sunloungers. Other relaxation activities available include ping-pong facilities.The guesthouse is located 26.1 miles from the centre of Poitiers. The Museum of Tumulus de Bougon, specialising in Neolithic history, is 6.2 miles away.
- The couple that owned and ran this guest house were very friendly and welcoming, despite not speaking perfect English. The facilities offered include a swimming pool and ping pong table which we made the most of! Evening meal offered no choice but the 3 course plus cheese and coffee included local produce and was very enjoyable. The old-fashioned dining room was a treat with wooden floor and beams. Breakfast, served between 8 and 9, featured a buffet spread of local cakes alongside brioche, toast and hot drinks.
- Excellent petit déjeuner. Très bon accueil. Propreté excellente.
- Chambre d’hôtes très calme, dans un charmant village…un peu perdu! Accueil très convivial et chaleureux, de bons conseils et affable. Chambre parfaite pour 3 personnes (2 adultes et une fille de 17 ans), confortable, très propre, bien équipée. Petit déjeuner impeccable, copieux et excellent, des confitures maison délicieuses renouvelées chaque matin, pains variés, brioche, toasts, pâtisserie maison différente chaque matin, jus d’orange et boissons chaudes, yaourts nature. Séjour répondant à toutes nos attentes, merci mille fois 😀
- Nous avons tout aimé la simplicité la gentillesse le dynamisme les précieux renseignements et conseils le sublime petit déjeuner aux confitures et gâteaux fait maison pain, toasts…jus d’oranges maison et la jolie vaisselle bref un dej comme on les rêves et la propriétaire très souriante est au petit soin pour ses convives mettant les produits des artisans régionaux en avant d’ailleur merci pour les fromages de chèvre un régale !
Très grande disponibilité des propriétaires
Établissement très reposant (environnement calme et chambres bien insonorisées)
Guest rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, rooms at La Roseraie also provide guests with free WiFi. All rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.You can play ping pong, pool, and darts at the accommodation.Poitiers is 23 miles from La Roseraie. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Very nice owners that make you feel at home. Good big room and very big bathroom. Table tennis, pool table and so on for the kids. Swimming pool, all very family friendly.
Alan and Helen will make your feel at home and you will sleep like a log after a long day visiting the beautiful sorroundings.
If you travel with children is even better. The farm animals are the cuttest and the children will be delighted to get to know them and play. A superb stay!
Nous avons été bien reçu mes enfants et moi par les propriétaires. Merci d’avoir Proposé à mes enfants de nourrir les animaux avec vous.
Et très bon petit déjeuner variés avec différentes confitures maison!!
- Chambre d’hôte agréable, à proximité immédiate de la vallée des singes.
- Salle de jeux pour les enfants, animaux (moutons, paon, poules, canards, chèvre)
Le Jardin de Rose
All of the rooms at Le Jardin de Rose have a unique décor, a desk and a garden view. Tea and coffee making facilities are also available for your convenience. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room. You can also enjoy traditional dinners, upon prior reservation at least 24 hours in advance.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout Le Jardin de Rose. Free private parking is also possible on site and Poitiers is 24.9 miles from the B&B.
- Friendly hosts. Very peaceful. Whole place very clean.
- Accueil chaleureux. Endroit calme. Facile à trouver. Très bon rapport qualité-prix. Petit déjeuner très bon
La propreté des lieux, le soin apporté à l’accueil des clients,
L’excellent repas pris en commun avec les autres clients dans la véranda.
Le calme des lieux.
Très bon accueil. Bonne literie et petit déjeuner tout à fait correct. Très bon rapport qualité/prix.
Bien situé à la campagne, endroit très calme, beaucoup de choses à voir ,à visiter dans les alentours.
- TOUT ! Rose est une personne adorable, sa propriété est très agréable. Elle est située tout au bout d’un chemin de campagne, mais Rose nous a envoyé toutes les indications par e-mail avant notre arrivée. La chambre est très confortable, le petit déjeuner très bien, la maison très calme avec un grand jardin. Si vous venez pour visiter la Vallée des Singes, la maison de Rose est à moins de 10 min en voiture : idéal !
La Maison des Escargots
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a wardrobe. La Maison des Escargots provides certain units that have garden views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation. A pétanque court and a children’s playground are available on site.Poitiers is 26.7 miles from La Maison des Escargots and La Vallée des Singes primate park is a 12-minute drive away, while the Futuroscope is 40.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poitiers-Biard Airport, 26.7 miles from the bed and breakfast. Private parking for cars or motocycles is available at the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Cueille
All guest rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at B&B La Cueille also provide guests with free WiFi. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Poitiers is 21 miles from the accommodation, while Chasseneuil-du-Poitou is 25 miles away. Poitiers-Biard Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Awesome breakfast and great room, super recommended place 🙂
Endroit au calme et reposant par sa nature .
Le propriétaire très accueillant et convivial qui nous explique l’histoire du gîte/chambre d’hôtes avec plaisir.Il nous a proposé le repas fait maison le soir qui était très bon.
Proche de la vallée des singes.
Nous cherchions un endroit pour prolonger un séjour au Futuroscope, le Gîte de La Cueille était parfait, à quelques kilomètres de la Vallée des Singes.
Grande chambre double avec une pièce séparée pour les enfants, bonne table d’hôte le soir en arrivant, petit déjeuner copieux. Et les conseils de notre hôte sur les bonnes tables alentours.
- Lieu agréable et tranquille. Charme de l’habitat et de la nature environnante. Propriétaire très accueillant.
- très calme et paisible. gîte magnifique, chambre très agréable. beau jardin et alentours qui prêtent aux jolies balades. je recommande.
La nougeraie Chambres d’hôtes
You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Homemade evening meals prepared with fresh local produce are available upon reservation 24 hours in advance.You can play billiards at this bed and breakfast, and bike hire is available. Niort is 17.4 miles from la nougeraie, while Parthenay is 23.6 miles away. La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport is 52.8 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were very welcoming even though we arrived late into the evening after under estimating our journey time. A fabulous room with a very comfortable bed, great shower. Breakfast was in a lovely room, an excellent continental breakfast with lots of variety. The grounds are stunning and a great pool which unfortunately we were not there long enough to enjoy, wished we could have stayed longer. Would recommend.
- THE SEPARATE APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE PROPERTY IS FANTASTIC. DRENCHED IN SUN WITH A DECK AND NEARBY SWIMMING POOL. THE HOSTS FREDDIE AND CAROL ARE VERY WELCOMING AND HAPPY TO HELP WITH ANYTHING. WISH WE COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER. THE PROPERTY IS A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY WHICH ADDS TO THE FEELING OF BEING IN THE COUNTRYSIDE. I WOULDN’T HESITATE IN RECOMMENDING THIS PROPERTY TO ANYONE.
Parking for a large van and trailer.
Separate entrance to room.
- Eigenaren waren erg behulpzaam en vriendelijk. Echte bourgondiërs. Kamer was schoon, leuk zwembad. Het is dat wij op doorreis waren, anders had ik hier een paar dagen langer kunnen verblijven.
- Literie de bonne qualité, chambres spacieuses, très belle maison accueillante et joliment décorée. Propriétaire charmant avec qui il est plaisant de discuter. Petit déjeuner très bon.
Le Mouillage Vert
The spacious bedrooms are individually decorated and feature visible beams. They come with a bathroom, desk and wardrobe.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served.Le Mouillage Vert features a garden and a sun terrace. There is also a library and a common living room.Saint Maixent l’Ecole TGV train station is 6.2 miles from the B&B and guests can go shopping in La Mothe Saint Héray, 1.2 miles away. There is free parking at the property.
- We had a lovely stay here, it’s a very nice B&B in a quiet location. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was very good!
- This was the nicest B&B we have ever stayed in. The owners were so nice we were made to feel like one of the family. We strongly recommend it and will definitely return.
- This is a lovely place to stay – the owners are a really nice couple, who cant do enough to make your stay very welcome, even down to making local phone calls to places we wanted to visit. A nice touch is the written stories of their trips on a round the world sailing trips
- Superb B&B in a real quiet area, covered parking space, a warm welcome by the charming owners who will do everything to make you feel at home. A big room with separate bathroom and everything you need in it. On top of all this a delicious breakfast including local bread specialities and home made marmelades. I’ll return here!
It was hard to find and almost unknown in the local village. But when found wonderful. And such friendly welcoming hosts.
It turned out that this was a little hamlet Chaillot that only has street names since last year. And the sat nav in our car needs updating. With Chaillot in it we would have found it easier.
This is not a moan just a hint to help you find it. It’s well worth it!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rom Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rom Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rom Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rom Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!