10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roissy-en-brie Ile De France:
La Villa Blanche
The room at La Villa Blanche is elegantly decorated in cream tones. It features an independent entrance, an electric kettle and a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served daily in the dining room or on the terrace, during summer months.Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and Charles de Gaulle Airport is 12.4 miles from La Villa Blanche.
- Family environment and privacy. Really good, feels like home and the breakfast was amazing
- The owner was very kind and extremely accommodating
- Breakfast was wonderful very delicious and every day fresh fruits
- accueil, chambre et ses équipements, petit déjeuner horaires et qualité implantation géographique je regrette de ne pas avoir connu plus tôt
- Lieu proche de Paris au calme…très belle maison décorée avec beaucoup de goût… hôte très sympathique…délicieux petit déjeuner…C est une adresse que je recommanderai
All rooms feature a wardrobe, wooden flooring and heating. Some have shared bathroom and toilet facilities, while others have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can find a large choice of restaurants in the centre of Paris.Orly Airport is ideally located 18 miles from the property and the Paris Périphérique motorway is a 15-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi access is provided throughout and free private parking is possible on site.
- Pierre, the apartment owner, delivered fresh croissants for breakfast and provided an airport shuttle direct from my meeting venue
- Just near to station and also easily accessible to Disneyland..House is big,good and very comfortable. Clean Bathroom and house.. strongly recommend to stay here whoever plans for disneyland for many days.
- Location just opposite to metro station and commercial market
- La prestation hôtelière est de bonne facture, un rafraichissement de l’ensemble serait de nature à renforcer l’attractivité du lieu au vu de sa situation géographique. Le gérant est très prévenant vis à vis de ses hôtes, cela permet d’oublier les qq détails négatifs. Excellent séjour je recommande et pour le gérant, continuez comme cela, et poursuivez vos efforts dans la rénovation.
Le propriétaire est très sympathique et à l’écoute. Il fait aussi le service taxi
Et c’est confortable
At the bed and breakfast, rooms have a wardrobe. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while certain rooms include a garden view.A coffee machine, a microwave and a small fridge with fruit juices are available so guests can prepare their own breakfast.Paris is 11.2 miles from Villa Sorrento, while Marne-la-Vallée is 8.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 10.6 miles from the property.
Lage ruhiger Vorort. Gute ÖPNV Anbindung an Paris. Gute Dusche und saubere Wäsche/Handtücher. Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite
Vermieter. Wohl toller Preis für Paris.
Prix intéressant pour un confort basique
Douche très bien en
L’endroit est très calme
La location est très propre et bien agencée
La personne qui loue est très arrangeante pour les horaires, étant à Disneyland nous avons pu arrivés à 23h30 et repartir le lendemain à 9h30
Le petit déjeuner est prêt dans la chambre dans le coin salle c’était super
La situation géographique, la ville est jolie et proche de Paris et de Disneyland.
La cabine de douche et la machine à café dans la chambre pour le petit déjeuner.
Du potentiel pour en faire une vraie chambre d’hôtes.
- Chambre a découvrir très jolie déco. Rapport qualité prix .
- Lage ruhiger Vorort. Gute ÖPNV Anbindung an Paris. Gute Dusche und saubere Wäsche/Handtücher. Sehr freundliche und hilfsbereite
Les Chambres D’Aline
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a wardrobe.LES CHAMBRES D’ALINE offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.The accommodation offers a children’s playground.Paris is 16.8 miles from LES CHAMBRES D’ALINE, while Marne-la-Vallée is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport, 12.4 miles from the property.
The proprietor greeted us warmly, very flexible.
Kids were great.
The photos on Booking don’t do the room and setting justice.
- We like absolutely everything. The lady from Les Chambres was very friendly and helpful. She help us with travel to Paris and serve breakfast for us what time we want. Room was clean and big. Bathroom nice and clean. She gives us towels and hairdryer. It was just 15min drive to Disneyland and 30 min by train to Paris. We left car in free parking in Torcy and took a train
Très bon accueil et super préstation.
Et pour finir un super petit déjeuner
Merci encore de votre acceuil
hôte accueillante et prévenante
- Accueil chaleureux, localisation parfaite et renseignements précieux
- The proprietor greeted us warmly, very flexible.
Rue de Meaux
With a garden view, the independent suite features a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom is fitted with a bathtub and a shower.Free tea and coffee are available throughout the day and the dining area also has a refrigerator, a microwave and an electric kettle. A small supermarket and 2 restaurants can be found within 150 feet of the apartment.Rue de Meaux provides free private parking and Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14.9 miles away.
- Excellent base to go to Disneyland. Very comfy ahead a pleasant stay with my two children
- Gill was a fantastic host. Welcoming and friendly. The accommodation was great. The ceilings in the bathroom and bedroom are low but okay for us as we are not very tall. Every intention of returning
- Friendly and attentive host. She speaks English very well. The rooms are comfortable too. The location is quite near to Disneyland and the outlet mall – good if you have your personal transport.
Jill the owner was fantastic she said we were best guest ever I can’t wait stay again it’s like with a friend you’ve never met and I’m 2 days like family
Great little kitchen comfortable rooms and excellent hospitality
A to die for bathroom with run awesome the village is small but quaint and peacefull a pub a grocery store
Host is very nice, speaks perfect English;
Garden and car parking;
Very clean and well furnished;
Quiet place, yet very close to DLP;
Supermarket open 8-23 h just around the corner.
Charles de Gaulle Airport is 9.3 miles from Maison Tobias. With free private parking possible on site, and Marne-la-Vallée – Chessy RER station only 4.3 miles away, the B&B offers easy access to Paris.
- Nice room and shower! Breakfast is top with good quality products! Maybe Some fresh fruit would Be Fantastic. Friendly people!
- Nice breakfast, very friendly hosts and very nice house. Easy parking and short driving distance from Disneyland. Lots of options for food in the town just 5 mins away. It’s necessary to have your own vehicle. Good for couples and families that want to visit the park and the area.
- I am grateful to Mr and Mrs Tobias for their hospitality, the care they showed to us waiting until late evenings to say good night and to check with us how our day was. They are discreet and helpful, the place is clean and quiet which is something one needs after busy days in Paris and Disneyland. The parking was safe and the neighbourhood also. We would recommend Maison Tobias for families with children as the room is spacious and hygienic. No issues whatsoever and we would definitely go back on our next trip to Paris.
Petit déjeuner au top, emplacement idéal. Très propre.
Jardin très agréable même si on n’a pas vraiment eu le temps d’en profiter
- L’accueil, le comfort, le petit déjeuner … : tout était parfait !!! C’était notre second séjour. Une certitude : nous reviendrons. Merci beaucoup !!!
Maison d’Hôtes La Chaumière de Sucy
With wooden floors, each room at La Chaumière de Sucy features a wardrobe, a telephone and a bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Fresh bread, pastries, jam, honey and hot drinks are served every morning in the breakfast room. At La Chaumière de Sucy you can enjoy the peacefulness of the nature or have a walk in the nearby forest.Vaux-le-Vicomte Castle is 21.7 miles from the property, which is accessible via Sucy-Bonneuil RER Station (line A).
- Un lugar soñado, atención perfecta. A dream place, perfect service.
Welcomed by the owner who was happy to provide us with a cup of coffee as we were too tired to go out.
Quiet and peaceful location.
Catherine the hotel manager was very cooperative and very nice ,made my stay better than what I was expecting.
very respectable ,hotel itself is ok , location is ok as well
breakfast needs some alternative options
- Warm welcome. Lovely woods nearby for walks. Good advice given on where to eat & to find vet for routine travel check/papers. Aircraft noise not a problem thanks to good windows & roller shutters.
- The special attention of the owner and the excellent breakfast
Le Vieux Puits
All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play table tennis at the guest house. Versailles is 24.9 miles from Le Vieux Puits, while Villepinte is 16.2 miles from the property. Paris – Charles de Gaulle Airport is 14.9 miles away.
- Excellent host,breakfast was well presented, house extra clean and garden so relaxing.close to train station, had a great time and I would highly recommend le virus suits to any one.
- Pretty much everything! The gypsy caravan was the loveliest, most colourful little home. Perfect location to reach Disneyland Paris. The pictures don’t do it justice. The breakfast was such a treat and the host was fantastic. Thank you Elodie!
This was a little oasis in the city.
The Gypsy trailer is even nicer than on the photos. We just loved it.
- All in all a wonderful and magical experience. Would go there again!
- Excellent breakfast!! The room and the bathroom have a very good size and were very clean!!
Les Chambres d’hôtes du Grand Paris
The rooms have a flat-screen TV and an en suite bathroom with shower and toilet. One of the rooms has a mezzanine with a double bed and a sofa bed on the lower floor.The continental breakfast is served daily and includes traditional pastries such as croissants, pain au chocolat and pain aux raisons as well as traditional French bread, jam, fruit salad, yogurt, fruit juice and hot drinks.Orly Airport is a 15-minute drive from the property and Charles de Gaulle Airport is a 30-minute drive away. Chambres d’Hotes à Paris is 40 minutes’ drive from Chateau de Versailles. The Stade de France is 30 minutes away by car and 45 minutes away by RER.
- Denis, the host, is friendly. He met us on time and explained everything about the property. The main reason we decided to book this property was a chance to see Eiffel Tower (even from far) from our bedroom window and this is what we’ve got.
Excellent view of Paris- the Eiffel Tower at night.
We were there for a night en route from the Auverge to CDG. We had a comfortable night. Excellent wifi.
Очень уютно и тихо, есть небольшая кухня-микроволновка, ложки вилки, стаканы и бокалы, не хватало чайника и штопора, но штопор можно взять у хозяина гостиницы-Дениса. Денис отличный человек, готовый помочь во всем, Английский знает плохо, но общались через приложение-переводчик.
Месторасположение очень неплохое, после суеты Парижа хорошо вернутся сюда вечером. До Парижа добираться очень просто, пешком до ж/д станции 20 мин, на автобусе, которая рядом 5 мин., далее на электричке 25 мин и уже станция метро в центре города.
Завтраки нормальные, сухой паёк по сути, но качественный, плюс фрукты и чайник с кофе, если вы не съели, остальное вам, если захотите принесут в номер. Мы из четырёх дней, только первый день заказывали завтрак. Стоимость завтрака 12 евро с человека.
Номер соответсвует фото.
- Klein hotel op rustige lokatie en een prima plek om snel naar Parijs te gaan of om Disneyland te bezoeken.
- Hôte très gentil et généreux. Souci du detail. Explications claires. Belle chambre confortable et déjeuner copieux.
Chambres d’hôtes Chez Kate B&B
Guest rooms at Chez Kate B&B feature parquet flooring and antique wooden furniture. They all come with a private bathroom, an electric kettle, a wardrobe, linen and towels.Breakfast is served every day and evening meals can be requested at an extra charge. After breakfast, you can visit Vincennes Zoo, 5 miles away or go to Disneyland Amusement Park, 18.6 miles away.Guests can enjoy the garden, have bike rides on the Marne River or have art workshops at an additional cost. Free public parking is possible in the streets surrounding the B&B, and it is only 1.9 miles from the A4 motorway.
- Location wise, it was perfect, so close to the RER, and the house itself is full of art, very nicely put together.
- The room is cozy, the bed is very comfortable, i had a very good sleep. I appreciated the shower and the bathroom. The croissants for breakfast were terrific.
- It is literally an art studio with pieces of modern paintings, sculptures, lamp shades, etc.
- Decoration was really nice. Host made us feel welcome.
accueil très chaleureux et convivial. Décor d’artistes (les propriétaires le sont) très apprécié.
petit déjeuner très bon. environnement proche du Rer et de petits restaurants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roissy-en-brie Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roissy-en-Brie Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!