10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Roisel Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roisel Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Roisel Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roisel Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roisel Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Roisel Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Roisel Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Roisel Picardy:
Domaine de Vadancourt
All rooms include a table and chairs, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. A continental breakfast is served daily.You can enjoy a walk in the park, a game of table tennis or billiards. Free, private parking is provided on site. Shops and restaurants can be found in Holnon, 1.9 miles away.
- This is the second time we have stayed at the Domaine de Vadancourt it was excellent the first time and was again
- Host in the evening was very nice trying to include us in conversation with a French couple as our French was very poor. He made us feel welcome
- Excellent location, beautiful house and owners extremely knowledgable of the area
- The Chateau is beautiful and the location very restful and relaxing.
- The welcome from the Owner was very friendly, and he helped carry our baggage upstairs to the room. The room was charming and the cold plate supper was superb. Breakfast was also pretty good. all in all a totally recommended stay.
Le Coq En Pate
Both apartments include a seating area with a satellite flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer. A TV with satellite channels is provided. Meal tray can be provided in your room upon prior request one day before.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and fishing. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45.4 miles from Le Coq En Pate.
- Comfortable beds. Excellent breakfast served in our apartment. Nice views of the garden.
- Beautifully decorated, quiet and comfortable apartment with a spectacular garden outlook, very clean, lovely breakfast, a 10 minute walk to Peronne centre.
- Nice, clean, great breakfast, friendly host. I can only recommend it
- Our hosts Lawren and Christoff were very friendly and helpful. They went out of there way to make our stay in Perrone very memorable. The apartment was beautiful, everything about it exceeded our expectations, beds were very comfortable, breakfasts were delicious and we couldn’t have wished for more.
- The apartment was nicely furnished & very comfortable.
Le Val D’omignon
The rooms at Le Val D’omignon are equipped with a wardrobe and have access to a private bathroom complete with shower.A continental breakfast is included and served daily. Guests can also enjoy dishes typical of the Picardy region prepared by the host, upon request. Restaurants serving traditional food are located 6.2 miles away.Guided visits can be organised upon request at an extra cost. Guests can also go canoeing or horse riding, at a surcharge. They can also visit the Museum of the Great War in Péronne, just a 20-minute drive away.
- This B&B is also a functioning small horse farm. The location is a bit off the beaten track, but still close to Peronne. Best aspect was the friendly staff: Danielle, Hubert, Julie, and Lily (family dog). The room was OK, for a family farm–comfortable double bed and shower. But flies and insects a bit of a nuisance, esp. in warm weather and when one wants windows open. But still worth it despite some of the negatives, because of the people and the country atmosphere.
- Lovely family, great fun with kayaks and horse riding.
- Ferme authentique avec cheveaux promenade en caleche canoë. Accueil chaleureux
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la visite de l’exploitation , le calme dans une belle campagne.
- Le propriétaire a été très accueillant et compréhensif de mon arrivée tardive
Villa Jules Verne – Chambres d’hôtes et gîte
At Villa Jules Verne – Chambres d’hôtes et gîte, rooms come with a closet. Certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher.Arras is 30 miles from Villa Jules Verne – Chambres d’hôtes et gîte, while Saint-Quentin is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT”
The rooms at Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT” come with a seating area. With a private bathroom, rooms at Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT” also feature a garden view. All rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT”.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Arras is 22 miles from Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT”. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 39 miles from Chambre d’hôtes “COQUELICOT”.
- Very hospitable owner. We arrived in the middle of the night, they waited for us, met helped to settle. The bed is very comfortable. Quiet, cozy. Own parking. Feel special guests. Beautiful cat. Thanks for the hospitality.
- WAKED IN THE MORNING HEARING BIRDS SINGING,,INTHE MIDDLE OF FARM FIELD,,JUST LIKE BEING AT FRIEND’S HOME
- Sehr netter Gastgeber, leckeres Frühstück mit selbstgemachter Marmelade und schönes Haus 🙂
- L’accueil, la chambre moderne et très propre et les animaux.
- Très bon accueil, grande chambre décorée avec bon goût ! Ce fut une très belle surprise de découvrir cet établissement !
Ferme Auberge Du Vieux Puits
All rooms are decorated in a unique style and feature free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe, as well as a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The studio includes a seating area and an equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Ferme Auberge Du Vieux Puits. Guests can also enjoy regional cuisine, prepared with local farm produce, in the on-site restaurant, upon prior reservation.Additional features include free bicycles, a terrace and free WiFi access in the guest rooms.Cambrai is a 30-minute drive away and Saint Quentin Mesnil Golf Club is 15.5 miles from the property.
Excellent dinner at moderate cost
M et Madame extremely friendly and helpful
Swimming pool and sauna
- Beautiful property and location. Rooms were very clean. Delicious breakfast.
- Good food, though a bit heavy stuff to digest. Excellent service, friendly staff, helpful and informative. Well heated room on this very cold day and very good bedding!
- Friendly staff. Superb food (Dinner and breakfast)
- Nice people very accommodating, good room though strange shower in bathroom. Excellent local cuisine , good breakfast with lovely strong coffee.
- Excellent dinner at moderate cost
La Porte De Bretagne
Some units have a private bathroom with a spa bath, while others have free toiletries and a hair dryer. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play billiards at the bed and breakfast. Lille Airport is 44.7 miles from the property.
The whole place was outstanding, the room well decorated and modern but shabby chic.
Breakfast was brilliant. The town of Peronne is well worth a visit, being so close to many ww1 battlefields.
- The breakfast was fit for a king and queen! The extra/amenties were way beyond the usual.
- From the welcome to the departure, including sunday lunch at their restaurant Antoine, perfection reigned supreme. Secure parking. Comfortable bed. Clean surroundings. Well appointed bedroom. And breakfast to die for. Best scrambled eggs ever. And brioche par excellence. Coffee machine in room produced an excellent brew. Central to places of historic interest
- Superb rooms, facilities, hosts and breakfast. Luxury stay beyond expectations. Could not ask for more
- Very comfortable room, very good breakfast, great location as is close to Menin gate and town, friendly and helpful host. Host helped to carry our bags and also with some work papers I needed printed out. Could park our car nearby.
- The whole place was outstanding, the room well decorated and modern but shabby chic.
Soir En Vermandois
At the bed and breakfast, every room has a closet. With a private bathroom, rooms at Soir En Vermandois also have a garden view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Arras is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Quentin is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Our host, Edith was very welcoming and helpful. Our stay was very comfortable, and the breakfast excellent
- A charming house with a delightful hostess. We both felt very welcome.
- Edith’s cooking and food specialities were delightful.
- Madam Edith really makes your visit special and her breakfast is delicious with lots of homemade jams, simply the best!
- Mme Segard is an excellent host. Her house is immaculate and is furnished with lots of interesting items, old and new. Our room was excellent, the en-suite, just stunning. The food provided by Mme Segard was first class, with lots of local and home-made fare. All in all, highly recommended.
Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion
The rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion feature wooden floors, an electric kettle, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and hairdryer. A continental breakfast is served daily and a baby kit including a bottle warmer and high chair is available upon request.Chambres d’Hotes Noir Lion is a 14-minute drive from Saint Quentin Airport, and free private parking is provided on site.
- Sophie is a wonderful hostess and can’t do enough to help her guests. The house is very close to town with a lovely garden and plenty of parking. Our room on the ground floor overlooking the garden was very comfortable, modern and spacious as was the bathroom. I would not hesitate in recommending this delightful accommodation. Breakfast was also good. I would also recommend the wonderful WW1 Museum in Peronne which is excellent.
- beautiful hotel in excellent location 2 minutes walk from square with restaurants and bars. wonderful friendly welcome. breakfast first class – hope to stay there again?
- The room was huge and overlooked the garden which was available to use with sun loungers etc. I had a wet room which was brilliant and the towels were proper bath sheets and soft. Breakfast I was offered cheese and ham as well as the jars of home made jam that were available. Fresh fruit and yoghurt also included. Coffee was frsh and strong. Free on site parking.
This was an outstanding B&B! The owners, Sophie and Alain were excellent hosts. The room was light, airy and spacious and the en suite shower room well-appointed. Breakfast was generous with fresh bread, croissants and pain au chocolat accompanied by homemade preserves and cherries picked straight from the garden.
The location is ideal in a side street just a short walk from the town centre, castle museum and many restaurants/bars
- Sophia was really friendly and welcoming. The homemade jams were delicious!
Chez Marie et Laurent
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Chez Marie et Laurent also feature a garden view. All guest rooms are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Saint-Quentin is 6 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 51 miles from the property.
- Hosts went above and beyond during my stay. Bed and room was spacious and very comfortable! Had dinner and breakfast and felt like part of the family. Delightful stay!
- La gentillesse et l’accueil simple et Chaleureux ainsi que la flexibilité des hôtes.
C’est dommage que les commodités soient en rez de chaussez,alors que la chambre est a l’étage.
Très belle propreté ,propriétaire très sympa,accueillante.
Je reviendrais si je suis dans la région.
- jolie maison, agréable lit très confortable, accueil sympa de Marie et bonne communication .
- L’accueil simple et convivial. Une bonne literie. Le calme.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Roisel Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Roisel Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Roisel Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Roisel Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!