10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rohan Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Rohan Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rohan Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rohan Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rohan Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rohan Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rohan Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rohan Brittany:
With parquet floors, the bright guest rooms are soundproofed and elegantly decorated. They are each equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom.A breakfast including organic fruit juice, tea and homemade yoghourt and jam is served each morning the B&B in the dining room. If you reserve in advance, the hosts can make home-made evening meals including vegetarian or fish options, made from organic produce.Guests are invited to relax in the garden during their stay, or take a walk beside the canal. Josselin Château is a 30-minute drive away. Bike storage is available on site.
Lovely house in a lovely location over looking the beautiful canal.
Comfortable beds and clean room.
Welcoming host who was very helpful with local advice.
- We had a lovely 1 night stay here while cycling the Nantes-Brest canal. Beautiful old house with very nice host.
- Fabulous looking house right on the canal, our room had a balcony, lovely to sit on and have a sip of wine looking over the water. There was a kitchen and fridge for our use and very secure bike storage. A beautiful garden at the back with a magnificent peacock.
- The name of the B&B says it all…..tranquillity. Location is alongside the canal in a wonderfully peaceful location. Agnes, the owner, had breakfast with her guests which was great because she could translate to/from English & French. Would recommend this place
Soft bed, bath in room with constant hot water. Attractive decor with lots of added touches
- Lovely house in a lovely location over looking the beautiful canal.
Manoir du Quengo
The uniquely decorated rooms feature a garden view and a private bathroom with a bathtub.Snacks and packed lunches can be provided, with an extra cost.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free private parking on site.
- lovely host, eager to please, very helpful. Pet goats roam around the courtyard and are very friendly with guests. Charming countryside B&B lost in the middle of the Brittany countryside!
- Charming hosts, comfortable room, welcoming staff, quiet & peaceful location.
The owner was lovely, the whole property was gorgeous but then the owner is an interior designer. I could not recommend the place any higher than 10 out of 10, go there, you wont be disappointed. We will be going back when we next go to visit our friends in Rohan.
The bed was comfortable, the breakfast was ginormous and we were even treated to the owners goats coming into the kitchen to see us one morning – its very French.
There is still a lot of restoration work needing to be completed in an unused part of the building but she even showed us around that and told us her plans, it will be stunning.
- This was a great experience in a backwater of France.
- We liked almost everything. A beautifully large room with a luxurious feel to it and ultra modern bathroom with soft towels and dressing gowns provided.we felt we were well away from it all and the courtyard furniture allowed us to sit outside sipping sparkling wine whilst the friendly goats and chickens came to say Hello. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choice and as many cups of coffee as requested. Our host Vivienne was charming and welcoming.
All guest rooms at Moonflower House have a view of the garden and the surrounding countryside. Facilities for making hot drinks are provided and some of the rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is served every morning and there are shops and restaurants within 1.6 miles of the property. DVDs and board games are at guests’ disposal in the lounge area.Free private parking is possible on site and there is a storage space for bicycles. The property is 11.2 miles from Pontivy and 7.5 miles from Loudéac Train Station.
- Tea on arrival and after coming back from dinner. Transport to restaurant and offer of return. Friendly and obliging. Very reasonable price.
- Accommodation the best we have experienced. Breakfast perfect. Beds so comfy. Clean as a new pin. Sarah most accommodating in every way
We had a great welcome from Sarah. She is used to having cyclists and so had safe storage waiting for us plus a cup of tea for me and a hot chocolate for my son. All of which was very welcome. Our twin room was very comfortable with all facilities including an electic kettle and brew kit if we needed it.
Sarah even drove us into Rohan to a nice Creperie for our evening meal and when we finished came to collect us. That is such a special thing to do!
Our fellow guest were 2 French couples so at breakfast we had a lively discussion about France, Brexit and cycling all with good humour! The breakfast was great as well!
I plan to go back with my wife next year.
- Bed really comfy and views lovely. Host very helpful.
- Great B&B, fantastically clean, bedding every couple of days got changed and smelt fresh. Comfy beds, great shower.
With wooden floor, each room at Caux-Breizh includes a private bathroom and a seating area.Hot drinks, juice, homemade jam, honey, pastries and pancakes are served every morning for breakfast. The owner also proposes other meals or packed lunches, which all are prepared with fresh products.A swing and a tennis table are at children’s disposal in the garden and a baby kit is available upon request. At Caux-Breizh there is also a living room with a TV, books and board games.Free newspaper, a washing machine and a tumble dryer are available on site. You can go hiking in the surroundings or visit the Pontivy Castle, which is 11.2 miles away. The Timadeuc Abbey is 4.3 miles from the property.
Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
Pleasant outside shaded are in the garden to sit and relax
Welcoming family run guest house,
Clean & comfortable, great breakfast.
- Nice surroundings. Excellent abundant homemade breakfast. Very close to the bike route. Quite comfortable.
- Accueil très sympathique, petit déjeuner copieux et exellent.
- Eigenares gastvrij en zorgzaam. Diner en ontbijt uit de kunst ! Gelegenheid om in contact te komen met sportieve en gezellige Fransen; te luisteren, c.q. hun taal proberen te spreken !
- Pascal and Valerie were very friendly. In extra hot weather they provided a room fan.
The en suite rooms at Maison Driscoll are uniquely decorated. Some have a direct access to the garden and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Guests can use the tea/coffee facilities or the fridge of the communal kitchen. It is also possible to request a packed lunch or an English version of the breakfast, at a surcharge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and cycling. The property offers free parking.
The hosts Karen and Kevin are a wonderful couple, very friendly and helpful, nothin was too much trouble, from the time we were met before we got to the front door until the time we left we were made to feel very welcome , after six days staying with them, we both felt as though we were leaving friends.
we wish them the very best of luck with there venture, they certainly deserve to do well, and would most certainly stay there again
They recommend places to visit, that we thoughly enjoyed, and wouldn’t have known about otherwise,
very many thanks Karen and Kevin, we definitely hope to see you again
- The hosts were very helpful and considerate. The location close to the lake in Trinite was very pleasant.
- Beutiful and very pretty and the owners were lovely home frim home
Very friendly and hospitable. Relaxing, no stress visit.
English speaking hosts.
- Lovely French house with English owners. Our room had French windows on to the patio.
- The hosts Karen and Kevin are a wonderful couple, very friendly and helpful, nothin was too much trouble, from the time we were met before we got to the front door until the time we left we were made to feel very welcome , after six days staying with them, we both felt as though we were leaving friends.
Chambres Tres Belle Maison
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Chambres Tres Belle Maison offers a terrace. Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Saint-Barthélemy is 25.5 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Brieuc is 20.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Dinard Brittany Airport, 38.5 miles from Chambres Tres Belle Maison.
- Very nice place. Very gentle hosts and very silent rooms.
- The owner was very helpful, and chatty ,the breakfast was great and the rooms had all the necessary things to make an enjoyable stay which we had, and would recommend it to anyone else, i would like to wish the owners all the best for the future.
- Beautiful and quiet house in a lovely environment. The owner was very nice and kind. I will definitely recommend it!
Very spacious room, with tea and coffee and fresh milk was available. Good having English and French TV channels.
Bed very comfortable and good working shower.
- A lovely property in a delightful location. A great night’s sleep in tranquil surroundings. If it’s peace and quiet you’re after this is the place.
Chambres d’Hôtes Ferme de Kerveno
All rooms feature a view of the countryside, wardrobe and desk. They are complete with an en suite bathroom and the hot water is powered by solar panels.A continental breakfast is provided daily at the property. It is prepared with milk and jams all produced on the farm.Additional features include a shared lounge, communal use of the kitchen and free Wi-Fi access in the guest rooms. The N164 motorway is 13 miles away and free private parking is possible on site.
- It was a delight for me (having grown up in North Dakota) to stay here at this working dairy farm where I could watch the cows in the field from our bedroom window. Françoise was exceptionally kind and helpful to us. Bed very comfortable. Morning coffee excellent with fresh milk from their own dairy cows. Great conversations with other guests. Highly recommend.
- Lovely overnight farm stay just off canal. Host was exceptionally kind and thoughtful.
spontaneite de l hotesse, mi agricultrice mi hotesse.
mise a disposition de la cuisine et de la salle, n etions que deux a diner sur place, arrives a velo, nous ne cherchons pas de restaurant. bel agencement des chambres.
- Petit déjeuner extra , personne très sympathique et chambre d’hôte très chouette
- Nous avons tous apprécié la qualité de l’accueil, le calme des lieux, la proximité du Lac de Guerlédan et de Pontivy pour les restaurants.
Le 14 St Michel
Featuring polished wooden floors and garden views from the large windows, the guest rooms at Le 14 St Michel are decorated in warm, neutral colours. Some rooms have a fireplace or a canopy bed. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A continental breakfast is provided daily and may be taken in the garden in warmer weather. Regional dishes may be sampled in the dining salon in the evening with a reservation.Josselin offers additional restaurants and shops as well as an 11th century castle, all less than 5 minutes’ walk from Le 14 St Michel. The B&B is 24.2 miles from Vannes SNCF Train Station, 12.4 miles from Brocéliande forest and 43.5 miles from Rennes.
- Beautiful boutique hotel. The room was absolutely stunning, and immaculately clean. The room was very airy and light and we could open the big windows for views across the town. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms and hotel were very stylish, the owners have fantastic taste. Owned by a lovely, friendly couple. The breakfast in the morning was fantastic, home made crepes and yoghurt which were delicious and croissants too. The hotel in the heart of Josselin, location couldn’t be anymore perfect! Can’t wait to stay here again!
- Quiet and peaceful central location with a wonderful breakfast including homemade crepes and yoghurt. Friendly and helpful hosts. The Nantes- Brest Canal runs through Josselin and the Chateau is stunning.
- We can highly recommend Le 14 St Michel in Josselin. Our hostess was very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. The lovely walled garden was a bonus in the sunny weather. Lovely appointed rooms
- Beautiful historic house 100 feet from center of town. Ideal place to stay.
- Beautiful house and the room was perfect. Amazing central location a few minutes walk from everything and peaceful and quiet. The owner was lovely and very welcoming. Highly recommended.
Frairie Du Divit
All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property as well as a furnished terrace where you can eat during warmer months.The area is popular for golfing and cycling. Pontivy is 5.6 miles away, Saint-Barthélemy is 9.3 miles from Frairie Du Divit, while Vannes is 26.7 miles away.
- We couldn’t have asked for a more welcoming reception. Our hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and we had a very good breakfast.
Very good room
, interesting building and grounds.
- Simple but very comfortable B&B in peaceful surroundings. A little haven to get away from it all.
- Julia, the owner, was very welcoming and pleasant. And the bed was lovely and comfortable. The wind was howling outside but we couldn’t hear it at all, all cosy in our pretty room. The dining room also included a small kitchen area where we were able to prepare our evening dinner. This bed and breakfast had the added bonus of lots of animals, geese, chickens, rabbits, such fun!
- This was a wonderfully unique stay. Very helpful owner.
All rooms at the bed and breakfast come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 18 miles from Tanchereau. St Jacques Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The room was large, very well made and decorated, the bed was large and comfortable, the bathroom was immaculate (though it lacked a separate shower). Breakfast was entirely Breton and delicious. Madame was friendly and made every effort to please.
- Hosts superb. Very nice people. Based in a very rural area and it is a converted long house. Very peaceful. Swimming pool lovely. Breakfast tres Bon! Nearby town 10 min drive of Josselyn is a beautiful medieval town with nice restaurants
Fantastic hospitallity. Well received.
Very nice room and bathroom. Even sitting room with cooking facilities.
- L’accueil fut particulièrement sympathique, la nuit particulièrement agréable (confort, calme….) et le petit déjeuner particulièrement savoureux : une belle table et une avalanche de bonnes choses dont la plupart sont faites à la maison.
- Accueil grande chambre très propre petit déjeuner parfait
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rohan Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rohan Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rohan Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rohan Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!