10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rogny Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rogny Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rogny Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rogny Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rogny Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rogny Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rogny Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rogny Burgundy:
Le Petit Moulin
The soundproofed rooms at Le Petit Moulin feature a private entrance, seating area, computer and the private bathrooms are complete with a walk-in shower. Some rooms also have a balcony.A continental breakfast is served daily and a complete summer kitchen including BBQ facilities is at guests’ disposal upon prior request.Le Petit Moulin is 9.3 miles from Briare Train Station and 9.3 miles from Guédelon Castle. Hiking and fishing are possible on site. Free private parking is provided on site.
- LPM is a beautiful modernised property with many interesting character features, a lovely pool and extensive private land. The pictures on the web site do not do it justice. It was much more luxurious and up-market than we expected, from the moment we entered the private security gate. The room was spacious, crisp and cosy. Breakfast by the pool was lovely. Our hosts were very warm and friendly and gave us every help with our excursion plans. We stayed for 5 days and were sad to leave, feeling very much like part of the family.
- Endroit très calme, verdoyant, tres nature … La propriétaire très sympathique avec ses 3chats.
L’accueil et l’attention des propriétaires et du personnel fut bienveillant et très chaleureux.
Tout était parfait!
le lieu: superbe cadre très calme avec parc très bien entretenu autour d’un ancien moulin, petite rivière discrète et rafraichissante, belle piscine avec terrasse et relaxes
la chambre avec vue sur parc, très propre, calme ,spacieuse, beau linge de maison ,salle de bain avec douche italienne de très bon gout…couleur actuelle
petit déjeuner à la française copieux ,bon, et frais servis sur terrasse extérieure éventuellement chauffée si besoin ou salle à manger très agréable….
les propriétaires discrets, mais réactifs super sympas…connaissant bien la région….
je conseille cette établissement et je le recommande
- Tout était parfait au niveau des chambres. En plus un parc magnifique et la piscine superbe.
You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Sancerre is 22.4 miles from Les Riaux, while Lamotte-Beuvron is 29.8 miles away.
Romantic little house for your self with lots of French atmosphere. Good beds, good bathroom and a small place to sit in the evening; just for a cup of tea or coffee. Not for the entire evening. For that it’s too small.
- lovely old farm house/cottage…charming, and updated, comfortable. Quiet. Excellent breakfast….kind proprietor with helpful information about restaurants and more…
- Wonderful breakfast…. lots of fresh warm baked goods, fruit, great coffee
- Wonderful jite run by friendly family with a superb breakfast
Excellent breakfast including ham, cheese, yoghurt, preserves, bread, pastries and fruit juice.
A restored old country property containing a large number of old objects. Friendly host.
- Romantic little house for your self with lots of French atmosphere. Good beds, good bathroom and a small place to sit in the evening; just for a cup of tea or coffee. Not for the entire evening. For that it’s too small.
La maison Jeanne d’Arc
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, certain units at La maison Jeanne d’Arc also provide guests with a garden view.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Auxerre is 25 miles from the accommodation.
- We had the city view room and it was fantastic. It was quite large and comfortable. We were surprised to find it was a suite with an adjoining room with two extra beds. We brought our small dog and had plenty of room for her bed.
- a really charming and serene house with loads of character and history. We were made very welcome and had an extremely comfortable stay.
- Great location, near the Chateau. Spacious well decorated house, garden was very pleasant and was great for doing some yoga in the morning. Owner very friendly and gave us some great ideas for sightseeing around the area. Close to Guedelon, which you must visit if you are here!
- Superb place. Like stepping back in time but with modern luxury thrown in. Beautiful.
- Gorgeous old building with large rooms. Very clean
Maison d’hôtes – Domaine de La Thiau
Each room has a private entrance and an individual parking space. Rooms are individually decorated and feature antique-style furniture and 2 rooms include a fireplace and kitchenette. The private bathrooms include a bathtub and a hairdryer. A TV can be put in the room upon request in advance.A continental breakfast is served daily on the veranda which has a view of the garden. Other services at Domaine de La Thiau include a laundry, facilities to make drinks and a TV with French channels.Le Domaine de la Thiau is situated between Gien and Briare in Loiret. It is 46 miles from Orleans and its train station. The A77 is a 6-minute drive away.
- Jeden Morgen schöne Gespräche und immer gute Tips von Madame Francois Ducluzeau für Restaurants Radtouren und Sehenswürdigkeiten! Ein traumhafter Garten!!
Un dépaysement total à moins de deux heures de Paris.
Grand parc où l’on peut lire, se reposer, ou savourer un petit verre en toute quiétude. Vu l’espace, on peut facilement s’isoler… ou retrouver les autres voyageurs et sympathiser, suivant l’humeur.
Le couple de paons et leur petit déambulent paisiblement et se laissent approcher avec confiance.
Les chambres -la suite Marguerite de Navarre quant à nous- sont spacieuses et les couchages confortables, avec des lits refaits quotidiennement.
L’hôtesse est fort sympathique et d’un dynamisme à toute épreuve. Présente pendant le petit-déjeuner, elle fournit de précieuses indications qui permettent d’organiser au mieux les promenades de la journée, et est très attentive au “debriefing” de ses hôtes quant à leurs expériences de la veille.
- Le magnifique parc et la présence de la propriétaire qui aime à discuter au pdj avec ses hotes, le calme des chambres et l’espace de la chambre. Salle de bain bien équipée
- Le cadre est vraiment magnifique avec beaucoup de choses à voir à quelques kilomètres le jardin est très apaisant l’hôte nous a guidé pour voir de belles choses
- Das Haus, die Einrichtung und der Park waren landestypisch und gediegen ländlich, Atmosphäre mit Charme!
At the bed and breakfast, all rooms come with a terrace. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.
- Jon Jac and Maryanne were wonderful hosts. So very obliging and helpful. (In our case our arrival from Paris via the train was delayed by 8 hours due to a train strike) we were collected from the station and on arrival offered drinks and informative conversation and maps. Our room was very unique and tastefully decorated. It was so quiet and comfortable which allowed us a very restful evening after such a long day. We took Maryanne’s advice on dinner by the water only a short 10 minute walk. Jon Jac drove us to the hire car facility and waited till all was well for us to continue to our next destination which was truly over and above our expectation. To not mention the delicious breakfast would be negligent of me! It was truly “Le meilleur de lion”
Loved everything, greeted with refreshing drink, fantastic hosts who could not do enough for us. Booked a superb restaurant for us where we dined like kings ( and our hosts turned up as well to celebrate their wedding anniversary). The room was spotless, house was amazing – could not have asked for a nicer place to stay in. Would definitely recommend ( oh and the breakfast was delicious as well)
5min walk to local restaurants and river
It was a beautiful B&B. We were received very friendly by the owners: with a very nice talk and a drink. They made you feel like home. The rooms were beautiful! You can park behind the house next to the garden. Breakfast was delicious. In summer you can swim in the private pool in the garden.
And once again: the owners are so friendly: when we were leaving, the man even gave some LILACS to me and my daughter that he had cut from the tree in his garden – that was so sweet.
The house is a beautiful historic house and the river, where the restaurants are, can be reached in a short walk.
We will certainly come back there!!
- The hosts were fantastic. They made us so welcome. We were given great ideas for places to visit and restaurants to have our evening meals at. Great bedroom and superb bathroom. Tasty breakfasts and excellent coffee.
- The kindness of the owners, the breakfast was very good with local products.
Hameau de la Fausse Sauge
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a bath and a hairdryer.At Hameau de la Fausse Sauge you will find a sauna, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered include a shared lounge. The property offers free parking.
- Extremely friendly and helpful service. Very nice setting and rooms, lovely dinner and breakfast.
- Lovely location with a discreet and charming host that accommodates all your needs for the perfect stay. Clean, spacious and comfortable( 2 adults and 3 kids).If your looking for a place to renew yourself (great with families ) this is the place. Great breakfast to prepare for the day ahead. Plus plenty to see and do around such as visit neighboring Chablis. We will be back…
Amazing welcome in this beautiful place!
The hosts are kind and discreet.
The room was large and decorated with a lot of taste.
Near to Guedelon castle and Saint Fargeau
Could also be an great romantic get away!
- Exceptional room, in a gorgeous complex with great facilities. The welcome you receive is second to none, and Beatrice goes out of her way to ensure everything is perfect.
- Absolutely stunning accommodation in a rural French style but with all modern comforts and luxuries. Nothing is too much trouble for the charming host, Beatrice, who speaks perfect English and looks after every detail of your stay.
Le Clos Saint Nicolas
Each room is individually decorated and has a private bathroom with a shower. A continental breakfast is served daily. Free Wi-Fi access is provided in common areas such as the living room.In warm weather, you can enjoy the park, with its rose gardens and water sources. The region’s museum of apiculture and beekeeping is situated just a 2 minute drive away. Free private parking is possible at the property.
The owner is trying very hard to run a good business and seems to be succeeding
Very helpful and attentive to all our needs
- Beautiful place with a very friendly and helpful owner. The breakfast was excellent and the rooms super clean.
- Comfortable, home from home in charming surroundings. It was a perfect place for us to stop on our long journey back to Dublin from Italy.
- The owner was very friendly. Breakfast was fantastic with lots of homemade items (cookies, muffins, jams…) The room was enormously large, immaculate and with a splendid view. The attached garden was large, very well kept and gorgeous.
- Our family enjoyed everything about this getaway from the bustle of Paris. It serves as an excellent base to tour sites in the area. We will definitely return and hope to bring our entire family next time. This is an enchanting place to relax.
- The owner is trying very hard to run a good business and seems to be succeeding
Château de Saint-Fargeau
The suite features period décor and antique furniture. There are 2 separate bedrooms and a seating area, all with views of the chateau’s landscaped gardens. The bathroom has a claw-foot bathtub. Free Wi-Fi access is provided.A continental breakfast is served daily and includes freshly squeezed orange juice, French pastries and homemade jams and honey. Guests also have a free visit of the chateau. On specific days throughout July and August, there are also re-enactment shows.
- Location in the middle of town was perfect. Ability to see the chateau included. A fun experience to stay in a castle with period furniture and decorations.
- we liked the authentic ambiance of the large bedroom and salon….the view of the lake and grounds from the big windows was magnificent…..we are history buffs which made our stay a memorable event….the details and images of the Grande Mademoiselle was particularly important to us…..
- This is a wonderful experience and I must say that straight away. to stay in a chateau of such magnitude is thrilling. Very efficient booking and we were met and taken to the Chateau by Noemi (the owner). It is in a stunning setting and has a lovely village outside the front gates. Definitely worth a visit. The view from the rooms are wonderful and you get an enormous thrill at the sense of history. Roaming the permitted areas of the chateau was also wonderful. But more information in English please! We felt we missed out on lots of valuable info which would have enhanced the experience. Breakfast is served bang on time, in your own suite of rooms. Tea and coffee and a bread basket with home made jams. Again, simple but plentiful.
- L’accueil très attentionné , la propreté des lieux et du linge ( literie, serviettes), le copieux petit déjeuner avec une corbeille de fruits frais, la visite du château, le parc, la localisation
- Представьте себе, что вы оказались внутри сказки “Кентервильское приведение”. Замок 15 века, бывшая собственность сестры Людовика 14. Три комнаты в дворцовом стиле – ваши и кроме вас в замке никого. Погода испортилась и стало холодно, включили батареи. Перед замком бесплатная общественная парковка. Прямо рядом с замком отличный ресторан, где делают 7-ми часовую баранину – спеталитет региона. Если приехали поздно, ворота закрыты, нужно позвонить в звонок – дернув за ручку.
La Maison d’Hocquincourt
At the bed and breakfast, rooms come with a closet. The rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Maison d’Hocquincourt.Auxerre is 30 miles from the accommodation.
- A very warm welcome. Lovely breakfast. Very romantic and spacious bedroom. Totally unexpected. The street where property is located is mediocre but once you step inside the gate one is transported to a different world.
- Personne très agréable et conviviale, chambre impécable et fonctionnelle.
- L’attention au client, la gentillesse, l’accueil, le repas, le petit déjeuner, le calme, le rapport qualité prix, le parking gratuit
La gentillesse des hôtes
Le petit dej.
Faire revivre des objets anciens pour en faire de la déco m’a toujours bluffé. Je suis un peu jaloux de ne pas avoir ce don que maîtrise totalement l’hôte des lieux. Quand en plus le conjoint est un peu artiste sur les bords, du pinceau aux ciseaux, l’émulsion pour aménager un lieux chaleureux en est facilitée …. et ça marche.
Quand de plus confort, propreté, accueil, gentillesse, raffinement, disponibilité, simplicité et bonne cuisine sont au rendez vous, que demander de mieux pour un séjour réussi ?
Les Gros Chenes
All rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a TV. All guest rooms at Les Gros Chenes are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Auxerre is 31 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rogny Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rogny Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rogny Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rogny Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!