10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Rognonas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Mas des Limites
Rooms at Mas des Limites are tastefully decorated with a private terrace. Each has a seating area with a flat-screen TV and are equipped with a mini-fridge, electric kettle and cutlery. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and the private bathrooms have a shower, toilet and hairdryer.Continental breakfast is served daily and restaurants are 0.7 miles away. There is a small grocery shop 1.2 miles from the property.Guests can visit Avignon and the Palais des Papes which is 6.2 miles away and Saint-Rémy-de-Provence is 8.1 miles away. Arles is a 30 minute drive from the property and Châteauneuf-du-Pape, known for its wines, is a 35-minute drive away. Marseille Airport is 49.7 miles away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- I liked the cleanliness, greenery, and the breakfast was really good.
Accommodation was good – modern, clean and spacious. Parking within a gated compound. Aircon unit in main room.
Host very charming and helpful. Fresh juice and coffee in the morning and a variety of breads and meats on offer. Communal eating, outside under gazebo if weather permits.
- Everything was perfect,wanted to stay an extra week but they were booked…
Beautiful accommodation and fabulous breakfast.Owner Karine is an excellent hostess and really makes you feel so welcome in her home
By far the best we have stayed in!
- The hostess was very helpful and knowledgeable about local attractions. Helped us see more of Provence than we would have without her help. The breakfast was really good with a good variety each day. Highly recommend this location.
Guest House Ginous
At the bed and breakfast, rooms include a closet. Rooms contain a TV, and selected rooms also feature a garden view.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Avignon is 3.7 miles from Guest House Ginous, while Nîmes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Le Mas Vieux
Each room has a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy garden views from the rooms and access a shared kitchen equipped with an over, a stove top and a microwave.At Le Mas Vieux you will find a garden and an indoor dining area. Homemade breakfast is served every morning and consists of breads, croissants, cakes, organic yogurts, local goat cheese and fresh orange juice made upon request.Offering free parking, the property is 49.1 miles from Marseille Provence Airport.
- Large, spacious room and bathroon. fridge & microwave available in the room, although access to fully equipped shared kitchen available as well. Excellent coffee! The host was incredibly friendly, although her English rather limited. Although a small, intimate place, we were given plenty of privacy.
- the rooms and the garden are perfect, the breakfast was excellent, special the fancy cakes, the very friendly atmosphere
- The B&B/apartment was in a beautiful 13th-century monastery, with thick. old stone walls and large rooms. Bathroom was nice and big and modern. Breakfasts were abundant and delicious, all hand-made. Lovely garden, wandering cats. Our host Maiva was gracious and willing to engage in conversations in French. Excellent overall.
- It’s in the countryside, about 2 km. from the nearest town. Beautiful converted farmyard.grounds lovely. Outdoor space to sit at tables. We had cheese and wine there most evenings. Breakfast mostly homemade,fabulous. Antiques in rooms.
- In the countryside but close to fine eats. Old monestary wonderful
Clos St Pierre de Fraisse
At the bed and breakfast, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms include a kitchen with an oven.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 2.5 miles from Clos St Pierre de Fraisse.
- Excellent room, Beautiful pool, Friendly hosts. Clean, spacious room and itwas set in a lovely remote country setting.
- Lovely place tucked away. Small and charming. Excellent croissants and preserves with breakfast.
- Quite location, easy parking for those traveling by car.. Jean ,the owner,has lots of information for touring the area. We had upper floor apartment, with kitchen, great facility. Good breakfast in the morning.
Location was handy for getting to Provence and St Remy. The owner of the
hotel made thoughtful recommendations and was helpful.
Extremely friendly and welcoming staff
Nice and cosy pool
Great to go Luberon, Camargue and visit Avignon
La Bastide Des Oliviers
Each room has its own private bathroom with a bath or shower, which is located outside the room. Guests also have access to the barbecue in the garden.You will find shops, bars and restaurants 1.2 miles from the property. Activities in the area include canyoning in L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue 13.7 miles away. Avignon TGV Train Station is 6.2 miles away.
- Good location in beautiful house. The owner was very nice. Good palace to explore neighboring cities, such as Avignon, Arles, Aigues-Mortes,…
- Excellent place with nice lady (owner) who cooked the delicious dinner for us!
- Friendly and welcoming host. Kindly accepted to leave our lagguage while visiting the town.
Le café était un double expresso (machine) ce qui est plutôt rare !
le croissant, le pain frais, tout était parfait
- Struttura molto bella e accogliente. Proprietaria molto disponibile e simpatica
The rooms in the bed and breakfast are equipped with a electric tea pot. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers vegetarian and gluten-free options.Avignon is 6 miles from Mas Lafleur, while Nîmes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- The people were very friendly, & went out of their way to suit my requirements, which was not expected on my part but very welcome. Green living breakfast, healthy. Quiet location.
- Super friendly people. They were very warm and welcome! It was great to have a nice pool for relaxing and a full kitchen available to make some food. Breakfast was good with home made confiture and different cake every day.
- We loved the place. The rooms were create and well decorated. The hotel is having a pool. The breakfast was very good
- Very nice hosts, great place to relax, delicious breakfast!
- The owner and the facilities were quite nice and well decorated. Wonderful small pool area, very well-appointed kitchen/breakfast area. Owner spoke very good English.
Le Mazet de la Dame
All of the air-conditioned accommodations have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. With tiled flooring, they also include a TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning. The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen. Restaurants and grocers can be found within 3.7 miles from the property.The train station is 6.2 miles away from the guest house. It is also 12.4 miles from the A7 motorway and there is a free, private car park on site.
- Es una finca situada en medio del bosque de la Provenza , es una cabaña rustica, con todo lo necesario para desconectar, facil aparcamiento , tranquilidad total , muy limpia. La propietaria trae un buen desayuno por la mañana que ya incluia en el precio. Hay algunos animales en la finca, ( llama , burros etc. La piscina desbordante es fantastica.
- Era molt comode llevar-te i tenir l’esmorzar a la terrasseta
- Absolute Ruhe weil 5 km von jeglicher Zivilisation abgelegen mit einem fantastischen Pool zum Schwimmen. Wunderschön dekorierte Wohnung.
- La tranquillité de l’endroit …le confort du matelas !!!
- Ein antiker Schrank war richtig gut, ansonsten war viel “Alt-Damen”-Schnickschnack in der Wohnung.
Le Clos des Cyprès
The 4 rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. You can enjoy pool and garden views from all the rooms. The private bathrooms come with a shower and free toiletries.At Le Clos des Cyprès you will find a restaurant serving gastronomic, homemade meals that can be enjoyed either indoors or outdoors on individual tables. These meals are subject to availability and for an additional surcharge.Offering free secure private parking, Le Clos des Cyprès is a 8-minute drive from Avignon TGV Train Station and 49.7 miles from Marseille Provence Airport. Saint-Rémy is 4.3 miles away and Avignon is 7.5 miles from the property.
- The hostess was so nice and helpful. She had tons of resources/maps for the area which really helped us planning what to do/see. The property is lovely and room was impeccable.
Wonderful property, lovely pool, absolutely and consistently the best meals I’ve ever had in all of France after having visited many towns and cities over the years. And Valerie, our hostess, is one of the kindest most generous and hospitable people I’ve ever met. I wanted to bring her back home with us — along with her husband because he’s a Michelin star chef. Absolutely first rate in every way and a terrific value. Nice bathroom too! Great location for exploring surrounding towns in Provence. A+++
And 💕 Valerie!!
- Valerie was exceedingly helpful. Room was faultless and evening meal a delight.
- Very clean, quiet & pleasant surroundings, excellent breakfast with personal service from Valerie, comfortable bed & modern bathroom.
- Excellent accueil de Valérie dans un magnifique cadre des plus intimistes. Mention spéciale pour la propreté du site !!! Nous le conseillons et reviendrons à coup sûr !!
Villa Montagnette et Spa
All rooms feature views of the mountains and the garden and a private bathroom. There are also 2 shared lounge areas, one with a library, a fireplace and tourist information, and the other with a billiard and a fireplace.Breakfast is included and served every morning and special diets can be catered for on request. BBQ facilities are offered.Villa Montagnette et Spa offers a fireplace, billiards and table tennis, while activities in the surrounding area include hiking, horse-riding, electric bikes and quads, upon reservation and at an extra charge. The property is 7.1 miles from Saint-Rémy-de-Provence and 10.6 miles from Avignon.
The owner was very friendly and helpful and prepared a nice breakfast, icluding fresh-baked choclate cake, fruit tarte and freshly pressed fruit juice.
We also could play billiard in the living room, which was really great. We felt very welcome, playing with his cat and also buying some home-made olive oil.
- The abundant breakfast was excellent — it even included a homemade tart which was delivered with a candle in honor of my wife’s birthday celebration !
- The owner is extremely helpful and pleasant. He makes a very good breakfast every morning. He is very helpful with directions to various locations near there. He is very thoughtful with his guest and he makes it very pleasant to stay there. The villa is very clean and well worth staying there. He makes it very pleasant . I would highly recommend this facility .
- Everything was perfect. It was a special experience to stay at Villa Montagnette. Philippe is a wonderful host, gentle and generous. He is 100% devoted to his guests. His breakfasts are extraordinary.
We felt very welcomed since the first moment. Philippe surprised us every day with a delicious breakfast with home made cakes, healthy juices and all you can desire in the morning. The room was spacious, clean and just renewed.
This is a place where we’ll be happy to stay every time we’ll be planning to visit Avignon and its surroundings.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful and prepared a nice breakfast, icluding fresh-baked choclate cake, fruit tarte and freshly pressed fruit juice.
Sous les Platanes B&B
Each air-conditioned bedroom has a patio and a seating area. Featuring a bath or shower, each private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy pool and garden views from your room.At Sous les Platanes B&B, other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a games room. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Marseille Provence Airport is 36 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful, peaceful place. Fantastic facilities & breakfast with homemade & local produce. So much care taken by Caroline to make our stay an enjoyable experience. Couldn’t do enough for us.We will be back.
- Very friendly host who gave us many tips where to go. Super breakfast and super dinner with very good wine. Nice bathroom/shower and room with a very comfortable bed. Thank you!
- Caroline’s place was very clean and cosy, and she was a wonderful B&B host whom is friendly and helpful. She offered sumptuous breakfast daily and also 3 course dinner on requests. Both meals were wonderful to us. She also offered us suggestions on the areas we should visit during our 4 night stay as well as restaurants recommendation. She also has 2 lovely dogs that adds entertainment to the stay.
- Beautiful house in fantastic gardens. We stayed one night in the family suite with its own entrance. The decor and furnishings had been chosen with great care. The bed was comfortable and the room benefitted from air conditioning. Caroline was very welcoming and made sure we had everything we needed. Lovely seating around the pool area, our children managed to fit in a swim in the evening and in the morning before we left. A delicious breakfast was served on the patio, offering cereal, fresh bread, cake, croissants and also jams, ham and cheeses. You’re paying for a premium experience and that’s what you get. We would definitely stay again!
- We had a short stay, but it was outstanding! The owner was very welcoming and service was great. Room “Rousillon” was beautiful and my son (4yrs old) loved that he had his own COMFY bed! Can definitely recommend to families.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Rognonas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Rognonas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!